Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

300whitewolves's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 300whitewolves's Profile / 300whitewolves's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Suddenly, All The People That Were Kidnapped By Bokoharam Are Being Released by 300whitewolves(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2022
As a result of election drawing nearer, people that were kidnapped by the bokoharam sect are being released. Don't you think this is a move to think the government is working or to make the people sympathize with the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Man Shades Wizkid Says He Wants To Be Like Portable by 300whitewolves(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Celebrities / Man Shades Wizkid Says He Wants To Become Like Portable by 300whitewolves(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2022

Romance / A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by 300whitewolves(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2022
My emotions are in a mess right now I am typing this right up. Everything was fine about me before I met this lady. I had just started my internship program UCH and things were going well until I met this lady, she was also an intern like me, at first we didn't really talk and one thing let to the other we started talking, exchanged numbers and all, she was even the one that initiated the process. That was how one night we were talking and she asked me whether I was single or dating, we actually live in the same hostel provided for interns but I went home that very day cos I was off duty and my house was in that state. I told her I was single, she went on to ask me what I wanted out of being with her, I was actually taken aback cos we just barely knew eachother though I was already falling head over hills for her, feeling all the knots in my stomach for her to the extent I had to ask myself what was wrong with me. My response to her was that she was distinct that I wanted to know her more, like friends and all, she said okay, she thanked me for my response, she went on to tell me that she liked me which was not the right thing cos she has someone she was dating but she is finding it so difficult not to fall for me. I was actually surprised, so I told her how I felt about her too that I liked her and all. That day went with other conversations going but we already created this tense atmosphere around each other. On Sunday I cooked rice and I was chatting with her, I asked her if she cared for the rice I am cooking she said yes, I told her I would call her if the rice was done. She came over when the rice was done, I told her to come with a covered plate so she could take her share to the hostel. When I finished with dishing hers she told me if I would follow her to the common room, we'll I told her yes, cos I didn't see anything wrong, it's a common room and it's open so I didn't see any danger in it. After like 1 hours talking in the common room she brought up the topic of she falling for me and all, that she wanted closure, I tried telling her how I felt with the thinking maybe she was just joking about the fact that she already had a boyfriend, during this conversation she placed her head on my chest, with time I couldn't hold it any longer, I asked her if I could kiss her, she said yes, and we went on kissing her her for like 5mins without her stopping me, I later withdrew she was looking scared, moaning under her breath, we kissed again, then we stopped, I then went on to say I was sorry, she told me I shouldn't be. Emotions we raging through her, then she blurted out that she was engaged that she has a fiance and she loved him and doesn't want anything to come between them. I became so sad, how could this be, I had already fallen for her, now she telling me this after the hot kiss and all. She stood up from the common room and went on to dress for work, cos she was on night duty. Through out that night, I was unable to sleep. Fast forward to yesterday she called me that she wanted to see me, when I got there she told me she already told her fiance about it that he came around earlier that day. She told me she wanted to cut off all attachments from me. I said OK but I was hurting, bruised, this girl led me on and shattered me along the way, she moved on quickly but am still her hurting. I really like this girl, but it's life I have to move on myself, the only painful thing is that we live in the same hostel. I will always have the mind that she lives close by.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by 300whitewolves(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Who told you they want to be rescued ehnnnn, these police sometimes dey do oversabi.

4 Likes

Health / Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by 300whitewolves(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2022
Oga, you are not in a relationship, you are in a situation.
Romance / Re: Beware - Seduction is destructive by 300whitewolves(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2022
Some people on Nairaland just like spewing rubbish, someone is trying to talk about the hazards in indecency, you are saying he should mind his business. Foolish people
Romance / Re: I Am Still Confused by 300whitewolves(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2022
cherryCola:
You're broke that's all.
Don't blame you, if you lost an airpod worth 10,000 maybe you will know how it feels. Since I am the broke person, you the unbroke can help me out

1 Like

Romance / I Am Still Confused by 300whitewolves(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2022
Still sitting here and thinking of how I lost my the new airpod I just bought. The painful thing is that I just bought it yesterday, the crazy thing, before I dropped down from the vehicle I boarded I still felt it in my pocket, as I left the vehicle just for me to return one ear into the pod, I couldn't find it again, I went back to search for it, maybe I could see it on the floor, nothing. Just sitting down here and I am seriously unhappy, I just wasted money just like that.
Education / Re: Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? by 300whitewolves(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
All these agitations just Dey funny me, so because one leaks now , everywhere don scatter. Are we saying what just happened is just happening now, many of the so called adults on this forum engaged in one sexual activity or the other when they were younger but because there was no way those things could be leaked them it felt as if nothing was happening. You are blaming the Nigerian society, no blame the world, things have changed, a boy of 5 years in America can freely have a girlfriend and both parents consents to it. Was this not the life we wanted, westernization

2 Likes

Romance / Realizing That I Have Suffered Myself by 300whitewolves(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2022
As a man, you have this feeling that you must always provide for your woman no matter what but I later realized that na mumu dey foot woman bill especially if she is not your sister, mother or wife, not even girlfriend should make that list. Yesterday the mumu in me transferred credit money to a lady, so she would be able to buy data after telling me she was low on data and all, as I was leaving for work this morning, I saw her in a shop in front of where I am staying buying groceries and other things, I just did like I did not see her, and because of that I denied myself a very good meal yesterday. I don suffer
TV/Movies / Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 300whitewolves(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Blakpot:

Mtchew!
OP ur not serious.

