Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48818 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by cybriz82(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
No b him fault na born troway pikin dat y...d aburo olosho just dey attack everybody as if life dn tired am..lolz.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
How much do you charge?
UIA04:

Excuse me I'm a lady o
You can go ask her.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by winniz: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba and envy...kilode? I know you are tired of seeing all these beautiful Igbo women everyday on Nairaland.

If you look at the way they have been insulting those two beautiful ladies there, You will know that there Envy and hateful nature is out of this World!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by TheNonce: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided
Palmwinetapper:
cry cry cry cry how many men's faces are that they cannot touch these boobies lol.
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned on bikini and with her model friend 31 year old Sarah ofili in PH. they flew from Lekki to PH to host a pool party. See fine girls with fine bodies. Men, which one do you want in bed?

Abeg mr otondo! how much dem dey charge? Weekend rates only!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
K
smiley accept my PM lets go private nw, shey?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by FazzyKachi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
C her cheap, tangled weavon.

Ewu!

She's richer than everybody in yo Generation ATM_
So why yo hating?
Concentrate on ur success and buy her Expensive weavon when you'd become Rich and Famous_
GrowUp man_
GROWUP
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
get out if my post out of courtesy......

I respectfully decline, out of courtesy of course grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
FazzyKachi:

She's richer than everybody in yo Generation ATM_
So why yo hating?
Concentrate on ur success and buy her Expensive weavon when you'd become Rich and Famous_
GrowUp man_
GROWUP
K. Mr p.a
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Jok3r(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
cry cry cry cry how many men's faces are that they cannot touch these boobies lol.
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned on bikini and with her model friend 31 year old Sarah ofili in PH. they flew from Lekki to PH to host a pool party. See fine girls with fine bodies. Men, which one do you want in bed?
nice
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
smiley accept my PM lets go private nw, shey?
K. Bt on one condition.. grin
I need 20 likes on ur next comment grin

Deal? Yeah! Done deal ! grin grin
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
her mum is well into her 60s. Can have a child who is approaching 40. I hope you know muna is her only child.

Her mum, well into 60s??... Confession is coming out luv. Our mums especially those within that age bracket had their babies between 20s to early 30s. Let's say her mum is between 62-64 and had her when she was between 28-30. That would make Muna's age to still be within 34 plus or minus 2.

Her metabolism might have slowed down. It happens to women in their 30s. That's when they bulge and bulk up. Those boobs being refered to can't be those of a woman in her late 20s. Those are the boobs of 30s- 40s year old lady who has been battered by weather and seen lots of wears and tears.

I don't know the real muna but the woman in that picture has seen lots of mileage. If you doubt me, check her engine and that must have informed her decision to go for a much younger boy. Some women believe that they,ll replenish by the absorption of young boys fluids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
K. Bt on one condition.. grin
I need 20 likes on ur next comment grin

Deal? Yeah! Done deal ! grin grin
shocked you want to pull a dj cuppy on me yeah? wink Dont worry ama start a campaign right away , i'll get even more likes than that wink
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
how can Sarah be more beautiful? Have you lookee at Sarah well? Its all makeup. And yes. She's dating tomi Thomas. Who happens to be 23. They love each other and met thru her cousin.

Sarah? Is that name of the lady on the right? Yes she's more beautiful. She is 31 and looking like that, you claim that muna is younger than her, lies. Muna is much older than her. Muna is using her football age. If you know her real age, you'll shudder. Look at her face now, that face is the face of a woman that bus seriously chasing 40.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hello nairalanders, a brother desperately needs your help sad, I got a deal with the hottest chick on nairaland to get just 20 likes on this comment to become lucky smiley pleeeaaase brothers and sisters kindly hit like to help a brother out. Thanks wink
Cc: naughtynaughty tongue

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
shocked you want to pull a dj cuppy on me yeah? wink Dont worry ama start a campaign right away , i'll get even more likes than that wink
waiting.. wink
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:

No munachi wasn't at her best in that pic hence the rough hair.
And I know she is apple but most apple shaped women are usually very fat or always with visibly big tummy. However, munachi has been able to diet, pose and dress according to her shape and that's impressive. If I were a guy I wouldn't think of going close to a NY apple shaped girl but munachi I would definitely. Did you also fail to see her killer legs not many Nigerian women can boast of legs that fine.
Or

Do you dislike her.?

I don't dislike her. Why would I? I have no reason to. I don't know her neither do I know the Ofili of a woman. I'm judging from the pix that I have seen. I didn't see the hype. I know a beautiful woman when I see one. The pix of her there with the words about boobs and men is a bit insulting to real men out there.

