Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20754 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wu told me?? Maybe one of those comments..I dunno. Maybe I jxt assumed too.
I'm not all they say I am babe... But I'll better like to see myself through your eyes embarassed

How would you describe me from the lil you might have observed! grin
No sentiments pls!! cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Smellymouth: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
guy abeg no vex

What's your old moniker here?
I have been seeing this smellymouth here and there grin

You don pay 'omo onile' money ? grin

If I tell u my old moniker, na so u go dey greet me every time u see my moniker grin::::::::

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
yimu

Same to u bro cool
We cool bro.

FlawlessRebirth2:
.NOP
Marvelous. Does this mean you're open to having your boify cheat? Cos if you are, two can play that game. grin wink Lol.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.ABEG ROMANCELANDERS

WHO BE THIS ONE FOR THE FILM undecided.ABEG ROMANCELANDERS

WHO BE THIS ONE FOR THE FILM
who be this one again angry
Na wa o
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Doing great brother

Trying to know summa these Romancelanders

That's nice man! You new here??

Just get in the funk n flow with it... But don't come near my naughtynaughty oo tongue
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

That's nice man! You new here??

Just get in the funk n flow with it... But don't come near my naughtynaughty oo tongue
Oh no, Why naughtynaughty?

But....
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

If I tell u my old moniker, na so u go dey greet me every time u see my moniker grin::::::::
no big deal in that. I fit greet anybody if e go bring money grin

Was just wondering who is behind this moniker.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
hey hi smiley
Hola mami smiley

U been cooking meals I guess? Gettin prepped up for tomorrow smiley
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wristbangle lipsrsealed
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Oh no, Why naughtynaughty?
But....
She's my ride or die cool
You know what ride or die means right? undecided
We ride or you die gringrin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by bqlekan(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
welcome smiley
thanks ma'am
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
Wristbangle lipsrsealed

Ma! I can see that this thread is peaceful but it will soon resort to fighting and baseless argument. cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
bqlekan:

thanks ma'am
u re welcome sir
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
who be this one again angry Na wa o
.FLAWLES....

IF YOU MST KNOW
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
who be this one again angry Na wa o
.FLAWLES....

IF YOU MST KNOW
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
In Manchester Black's voice: Hey darkenedrebel, what on earth happened to that bloody email?.

...the proposition is still pabbling in the cauldron...when all of the ideas have been tonified, the fax would be materialized...

...be patient, sir...
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

She's my ride or die cool

You know what ride or die means right? undecided

We ride or you die gringrin
grin grin grin

I see
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mr Jobfull agarawu has finally entered the unemployment market by commenting on this thread!

What a blaaady hypocrite! undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.FLAWLES....

IF YOU MST KNOW
oh
Wlcm back

You wan chat abi you wan fight? grin angry
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin grin grin

I see
Have you met prettythicksme? Cool chic grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
We cool bro.

Marvelous. Does this mean you're open to having your boify cheat? Cos if you are, two can play that game. grin wink Lol.
.ICHOOSE NOT TO UNDERSTAND WAH YOU ARE SAYING.....

COME AGAIN
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Ma! I can see that this thread is peaceful but it will soon resort to fighting and baseless argument. cheesy
are u waiting for its downfall....why don't you join the fun before it will escalate to it
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its not easy to be like agarawu ;
My pman do tell me to make more enemies than friends.

Secret 101 for long life grin
Try it and thank me later cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin grin grin

I see
I'm glad you didn't need goggles grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by LuveU2(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Hola mami smiley

U been cooking meals I guess? Gettin prepped up for tomorrow smiley

Yea i just showed my sis the procedures, she has officially taken over from me in the kitchen, for now, big girl things cooltongue

Ive been avoiding this thread tho undecided

Wz poppn over there? smiley
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is going to be fun... Any babe in the house? cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by wristbangle: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
are u waiting for its downfall....why don't you join the fun before it will escalate to it

Lol, u know that I like amebo and when controversy happens, that's when the fun begins cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

they will never disappoint u grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin Keep mouthing-off and your photo's will find its way here. House boy.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

shocked cool?u must b kidding him!
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

No bro

I'm looking forward to
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol, u know that I like amebo and when controversy happens, that's when the fun begins cool
so u are waiting for controversy happen before you will join the fun. .
Alright then

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.