Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (40267 Views)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Dating Etiquettes For 21st Century Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by refiner(f): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
#teamsingleandfree!

grin

buh op...nice rite up!...
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by ademega(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
u are funckin correct and dam right
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Keep the cookie in the jar

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by callmeSwit(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
just make the money..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Goldenheart(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Stay away from Sandra n you will be fyn...
she eats ppls heart for lunch

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:
6.we should always learn to say I am sorry, whether u are wrong or not

7. We should avoid reading messages on each other's fone..... We should just date with an open mind

8. Not every relationship leads to marriage...... But each relationship we get into helps us to prepare for marriage with the right person..... Because when we experience breakup, we should reflect on what caused the breakup and adjust where necessary
that your number 6 most guys can never say the word sorry even when they are wrong.

Too bad!.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Atheistan: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm!!!
nice thread. let me add mine!
*)When in a relationship, open your heart to sweet melodies of love, don't be too wise while falling in love, and don't be too cautious of losing your heart! for what purpose is life if not to be happy.
rising up and moving ahead after a heart break makes life and eventful. remember, you are most alive the moment you are about to die!

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by dacovajnr: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
Disclaimer, this is from my own point of view and personal experienceundecided...

In recent times i 've come to find out that so many relationships of nowadays can't stand the simple test of time...also, having it in mind that there's no relationship that is perfect, but how ever, there are some dating etiquettes that can help you to date happily without feeling cheated upon or being used or even seeing yourself as being a looser in the end...cos i 've seen people come here to cry of how their partner is not giving them the love they deserve and all what not...so, i present to you..

5 dating etiquettes to keep youself happy in a relationship...

1.She/he can break your heart at anytime, so, don't be too clingy all the time,,,,date with an open mind.

+

2.Don't force/pressure him/her to return your love,,,,let him/her do it on his/her own free will.

+

3.Try as much as possible not to involve a third party into your affair, if there must be a third party, let it be your confidant or your spiritual head.

+

4.Love your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend with all your heart knowing if he/she breaks your heart you have nothing to lose rather you 've fulfilled a part of the scripture in 1john 4 vs 7 &8.

+

5.Before you venture into any relationship, ensure you love yourself more than the person you wanna date.

=

LOW SELF ESTEEM undecided

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by funnynation(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

But he feels fly dating several girls at the same time..... So do u guys feel we cope with heart break sef....... Playing with our hearts like football since 1904
hope oga titus never break ur heart b4..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Mattex001(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Insightful! But can't I love more than one person?!
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by professore(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
simple and okay
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
Disclaimer, this is from my own point of view and personal experienceundecided...

In recent times i 've come to find out that so many relationships of nowadays can't stand the simple test of time...also, having it in mind that there's no relationship that is perfect, but how ever, there are some dating etiquettes that can help you to date happily without feeling cheated upon or being used or even seeing yourself as being a looser in the end...cos i 've seen people come here to cry of how their partner is not giving them the love they deserve and all what not...so, i present to you..

5 dating etiquettes to keep youself happy in a relationship...

1.She/he can break your heart at anytime, so, don't be too clingy all the time,,,,date with an open mind.

2.Don't force/pressure him/her to return your love,,,,let him/her do it on his/her own free will.

3.Try as much as possible not to involve a third party into your affair, if there must be a third party, let it be your confidant or your spiritual head.

4.Love your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend with all your heart knowing if he/she breaks your heart you have nothing to lose rather you 've fulfilled a part of the scripture in 1john 4 vs 7 &8.

5.Before you venture into any relationship, ensure you love yourself more than the person you wanna date.

So, ladies and gents, there you have it...you can add yours if you have any positive strategy you 've adopted that has kept you strong and happy in your relationship...

Your number one is classic reality, but only a few actually appreciate its verity.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pwetyefe(f): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
EngrSeries:
I was guilty of number 2... So i lost her cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
. Ehya. Sori hope u've learn now?
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by charlesucheh(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
I've oooooO, and it is ; Guys, always have a spare tire when dating anyone, so as to have something to fall back on when she finally decides to smash the one that has been giving the both of you that smooth ride you wouldn't have wanted to stop. LOLz....
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Your number one is the real deal! Sadly people just choose to deceive themselves to believing that all relationships must last forever. Always be prepared to walk away or be walked out on anytime so long as it is not marriage.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:

angry
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Melkizedek(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
I wish she could read this post and cut me some slacks dammit!
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
#10000. Dont ever ever tell her anyone remotely close to her is finer than her. She will never forget that
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by EngrSeries(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pwetyefe:
. Ehya. Sori hope u've learn now?

Well, That extent of feeling is hard to come by. Haven't had such feeling for a lady ever since. I've been such a flirt sad
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Don't ever call her fat. Elephants never forget undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by drizzymadbet(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
well truth, Buh common relationships are over rated especially made in Nigeria relationships where on first sight the guy wants to hit the booty and the babe checks out the guys wallet.

keep an open mind and enjoy the fun hanging out with someone special brings.

The truth is that there are no conventional rules that applies to relationships. Anyone one telling you that is not telling you the real thing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Kyllahmc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
op nice one... we live we learn
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by FTBOY: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
6. dump that biitch if her pvssy ain't tight

7. kick her ass if her pvssy stinks

8. make sure you pound her very well as well as take good care of her financially and otherwise

9. never forgive if you caught her cheating

10. stop her from involving family/friends in your relationship until you've decided to marry her

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by vicechancellor(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
but why didn't Jesus have a date while in earth undecided
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
vicechancellor:
but why didn't Jesus have a date while in earth undecided
we where his date and dat was why he died for us grin grin grin which kind question be dis one?.

On earth and not in earth.
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
FTBOY:
6. dump that biitch if her pvssy ain't tight

7. kick her ass if her pvssy stinks

8. make sure you pound her very well as well as take good care of her financially and otherwise

9. never forgive if you caught her cheating

10. stop her from involving family/friends in your relationship until you've decided to marry her

this is para mode
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Skanas(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:
6.we should always learn to say I am sorry, whether u are wrong or not

7. We should avoid reading messages on each other's fone..... We should just date with an open mind

8. Not every relationship leads to marriage...... But each relationship we get into helps us to prepare for marriage with the right person..... Because when we experience breakup, we should reflect on what caused the breakup and adjust where necessary
#abillionlikes....
kiss kiss kiss

#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
WiseBully:

Your number one is classic reality, but only a few actually appreciate its verity.
thanks bruv, i appreciate
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by liz4eno(f): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
No 5 contradicts no 4,,,believe me,,,self love shud come first,,#ExperienceTotMeSo
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Elerineye01(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmnnn.... Enikeji mi... Hope u re reading this...
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Iamlordgee(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
What is dating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.