Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33126 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Blackfire(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Hey mister black. How u doin. Been busy. I moved. So trying to get sorted out.
i am fine like a polish black shoe, placed beside a fire. No matter how busy or movement don't forget home o.
May the reason of this Easter reflect in your life. *i hope i try for the prayer sha?*
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by myked(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
fellis:

Ok. Good luck with your plans.

Tnx dear
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nwokoji1: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Lovely Thread, I'm Shocked No one Mentioned the New HIOS Manager In the latest Tecno Phones. That should be Best Application so Far.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Floridax(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2016
black player,,vlc,,ucweb and simple server
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
An app I use almost everyday for hours, I would deem my favourite app(s) - :

Tunein Radio Pro,
Auto Optimizer,
Z launcher,
YouTube,
Tapet Premium,
Talon,
WhatsApp,
BBM &
Opera
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by johnjameson: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Whatsapp, play music, Google chrome
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Harlequin17: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Instagram, shazam, BBM
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Kbraims(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2016
ForeverNew:
really? care to shed more light?
fresh graduate awaitn job alert...lolz
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by funsho75(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
kinzation:

Sup Buddy.. Are you a seller on fiverr.. If so, what niche or gig are you offering?

am in graphic niche. .. and am not making much....
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by funsho75(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2016
hefelove:

fiverr app ke. bross comman teach me fiverr na epp me cry

which state are you
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kinzation(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Like how much do you make monthly?
funsho75:

am in graphic niche. .. and am not making much....
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by LordPherule(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Opera Mini,
WhatsApp,
Mobile Uncle,
Adobe reader,
English Dictionary,
SwiftKey keyboard
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by hefelove(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
funsho75:

which state are you
lagos
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by mosjames: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nwokoji1:
Lovely Thread, I'm Shocked No one Mentioned the New HIOS Manager In the latest Tecno Phones. That should be Best Application so Far.
Now that you've mentioned it sad
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Limerick:

Bro, how can I get the lyrics of my song on musixmatch?

Sync Your Phone with the Musixmatch App. It's Easy!
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Camera 360 bbm whatsapp... Opera any good music player
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Damiandark01: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whatsapp and bbm
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by creed266: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Moon reader, whatsapp, instagram
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rajjah(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
morganist99:
fixed
where is d link
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rajjah:
where is d link
check her signature
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rajjah(f): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2016
morganist99:
check her signature
not working
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rajjah:
not working
pm me
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ameynuJR(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Djangocode:
Uc Mini --- Heavy Downloads...

Fifa 14 --- Playing via OTG cable with Gamepad..

Psiphon Handler --- My Ninja brothers know how priceless it is...

IMO --- Chats with this app is awesome...

Mobdro --- No need to buy DSTV....

pls bro help me with my otg and gamepad to play fifa 14...I bought it newly, n download TINCORE....butni dunno how to configure it. and pls what version of TINCORE are you using.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
ameynuJR:

pls bro help me with my otg and gamepad to play fifa 14...I bought it newly, n download TINCORE....butni dunno how to configure it. and pls what version of TINCORE are you using.

Use This Tutorial from this website....

http://www.thetechtime..com/2015/04/how-to-use-pc-gamepad-for-android.html
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by theshaderoom: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dez80:

where can I download an authentic Nairaland app pls?

i downloaded mine from play store
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kendrick2: 11:15am On May 02, 2016
LordPherule:
Opera Mini,
WhatsApp,
Mobile Uncle,
Adobe reader,
English Dictionary,
SwiftKey keyboard
nice apps, but i still prefer go keyboard

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kolexepana: 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
Who doesn't love boom player
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by LordPherule(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2016
kendrick2:
nice apps, but i still prefer go keyboard
I dislike the GO keyboard. It's not user-friendly as for me.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Emmaway(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
I was just thinking of how Glued I am to my phone and the Key Apps I Like. They've Invariably made my Phone Experience more interesting. Apps like Musixmatch & SwiftKey have come out my Best over the years. 

So guys, Let's Hear us Yours, So we can Know other Good Apps we've been Missing.
Facebook Lite
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Jacinta44(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, my aunty, d thread asked favourite apps in your phone o, nt favourite phone.

grin grin grin grin
Na so oversabi take dey make pipu fail exam.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Limerick: 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

Sync Your Phone with the Musixmatch App. It's Easy!
how do i do that?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by olayinkajnr(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

grin grin grin grin
Na so oversabi take dey make pipu fail exam.

Lolz, maybe she dey overexcited

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.