Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48757 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by olimaintain(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
girls just dey fine anyhow
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by efonat(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
[size=30pt]Muna baby, we went to d same school in Benin BIU together with Uti Nwachukwu. She Read ISD. [/size]
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.

You sound very pained.
Someone can assume one of em duped or dumped you.

Are you their dad? Or even remotely related to any of em?
It's their life, they can do whatever the Bleep they want with it.

Learn to allow people make their own decisions, especially when they're not your kids.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by efonat(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
[size=30pt]even ur kids at a point u allow them make their own decisions[/size]
evegran:

You sound very pained.
Someone can assume one of em duped or dumped you.

Are you their dad? Or even remotely related to any of em?
It's their life, they can do whatever the Bleep they want with it.

Learn to allow people make their own decisions, especially when they're not your kids.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by armadeo(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
who doesnt know that palmwine tapper is munachi.

not a fan, not a drooling dude.

its her.

the reason is she needs the attention from anywhere she can get it.

whatever rocks her boat though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2016
armadeo:
who doesnt know that palmwine tapper is munachi.

not a fan, not a drooling dude.

its her.

the reason is she needs the attention from anywhere she can get it.

whatever rocks her boat though.
oh leave me alone!!!
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2016
sirchris961:
I think too much abortions make munachi breast to grow big and sag but i still have solution for her if she is willing
who said she has had abortions?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
I prefer celebrities who think more of giving back to the society to the ones posting unclad photos everywhere.
munachi gave food to a vulcanizer
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by 0gbeni(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
So much hate.. choi shocked, esp from the ladies, they are their own worst enemies.

All i see are beautiful ladies that are still managing to keep it together.. damn age or body shape.

Checked a few dps (of the bashers)... na the pot of beans looking people dey complain pass, better pray that God picks your own call

If your words won't improve the silence, please keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:
Woman on the left is shapeless. Stick thin legs, big upper body looks like a balloon. She hasn't got curves around the hips. She really shouldn't be wearing those clothes. In a few years from now, she will look like an old man with massive waist and horrible beer belly.
She also looks like a grand mum. I hope she isn't a transgender? She looks like a man.

Btw which one of them is Ofili and which one is Abi? Woman on the right is gorgeous. The one on the left is not less than 34 years but seems one of them is 28 and the other 31. I smell lies here.
shut up!!!! Munachi does NOT look like a man. A whole mbgn. She is 28 and Sarah ofili is 31. No lies at all.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by zubby29(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.
go and have a seat,u have nothing to say
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
sauceEEP:
The way this palmwinetapper dey carry munachi matter for head speaks volumes. @ palmwinetapper, is munachi related to you or you're one ugly dude crushing on the old cargo?
oh she's beautiful. Just like her or move on. How on earth is 28 years old?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Pls who are they?

You know

Are they astronauts undecided
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]Muna baby, we went to d same school in Benin BIU together with Uti Nwachukwu. She Read ISD. [/size]
And so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Endtime celebs,
Go and marry.
life is not all about marriag . Plus they are young and have time
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

So because he's not on your infatuation trip with the two trollops then he's a bully.
they are beautifu . Why must he hate
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by zubby29(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
C her cheap, tangled weavon.

Ewu!
y r u full of hate.I have seen ur own expensive attachment. go to d bnk and collect money with it
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]even ur kids at a point u allow them make their own decisions[/size]

Exactly!
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Too old
how??
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by repogirl(f): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Choi! See bashings... grin the bashing tripple the praises sef. Munachi don suffer for nairalanders hand. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
how??
They should be showing us their wedding pix not all this

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
They should be showing us their wedding pix not all this
life is not all about marriage. They have time to do that in the futurr
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
Choi! See bashings... grin the bashing tripple the praises sef. Munachi don suffer for nairalanders hand. Lol.

shut up
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by phenol33(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2016
i don't like expaired things like these.......

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Drdonzeez(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
This one go sabi Bleep die.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Synzu(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper there are better ways to handle your PR. I know there's no such thing as "bad publicity" but negative publicity will only further diminish your career. If you're actually Muna, you need a change of PR but if you're not, then you need to stop trolling on this pretty woman.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:
Palmwinetapper there are better ways to handle your PR. I know there's no such thing as "bad publicity" but negative publicity will only further diminish your career. If you're actually Muna, you need a change of PR but if you're not, then you need to stop trolling on this pretty woman.
shut up
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by HrmOlolade(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2016
But this munachi breast don sag finish, I still feel manage her for just a night angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2016
phenol33:
i don't like expaired things like these.......
then you don't like your mother
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2016
HrmOlolade:
But this munachi breast don sag finish, I still feel manage her for just a night angry
like your mothers
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Synzu(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up
You're lacking in manners too I suppose? Carry on then.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by no1madman(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2016
i see no curves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.