Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33124 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Meklex(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
1boylikevhis:
Whatsapp.
Opera Mini.
UcBrowser Mini.
Xposed installer(And modules of choice)
Perfect Viewer(for comics)
Moon reader( for Books)
Adobe.
Picsay Pro.
KD collage.
Angry Birds Rio,or Star wars.
Into The Dead.
Dead Trigger.
Injustice: Gods Amongst Us.
Terminal Emulator.
Lucky Patcher.
etc The list is endless.
where do you download your comics?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Sike(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Djangocode:
Uc Mini --- Heavy Downloads...

Fifa 14 --- Playing via OTG cable with Gamepad..

Psiphon Handler --- My Ninja brothers know how priceless it is...

IMO --- Chats with this app is awesome...

Mobdro --- No need to buy DSTV....
Pls what's the new configuration settings are you using with Psyphon handler now. Mine has stopped working. Thanks
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Marinza(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
its same as psiphon but with different style works like hotspot sheild wink

Nice.. I should try it, I want hotpot
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Topshow4real: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Merriam-webster and uc
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Jayson504(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
quiz up
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by azeecoboy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
cheesy they've been wrecking us since I guess its payback time cool
abi ooo,i cant believe girls are also into this cheat,tweaking of thing...
but dear dah bblited has always been disconnecting whenever i'm downloading,aw have to off and re-on my data for it to come bCk to live...
theres's nothing wrong with the network tho,the service is good
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Bobbieydeey: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Any latest cheat dey?
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Mobileuncle tools does its best then all other apps can follow kiss cheesy grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Lilspicer(f): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
1boylikevhis:
Whatsapp. Opera Mini. UcBrowser Mini. Xposed installer(And modules of choice) Perfect Viewer(for comics) Moon reader( for Books) Adobe. Picsay Pro. KD collage. Angry Birds Rio,or Star wars. Into The Dead. Dead Trigger. Injustice: Gods Amongst Us. Terminal Emulator. Lucky Patcher. etc The list is endless.
what is that exposed installer used for brief me
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Tinyemeka(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2016
CM browser, LinkedIn, Glassdoor & EaZymoney.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by nbright: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Rexnegro:
no wonder cos I uses glo too but before it used to work perfectly. Thanks tho
you're welcome
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 24, 2016
myked:

It's just a hobby.......... @ my leisure. But I'd love to visit spain someday shaashaa grin

Ok. Good luck with your plans.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Umarlulu: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2016
2GO
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by gezzyvinci(m): 1:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Diamond Mobile App
Clash of Kings
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Sike:
Pls what's the new configuration settings are you using with Psyphon handler now. Mine has stopped working. Thanks

Follow the settings from this Link....

www.naijaknowhow.com/blog/how-to-configure-psiphon-handler-mtn-bblite-on-android/
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by NotNairalandi(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2016
nawaooo all these na apps
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by evergenuine(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2016
It is kodi. Kodi all the way.

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by JustOutstanding: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2016
Don't know what I would have done without google maps.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by valoish: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2016
opera mini and nairaland
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Sodebo: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Passed my final exam,with the help of Adobe Reader. It's easier to study on my phone.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by YoungOldGee: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Evernote on my android and One Note on my windows phone. Those apps helps me to stop carrying jotter and pen everywhere I go.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Youngpo413: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2016
kirikwu:
English dictionary, wattpad, opera mini ,
Pls that wattpad, how can I read it offline?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by abdultek: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Djangocode:
Uc Mini --- Heavy Downloads...
Fifa 14 --- Playing via OTG cable with Gamepad..
Psiphon Handler --- My Ninja brothers know how priceless it is...
IMO --- Chats with this app is awesome...
Mobdro --- No need to buy DSTV....

bro e still dey work
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Youngpo413: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
ForeverNew:
opera mini and a very interesting app that helps me browse for free, saw it at this forum bbs.tecno-mobile. com
with maltina webpass?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Youngpo413: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Iamlordgee:
In order of importance .. Simple server Netloop Vpn Opera Mini Uc Browser Phone App Psiphon Syphon Shield WhatsApp Bbm Instagram Twitter Facebook
so Tweakware is officially dead? Lol
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
abdultek:

bro e still dey work
Yup.. Works like a charm....
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Talkingboy: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Opera mini
WhatsApp
Tweakware
Hisnul Muslim (Citadel of the believer)
Gmail
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by parisbookaddict(f): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2016
absolutely important apps for me are

Moonreader
Evernote
Es filexplorer
UC browser
Here maps
Endomondo
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Beleeez(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2016
World chess championship, quiz up, whatsapp and................ dats all
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by isaacfreeman99(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Wattpad best library

Imo app
My best video app
Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.