Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love (1210 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2016
With the dwindling economy and more social life, everything seems to go to the extreme exempting money which have refuse to flow in the direction of social life. So from yoir own point of view which is hardest to come by?
*Virgin? In a society where sex is norms and a bragging right? Do you still see virgin often?
*JOBS? The dwindling economy has make it impossible for company to employ new staffs
*TRUE LOVE? Love love love

Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
I think it's!!!
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by tempem: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
True love. Couples having true love are few.
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Okay that's your own view
tempem:
True love. Couples having true love are few.
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by Fmartin(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fr naija here, true love dey scarce.

U only get true love if u get enof cash.. (Dats fr d girls)
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok so you mean seeing a virgin is easier than seeing truelove?
Fmartin:
Fr naija here, true love dey scarce.

U only get true love if u get enof cash.. (Dats fr d girls)
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by thundafire: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
all hard to find as APC dy power but as PDP wer in power u get them all easy
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ettaetta(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by jayloms: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Well, left for my neighbour, there'd be no virgins in Africa. Bleeping is his hobby. cool
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by Fmartin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
ebrochukwu:
Ok so you mean seeing a virgin is easier than seeing truelove?
fr sure. Yestarday i broke up with my girlfriend. She is 21 we knew each other last year nd i was d one who deflowered her. Bt coz of money, i call it a qiute.
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Eyaah pele
Fmartin:
fr sure. Yestarday i broke up with my girlfriend. She is 21 we knew each other last year nd i was d one who deflowered her. Bt coz of money, i call it a qiute.
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by halfricanadian(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
From its true love cry cry cant wait to find it a sincere love
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by RoyalBlak007: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
From its true love cry cry cant wait to find it a sincere love

hey dear...how've you been? Now I have....

...missed the wooing competition and sumone else is gonna woo you instead of I cry
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by halfricanadian(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

hey dear...how've you been? Now I have....

...missed the wooing competition and sumone else is gonna woo you instead of I cry

Good afternoon

I am fine

Please u av a wife smiley

So im cool with d dude to woo

Bt im really fine tank u
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by RoyalBlak007: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good afternoon

I am fine

Please u av a wife smiley

So im cool with d dude to woo

Bt im really fine tank u
oh not again...

..good luck to them.... grin :
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
true love
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Better pay job nko
Mprepz:
true love
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love by ebrochukwu(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I no fit laugh / What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? / A Tribute To Sandra James On The Event Of Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.