Those girls on Instagram, snapchat degrade themselves. They dont need anybody to do that for them.

The skit makers are only exploiting the thousands of farm tools available to them.
These guys are role models, you see them visiting schools,(the same school you enrolled your children), what do u want these small kids to think, you can't successfully play a skit in front of small kids any longer

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 300whitewolves(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
shut up you fool. Did anybody force them? It's understandable how much of a useless irredeemable SIMP you're. We know you're the one washing panties for your mom, sisters,NL girls but it's not our business that you choose such a demeaning life, now I know you're tired of washing their panties while other guys continue fhuck them and use them for whatever. Go get a life, Nigeria girls are useless shameless harlotts that only live to get fhucked so stop advocating for such useless people and get a life. Is it not same Nigeria girls that dance naked in panties and bra for musicians in music videos? The same girls getting naked on bbn show? Walking half naked in Nigeria and been harassed by soldiers and market women who are ashamed on their behalf? Why haven't you complained? Then it's skits makers using the Nigeria prostitutes for money that is your problem? My guy you need psychiatric evaluation
I come in peace brother and making an example of the skit doesn't mean that other sectors are not affected, the issue is, why would a lady spreading her bumbum or handling her breast suppose to make me laugh, just think about it

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 300whitewolves(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2022
If you saw your sisters or mothers in one of those skits, shaking their bumbum to nothingness guess u would all feel proud

18 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 300whitewolves(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Gone are the days where u will watch skits without any sexual content and yet still laugh yourself out, the likes of ajebo, Emmanuella e.t.c.

These days there are no skits content you will watch from these skit makers that wouldn’t wouldn’t promote sex, the likes of Bae U, Mr macaroni, e.t.c .

You don't have to promote sexual content or make women look cheap before you make people laugh.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Romance / Low Sales For Ashawo And Beer Palor Business Now by 300whitewolves(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Now that fasting is starting tomorrow, there would be reduction in sales in beer palor and ashawo business, betting outlets will even suffer it sef, mention other businesses you think might be affected by this fasting.
Sports / Which Country Are You Going To Support In This World Cup 2022 by 300whitewolves(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Now that Nigeria have refused to qualify for the 2022 world cup, Nigerians have started pitting their camp to other countries already. For example i will support Portugal in this world cup. You can share yours too.

10 Likes

Romance / Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by 300whitewolves(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Just as I was going to work this morning, there was this Okada man trying to climb up a steep slope with two passengers, as he was trying, the Okada went off balance and the man at the back fell to the ground and the other passenger flew away from the bike, the thing that caught my attention was the way they were all smiling and laughing, if it was the other way round and it's leads to death there won't be any cause to laugh or smile oo

2 Likes

Family / Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by 300whitewolves(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mofun:
Why are most Nigerian parents obsessed about having male children? Some just keep bearing many children because they're in search of at least a male. There are instances where men even marry extra wives just in order to have male children. Please what's the fuss about?

