Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (54922 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thank you very much.

I guess they should read old threads too. But let's see how other participants will fare.
Exactly. Just one piece is praiseworthy. Let's see how tomorrow pans out. good night
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

God Forbid Bad Thing!

I said i feel like wooing a lady (human) and not an ANIMAL.

Please suggest another lady (human).

Hello, did you just call me an Animal?

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
EdwardSnowden:

You seem very excited. Let's continue this conversation when your boyfriend withdraws his fingers from your _butthole.

Don't bother to tell us the details. We don't want to know.
k we dnt reply people dat hide behind d backs of anoda people, we face those dat are brave enough to show case their face, one on one in the atlantic ocean, indian ocean or d mediterriana sea, according to the undertaker of WWE :sometimes its hell trying to get to heaven, now shuu off.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oooooboi see as babes yapa for this thread

No be to come womanize for here sure pass cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
sheunsheun:

A place called hallowed ,full of light, where we can never be found!!!
see waiting dey hungry u

at ur age!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by marieolae(f): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mr man calm down. It's not that deep.
vizkiz:

This is some shiit you just typed?
Like seriously? Everybody was giving him a thumb up for a job well done even when we decided to ignore his grammatical errors and all you could do to reply his awesomely typed note was this shiit?

IMAGINE THE FUGLY BIITCH FEELING LIKE A DUCHESS undecided

I think I know the kindda person you are. unsatisfied dumb fucker!!!!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
sheunsheun:

A place called hallowed ,full of light, where we can never be found!!!

See as belle dey sweet am...hehehehe.... carry on brother.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
(jots just one thing. sees her around chatting with a guy or two) lipsrsealed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nienie:

I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be that man.
And this is all you have to say? When are you both meeting and when re you giving him your boobs and pvssy? *just curious*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:
(jots just one thing. sees her around chatting with a guy or two) lipsrsealed

Stalker grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
why una da lie like this naembarassed

smiley tank u it actually made me smile

Thank u smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
AlienStar:
The norm. I'm feeling sleepy already, buh i don't want to miss the fun.
You should rest. the game is not worth the candle. Btw, the show is over.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

sweedy where have u been? been searching for u,
I won woo u today! make every clear road
Been busy.

how are you?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:
princeparix how far? Watin the babe talk?
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

God Forbid Bad Thing!

I said i feel like wooing a lady (human) and not an ANIMAL.

Please suggest another lady (human).
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha my belle o!!! ok what of this beautiful lady called: kaziblake.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:

bouncer Kadiri go con chase you comot now. na Wetin you like be this. grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
marieolae:
Yeah, I observed.
I wasn't impressed, but who cares really lol?
It's just an online contest.

But few of them really tried. Exactly dear, it's just an online contest with no spectacular prize attached to.

Perhaps, I should used my words probably you would be amazed kiss kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok, I will
Ray360:

You should rest. the game is not worth the candle. Btw, the show is over.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:

bad boy

I spot u
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by PhweshyJ(f): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
I no even sabi toast geh sef. embarassed
Eh? If I hear. Okay, maybe you don't know how to fake it like this wooing challenge. Yours is about the real thing. And why aren't you wooing anybody? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by king406(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
to halafricanadian

it's your lucky day.out of all wenches here,i picked you to talk to.

Hal,your sight makes my intestines twist,your smell cause replays in my nerves

i may be a noob,but i'm the only one talking to you.damn girl,you have more curves than my ergonomically-correct keyboard.

You probably woun't believe this,but in real life,i'm still a virgin and i ask my self,if i said you had a beautiful body,would you let me simulate losing my virginity on it?

Hal sweet,come to my place and i'ii show you my playstation,and by "playstation"i really do mean play station.don't ask what we are playing because i have being woundering if they is a diabolical terrorist group in your pants and i am ready to pull out my grenade and infiltrate that a$s.

Say yest to Adasun,he is all you would need
boooooooooo angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by manee2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

How far? cheesy
_ wanna participate mehn_ what are the rules?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
marieolae:
Mr man calm down. It's not that deep.

you mean his note or the lady's reply?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
why una da lie like this naembarassed
LOL u nor know say halfricanadian even dey easy to toast like bread? u nor just consult d gods, na make she say no.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
marieolae:
I'm fine smiley Just passing through casually smiley Long time, how's it going?
Yea, really long. Life is good. How is it over there? You must have adjusted fully now, right?
tosyne2much:

I tel you bro, naim sure pass o. hahahahahahahahaha[/color]
marieolae:
Lol what is all this you're saying?
This is just an online wooing contest..with no real prize. It ends here, so it's not a do or die affair. It's not that big of a deal, trust me lol smiley

...maybe it's because I'm too much of a perfectionist that I naturally assume that every other person should be one as well...

...cash or noncash prizes shouldn't have to spur an individual to deliver tip-top material though, especially in cyber-agoras like Nairaland.. you don't know who's who here...I know of someone in literature section now serving as a content writer for a popular site after one of their scouts came across his writeup...

...it's been a while you posted here, how are you?...

joseph1832:
Everybody can't be you bro. Lol.

...I think I need to start charging niggas here a quarter per minute for intricate verbal punditry...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by sinizia: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Madam it's just a game. Stop threatening your wooers na. It's their choice if they still want to participate or not.

You just carry the thing for head too seriously. smiley

She's been rude from the first day her wooers elected to woo her. Too bad they couldn't see through her annoying pomposity.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Stalker grin
abeg help me na. Wetin man go do. (nodding to Lionel Richie's Destiny. dances along)

you sef...... same thing
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by RexKexMilann: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes I did.
Lol.. smiley
Good thing you did.
Lol... grin I was forced to ask.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by marieolae(f): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
You just disappeared angry
JoeCutie:
Hi, Mariam. Long time.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Alexander001(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

This is some shiit you just typed?
Like seriously? Everybody was giving him a thumb up for a job well done even when we decided to ignore his grammatical errors and all you could do to reply his awesomely typed note was this shiit?

IMAGINE THE FUGLY BIITCH FEELING LIKE A DUCHESS undecided

I think I know the kindda person you are. unsatisfied dumb fucker!!!!

and indecisive as well. The way she replied at first showed that she was impressed before some guys started saying trash. someone that cannot make her own choice without being influenced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.