Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274724 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yagazee: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Guys this morning my HP PAVILION DV6 laptop screen got damaged i.e broken beyound managing or repair. How much will it take to replace the screen with either used or new screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Yagazee: Guys this morning my HP PAVILION DV6 laptop screen got damaged i.e broken beyound managing or repair. How much will it take to replace the screen with either used or new screen

14k for new one

fairly used? Maybe 8k depending on screen type and the seller.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
papa_nnamdi:
Noo oh,
I dey fear those guys,
A frnd of mine went to fix his laptop and his video card was swaped, plus dem go even tel yu problems upon problems to favour their pockets, i'ld rather buy a new one.
That friend aint telling you the fact.

A video card on a laptop cant be swapped.

You have to take it to someone reputable and wait for it to be fixed in your presence.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
ademuyiwasamson: Hi, i jst purchase a dell inspiron 3521 laptop and i discovered it has no vga port, my major reason for buyin is to use it with a projector for presentation. but its nt workin. how can u help me?
buy a USB 2.0 VGA adapter . solves your problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arsenal1(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Hi Guys, The wireless function of my Toshiba satellite C655 is not active. How do I activate it cos I can't connect to our wireless network with it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arsenal1(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Secondly, We are using a TP-LINK wireless 3G/4G MR3420 Router But the wireless network can't get up to the 4th,5th and 6th floor. I s there a way to get by even if it involves getting an extra/or another router to compliment the one we have already. NOTE: Changing the location of the first one is not an option. Thank you Techies
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
arsenal1: Secondly, We are using a TP-LINK wireless 3G/4G MR3420 Router But the wireless network can't get up to the 4th,5th and 6th floor. I s there a way to get by even if it involves getting an extra/or another router to compliment the one we have already. NOTE: Changing the location of the first one is not an option. Thank you Techies
You need a repeater.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gwinovich: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
after formatting my system and all returns to normal. the sound refuse to work. it keeps showing 'no audio output device is installed'.please i need help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
gwinovich: after formatting my system and all returns to normal. the sound refuse to work. it keeps showing 'no audio output device is installed'.please i need help
whats the model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arsenal1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
onegig: You need a repeater.

Thanks for the response. Will the repeater be wired or wireless and which one (product) will you advise? You can buzz me on 08142274509 and I'll cay back
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by papannamdi1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
onegig: That friend aint telling you the fact.

A video card on a laptop cant be swapped.

You have to take it to someone reputable and wait for it to be fixed in your presence.
So wat do I tel dem,?
Dat my laptop is burning chargers, u av any idea wat may b responsible?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by agho22(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please I need urgent help my modem is connected but I still can't browse is saying the dial up is not correct
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arsenal1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
onegig: You need a repeater.
Thanks for the response. Will the repeater be wired or wireless and which one (product) will you advise? You can buzz me on 08142274509 and I'll call back
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horppy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls, wat can i do to my system(dell latitude d620) which complains of NO VIDEO MEMORY anytime i want to play game on it,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shegz4real(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Helo bros,my hp630 jst went blank ,I ve tried removing the battery.the screen still went blank after.pls any assistance u can give me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
my hp530 laptop charging light keeps blinking i dn't know why.pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please I don't knw if I can get motherboard for Dell Latitude D610 (2boards for two systems), hw much will it cost and my location is Nasarawa.. If its in abuja, I can go in to get it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yagazee: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
onegig:

14k for new one

fairly used? Maybe 8k depending on screen type and the seller.
thanks man. I appreciate
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
arsenal1:

Thanks for the response. Will the repeater be wired or wireless and which one (product) will you advise? You can buzz me on 08142274509 and I'll cay back
wireless .

Or you might create a bridge.

Tp link or dlink should be fine.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
meetmonde: Please I don't knw if I can get motherboard for Dell Latitude D610 (2boards for two systems), hw much will it cost and my location is Nasarawa.. If its in abuja, I can go in to get it

Yes you can. But location is in lagos. If you can arrange things you can get it within one to two days.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Horppy: pls, wat can i do to my system(dell latitude d620) which complains of NO VIDEO MEMORY anytime i want to play game on it,
Is your video adapter up to date?

Does your sytem meet the requirements for the game you want to play. The d620 is not really a gaming rig and you would encouter such problems when trying to run high end games,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
shegz4real: Helo bros,my hp630 jst went blank ,I ve tried removing the battery.the screen still went blank after.pls any assistance u can give me
what happened before it went blank?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
habib55: my hp530 laptop charging light keeps blinking i dn't know why.pls help
bro you are not explicit enough.

When is it blinking? How? Is the system working fine?

Normally the charging light should be on when charging.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yagazee:
thanks man. I appreciate
Are you in lag?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denvers: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
my system refused to boot so I took it to an engineer who told me the motherboard refused to load what do I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shegz4real(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
onegig: what happened before it went blank?
. I shut it down 4 me 2 come back and continue what I was doin,it came on buh d screen was jst black
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
denvers: my system refused to boot so I took it to an engineer who told me the motherboard refused to load what do I do?
Refused to boot how ? spell out the symptoms.

If the engineer said the motherboard is not loading then it means you need another motherboard based on what he said. If you are not satisfied with his diagnosis find another engineer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
shegz4real: . I shut it down 4 me 2 come back and continue what I was doin,it came on buh d screen was jst black
Perform an hard reset.....

remove the battery and adapter.............

hold the power ke for thirty to forty five seconds.

try this severaly. You could also remove the ram and reinsert it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
papa_nnamdi:
So wat do I tel dem,?
Dat my laptop is burning chargers, u av any idea wat may b responsible?

Like others have said. Check where you are buying your charger from
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horppy(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2013
onegig: Is your video adapter up to date?

Does your sytem meet the requirements for the game you want to play. The d620 is not really a gaming rig and you would encouter such problems when trying to run high end games,
thanks for ur response. Wetin be video adapter and how can i go abt it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Good engineer needed to fix laptop screen pls. Who know one? Help!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2013
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.