Not only Nigeria, it’s present in most countries where they are culturally inclined, Mostly Africa and Asian Countries
Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated Again by 300whitewolves(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's nothing new to me anymore cos, counting it right now, it's 5 times now. This all started 2020, everything was good maybe to me though, but my gf was changing, picking fights with me every now and then, it just got too much I wanted to give up, later on she confessed to me that she made out with a guy in their church, prior to this time she was always telling me about this guy, how she went on sleeping with ladies in the church and all and how bad he was and all sorts, it was a thing of surprise to me that the same guy still nailed her, though she told me nothing happened except the making out that she was ashamed of herself and all. It caused a rift then but I seriously loved her and it was not going to be easy letting her go, later on when we made up she promised never to do the same thing again, but guys she ended up doing the same thing 4 times, and I end up forgiving her, fine some people might be thinking who the cukhold is this, but I ain't one, I already told myself this is not someone I can definitely marry, this fifth time broke everything, still the same guy again, the funny thing is I didn't even react because it's already over to me, the annoying this was that she told me to leave her alone, when we tried talking she was basically telling me to do what I feel it's right cos she doesn't have any excuse to give. I.am not going to give her the easy pill of me breaking up with her, she has to receive all the pain I have passed through to, am planning on proposing to another lady when I invite her for an outing, thats my plan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by 300whitewolves(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
That is a big lie, it is not possible angry how will you press proceed without choosing destination ... Your bank account is already linked to your piggyvest already and if you don't link your account you can't withdraw, don't come here with your stupid lies angry
When something has not happened to you before, it's always a lie, me wey thing happen to I know what am facing here
Crime / Piggvest Has Scammed Me by 300whitewolves(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
This evening I was trying to transfer 10k from my piggvest, I generated the OTP as soon as I pressed withdraw, na so I forget say I never choose destination account for the money withdrawal, that's just how piggvest removed 10k without the money getting to any destination. I am really dissapointed and pissed at them at the moment.
Politics / #open Nigeria Border# by 300whitewolves(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
With the high increase in prices of things in Nigeria, I don't think we need to tell the presidency that the borders needs to be opened, Nigeria production can not cater for the needs of the citizen any longer, things are seriously getting hard and getting out of hand, an average Nigerian can not boast of a complete 2 square meal again. The leadership as failed it's people, even if they can't do anything, let them open these borders at least the prices of these goods will improve.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Vampire Mentality by 300whitewolves(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na so my girlfriend go dey think say she dey entitled to like 20k from my salary, eiii

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Vampire Mentality by 300whitewolves(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
How would you wake up early in the morning, calculated your money, how you are going to spend it and do some savings and one girl go just text you say she is craving for ice - cream and meat pie, me wey dey work never chop ice cream, some women no even fear God

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Vampire Mentality by 300whitewolves(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Medianna:
He who carries an ant infested firewood should be ready to be visited by the lizards.

When you're busy toasting and running after anything in skirt online and offline. That its free doesnt make it cheap.

Sometimes when guys post something like this. I am tempted to ask.

'Where una dey see these species of ladies from abeg'?

And you even referring her to boyfriend.. Thereby encouraging her to 'vampire' on him
No one is running after anyone, we are human, and at any point in time you can get to meet someone without nothing attached, some guys just have the good heart of maintaining a conversation buy sometimes some ladies think it's an avenue to bring their own generational problem to add to your own

5 Likes

Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Vampire Mentality by 300whitewolves(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2022
I just met this lady online and we just got talking, everything she has been talking about has been how she needs money for one thing or the other, did they tell her my daddy is otedola or dangote, why can't they be contentious with what they have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Asked My Girl What Is Going On Between Russia And Ukraine, And I Got This Resp by 300whitewolves(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
Exactly... It's trending... So you knowing something doesn't mean you're smart...

And your logic is stupid... Africa is your home... There are certain questions I'll ask you, you would fail woefully...

I know about the war... But I couldn't give a fu**... You don't get a medal for carrying the matter of white countries on your head... Rather, it makes you look like a stupid coon... Especially when you don't know anything about your own continent...

Do you know the name of the president of the Democratic Republic of Congo? undecided

Do you know the country whose language spoken in Cape Verde?

Do you know the San people?

Simple questions...

This OP is bleeped, you have deviated from what what this person was trying to say, one , who knows all, none, but the issue is try to know at least what is really happening around the world, most ladies don’t care about those things, except the latest social media gossips, we all went to school for a reason and of that reason is not fulfilled then why go in the first instance.
Romance / Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Asked You This Before? by 300whitewolves(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Favfables1:
You answered the question correctly and naturedly OP undecided...

But I'm more interested in what you'll do if she goes out with her ex undecided...

After she dropped the call I went on to attend to my patient, I later called her I didn't make mention of it nor did she, I guess play time has come we would continue to play eachother, won't even ask her whether she went or not cos to me now, she already went on the date

7 Likes

Romance / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Asked You This Before? by 300whitewolves(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jejely sitting in the office and waiting to attend to the next patient, my girlfriend just called me, she said she wanted to tell me something, that I should check my whatsapp chat, she later changed her mind, the question was like babe, Can I go out with my ex ex boyfriend , he said he wants to take me out on a lunch date, and my reply was, just do what you think is right for you. As soon as I said that her voice just became low, abeg nairalanders what should have been my response abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: World Cup Qualifiers: D'Tigress Beats France 67-65 by 300whitewolves(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Shebi na ladies be this wey dey do something with their life, no be like some women wey be say the only thing them Sabi na to dey bill man
Romance / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by 300whitewolves(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2022
This is really taking a toll on me, and it's getting worse day by day, am finding it difficult to keep myself in check, the harder I try the more it comes. I even make sure I don't look at a woman backside twice cos I know what that can cause. I have a girlfriend but we are far apart, and I don't want to cheat on her. Please my fellow nairalanders help me out of this situation. Konji na bastard for real.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.