Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

300Spartans's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 300Spartans's Profile / 300Spartans's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Gunmen Kidnap 2 Catholic Priests In Kaduna by 300Spartans: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Terrorist president is quiet... Buhari is the head of terrorists that is why they are having a free day
Crime / Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by 300Spartans: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2022
SAMBARRY:
yes o Because I'm very straight

Wooow.. I like your openness.
Enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by 300Spartans: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
SAMBARRY:
So E dey pain men but the same men expect women to accept their adultery in good faith grin

You go like penis well well oooooooo
Politics / Re: Terrorists: Wipe Them Off The Earth – Buhari Tells Nigerian Army Officers by 300Spartans: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Abi

They have refused to be useful to the community

Kill them all

And what stops him as the C-in-C from leading the battle against terrorists from the front or was that not what he promised when campaigning to be elected ?

Same Idiot vowed to take the battle against insurgencies to terrorists doorstep but seven years after, the reverse is the case. It is terrorists that brings battle to Buhari doorstep while he watch helplessly
Politics / Re: The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) by 300Spartans: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
And President Buhari said Abacha did not steal any money... A stupid president who promise to fight corruption had so many corrupt individuals in his government...

Anybody who think of voting APC will never have a peaceful life again..all the suffering brought upon Nigerians by this Government shall perpetually be his or her portion

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by 300Spartans: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
gbadexy:
Politics is about numbers. Tinubu picking a Christian Southeasterner doesn't guarantee them voting for him.
The northern christians are a minority with no electoral value to him.
The northeast haven't been in power for some time and there has been calls for power to go there in some quarters.
The man tinubu is a genius after all and not just hype.
I seriously doubt he would lose any significant vote in Southwest due to his vp choice. There are areas in southwest that ordinarily don't vote APC and they are insignificant.
To be true to ourselves, those shouting Muslim agenda and complaining about his vp choice weren't going to vote for him in the first instance and they have been very vocal about anything concerning him.
I doubt if any sincere person thinks tinubu is a strong practicing Muslim, not to talk of a fanatic one. He would choose a Christian or idol worshipper if he feels his chances would be better with them.
There really isn't a big deal, he isn't the only one contesting. Vote for the person you are comfortable with and leave him with his choice except you already conceded defeat to him.
N.B vote your obidient and atikulate and leave this man alone. After all you should be happy he would lose by his gaffe, so what's with the insult to others that disagree with your point of view!

Voting Tinubu will be the mistake the governor is talking about
Crime / Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by 300Spartans: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
You won't see any female saying all women are pervert. Or rapist.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: Am In Dilemma by 300Spartans: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fatbam003:
Am in Dilemma right now, I just resumed I'm a new place of work barely 2 months ago. My boss she is a woman in her 30's .. She started chatting me last week and I have being according her respect as boss but I started feeling uncomfortable when she started chats me late into the night and very early in the morning. Just today she asked me out and said am so special that the feelings she has is natural that she can't hold it any longer .. Now am confused this is a new job that atleast putting food on my table .. She is married with children ...

He wants you to destroy her pvssy with your giant rod

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor by 300Spartans: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
The Nigerian authorities have nothing to tell us as far as the Kuje jailbreak is concerned. We didn't see any one resigning, we didn't see any one being sacked and everywhere is quiet it's an indication that the country is sick and weak. Only God knows what's really happening but Nigeria would be great again insha'Allah

Quest7777: 3:53pm On Jul 09
Terrorists can storm Govt prison to rescue & release their members but
Government can't storm Terrorists hideout to rescue abducted citizens.
No be juju be that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by 300Spartans: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
The useless ipob terrorists and other saboteur are hellbent to paint our government black but they will not succeed

IPOB were also responsible for Kuje prison break...some of you APC supporters take some foolish Nigerians for granted.. I don't blame you.. It is them I blame
. mumu na them take vote APC again in 2019.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by 300Spartans: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
Not under this government

They should keep their threat to themselves

And you expect a reasonable Nigerian to vote APC in 2023?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja by 300Spartans: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Good news, it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

By now, heads will be rolling in some countries for such embarrassing incident, but not in Nigeria

What is good about the news..this useless government say something and you just believe? Let us see the video and pictorial evidence.. Matched with the list of wanted escapees

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by 300Spartans: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
CAN is another political tool. They care about money more than anything..

