Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,121 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

300Spartans's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 300Spartans's Profile / 300Spartans's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by 300Spartans: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
You won't see the useless MannaBBQ here...all he does is praise the stupid president calling his darling daddy.. The evil party called APC has failed in every aspect in this country...economy, security education etc ..and the expect votes next year... It is only a pathetic dummy that will vote that evil party
Music/Radio / Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by 300Spartans: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tradegood:
chloedogie
GOD spoke to you through your wife to experience this and share it with us.

Two white people evangelizing with an Ibo song they k ow not the meaning off at just the time of the day you went to the market to buy fruits.

Isn't GOD amazing?

Na God ooooo... What a triple coincidence.. His wife force him to go to the market, met two whites playing the song and it happens it is the day she was being buried

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Govt Shares $322.5m Abacha Loot To 1.9m Nigerians by 300Spartans: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vote APC again if you know your name is idiot

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by 300Spartans: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

For all these yoruba people ganging up with ibos to tear Nigeria apart, we will deal with all of you. All of you cannot match the fulani might.

Keep quiet.. What might does the Fulani's have....nonsense... Speaking on empty foundation..

Romance / Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by 300Spartans: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
fati2001:

Tell me say you no dey fvck...
Family / Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by 300Spartans: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
Hm see how devil just used 5mins madness to destroy your peace and career...
Like why can't you people just be like Joseph in terms of self discipline...

Even the girl. Your parents sent you to school and the very first year, you're already sleeping with a man. Without protection for that matter..

If she's someone that has sense, should sex be the first thing she should go and be pursuing immediately she got to school or her career? SMH..

You see, that time you were about to engage in the act was when you should have done what youre doing here now. That is, reason and ask yourself some of the questions you're now posing to us. It is then you should have reasoned you didn't have a job yet and not ready to father a child or get married.

The bible that says flee every appearance of evil is correct after all.

You better go and see the family because the didn't force their daughter on you in the first place. So, now you don buy market, go and carry your goods.

Everytime Sex sex sex.. sex that doesn't give you a happy ending, is that one sex?

When I tell people I've been celibate for many years, they think it's because I'm trying to form super girl. It's because of all these nonsense super story that you men come up with once there's any little mistake plus the fact that my body is the temple of Holy Spirit and not for any coconut head man who's just looking for anywhere to ease himself.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

MejiLoyon(m): 6:44am
Finally read it and this is my question. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you nacked the bazooka out of that toto. I hope she screamed hallelujah and spoke in tongues while you squeezed your anointed rod into her red sea. I hope she came.

Pastor wey dey nack. I won't judge you Sha. And I have no advise for you. I'll just chip in something hopefully you will use it to have small sense. STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNNECESSARY PRESSURE. Think about that last sentence deeply. It's the answer to everything.

When are.you returning to school? I want to invest in church business. Pastor wey Sabi nack toto go Sabi make money from offering and tithes.
Family / Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by 300Spartans: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
airminem:
"""PS. Please if anyone is willing to teach me any skill, I would be very grateful and willing to learn."""

cheesy

"We were panelled, after which I was suspended, while she was expelled."

Now she s ended with the stronger punishment.
Now you also have abandoned her with a baby.

Some parents should stop looking for shortcut husband for their daughter abeg.

GUY, STOP ROAMING ABOUT PREGNANTING ROAMING GIRLS.

meeeennnhhh...just one fvck she got pregnant... The girl was really hor...ny in her ovulation state..

The stupid guy no use condom...nonsense
Politics / Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by 300Spartans: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think president buhari has done really well. He has so far out performed Jonathan in all areas of good governance even though I'm from Bayelsa state. May almighty God open the eye of we nigerian Christians to the good deeds of President Buhari so we can give him the accolades he deserves. If we don't value him now, we will surely miss him when he's gone in 2023 and it will be too late sad

Romance / Re: I Am 19yrs Old by 300Spartans: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
ChibufriD:
And how much did you send to me that was scam? Did you even read what i posted before running faster than your shadow? Did you see anyone who said he/she paid for the apprentice class or bought the toolsbox for me last year? Do you know or did you not see how i explained in this my post how I managed to reach an agreement with the God sent man (my oga) who later upgraded me!! You can check all the hundreds of sensible viewers of my post without this kind of bitter heart reply, is better you jump than falling your hands under my posts. God will send an understandable soul who will see the effort in me and assist me. Adding more to my depression will not put food on your table. I am struggling to be a great Engineer in the future but (mummy thank you) children will think I am joking until when God will decide to turn things around for me. Thank you so much and please be nice to people around you nobody knows tomorrow. I am just 19yrs old but life has thought me a lot already...

