Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

300Spartans's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 300Spartans's Profile / 300Spartans's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by 300Spartans: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2022
post=115140125:

Like seriously?!
How Peter Obi the liar wan take win nah?!
Things dey happen o.

ZoneB , under your C
Darly daddy watch $1= #700 ..
NYSC / Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by 300Spartans: 5:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.

Makamatic: 5:15pm On Jul 27
If she want come do drills nkor , when she climb net everybody for down go they see the passageway to her kunto .
Politics / Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by 300Spartans: 5:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Golan007:

Why not go back to Ideato?

bjdon: 1:40pm On May 22
It seems the slap Edo people gave him before was not hard enough. No wahala, we are ready to give him a backhand , plus headbutt to drive home the message that Edo no be Lagos!
Politics / Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by 300Spartans: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
No comment
Crime / Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by 300Spartans: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Very sad..

But wait, Abdul a cousin to eze and tosin

Yes ooooooo.. You no know say snake na cousin to snail
Politics / Re: Emefiele: Reps Move To Bar CBN Governor, Others From Partisan Politics by 300Spartans: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:
Even though he is the CBN governor he is a citizen first and therefore he has the right to support whoever he likes in any capacity.

Do you have a brain of your own?
This is not about party politics but a sanitize society of rules and regulations
Politics / Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by 300Spartans: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
May God guide and protect our security forces! Bless them with Wisdom, strength and strategy to defeat every terrorist in Nigeria.

Also, May Almighty God give His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), the wisdom to give effective commands to stop killings in Nigeria!

….The labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain..

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Heheheheheeeee... I sighted you MannaBBQ the vultures griller

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Three Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Katsina Communities by 300Spartans: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2022
I wish Katsina state indigenes well ooooo... Make una give APC massive vote again
Politics / Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by 300Spartans: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2022
MannaBBQ griller o f vultures over to you
Sports / Re: Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun by 300Spartans: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2022
FatherBona:
Success has many friends

My brother na so ooooooo

As I dey here so no friends oooooooo but the moment change begin land for my hand , you go see them giving generational connection to me. Nonsense everywhere
Politics / Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by 300Spartans: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2022
I laugh. A failure wants to deliver lecture on security?
Politics / Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by 300Spartans: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2022
What a useless president

1 Like

Health / Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by 300Spartans: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thonia69:
Grossssss undecided

Wetin I dey use dey fvck. Stupid people plenty for this world
Politics / Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by 300Spartans: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2022
muykem:
I laughed in Swali. Osun will soon know what befall them. You need to be extra intelligent and Conservative to near Oyetola performance.

Tinubu never said to his brother Oyetola. Instead he was busy collecting the money of the state. A poor state for that matter. Tinubu is just too greedy.
Politics / Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by 300Spartans: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Angelfrost:
Erm... Are you saying some governors have been refunding state money to godfathers?!!

Let me believe one or more of such godfathers are not attempting to lead Nigeria! undecided

Tinubu never said to his brother Oyetola. Instead he was busy collecting the money of the state. A poor state for that matter. Tinubu is just too greedy.
Politics / Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by 300Spartans: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Clowns
In just 6 months, the calamity they voted for will be known to all.

Politics / Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by 300Spartans: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2022
mayklef:
Bitter soul....

Politics / Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by 300Spartans: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
For your mind now make Osun people clap for you.
As if you can expose your brother.

Mr integrity indeed.

Politics / Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by 300Spartans: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2022
canalily:
Did you vote for him too

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Refining Of 60,000 Barrels Per Day In 2023 by 300Spartans: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
The useless MannaBBQ will not be here to attest to this millennium lies from APC government

1 Like

Politics / Re: Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video by 300Spartans: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
The useless MannaBBQ vulture griller will be absent in this thread
Education / Re: Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio by 300Spartans: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Divay22:
Which be Queen of institution angry
Una don start again o

People future wives are been advertised for easy marketing and pricing. If you know, you know. Advertise for politicians to fvck
Crime / Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by 300Spartans: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
ahnie:
Congratulations to the baby....signs of greater things coming into the child's life.
Some weren't lucky,they were thrown inside different canals and trashbins

Toor

Nigerian boys and girls enh

Na only f*ck f*ck them Sabi
Politics / Re: Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) by 300Spartans: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
Na our money jare ... But then 375k people voted APC and PDP won with just 35,000 votes ... So game on ... APC as Senators and house members

Even blocus wey no see Toto to fvck dey console itself by rising early in the morning...so you are on track
Politics / Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 300Spartans: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2022
inoki247:

You people can only be fooled by MURIC even we in d west no know dem na u brainwash kid from oda region dey use dere News get orgasm....

If someone from UK and Finland can brainwash you people to start killing yourself and saying the president as been cloned.....

Who I be to argue with someone who like living a brainwash life.....

Talking to a full blooded Niger-delta man. I will always remain South South
Politics / Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 300Spartans: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Christian-Christian ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.

Trash..

Tell that to MURIC and stop zuzuing around the block..

Always seeking for notice
Politics / Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 300Spartans: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
inoki247:

Lol leave doz people and stop doing Shalaye nothing u fit du to convince dem with dere bitterness....

Maybe because dey av intolerance for other religion dey want us to start killing ourselves in our family because of religion....

Apart from Ilorin wey no b South West sef na dere u fit see fanatics of Muslim everybody fit be Muslim for dere family house nd always using religion to play dere own politics...

Hardly will you see a family in the west without the 3 religion....

And we still come together du our family meeting in peace greet each other for Family WhatsApp group....

Trash..

Tell that to MURIC and stop zuzuing around the block..

Always seeking for notice
Politics / Re: Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede by 300Spartans: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
cooljintl:
Where is the tangible evidence?

Ask your ANUS that question again
Politics / Re: Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede by 300Spartans: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is how APC planned to win 2023 elections. Over to Manna BBQ grilling vultures
Romance / Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by 300Spartans: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

Hmmmmmmm...she wants you to travel to Jerusalem without wearing your cap
Politics / Re: Gunmen Kidnap 2 Catholic Priests In Kaduna by 300Spartans: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
2elliot:
Why always Catholic s?

You should understand.. Bishop Matthew Kukah has been speaking(criticizing) against the incompetency of this government especially on security.. So this is the way to get at him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.