Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room (50605 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2016
khattab02:
hehehehehehehe...................... The new planting season is around the corner, just get ready to plant the sprouting part.

#become a part-time farmer and save Nigerians from the hikes in food prices.

Thanks, I intend doing that very soon

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
This your room though! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by lakeside30: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Na room be dis or SHRINE for the gods?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by alaskido(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2016
No need to eat it. Please plant it to produce more yams.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
That's because your room looks like a farm.

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by quivah(f): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
wunmi590:
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

modified: the first picture was the first 5day i bought the yam.

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin
I smell shit...so u bought yam n took d picture of it after 5days... Y?..u left it in ur room to grow that much without cutting it..Y?..just to make front page on nairaland? ..
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
quivah:
I smell shit...so u bought yam n took d picture of it after 5days... Y?..u left it in ur room to grow that much without cutting it..Y?..just to make front page on nairaland? ..

when there's excessive heat on the body, it causes some one to talk rubbish, if you don't have something better to say, must you comment, stop behaving like a kid and grow up.

if have the chance to cook it i would have, beside am a lover of yam for me to buy many.

so if you don't mind vacate this thread.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by quivah(f): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
wunmi590:

when there's excessive heat on the body, it causes some one to talk rubbish, if you don't have something better to say, must you comment, stop behaving like a kid and grow up.

if have the chance to cook it i would have, beside am a lover of yam for me to buy many.

so if you don't mind vacate this thread.
I'm so sorry, I didn't make that comment I dont write like that nor use abbreviations.
It's a long story but just let it pass.

Cc thorbar
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
quivah:

I'm so sorry, I didn't make that comment I dont write like that nor use abbreviations.
It's a long story but just let it pass.

Cc thorbar

No problem
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by SenatorJames(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Sow it to the life of the next available less privilege person, though it is still edible, you will just cut away the sprout.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
If u eat them, be ready to harvest yam from ur tummy cous it will continue growing in ur tummy..

Secondly, is that Aladin's flying carpet u placed those yam on
lol aladin were de fly carpet with him girlfriend for air. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
1ladyonly:
U can cut off the head and plant it to grow, while you consume the remaining part.
perfect answer. Same goes with that of babysophie
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by babysophie(f): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
perfect answer. Same goes with that of babysophie
I have planted mine already.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
babysophie:
I have planted mine already.
wow i could deduce that you're agriculturally inclined, I got an inclination and predilection for such ladies. Hope you're one
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by babysophie(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
wow i could deduce that you're agriculturally inclined, I got an inclination and predilection for such ladies. Hope you're one
Yeah,life is neva complete without agriculture,especially in this hard time.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
babysophie:
Yeah,life is neva complete without agriculture,especially in this hard time.
wow same here. I could deduce that you're a lady with a difference, unlike other lazy female counterparts.
Youre so spectacular and unique dear. I wish to hobnob and get to know you more.
What do you think?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by babysophie(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
wow same here. I could deduce that you're a lady with a difference, unlike other lazy female counterparts.
Youre so spectacular and unique dear. I wish to hobnob and get to know you more.
What do you think?
Fnx for the compliments. I l like to share ideas wif pipul better dan m.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
babysophie:
Fnx for the compliments. I l like to share ideas wif pipul better dan m.
that's great. How do we get started? Can we go on whatsapp? That's if you don't mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.