Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48756 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lol. Bbm?

Nope
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Nope
shocked why evils na
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
no but she's just too stupiid for one person
But you freed the rest of us that commented and 'Finished' the poor lady grin
Forgive and forget na smiley
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Esdb3: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother was affected when I j****** on her face wink

Dude you think you got jokes? If I start with you, you'll be another kid who was found hanging from the ceiling from cyber bullying.... Apologise for that shit you wrote immediately!
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2016
moyarhtohbadt:
a private message. No harm.

Go on then
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 5:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
wow you are better than. Charix and utchgirl who troll me endlessly.

I dont troll luv. I don't hate Muna either, I might have my opinions about her but I respect her. I think she's a blessed and a strong girl. Having such a family with all that challenges and still kicking is somethjng I admire. I hope her mum is doing fine? I hope she has or will meet the dad that left her.

I won't look at the photos with Ofili otherwise I will be traumatised again and type thjngs I shouldn't type n submit. Peace to your mum n dad wherever he is.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by DrChukzy(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

U r a failure.

Okpo ghana !
U r a bastardized Akwulakwula! Ewu Hausa
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Elxandre:

But you freed the rest of us that commented and 'Finished' the poor lady grin
Forgive and forget na smiley
thats cause she sounded overly bitter.had to cut her to her size.its a new day.no more replying grin
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
DrChukzy:
U r a bastardized Akwulakwula! Ewu Hausa

Are u sure u r a man ?

I pity u !

A man dt is xchanging words wit a lady on line.

U r nt normal !

Nwoke - nwanyi !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked why evils na

Hw do u mean ?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

Hw do u mean ?
so Whch oda app do u use?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
no but she's just too stupiid for one person

U r an Imbe'cile

Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:

Nairaland

kikikikikiki

kikikikikikiki
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
oga hector take am easy nah
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
oga hector take am easy nah

Kikikikikikikiki
kikikikikikikiki
Abeg,leave him alone....Oga hector na my man !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

Kikikikikikikiki

kikikikikikikiki

Abeg,leave him alone....Oga hector na my man !
lol I never knew that but if hateu2 sees or hears this I'm sorry for you
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
thats cause she sounded overly bitter.had to cut her to her size.its a new day.no more replying grin

Abeg shift ?

U r d bittered soul here nt me.

Mumu !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
lol I never knew that but if hateu.2 sees or hears this I'm sorry for you
Don't worry bro.
Cutehector and smellymouth na same same. I don break up with both of em. In fact, I'm single now but not searching. All nlander guys are asewos cry
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
lol I never knew that but if hateu2 sees or hears this I'm sorry for you

sorry plz,

Wht r u trying 2 insinuate ?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

sorry plz,
nothing I'm shut my mouth I no wan spoil person parro
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Don't worry bro.
Cutehector and smellymouth na same same. I don break up with both of em. In fact, I'm single now but not searching. All nlander guys are asewos cry
had it been you didn't break up with smellymouth you go done get the bacteria and virus wey full him mouth O

but cutehector own I no no why him f*ck up sha

we are not all ashawo ooooo
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

sorry plz,

It's means u ar fvcking my NL husby undecided
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
had it been you didn't break up with smelly.mouth you go done get the bacteria and virus wey full him mouth O

but cutmehector own I no no why him f*ck up sha

we are not all ashawo ooooo
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
It's means u ar fvcking my NL husby undecided

Kikikikikiki

kikikikikiki

Fvck kwa ?

Sorry ooooo

Abeg no vex oooo
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Na dem sabi undecided
abi
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Na dem sabi undecided
abi how your Easter na I De expect your rice and chicken
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:

nothing I'm shut my mouth I no wan spoil person parro

LOLZZ
neva mind , i get wht u r saying
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

Kikikikikiki

kikikikikiki

Fvck kwa ?

Sorry ooooo

Abeg no vex oooo
No worries.
Continue with him
He will soon move 2 d nxt available one
Enjoy while it lasts cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
abi how your Easter na I De expect your rice and chicken
I will send am
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

Kikikikikiki
kikikikikiki
Fvck kwa ?
Sorry ooooo
Abeg no vex oooo
You are weary,stale,flat and
unprofitable.You are grimy,squalid,nasty and profane.You are foul and disgusting.You're a fooOl,an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you.Even sheeps
won't have sex with you.You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and a momentus of stupidity.Quote me again and remain useless.dimwitted ninny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
I will send am
waiting patiently for it to arrive
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
You are weary,stale,flat and
unprofitable.You are grimy,squalid,nasty and profane.You are foul and disgusting.You're a fooOl,an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you.Even sheeps
won't have sex with you.You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and a momentus of stupidity.Quote me again and remain useless.dimwitted ninny

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.