If Tinubu picks El-rufai, then it’s a straight win for APC with a huge margin..

Forget about the fake news you read about El-rufai online..

Tinubu is the only candidate with visible good governance while he was a Gov. He will really do well when he becomes president..
Tinubu that can sell all is household for peanut? Fashoranti's( Afenifere leader) daughter's death is a reminder who he is.
Politics / Re: Expose Terrorists In Your Midst, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 300Spartans: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
rayvelez:
They are in your govt, so maybe you should name them first.

A list of terrorists and terrorists sponsor were given to President Buhari by UAE(Dubai) , till now Buhari has not seen it necessary to publish it for public consumption... president Buhari is a terrorist
Politics / Re: Kuje Jailbreak: DHQ Tackles Fani-kayode Over Allegations Against Military by 300Spartans: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Very shameless army leadership...

The lies and incompetency of the Nigerian army can not be quantified...
Crime / Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by 300Spartans: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2022
post=114526923:
You can only run, but you cannot hide.

May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Again, You can only run, but you cannot hide.

We Rise.

Deaths before the end of this year to all supporters and hailers of the government/people that brought Boko Haram to our darling nation.

Now let's hear you say AMEN.
Amen for where? Who wan die nah? cheesy wink cheesy
Hypo tongue
hypocrite..

The useless government you supported you can no longer detach yourself from it... Your conscience will hurt to grave
Politics / Re: Aregbesola: Prisons Not Designed To Resist External Attack by 300Spartans: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Grow up
government advocate
Crime / Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by 300Spartans: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
And one idiot in the name of vulture grilling will come here and shout darly daddy...l

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by 300Spartans: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abdul05:
So terrible... embarassed

That is the country a foolish president called Buhari is presiding over
Politics / Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by 300Spartans: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2022
And one useless MannaBBQ vulture griller will come and say darly daddy
Politics / Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation by 300Spartans: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Subsidywise20:
]

I hear you, and removing subsidy is an example of sound economic policy.

Another example is

1.Raising our tax to gdp ratio
2.Removing subsidies on power, and allowing discos and gencos to charge cost reflective tarrifs...so that they have enough profit to improve power generation
3.Actually using our raw materials to make exportable goods and services.

[

Yes, because Dangote needs to make a profit to pay for his refinery to run well. And to pay his staff salaries that are world standard, and to expand and upgrade the refinery when needed.

So simple to see.

All our government refineries are bad PARTLY....emphasis on partly before you shout....because they were not run at a profit.

GSM COMPANIES...were allowed to charge anyhow...and they used their massive profit to build the GSM infrastructure that giveth us internet and phone calls....now cheaper.

Which GSM is cheap? Tell me a network provider that give data of less than #1000 for 30days
Politics / Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation by 300Spartans: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Deregulation is the answer, but the government and the opposition are both waffling and wobbling over the matter, because politics.

At the end, if you want no queues, remove subsidy, remove government money, make NNPC private, and see if those dead refineries won't come roaring back, and new ones won't come up in minutes....

Yes, high prices, but yes...possible increase in investment and jobs, and government saves money.

Modifed

Before you quote me to shout 'Buhari nigbati nigbati opressor nigbati people will suffer you are wicked'....we are paying as much as 600 naira in subsides, up from below N200 last year, per liter...and that is going to keep on rising with rising crude oil prices. Especially since no one knows how long this war in Europe is going to last....plus subsidy costs have gone up from 2 trillion last year to 5 trillion this year, and rising.

Eventually, they will run out of money to pay for subsidies, and that means that they will take money from other sectors of the budget plus more loans to pay for your fuel to be N165 per liter or less.

So we choose our hardship. Either we keep on pouring money to feed the subsidy monster till it eats us, or we remove it, accept pain for a few years (I estimate that fuel costs could be up to N20000 or more weekly!) while the industry uses the profit to build up refining capacity, and government uses the money saved to pay for some things...like extra rise in salaries and minimum wage.