Bursted
Romance / Re: Nobody Yet Please!! by 300Spartans: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
ChibufriD:
And how much did you send to me that was scam? Did you even read what i posted before running faster than your shadow? Did you see anyone who said he/she paid for the apprentice class or bought the toolsbox for me last year? Do you know or did you not see how i explained in this my post how I managed to reach an agreement with the God sent man (my oga) who later upgraded me!! You can check all the hundreds of sensible viewers of my post without this kind of bitter heart reply, is better you jump than falling your hands under my posts. God will send an understandable soul who will see the effort in me and assist me. Adding more to my depression will not put food on your table. I am struggling to be a great Engineer in the future but (mummy thank you) children will think I am joking until when God will decide to turn things around for me. Thank you so much and please be nice to people around you nobody knows tomorrow. I am just 19yrs old but life has thought me a lot already

Bursted.....
Politics / Re: Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two by 300Spartans: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
post=103996089:
SAY NO TO CULTISM, It kills you before your time.
Cos it is so obvious these ones will never end well in life.
So shall it be.

May it never be well with your evil herdsmen and your cownu wherever they are.
Evil and brutal ends awaits them all.
Attention seeking $!%@

Politics / Re: Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two by 300Spartans: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021

Politics / Re: Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two by 300Spartans: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021

Crime / Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by 300Spartans: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2021

Politics / Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate by 300Spartans: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Nigeria is their fatherland! Wether you like it or not! Ye children of hate

Like I said Fulani's don't have a single piece of land in the south... They are tenants
Politics / Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate by 300Spartans: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Indigenous indeed!

Putting that naira note picture out there does not show Fulani have land in the south... Nonsense

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate by 300Spartans: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Now, there is a deliberate mischievous & malicious attempt by opinionated closet bigots even among those who tell us they are progressives to sell the existence of their concocted 'Fulani Militia' to the public to wipe up ethno-religious sentiments against Buhari & his administration since Nnamdi Kanu & Igboho were confirmed arrested.
They are making devious desperate attempts once again to label Buhari NEPOTISTIC in dealing with terrorists without providing us the names of the leaders of their fabricated 'Fulani Militia' that Buhari has failed to arrest even when blind goats, sheep & fowls in this country can see how bandits & terrorists are pounded to powder in the North daily & how el Zakzaky's IMN was proscribed, Zakzaky himself with the wife arrested, still in detention & many of his members including his children killed by security forces.
The oscillating scarecrows & hate confused idiots that called Buhari weak, incompetent & incapable of handling our security challenges for not reining in Nnamdi Kanu, his ESN & Sunday Igboho are now asking what is being done to their newly created 'Fulani Militia' that exist only in their saw dust brain & hateful imaginations.
It's no longer Fulani herdsmen, now na 'Fulani Militia' to put it on the same pedestal with Kanu & Igboho's subversive terrorist organizations.
Scarecrows making cricket noises all over the place about insecurity are now feeling MARGINALIZED & forming victims claiming that only their own criminals & killers are been dealt with.
How indeed very pathetic what idiotic hate for a 78 year old man has done to the brain of educated adults - reducing the thinking ability of human beings in corporate suits far lower than that of earthworms.
Perhaps, Buhari should have allowed Kanu ESN's unknown gunmen overran the South East & kill every single Igbo man or woman opposed to them, kill all Igbo police & military officers posted to South East, assasinate all South East leaders & prominent men, bury Ikonso & any of their fallen commander with 2000 Igbo heads each, use all Igbo young girls for their bullet proof juju charms & destroy the entire South East economy.
Same for Igboho & his Yoruba nation army.
Yes, because this seems to be what they want otherwise why would the incurable retarded morons doped to delusional stupor by hate be asking Buhari to follow FEDERAL CHARACTER principles & QUOTA system in dealing with criminals & terrorists.

WibusJaga: 10:33am
Surprised that with all this kind of energy used to track down the sessesionists, they could not arrest Shekau inside this Nigeria for several years
Politics / Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate by 300Spartans: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Really?
MANNA has entered into your brain this deep?
This obsession is surely out of hands.
So you are begging your fellow wailing zombies to quickly filled up all the pages of this thread so reasonable members should not have the space to comment?
All her posts must surely be causing you serious headache and maybe sickness in your house, I'm sure.
I am sure you can never be more than 16 years, only a little kid can think like that.
The lowest and senseless post I have come.across on Nairaland.
MANNA is surely your nemesis, it's obvious. Sho grin grin grin cheesy
You should have brought your kitchen padlock to just padlock the thread now, so Manna and other members won't be able to comment. What a total Rubbish from a kid.
Nairaland.com na ur family business abi? So you can tell members here who to comment and who should not comment.

WibusJaga: 10:33am
Surprised that with all this kind of energy used to track down the sessesionists, they could not arrest Shekau inside this Nigeria for several years
Politics / Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate by 300Spartans: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
This man called for war, wanted to divide the country, and caused great harm to Fulani people nationwide.

