Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20756 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok jumps into keke cheesy
tempem:
I placed my rides on weekends rotation. That's what's on the list this weekend. So, am set. Infact, my driver is set.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Do you need Iphone 6s? I have the clone one for sale cry
.SHUUUUUU?
ABEG OO
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
Yes! The guy with the best keke napep out there.
.ACTUALLY?

NOT FASCINATING
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Any beautiful lady under 25 Yrs here for a quick wedding?

Not a contract ooo.

A wedding proper and a good home
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
my friend am fine jare. ..how about u?
i'm good.

I miss all those your threads o grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ok so what do we chat about syn.zu? cheesy
First start by telling me wtf jadekitana means

I've always wanted to ask grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey:
Any beautiful lady under 25 Yrs here for a quick wedding?

Not a contract ooo.

A wedding proper and a good home
hahahahahaha grin

Na wa o grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
buygala:

He dey play Nairabet smiley

and he also sells Stolen phones on the side cool

A very caring and prosperous nigga ... Make I give u him number?
.SORRY

AYAM NOT INTERESTING
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Really? undecided
.YAH BABE
M CUMING BACK
wait!!
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YAH BABE
M CUMING BACK
wait!!
Make sure you not wearing panties wink grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

First start by telling me wtf jadekitana means

I've always wanted to ask grin

Haha its just 2 mortal kombat characters! Jade wears green,kitana wears yellow,both were my favourite female fighters especially Jade, she's brutal. cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
firstEVA:
i'm good.

I miss all those your threads o grin
like which one grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:
modify pls pheals add 's' thanks
ok moted
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha its just 2 mortal kombat characters! Jade wears green,kitana wears yellow,both were my favourite female fighters especially Jade, she's brutal. cheesy

Hmmm... That's sort of creative. Hope you not a fighter in reality?? wink.

Never knew ladies enjoy video games too tho.. I play a lot too buh its more of soccer(PES) or God Of War cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Buhaha who is this abeg grin I can't deal oooo

E be like u just join NL bah?

The trolls for last year fit make person laugh and run mad. grin

Ireneony, hehehe I salute u ooh! Another avenue for wahala naim be this.

1 Like

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
like which one grin
all your finest girl and pointed nose threads grin
They too make sense cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
KnightX:

Wait, don't lie. You know what I mean. You know the kind of "business" you girls are known to do in that place you reside in?

When are you sending the jeep home?
hmmm na wa ooo...
Guy u need to travel more and educate yourself.
Dont believe anything the media tell..
U need to travel and expand your horizon of thinking.

You will thank me later in lifegrin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Luveu2 where you @ babe? cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
firstEVA:
all your finest girl and pointed nose threads grin
They too make sense cheesy
what to do na grin.. the bashing was becoming unbearable grin

I still de watch
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm
The mods will soon move it to that boring place grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

E be like u just join NL bah?

The trolls for last year fit make person laugh and run mad. grin

Ireneony, hehehe I salute u ooh! Another avenue for wahala naim be this.
really cheesy no na avenue to catch fun
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Hmmm... That's sort of creative. Hope you not a fighter in reality?? wink.

Never knew ladies enjoy video games too tho.. I play a lot too buh its more of soccer(PES) or God Of War cool

I stopped playing years ago, can't even hold a pad now, getting feminine grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by sulmeza(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
"let d fun begin"..wtf grin grin...dis babe neva change...lol...
edit ASAP ma'am...take no offence...
cc ireneony
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by VaselineSquad: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
If n e gel want ha yansh lick

send me pm message in private, on d low
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
buygala:

Ok oooo.... abeg answer Oga tempem cool

I am too young to get murdered for some online puna sad
hmmmm too young grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Omotayor123(f): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't derail grin grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by VaselineSquad: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmm
The mods will soon move it to that boring place grin

Ello lavy smiley

Lavy lavy, she lavy da vida loka
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
really cheesy no na avenue to catch fun

U don 4get last year wahala. Whey people fight so tay, dem carry the thread go another section.

It started peacefully but ended brutally.

Watching from ogbono tree and sipping fresh milk from prettythicksme bosom shocked
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

I stopped playing years ago, can't even hold a pad now, getting feminine grin

Oh! You used to be a tomboy? gringringringrin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
VaselineSquad:

Ello lavy smiley

Lavy lavy, she lavy da vida loka
undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok since we are here to derail ladies how many guys have you slept with this year? Be sincere undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

U don 4get last year wahala. Whey people fight so tay, dem carry the thread go another section.

It started peacefully but ended brutally.

Watching from ogbono tree and sipping fresh milk from prettythicksme bosom shocked
who fought? I want to know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.