Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (42331 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dyt:

I weigh 75-78kg
Not even up to 5.5
I don't have a flat tummy either

But I sm hawt
Seriously
Tell that guy to feck his asshole
He's killing your self esteem
I am big
Bold
Black and beautiful

smiley
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Dyt(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

smiley

I see ya
Muah
Muah
Muah

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Porthos: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
the troubles of life.... mehnnn......
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Moesther(f): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Your boyfriend is an asshole. 5years and he's complaining?
Babe do your best to watch your weight and kick that excess fat out,. I'm 80kg with my fat at the necessary places. Burst 39 waist 32 hip 45.. Be fat + smart = chubbysexy. You can't be smart with it? Please kick it out. You feel me?
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by seyiolanipekun(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
I guess he does not really understand certain things. but if you really do love him, i could suggest you try to shed some weight. We are Masters in the field of weight Management. you can talk to us on what's app: 08136301633. We bet you after 3 weeks, your fiance will be all over you again.

Cheer up please
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Swissheart(f): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
My dear, I understand how you feel. He must be thinking the whole world revolves round him hence his usual mockery and complains. He did the extreme by comparing you with someone else. If you add weight,is it his body? Not even his business if you'lld ask me because if he were truely in love with you he won't keep complaining.
You see, I was seeing someone who is exactly like him.....he kept saying he wants me to trim and shed weight even when everyone else thinks I look so cute . He is probably not seeing the sweet part of you. Dump him and mean it. Chill, someone who is gonna always be so proud of your looks will come around. I hate guys who complain like shit. He'll come pleading but don't reconsider him. When it happens pls mention me so we'll both laugh at him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.