Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (47934 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nickymichy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
I understand your plight guy..... I was also like you with my fiance back then...i never liked touching her.. but in her own case she was a virgin... I waited patiently though no any sexual attraction.. after our marriage, it took me two weeks to penetrate her. It's always cry every night. But now, i dey run come house from work con collect one round go back....

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by newoffer: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Spirit of shina is working on you . Take opa eyin get straight erection bleep her sweet cunt
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Vision101(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op you and your fiancée are deceiving yourselves. You are already committing fornication. You agreed no sex before marriage but you kiss and romance.

You have violated your vow.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by UjuJoan2: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed

Jeeeeeez!

Is this really how men reason?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
UjuJoan2:

Jeeeeeez!

Is this really how men reason?
What's your take...come clean

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by BennyDGreat: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chuvin22:

Let me tell you something. Some people have high libido but are loyal to just one partner. They can't even imagine themselves moving from one woman to another. Its stress for them.
But you see with that one compatible partner they will straff till eternity. That's the true meaning of self control not abstinence from sex until marriage.

I hail sir. This one con deep again
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by UjuJoan2: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

What's your take...come clean

My take about what? Sex? It’s no big deal really, I don’t know why men go crazy over it.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed

God bless all the weak church boys. It is not your weakness, most times it takes greater strength to play the weak guy. Everybody can act though, even weak guys, but the reverse is difficult
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ficient:

God bless all the weak church boys. It is not your weakness, most times it takes greater strength to play the weak guy. Everybody can act though, even weak guys, but the reverse is difficult
Lol....what kind of contradicting bullshit u just typed grin.. people dey o grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
UjuJoan2:

My take about what? Sex? It’s no big deal really, I don’t know why men go crazy over it.
Hahaha..lol...are u a guy or a lady...so I will know how to answer ur question
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by crossfire(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Rubbish post by a kid...stupid contradiction...trying to appear smart abt relationship and appearing holy at thesame time.
my friend u are a child ,sex before marriage in christianity is wrong.am currently facing the same issue,I have this very nice girl,am not sexually attracted to her,so I call it a quit ,we r still good friends though,even if she is naked my dick wont stand,she has figure 8 n huge behind.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Miyachi: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
Don't start what you can't finish. Sexual attraction matters alot in every relationship. Nevertheless, sex before marriage is wrong.

What a conundrum.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
crossfire:
my friend u are a child ,sex before marriage in christianity is wrong.am currently facing the same issue,I have this very nice girl,am not sexually attracted to her,so I call it a quit ,we r still good friends though,even if she is naked my dick wont stand,she has figure 8 n huge behind.
Lol.... cheesy grin...How did Seun manage to sign these jokers to his site grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
cbrass:

I am experiencing something similar too at the moment ,please if you found a solution kindly let me know

grin grin I'll like to know more about yours. Can we chat on telegram?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
tonysunkan:
There are ominous signs that the relationship will not go far.

The plane has lost its engine even when taxing. It will not take off.

Can you please elaborate?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Lol....what kind of contradicting bullshit u just typed grin.. people dey o grin

Jesus Christ choose to die, He had the power to save Himself or even kill all those that were after His life, but he choose to die the shameful death of the cross. So allow "weak church boys" to be. Their strength and spiritual relevance will forever remain foolishness to those who the god of this world have blinded their eyes

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ficient:

Jesus Christ choose to die, He had the power to save Himself or even kill all those that were after His life, but he choose to die the shameful death of the cross. So allow "weak church boys" to be. Their strength and spiritual relevance will forever remain foolishness to those who the god of this world have blinded their eyes
Hahaha...another more premium bullshit than the last one.. hahahaha grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by 300Spartans: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
fati2001:

Tell me say you no dey fvck...
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Christian122: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
Just quit bro coz sexual attraction odikwa necessary.

But why did you accept to a nosex before marriage relationship? What if she's shallow with the P? You need to F her to know if you both are sexually compatible.
Hmm.....Bad boy
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by cbrass(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2021
zyphr:

grin grin I'll like to know more about yours. Can we chat on telegram?
I am more active on WhatsApp than Telegram o, what do you think
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by pegix(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2021
'
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2021
pegix:
slawormir the real niggar

Shey u too dey follow big brother for there, or it for only pussy ass niggarrs Make ur boyz drop am Once
How does this moniker look like Slaworm...ogbeni Get out
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by onakoyatobi(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Be careful who you're listening to, articulacy is not synonymous to wisdom, don't base a life decisions on advice from people who don't have to deal with the result of your decisions
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:55am On Jul 25, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

That is why it is not good to date for too long if you intend not to have sex during the dating period because one party will become frustrated. You are now getting frustrated that you cannot have sex with her. Anyway if sex is hungering too much do the necessary things and marry her.
If however you are truly not attracted to her and not because of your frustration, then I think you should let her go. Sexual attraction is important so that you will not go and commit adultery.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by UjuJoan2: 2:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Hahaha..lol...are u a guy or a lady...so I will know how to answer ur question

Lady.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2021
UjuJoan2:

Lady.
Okay.... Don't get worked up about the analysis...it's some psychological shit about men and their sexual response with respect to women and their attitude to sex...it's psychological...not something they make up
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:16am On Jul 25, 2021
adadike:
cheesy nkogheri! How you take know na 'ona la ya steady'?
ajo nwa kiss
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2021
adadike:
cheesy nkogheri! How you take know na 'ona la ya steady'?
but Ada ehhh
you go sweet for bed
I just dey reason am now
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by MYHUBBY: 5:11am On Jul 25, 2021
no sex before marriage? ok

she's a holy sister ? ok

is she a virgin? if No, you're the most dumbest man to ever live on this planet earth

killmnknow, killsundaynow please come and give your fellow compatriot the idiot awards that's enough at your disposal
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by prophetfire: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

sexual attraction and compatibility is very important in marriage. This may continue in marriage and lead to cheating.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Microwhy: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2021
zyphr:
I Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

You better start to develop the fear of her not cheating on you, because all you think about now is just yourself. You're just a weak person and also in-love. No doubt, you will frustrate her with quick ejacuation because of the kind of love you have for her.
I wish you know what married women discuss when they get comfortable with each, you won't be here saying "I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her" .
Bro! She will also nurse the feeling of cheating on you if your acclaim feelings persist during marriage. Sex and money are extremely important in marriage.
I just hope she didn't see you as a weak person that why she said No Sex until Marriage.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by phemmyfour: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2021
zyphr:

Even kissing is not allowed until you guys are married. Stop kissing her. If you don't find her attractive sexually, quit the relationship ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.