Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (54923 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Browncookie even tho we met on a faceless forum I'm sure our story will make all the looku looku shocked

It started as a game when I saw the thread wooing competition, but the magnetic force that drives me to you is unexplainable, we are total stranger but today gonna make our path crossed and we make it our of this thread as acquaintance smiley
Everything about you speaks beauty, from your eyes to your nose wink and am sure your voice is as sweet like an acoustic guitar on a clef key, so bright and lovely.

I have been hovering over your personal picture all day trying to think of more but then I am just being silly I still don't know why I have fall. 
Baby tell me why am into you like this?
I'm crazy about you that I don't even know what to say
You know I've always imagined talking to you but I couldn't gather courage to talk you in fear that I might be turn down as you turn so many guys down.

But now even if you turn me down, I will still be happy and proud that all these other guys waiting for you to turn me down ,Im above them

Secretly they are dying for your body but they dare not come closer to you . Your body is to kill for, even to die for . 
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use to create an epitome of beauty like you.
Im sure say it took God more than the days he use in creating other being, because he take his time to mould you out browncookie.

I have reason so many things, my beautiful, sassy and elegant damsel
You are the only one that can save my existence. I have looked around this lovely forum  
I can't find anyone that is beautiful as you are even laveda can't stand your beauty, No one. 
So right now nothing can make me happy than you to just say you will be my mine.

I will do everything possible to make sure you are the happiest woman in this world. Just say anything you want I will do it.
Done cc naijaboiy
And You had to mention me cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
What the heck is that i just read? Is that wooing lines or Edegbe Line? Goosshh

3 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Browncookie even tho we met on a faceless forum I'm sure our story will make all the looku looku shocked

It started as a game when I saw the thread wooing competition, but the magnetic force that drives me to you is unexplainable, we are total stranger but today gonna make our path crossed and we make it our of this thread as acquaintance smiley
Everything about you speaks beauty, from your eyes to your nose wink and am sure your voice is as sweet like an acoustic guitar on a clef key, so bright and lovely.

I have been hovering over your personal picture all day trying to think of more but then I am just being silly I still don't know why I have fall. 
Baby tell me why am into you like this?
I'm crazy about you that I don't even know what to say
You know I've always imagined talking to you but I couldn't gather courage to talk you in fear that I might be turn down as you turn so many guys down.

But now even if you turn me down, I will still be happy and proud that all these other guys waiting for you to turn me down ,Im above them

Secretly they are dying for your body but they dare not come closer to you . Your body is to kill for, even to die for . 
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use to create an epitome of beauty like you.
Im sure say it took God more than the days he use in creating other being, because he take his time to mould you out browncookie.

I have reason so many things, my beautiful, sassy and elegant damsel
You are the only one that can save my existence. I have looked around this lovely forum  
I can't find anyone that is beautiful as you are even laveda can't stand your beauty, No one. 
So right now nothing can make me happy than you to just say you will be my mine.

I will do everything possible to make sure you are the happiest woman in this world. Just say anything you want I will do it.
Done cc naija boiy
Perfect and wonderful! smiley

So what does browncookie have to say about this wonderful piece a brother just wrote?

Is it YES? Let's hear from her. smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by olajorn(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:

guy ba kiaful

daz ma boo u r accuse of fake angry

ha juicy yansh is real, i no it
[b]believe what u want to believe[/b] tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by philomental: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
where is Adaure4ever
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Na Ohonba line undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
I no wan laugh abeg. cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:

Wait for your turn na... no dey jump grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda laveda mbok don't be annoyed juat to make the whole thing sweet ni, BTW browncookie fine pass you tongue

Laveda:

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by uyisteven(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Perfect and wonderful! smiley

So what does browncookie have to say about this wonderful piece a brother just wrote?

Is it YES? Let's hear from her. smiley

Sowie o...bt I tot d rule stated it shud not be mor dan 150 words...dats 1 full novel alredi...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
LEOSIRSIR, nice one boss
Stop given false hope ma nigga. That was a story and not any wooing line. lol

STFUareyouGod come and read chunchin o
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hehehe...and LEOSIRSIR just dropped his lines. *Such unadulterated expression of love!* cheesy Browncookie, u feeling the nigga? We'd like to know how u feel about this,pls
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wait for your turn na... no dey jump grin
E use my name dey woo babe cry grin cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:

E use my name dey woo babe cry grin cry

Wetin he talk....cos devil knows I didn't read it lol
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bro I tried nah tongue

KINGinVALHALA3:

Stop given false hope ma nigga. That was a story and not any wooing line. lol

STFUareyouGod come and read chunchin o
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

I no wan laugh abeg. cry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg laugh small, nobody would know nor hear.

*Edegbe Line is just the way, Edegbe Line is just the way o. Edegbe Line!*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
that is some wack piece of shiit I just read. Like what the fff

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin he talk....cos devil knows I didn't read it lol
"Even Låveda can't stand your beauty" undecided grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:

Sowie o...bt I tot d rule stated it shud not be mor dan 150 words...dats 1 full novel alredi...
Yes sir that's what the rule said but trust people not to always conform to it. sad
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Bro I tried nah tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
bar man! get some dry meat

and one packet of segaret asap
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ur moniker tho embarassed

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims please let's proceed onto the next.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:

What abt it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Alexander001(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
why not, the night is young and the breeze is fresh like the early morning roses of cyprus.
o boy! see punch line, any guy you woo go blush die. patiently waiting for ladies version.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na Ohonba line undecided
hahahahahahaha! oh my!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
You should have show interest in the competition to show how good you are at wooing a lady boss smiley

vizkiz:
that is some wack piece of shiit I just read. Like what the fff

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Specialbaby(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Following....btw i thought the rule forbid the use of pidgin and wooing lines are not suppose to be more than 150 just saying though cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na Ohonba line undecided
Reading through it again, i had to conclude it wasnt Edegbe or Ohonba Line, bt Muyi Line. Hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Dklef(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bro, what in love's name did you post up there?

LOL. Anyways, lets wait for the reply from our 'wife' to be (thats if she's actually a female) cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
olajorn:
[b]believe what u want to believe[/b] tongue

pleas say is not so embarassed

av alredy plan to shace ha till she tire, bet u r tellin me she a he

as in Pinkman

no no no no no angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:

"Even Låveda can't stand your beauty" undecided grin

Fvck!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.