Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48747 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

And u r dumber nt 2 belive dt.
you cant even construct a simple pre_school sentence as old as you are.yet you can use your measle infected fingers to type bollocks about a girl that is far more successful than you in all ramification.

9 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by joey150(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Oh lawd..where did ma 4k go..

Am seriously trying hard to give a 4k here....

Mtchw!
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls who are they?

Are they astronauts undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by EmmaCSi(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Chaii... you day para o angry grin
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by UIA04(f): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:
Woman on the left is shapeless. Stick thin legs, big upper body looks like a balloon. She hasn't got curves around the hips. She really shouldn't be wearing those clothes. In a few years from now, she will look like an old man with massive waist and horrible beer belly.
She also looks like a grand mum. I hope she isn't a transgender? She looks like a man.

Btw which one of them is Ofili and which one is Abi? Woman on the right is gorgeous. The one on the left is not less than 34 years but seems one of them is 28 and the other 31. I smell lies here.
Why speak so meanly
Munachi Is more beautiful than Sarah facially and for her body she is one of the sexiest apple shaped women I've see. She has done well not to get fat.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
and you're dumb enough to believe that

And u r dumber nt 2 belive dt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Sunkyphil(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2016
a won olosho gbobgbo

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by remigiusizunna(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Endtime celebs, Go and marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by remigiusizunna(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Endtime celebs, Go and marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by mzabbie(f): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.
must you do this?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by caphone: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.

Hmmm is it hate or mere jealousy. Well goin by yo name if yu're a mguy I think its hate and if yu're a gal yu just being jealous. Let them enjoy themselves abeg! None of yo bizz sha

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by EmmaCSi(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:

Chai...you day para o grin embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop bullying

So because he's not on your infatuation trip with the two trollops then he's a bully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by ShakurM(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Dnt mind d full time oloshos.They went 2 see dia sugar daddies @ ph.Dis palmwinetapper is shapeless ooo,jus look @ her body structure....an amoeba in d making.Sagged bobbies,flat waist,muscular body,wrinkled face,tangled weavon.....2 mention bt a few. Munachi,u r an agadi ekwe nka.

Tufiakwa gi !
Have they in any way offended you before? This your attitude doesn't match your face o
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by afm4ever(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmm no b small tino today is my birthday like my post

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
cry cry cry cry how many men's faces are that they cannot touch these boobies lol.
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned on bikini and with her model friend 31 year old Sarah ofili in PH. they flew from Lekki to PH to host a pool party. See fine girls with fine bodies. Men, which one do you want in bed?
Too old

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Munachi I thought you were a rapper?

No be your mate be Yemi Alade wey don make enough money from music?

Instead of dedicating yourself and using the Headstart you had being a former MBGN, you lost your way and became a full time Runs girl sad

May God save you from prostitution!

When will you even retire, cos I don't think you are ready to ever get married with the defaming posts you create about yourself on cyberspace?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by mzabbie(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Dnt mind d full time oloshos.They went 2 see dia sugar daddies @ ph.Dis palmwinetapper is shapeless ooo,jus look @ her body structure....an amoeba in d making.Sagged bobbies,flat waist,muscular body,tangled weavon.....2 mention bt a few. Munachi,u r an agadi ekwe nka.

Tufiakwa gi !
hey...chill, you're a lady too. stop wit the hating comment. when wuld we ever learn to applaud each other.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
and you're dumb enough to believe that
Just go through her profile, you'd be convinced it's munachi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Greataausim(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
I spits on this topic and the OP........ Nairaland hs turns to somethings else back in the years... Seun and mods pls upgrades ur platform before it get of hands...... Shamless and worthless things

Use ur life do better things,
God bless nigera and nigerians,
God bless my fellow nairalanders,

Happy ESTHER
to u all......
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Elxandre:

Just go through her profile, you'd be convinced it's munachi.
posting her pictures on NL to get bashed .does that even make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Chukky86: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
All i see is bitches with flat ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
posting her pictures on NL to get bashed .does that even make sense?
She advertises her Runs.

I could even show you a post in which she stated her price; $2500 or so.

That girl don madt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Melkizedek(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
jesus. See jealousy. She is richer than you and can even buy you
Do you happen to be munachi's online attack dog? Even if you attack every Nairalander on this thread, she no go show you even one nipple to even gaze upon..so chillax..on a closer inspection, all your threads are all about munachi..so
1. You are a perv seriously hooked on fantasizing about her
2. You are female lesbo hooked on her
3. You ARE munachi herself!

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by gangwolf(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
This is news?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by merits(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:

I tire ooo,old foools.all na to seck pri.ck attention.the pri.ck wey den don dey fuc.k since their day one,but still dey look for more.old dirty xpired saggy tinx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by shamecurls(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
These re the clique that added a masters degree to there qualifications after graduating from Allen Avenue/Toyin street
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by PreacherxSon(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
see bashing every where oooo,

well all i need is a HEAD in the morning, another HEAD in the noon and another HEAD in the night...

All i need is a HEADer...
And i will be the HEADy
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:

Yoruba and envy...kilode? I know you are tired of seeing all these beautiful Igbo women everyday on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by PreacherxSon(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
hed

...just a great HEAD
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by buoye1(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
hed
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Socketbet: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Am only seen old exs grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" / Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos) / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.