Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (40265 Views)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Dating Etiquettes For 21st Century Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by migal(f): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:
6.we should always learn to say I am sorry, whether u are wrong or not

7. We should avoid reading messages on each other's fone..... We should just date with an open mind

8. Not every relationship leads to marriage...... But each relationship we get into helps us to prepare for marriage with the right person..... Because when we experience breakup, we should reflect on what caused the breakup and adjust where necessary
#word#
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Lady1m: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
Disclaimer, this is from my own point of view and personal experienceundecided...

In recent times i 've come to find out that so many relationships of nowadays can't stand the simple test of time...also, having it in mind that there's no relationship that is perfect, but how ever, there are some dating etiquettes that can help you to date happily without feeling cheated upon or being used or even seeing yourself as being a looser in the end...cos i 've seen people come here to cry of how their partner is not giving them the love they deserve and all what not...so, i present to you..

5 dating etiquettes to keep youself happy in a relationship...

1.She/he can break your heart at anytime, so, don't be too clingy all the time,,,,date with an open mind.

2.Don't force/pressure him/her to return your love,,,,let him/her do it on his/her own free will.

3.Try as much as possible not to involve a third party into your affair, if there must be a third party, let it be your confidant or your spiritual head.

4.Love your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend with all your heart knowing if he/she breaks your heart you have nothing to lose rather you 've fulfilled a part of the scripture in 1john 4 vs 7 &8.

5.Before you venture into any relationship, ensure you love yourself more than the person you wanna date.

So, ladies and gents, there you have it...you can add yours if you have any positive strategy you 've adopted that has kept you strong and happy in your relationship...

Number one and five is COOL! ....

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Gmanc(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
nice one op no 1 on point
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by ifeomaekol(f): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
For mostly d ladies-----every lady shuld be independent, that wch u cn do for urself pls do it. Never give a man room to take u for granted. B) both shuld practice trust, especially d men. Trust builds a solid r/shp n both cn frustrate each other wen u question evry of ur movements, be free. What's for u ll always be for u n what isn't ll neva be no mata hw hard u try. C) learn to tolerate each others short comings, beauty of love isn't in our perfection bt in our imperfections.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
What really are the criteria for making front page.
Can't imagine this thread at the front page.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Toks2008(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
you nailed it.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by biz2get(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
lol, well i dnt just know what to say here, all i know is ladies handle heartbreaks more than most guys...majority of the guys go on revenge mission each time their gfs break their heart...even on nairaland, you'd see them creating threads like, "she cheated, i want to collect the ip phone 6 i bought for her"undecided

Must your "example" buy her and iphone 6 Why??
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by stubbornman(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Vinshu:
Love thy neighbor as ye loves thy self.
Not love yourself more than your neighbor.
Neighbor, let alone spouse or girlfriend.
undecided
My girlfriend ain't my neighbour
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2016
biz2get:

Must your "example" buy her and iphone 6 Why??
hahahaha, shey na you been create that threadgrin??
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Lady1m:
. Number one and five is COOL! ....
thanks ma'amgrin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by geraldmartins(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by biz2get(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2016
firstking01:
hahahaha, shey na you been create that threadgrin??

Heheheh... nah your example create the thread.. grin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by wadetaw202: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2016
elrony:

Cool angry

9. Don't be a stingy partner!!!!! cheesy
10. Don't give what you cannot forget,be free and open minded!

This should also apply to females.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2016
No. 5 is my all time rule! So when the person starts acting up, you can slide out of such relationship smoothly! cool
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by sauskyjoe(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Before u fall in love, test the strength of ur heart by playing bet9ja wit ur skul fees(if u r a student) or salary ( if u're a working class citizen). Tnk me later. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
biz2get:

Heheheh... nah your example create the thread.. grin
i 've forgotten the guy that created the thread, but seriously why would a guy wanna collect what he bought for his gf cosa she no longer loves youundecided...tis childish man
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by biz2get(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2016
firstking01:
i 've forgotten the guy that created the thread, but seriously why would a guy wanna collect what he bought for his gf cosa she no longer loves youundecided...tis childish man

I totally agree with you on that, I have no idea why guys do that undecided maybe they do it to purnish the gf.. but its not just right..
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2016
biz2get:

I totally agree with you on that, I have no idea why guys do that undecided maybe they do it to purnish the gf.. but its not just right..

simply imaturity...why buy a gift for her when it's not from your heart??
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by biz2get(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
firstking01:
simply imaturity...why buy a gift for her when it's not from your heart??

I think it should be added to the rule

No. 6 Never Buy A GF what you cant afford to lose,..

Esp when the Both Partners are just Immature in their brains...

But let me play immature also... cheesy

Why must she make use of what her heart doesn't appreciate anymore?? angry

Hehehehe
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2016
biz2get:

I think it should be added to the rule
No. 6 Never Buy A GF what you cant afford to lose,..
Esp when the Both Partners are just Immature in their brains...
But let me play immature also... cheesy
Why must she make use of what her heart doesn't appreciate anymore?? angry
Hehehehe
lol, just help me add amgrin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by elrony(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

This should also apply to females.

For both genders!!!! cheesy
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by beyondwalls: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Bros, u wan kill me with me laff, what a test!
But the truth is although i think it helps and maybe it is helping me right now because that shift the bar of disappointment/heartbreak tolerance, but bro the loss of a loved one not to death oo can be so so....
Anyways, how market?

sauskyjoe:
Before u fall in love, test the strength of ur heart by playing bet9ja wit ur skul fees(if u r a student) or salary ( if u're a working class citizen). Tnk me later. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Spot on bruv....
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
butanep:

I love your comments. It shows how matured you are in terms of relationship matters.

Kudos!

Awwwwwwww..... Sweet words...... Please don't make me shy... cheesy
butanep:

I love your comments. It shows how matured you are in terms of relationship matters.

Kudos!

Awwwwwwww..... Sweet words...... Please don't make me shy...
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

learnt something today on here, thanks dear

Uw sweet
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
firstking01:
thanks ma jeweLgrin
Happy birthday op...... Birthday behavior...... Where the party @
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Happy birthday op...... Birthday behavior...... Where the party @
EL-dorado in trans amadigrin, ph.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Uw sweet

thanks pinkie bae whats good wif u tho
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
tuffpivot:
Spot on bruv....
mucha graciasgrin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
lomprico:
@ no 4. Love with all your heart?? Don't try it or u will contemplate murder or suicide! I have still not gotten over an ex and might never will because I poured all the contents of my heart to her and at d end she left me for a very trivial issue.
then why are you regrettingundecided, you only fulfilled your own part of the bargain by loving her...lika said in one of the points, you 've fulfilled the scriptures...one thing i kept telling people, give people the best of your time and attention and love, for this is what you owe people....there's every probability that they might not return the love back, @this point move on bro you have nothing to lose.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by butanep(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Awwwwwwww..... Sweet words...... Please don't make me shy... cheesy

Awwwwwwww..... Sweet words...... Please don't make me shy...

Hmmmmm... That's the gospel truth.

Shy kor... bold nee
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by shesAgem: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Single and ready for love? Tweet/DM gender, age & location to @MatchmadeNg or visit /eEfea1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.