To be honest, maybe she's more beautiful than the pix portrayed her but those legs are not killer legs. The legs compared to her body are like mix and match. They don't fit. She looked like a photoshopped stuff down by an amateur. A woman who is conscious of her body, vain and sensitive about her looks would wear something a bit more appealing.

The wears didn't suit her. Ofili's wears does. Ofili is gorgeous. If I saw the two, I wouldn't have to think twice before asking Ofili out. She is stunning, muna isn't. Dating a younger guy as well might well be doing her lots of bad. Maybe instead of her looking younger. The young man is sapping what remains of her good juice to replenish and reinvigorate himself while muna declines speedily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by UIA04(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
How much do you charge?
Charge for what Your brains worth?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by UIA04(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
How much do you charge?
Charge for what Your brain's worth?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by UIA04(f): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

I don't dislike her. Why would I? I have no reason to. I don't know her neither do I know the Ofili of a woman. I'm judging from the pix that I have seen. I didn't see the hype. I know a beautiful woman when I see one. The pix of her there with the words about boobs and men is a bit insulting to real men out there.

To be honest, maybe she's more beautiful than the pix portrayed her but those legs are not killer legs. The legs compared to her body are like mix and match. They don't fit. She looked like a photoshopped stuff down by an amateur. A woman who is conscious of her body, vain and sensitive about her looks would wear something a bit more appealing.

The wears didn't suit her. Ofili's wears does. Ofili is gorgeous. If I saw the two, I wouldn't have to think twice before asking Ofili out. She is stunning, muna isn't. Dating a younger guy as well might well be doing her lots of bad. Maybe instead of her looking younger. The young man is sapping what remains of her good juice to replenish and reinvigorate himself while muna declines speedily.
Your opinion.
I see nothing wrong in her dating a guy she's six years his senior as long as they are happy and compatible. If you are looking for a perfect relationship then you'lld have to wait till you get to heaven.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by UIA04(f): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Your opinion.
I see nothing wrong in her dating a guy she's five years his senior as long as they are happy and compatible. If you are looking for a perfect relationship then you'lld have to wait till you get to heaven.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Davec2fly: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
couldn't locate the nice body you were talking ABOUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by UIA04(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Her mum, well into 60s??... Confession is coming out luv. Our mums especially those within that age bracket had their babies between 20s to early 30s. Let's say her mum is between 62-64 and had her when she was between 28-30. That would make Muna's age to still be within 34 plus or minus 2.

Her metabolism might have slowed down. It happens to women in their 30s. That's when they bulge and bulk up. Those boobs being refered to can't be those of a woman in her late 20s. Those are the boobs of 30s- 40s year old lady who has been battered by weather and seen lots of wears and tears.

I don't know the real muna but the woman in that picture has seen lots of mileage. If you doubt me, check her engine and that must have informed her decision to go for a much younger boy. Some women believe that they,ll replenish by the absorption of young boys fluids.
Easy to judge someone you don't even know and talk about her that way. If she were a man dating a younger girl it won't be a problem
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:

Easy to judge someone you don't even know and talk about her that way. If she were a man dating a younger girl it won't be a problem

Are you by any means same person as the palmwinetapper luv? I'm not judging her merely stating my opinion based on the initial post. It was brought to a public forum and I'm giving my opinion. Sorry if they offend you or any of her fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Hello nairalanders, a brother desperately needs your help sad, I got a deal with the hottest chick on nairaland to get just 20 likes on this comment to become lucky smiley pleeeaaase brothers and sisters kindly hit like to help a brother out. Thanks wink
30minits more cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
30minits more cheesy
shocked that's breach of contract, no time limit, stick to your end of the bargain smiley
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by obiorathesubtle: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Maj. Gen. AssLicker..

Her pant sef.. You no go see.. Continue sir!!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Maj. Gen. AssLicker..

Her pant sef.. You no go see.. Continue sir!!
Hit like or fu©k off nigga, no be every body be swegbe like you
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
See dem, Shakara. No time for Jankara Market.
UIA04:

Charge for what
Your brain's worth?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by obiorathesubtle: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Hit like or fu©k off nigga, no be every body be swegbe like you
cheesy I'll help you with Likes, I'll even share your post.. To help you enlarge your asslicking coast!!

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy I'll help you with Likes, I'll even share your post.. To help you enlarge your asslicking coast!!

What ever mehn.. Naso una go de do dey languish in conji angry
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by obiorathesubtle: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
What ever mehn.. Naso una go de do dey languish in conji angry
grin lMaO.. When you leave the conji sphere.. You'll realise not everyone is languishing at your level..
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:

From your mediocre eye abi?
she is. Tell me why she wouldn't be happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] / Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.