Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. (1168 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by cowgirl9090: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
1) The heart broken : Their heart have been broken by a lady they trusted so much or have sacrificed so much for that to love again becomes impossible they wallow in emotional pain all through their lives. They tend to become flirts , women hater , and they are always out for revenge to cause pain to any lady they meet because that's the only way their troubled heart can find peace. Their motto " to make every woman pay for what a lady did to them " embarassed

2) The rich and famous : these set of men think that every lady is out for their money,they spend most of their adult years sampling different types of huu-haa. Then marry one fine young girl in their old age someone to take care of them when they start wearing pampers embarassed . Why marry when they have lots of ladies at their beck and call? Baby mamas sure pass wink

3)The "over sabi" : They can write epistles on do's and don't's of any relationship and most of their epistles always always revolve around women . Forget all those epistles,it makes sense though but that's the more reason why their love life is so complicated. When you dig deep into their love life, you will be shocked at what you may find, their love life is such a disaster, no wonder most of all this relationship advisers are singles.

4) The "perfect" men: Not that they are perfect really nobody is but their is this self assurance in them that the are perfect! .these men Think too highly of themselves, they believe any the action they take is the right thing and they tend to find faults a lot as they can't stand imperfection. They are the type that can break up with their girlfriend because she didn't say " excuse me please " before answering her phone call lipsrsealed .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by DanceVille: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
I was here..
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by Lovelynature(m): 2:15am On Mar 22, 2016
I was here too
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by lodscott(m): 2:30am On Mar 22, 2016
I was here three
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by rawpadgin(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2016
I have been here....

Warning ::::::Do not "Peace" for here oo grin grin

If u do, you will pay a fine of #1,500

Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by RealAdewole(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
The Dead Men
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by Bisjosh(f): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Add Toks2008 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by Alexander001(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
mmmm, patiently waiting for counter attack.
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
I belong to the 4th category cheesy
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by MrImole: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2016
How sure are you?
Re: Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married. by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Bisjosh:
Add Toks2008 grin grin grin

Title says category,you asked OP to add my name.

Is Toks2008 a category? SMH

Btw why do you think i should be added?

Im not heart broken cos no lady has ever left me except the one that got confused and trying to find her way back.

I am not perfect neither do i claim to oversabi.

Im not famous and still on my way to being a multimilionair.

And finally i love freelance writing which is a passion and has no conotations with my personal life.

Nevertheless most guys belong to one or more of those categories so what the Op is implying is that ladies should remain single for life.

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? / Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her / Pls Advice: Am In Love With My Madam’s Husband, I Want To Snatch Him Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.