Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,181 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room (50602 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Tellemall: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
bebe2:
City pikins

So na Dis one dey surprise u so??

City Mod too carry am come fp.

Smh embarassed

City? Certainly doesn't appear to be one.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by macaranta(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
menix:
If u eat them, be ready to harvest yam from ur tummy cous it will continue growing in ur tummy..

Secondly, is that Aladin's flying carpet u placed those yam on
;DEndtime yam
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Lanretoye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Are u living under the soil?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time Yam
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by tuna4servi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time yam
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by akigbemaru: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yam that grows in the room.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by nini007(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
And this poo made the front page..

Wats so special abt this bikonu..
abi na
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Coolgent(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time Yam

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by BizBayo: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

L grin L @bolded, did you watch the movie or read the book Arabian Night

Baba, I don watch that film oooo. Odikwa classic. I love it.

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Okies27(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
wunmi590:
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

modified: the first picture was the first 5day i bought the yam.

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin
. You are a suspect. These are some of the yams Buhari is still searching. Tender asap....
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Louiscutedude(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Baba no level cut d rope off n eat ur yam
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by uyisteven(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
wunmi590:
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

modified: the first picture was the first 5day i bought the yam.

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin

Spiritual.....
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Okies27:
. You are a suspect. These are some of the yams Buhari is still searching. Tender asap....
grin
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
you better find solution b4 hunger knack u die..onisu oran
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
addikt:

So you know her reach house reach house ??..... (so o mon dele dele?? )

You dey mind d mofo? Babalola ko, iyalola ni.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by ibrews: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Its a sign.

You must sacrifice that tuber to the God of Yam.

By planting it on the sacred soil.

Ask the hebrews Ibrews Ibos. They know how to appease the New Yam God.
I shock when I see mention. xup indianbwoy ?....seems you know much about Nigeria
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by khattab02: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
hehehehehehehe...................... The new planting season is around the corner, just get ready to plant the sprouting part.

#become a part-time farmer and save Nigerians from the hikes in food prices.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Trust77: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na so e dey be... No be big deal dude
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by megama: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
where did you boughted them and how much did you boughted them?
Yam eaters Heee heee grin grin
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by KotonMboba(m): 2:42am On Mar 22, 2016
And this poo is supposed to be information that makes front page?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by guiddoti: 3:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Oboy carry dat yam for cast n bind. Probably dos yam may have been possessed by you.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IYANGBALI: 3:46am On Mar 22, 2016
sketcherJ:
it ain't funny joor.I know u wrote that deliberately undecided
what did I wroted?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IYANGBALI: 3:48am On Mar 22, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Bought is enough not boughted..abeg!!
is boughted not the past tense of bought?you doesn't even know English. Shame on you
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by 1ladyonly: 4:57am On Mar 22, 2016
U can cut off the head and plant it to grow, while you consume the remaining part.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
undecidedvideo of it growing or i dnt ......
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
is boughted not the past tense of bought?you doesn't even know English. Shame on you
Lol, my oga no be so
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by babysophie(f): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Jst cut d sprouting parts n plant.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by AbdulHafeezO(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Such condition is called "FLUSH GERMINATION"...........
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by jopiper1: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2016
See your room as e be like were herbalist dey do consultation.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Make u no go chop that yam o i beg u with the name of god,cos if u start to day get nightmare say yam dey pursue u for sleep make u no bring am come front page o.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2016
mymadam:

cheesy Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! From just a few yams, here you are with plenty of them. Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! grin

Modified: On a serious note... Just cut off the sprouting part of the yam and the rest will be ready for cooking... and consumption.

The room, the mat, the wall, the basket, plus those funny looking yams! looks like an African shrine to me. grin
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Looks like voodoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.