Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33128 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by sashaa(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Diamond mobile app

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by myked(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
fellis:

You plan to travel to Spain?

It's just a hobby.......... @ my leisure.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Chazzyboy: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
hi dear kiss
babe I'm still waiting
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Burger01(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
okay click on the telegram link on my profile to join if you'll like to learn, okay?
Okay, will check that out. Thank you ma. smiley
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by myked(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
franciskaine:
try duolingo apk and thank me later.

Sorry bro, no thanks

I prefer "memrise" to duolingo
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Chazzyboy: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
use the link on my profile to join the group chat on telegram, okay? kiss
oh my love
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by elkon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Mobileuncle tools does its best then all other apps can follow kiss cheesy grin
please guy which tweak are you using for. . All d one am using don stop... help! help!! Help! !!
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by joey150(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
magic sim was discovered early 2013 someone subscribed to 2H data plan for 250 naira which comes with 150mb and last for 2days but after exhausting the 150mb the browser stopped and the person removed the sim from the modem and inserted airtel after using the airtel the next day the person inserted back that same mtn to do another 2H plan before loading the card the sim was already browsing that was how it got be magic sim from there the person shared it on facebook and then from one blog to the other That's how I got to know about it I was using Nokia E63 then since then I've been using it sometimes it will browse and some times it won't many people in my hood were using it also
i believe you oh.
Its just to see a girl into all this vpn and magic sim..
But bbmmid just stopped this evening
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.

This guy and his supporters are cheat gurus, cyber watch dogs, are you saw what I see? Hmmmmm
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whatsapp. Opera Mini. UcBrowser Mini. Xposed installer(And modules of choice) Perfect Viewer(for comics) Moon reader( for Books) Adobe. Picsay Pro. KD collage. Angry Birds Rio,or Star wars. Into The Dead. Dead Trigger. Injustice: Gods Amongst Us. Terminal Emulator. Lucky Patcher. etc The list is endless.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Royzevic(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
selfdefence:
Livescore

Betting things I site u
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Marinza(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Iamlordgee:
In order of importance
Simple server
Netloop Vpn
Opera Mini
Uc Browser
Phone App
Psiphon
Syphon Shield
WhatsApp
Bbm
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

What's syphon shield for?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kinzation(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
funsho75:
whatsapp
UC mini
Fiverr app
Sup Buddy.. Are you a seller on fiverr.. If so, what niche or gig are you offering?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
no dear I ain't saying you should believe me cause I'm not here for thaaat and tweaking, hacking and techy stuffs are not for guys only, okay? angry
I'm now a believer. ...had to pull ur legs well enough for you really show ur lady side.
Kudos. Believe me when I say ur likes are very few. So forgive my scepticism. grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nascimento(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Camscanner
Quora
Facebook
Firstmonie
Tutorialpoint
Evernote
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
add DNS forwarder...terminal emulator...VPN wifi share
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Come to my group on telegram and you'll be amazed what ladies doing there undecided
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Ebukapaul1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi pals I know more about ice hockey game on Bet9ja .let's open a group chat on whatsapp I will be going u , code to win it . 08035587790
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
myked:

Sorry bro, no thanks
I prefer "memrise" to duolingo
will try ur Memrise later.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rexnegro(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
nbright:
perfectly, I use airtel sub, someone that uses Glo complained that it isn't working properly on his phone.
no wonder cos I uses glo too but before it used to work perfectly. Thanks tho
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
hi dear please don't post your number on public forum if you're on telegram click on the telegram link on my signature to join the group chat direct you don't have to post your number cause no one's gonna save it on contact to add you, okay? smiley
fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.