Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20768 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
KnightX:

Again , our very own Papa Ajasco surfaces with his peculiar attention-craving antics. When he refreshes a thread for hours on end and no-one deems him worthy of a conversation, he resorts to throwing tantrums. Like an hour glass, when pummelled psychologically with hard facts about the banality of his own life, he'd resort to play the victim's card like a cornered squirrel in a snake hole. Even on a weekend which doubles as a holiday? What's more? It's dusk. Your cliched hogwash are now as well-worn as Sweetorgasm's _anal orifice.

Are you still defrauding people, Mr. Ibu?

Now that we'd noticed you and you've cunningly forced your existence into our subconscious, do well to crawl back to the cave of cyber-obscurity from whence you emerged.
[/s]

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
so strt nah. Don't they say u hav a sugar coated mouth? Lol kidding.

You gonna have to suck on my lips to find out if. It tastes like honey bby smiley

I swear, I have no furkin idea what we starting grin

Fill me in will ya?? wink
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
No kidding oh. grin lanicky, abeg come in.
grin I don't know what you talking about grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Can't you create an avenue for jobs then?
You keep tagging people jobless everywhere undecided
undecided
I passed a message and those that understand what I mean know what I am talking about.

The last time I checked, u registered last year September. undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
Daddy, you just learn't html? You tried! Try out another tag.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
I passed a message and those that understand what I mean know what I am talking about.

I registered then so?
undecided

The jobless tag is becoming boring undecided
Better still you ignore the thread and move on undecided

undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
Daddy, you just learn't html? You tried! Try out another tag.
k
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

That doesn't count... This my moniker will deceive you.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

I registered then so?
undecided

The jobless tag is becoming boring undecided
Better still you ignore the thread and move on undecided

undecided
that's my ringing tone for those set of ppl, they all know their self cos there is different BTW catching fun and being stvpid.

Ignore thread In this section? NO WAY.
I can only ignore fools.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
that's my ringing tone for those set of ppl, they all know their self cos there is different BTW catching fun and being stvpid.

Ignore thread In this section? NO WAY.
I can only ignore fools.
Hmmm
So you think you're not stùpid too? smiley
I see.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
KnightX:

As predictable as the dilation of a pupil. Like brainwashed bionic soldiers, I've silenced you to do my bidding.

You should concentrate on being the Politics Section's most notorious partisan and tribal bigoted troll. That's a deserving tag you've earned.

I bet you're pissed off because you arrived too late to book a space on the first page. Better luck next time.

[/s]receive sense.

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hi
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

You gonna have to suck on my lips to find out if. It tastes like honey bby smiley

I'd luv to taste sumday. *yimu*
U said u dunno me nah, so am lyk ask anytin u wanna knw.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Agarawu23 the hopeless tribal bigot who's been a victim of serial disgrace has arrived to dance like the cheap-clown he is. I'm really not surprised tho.. I've always known he's not mentally fit since the day that pig-faced nigga decided to contest for Mr NL grin and lost woefully. Agarawu, I see you took my advice when I told you to make the hours you spend on NL useful and joined TeHN's campaign for the less privileged, but that doesn't stop you from being a dunce! I wonder if its genuine or its part of your fraudulent schemes... Time will tell bro.. Time will tell. grin

I hope you've selected new Okrika shirts and nickers for Easter? NO??
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Monalisa185(f): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

grin

I'm good..
How work/school?

work is fine jare, we pushing... school no sweet again jor, exam ayaff spoil everything, Buh thank God for the short holiday...

and you...started exams yet?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm
So you think you're not stùpid too? smiley
I see.
Everybody is stewpid oh. Some people just misuse their own and make nuisances of themselves.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

work is fine jare, we pushing... school no sweet again jor, exam ayaff spoil everything, Buh thank God for the short holiday...

Howdy stranger. How's London? Lol.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I'd luv to taste sumday. *yimu*

U said u dunno me nah, so am lyk ask anytin u wanna knw.

You will. wink

Lol. Babe are you sure you wanna divulge info on this thread?? Ok. First of all... Who told you I "sweet talk" people or how did you come to this conclusion??
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

Not yet dear..
We starting next month.

Watsup for tomorrow? tongue
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Where's that b!tch agarawu23 @?? You running away boy?? undecidedgrin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by adegunwa4real(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.EHHHH

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?......WARRIS STFUareyougod?

Errrm...is olajumoke a model? I heard she is married...does she have kids?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Everybody is stewpid oh. Some people just misuse their own and make nuisances of themselves.
I'm not stùpid! undecided angry
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:
Where's that b!tch agarawu23 @?? You running away boy?? undecidedgrin
Bro, Holla
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
I don tag him... Happy now?
kidding. Don't know who you are talking about
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Bro, Holla
Evening sir! cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Honey? I thought nectar was the real deal? As given to us from the bosom of Venus herself.

Hmm... LOL.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
I'm not stùpid! undecided angry
LOL. Sorry.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by adegunwa4real(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
excuse me? undecided

My chairman!!! Are we still rolling out tomorrow for the Easter celebration? cheesy grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Evening sir! cool
How u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.