Many Fulani had to leave their homes in the SW and resettle in safer climes all because of this man, now he is begging for leniency? For all he has made the Fulani to suffer, he needs to be brought to justice.

His house was raided based on intelligent report and was found to have stockpile arms and armunitions.

Where did he get them from?
How many security personnel did he killed before getting them?

This nation was put together by Allah, and only Allah can break it. Let no man, woman, or child from the south think that they can attack the North and marginalize Northerners, or attack indigenous southern Fulani and go scott free.

His juju has failed him, no he must face the law
what do you mean by indigenous southern Fulani? No Fulani has a place in the south....nonsense...
What is coming for the Fulani's is better imagine.

Useless government

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate by 300Spartans: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Negros

habiham: 8:22am
No matter what Sunday igboho will forever remain the voice of yoruba and the most respected yoruba man. .. all his trials are just making of the film show
Politics / Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by 300Spartans: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Safyqueen:
*You declared on VIDEO "Yoruba Nation" and raised a flag.

*You boasted on VIDEO that you will open all borders in the Southwest because they now fall under your declared nation.

*Your supporters with the banners having your picture and chant of your name invaded Idiroko border, disarmed customs officers and beat them up on livestream VIDEO.

*You never came up with any form of disclaimer VIDEO or AUDIO at least to prove that those supporters acted not on your instruction.

*You also on VIDEO urge some group of men to pick up arms and you said even if these men don't know where to get those arm, you will get it for them. You urge them to record what you are saying on video because no one can tell you not to pick up arms.

*You threatened on VIDEO that if 1000 security agent dare come for you, only 100 will be fortunate to survive.

*DSS got a hint that those arms and ammunition collected from customs officers at Idiroko border are in your house.

*Your house was raided by the DSS.

*One of your supporters (Lady K) who passed the night in your residence made a live stream VIDEO as at the hour the raid was ongoing and said with the words of her mouth that the Nigerian Military were in your residence shooting.

*Lady K said with the words of her mouth on live stream VIDEO that "Our Warriors too are presently 'fighting back' the military.
(This statement alone will be used against you in court because it authenticates the fact that you and your supporters were actually armed)

*Lady K on live stream VIDEO called on other Yoruba Nation Warriors to come to their rescue by attacking the military from behind and make sure none of them is spared (Oku le l'eja nta).

*The DSS/Military power arm subdued that of your 'warriors'.

*Your 'warriors' were paraded on VIDEO together with the arms and ammunition they stole from Customs officers at Idiroko border. Also your phones and PASSPORT were displayed

*Two of your warriors fell to the bullets during the course of "fighting back" (according to Lady k's recorded account) the military.

*You escaped during the course of gun exchange between your 'warriors and the DSS"

*The word 'escape' was used because you said on PHONE CALL with the BBC that you were at home and saw the DSS/Military officers through your window calling you to surrender yourself.

*You were declared wanted by the state on VIDEO and also advised to report your self to the nearest police station.

*You went into hiding for 19 days and was captured like chicken while you were trying to sneak your way out of Africa through Benin Republic airport

*Lastly, it is also reported that you got a passport fraudulently in Benin Republic. Of course, you were left with only such option because the DSS already displayed your passport and that means it's in their custody.

The Video links to all the above events are also attached to this write up so that all your supporters celebrating your 'Lori Iro' release & departure to Germany will know how dip you are in trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIqwHhyruIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKKJALIdwsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HaWpFt9dhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE5gN9DqlNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qw1JkMXFfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6HR3ll5suk

1 Like

Politics / Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by 300Spartans: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
I just dey feel DSS as dem just keep mum. No sound. Nothing.

Next, will be a shocker.

I personally shovelled sand full into a barrel at Bar Beach this morning and double checked the ropes so I know what I'm talking about.

Oduduwa Bulletproof Monk don turn to ordinary Bushbaby grin grin

Politics / Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by 300Spartans: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103960053:

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's death will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor and all the end of terrorists and and troublemakersin our nation coming to pass.

That is why they say they live in a zoo!
Say no more.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by 300Spartans: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm igbos

Politics / Re: Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) by 300Spartans: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2021
Bobby001:

They should just reserved there energy for something good, look @ zakzakky for example, they will surely rot in jail. Both Namdi kanu n igboho will die in jail

Politics / Re: Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) by 300Spartans: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:
PDP

That is Buhari and you

Politics / Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by 300Spartans: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103923853:
Dem don catch am be the koko.

We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

This is you and Buhari

Politics / Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by 300Spartans: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
He can't be arrested now he can't be extradited from Benin... Hmm funny Simians

Under your master's anus

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.