Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20755 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by adegunwa4real(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.COMMMON

SAY SOMETHING..ND STOP "hmmmmming#

ARE U TOWN CRIER ?

Do you need Iphone 6s? I have the clone one for sale cry
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Keke drop me here, this should be fun
.YOU STILL DE ENTER KEKE FOR THIS KIND ECONOMY WAHALA?

EHHHHHHNNNN
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
buygala:

Yep.... U looking cute and more composedsmiley..

Alihamdullilah cool
thanks...
So what's the new gist in town grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by buygala(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.COMMMON

SAY SOMETHING..ND STOP "hmmmmming#

ARE U TOWN CRIER ?

My Grandfather's younger brother's 1st son's brother's friend's father's Son needs a wife with your specs smiley

Are u game?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIKIKIKI
DO I KNOW YOU grin
Yes! The guy with the best keke napep out there.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
But Op what's the thread about? undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
KnightX:

You can be rest assured _Rocktation would move this to the Dating and Hookup Zone and there, like every other attempt to create a Derailers' Haven, it'd die a natural death to be buried by other trending threads.

The countdown begins...

she is not like that.
The last derailer's thread was in romance up to a thread before it was.
That is actually fair smiley
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol wetin happen to ferrari?
tempem:
Let's go round. With keke napep.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
thanks... So what's the new gist in town grin
strictly buygala?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YOU STILL DE ENTER KEKE FOR THIS KIND ECONOMY WAHALA?

EHHHHHHNNNN

grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
the thread is to derail (off topic)
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by buygala(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
thanks... So what's the new gist in town grin
That you are engaged to Madcow1 shocked.... shey na True?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
gringringringrin I haff register in your thread Ireneony
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
Cc:
Iamcharis
Wristbangle
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Firsteva
Naijaboiy
Aminat508
Terry68
Durentt
Ishilove
SenR
Lalasticlala
Pheal

long time irene
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
buygala:

That you are engaged to Madcow1 shocked.... shey na True?
bros I don't know who is madcow grin
I hear say he de crush on me
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lol wetin happen to ferrari?
I placed my rides on weekends rotation. That's what's on the list this weekend. So, am set. Infact, my driver is set.

1 Like

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
KnightX:

Time would prove me right.

How's your "business" going?
guy, grin I nor get business.
Well life is nice to me this year
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
buygala:

My Grandfather's younger brother's 1st son's brother's friend's father's Son needs a wife with your specs smiley

Are u game?
.HMM

GIMME A LIL TALK ABOUT HIM

HIS OCCUPATION PLS?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
firstEVA:
long time irene
my friend am fine jare. ..how about u?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
gringringringrin
I haff register in your thread Ireneony
welcome sir grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by buygala(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
bros I don't know who is madcow grin I hear say he de crush on me

Ok oooo.... abeg answer Oga tempem cool

I am too young to get murdered for some online puna sad
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Pheals(f): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
Cc:
Iamcharis
Wristbangle
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Firsteva
Naijaboiy
Aminat508
Terry68
Durentt
Ishilove
SenR
Lalasticlala
Pheal

modify pls pheals add 's' thanks
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I YAFF CUM
Really? undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by VaselineSquad: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony pleas kana lick ur yansh

embarassed
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by buygala(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HMM
GIMME A LIL TALK ABOUT HIM
HIS OCCUPATION PLS?
He dey play Nairabet smiley
and he also sells Stolen phones on the side cool
A very caring and prosperous nigga ... Make I give u him number?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sorta like a chat room kind of thing.. grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
VaselineSquad:
ireneony pleas kana lick ur yansh

embarassed

Buhaha who is this abeg grin I can't deal oooo
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Sorta like a chat room kind of thing.. grin

Ok so what do we chat about synzu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
Beautiful translation! Let's just go.
.COMON TAKE ME TO HEAVEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.