And for those of you moaning that government would chop the money...well, democracy involves holding the government to account. That means you and I get off our asses and start doing that.

Government advocate... The #1.8billion discovered in Buratai's house has it occur to you that this useless government don't seem to do anything about it ? What about the #80 billion discovered with the accountant general of the federation... SERAP has always demanded for accountability, how many times have they gotten response from the the evil government. Tell me how else do you expect Nigerians to hold the government responsible.. You are just an advocate of the government pretending to be neutral... Bury you head in sand like the Ostrich
Politics / Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by 300Spartans: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Terrorist attacked a prison in FCT for 3 hours, yet we have military barracks there..and someone want APC to continue in government

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by 300Spartans: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114480921:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.
We Rise.

Deaths before the end of this year to all supporters and hailers of the government/people that brought Boko Haram to our darling nation.

Now let's hear you say AMEN.
Amen for where? Who wan die nah? cheesy wink cheesy
Hypo tongue

Take am below, we have been saying that for years here,
But some of you lots only read what you wanna read (willfully blind), and fortunately, there is nothing we can do abourrit wink
We cannot forcefully open your eyes and pour 4 liters of eye drops, that's why you see us seldom reply some slow comments here.
Ignoring is the best reply for COH.
Anyways, again, take am below....
zoneb on the move again. Nonsense everywhere
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: ISWAP Behind Attacks On Christians by 300Spartans: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
And one idiot will come here and be shouting darly daddy..

This APC government are in support of terrorist and bandits...their disposition towards fighting them is cold...
Crime / Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 300Spartans: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Just show me a/any man who is morally/mentally sound

I'd show you a fish that can't swim

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings

Sick being..
Politics / Re: N10 Per Litre Sugar Tax: Nigerians To Pay More For Beverages by 300Spartans: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
The useless and good for nothing MannBBQ will still shout our darly daddy...
Religion / Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 300Spartans: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyolet:

Unfortunately, you do not matter in the scheme of this particular lady’s life so keep your irritation to yourself.

I'm not surprise.. Association of prostitutes will not see anything wrong here...nonsense everywhere
Religion / Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 300Spartans: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
Blame the 1 p.m. West African sun.

Then why not go completely naked
Religion / Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 300Spartans: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyolet:
Her body, her choice..

When I see such women, my first impression and observation is the discomfort they even feel themselves...

You dress up yet spend every 5 to 10 minutes adjusting and readjusting the cloth to minimize exposure of breasts, thighs, and what not!

You wear a miniskirt or gown, and keep tugging down at the helm every 5 minutes while sitting, standing or walking!

So I wonder the whole point of the choice of outfit...

If an outfit will give me such level of discomfort , embarrassment, and unnecessary labor of constant adjustments, I will never wear it as a guy!

I believe many of you young ladies are seriously in need of psychological help!

If you are not comfortable in an outfit, then for fvck sake, don't wear it!

People like me are more irritated by your constant adjustments to appear decent than your indecent appearance! Mtchewwww!!!
Religion / Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 300Spartans: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
1. That looks like a wedding not a regular church service.

2. Take her to Jos and she will dress 'decently.' As Naija na 30+ celcius I won't fault her for airing her chest.

3. The same God you people claim to worship accepted whores no different from murderers, thieves and his chosen people. What should matter is the content of her heart not what she has on.

When I see such women, my first impression and observation is the discomfort they even feel themselves...

You dress up yet spend every 5 to 10 minutes adjusting and readjusting the cloth to minimize exposure of breasts, thighs, and what not!

You wear a miniskirt or gown, and keep tugging down at the helm every 5 minutes while sitting, standing or walking!

So I wonder the whole point of the choice of outfit...

If an outfit will give me such level of discomfort , embarrassment, and unnecessary labor of constant adjustments, I will never wear it as a guy!

I believe many of you young ladies are seriously in need of psychological help!

If you are not comfortable in an outfit, then for fvck sake, don't wear it!

People like me are more irritated by your constant adjustments to appear decent than your indecent appearance! Mtchewwww!!!
Celebrities / Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by 300Spartans: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Devilagentcap:
All

Who can lend 30,000 I will give you back by next month end don't mind my name oh

Please use juju ask me again...

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.