Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48823 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by macho44(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
just like your mother is washing mine wink
Once a "BASTARD" always a "BASTARD" I'm not surprised at your stupidity. Best bet is u were a product of a One night stand "FUCKERY" down d street path.
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh my Jesus!!!!! Muna competed in miss world also. I hope you know. But they played favouritism and a China woman won because it was hosted in China!!! Not far if you ask me. It was 2007. Dig it up. Same year she won mbgn. Beyonce looks younger only because she's richer and has access to plastic surgery! Ok so if you believe muna is 40, what age do you think she WO. Mbgn??

The Chinese lady might have won because of the environment in which the event was hosted but she didn't rob muna or prevent her in any way. Was muna first runner up or second runner up? Did muna win any award there like miss photogenic etc what position was she in that event?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
you cant even construct a simple pre_school sentence as old as you are.yet you can use your measle infected fingers to type bollocks about a girl that is far more successful than you in all ramification.

Chronicles of a who.re

Birds of a feather flocks 2geda....U r munachi's type.

Fvck off biko
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Go and get your own honey daddy and stop wailing bad belle

Cooking pot calling kettle black.
Anu npama !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

From your ranting, I take it Munachi is the one on the left. She actually look like a man. Pls look very well. Look at her shape! Look at her middle. However much someone tries to lie, nature can not be cheated. Her middle isn't the mid section of a 28 year old except she has given birth to twins many times before.

Beauty queens are known for hour glass shape even after many years. Look at agbani darego, even oldies like Bianca Ono or convicted ibinabo fiberesina are more gorgeous n beautiful.

Stop telling her lies if you are her publicist. Her friend who is 31 looks much younger and adorable, I mean the Ofili lady. Munachi need to start exercising and stop eating eba as her favourite food.
ure mean! I'm mean too! I send u a pm nd two mean people become friends yh?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
mzabbie:
hey...chill, you're a lady too. stop wit the hating comment. when wuld we ever learn to applaud each other.

If u dnt knw wht 2 say,jus shut up biko.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
ShakurM:
Have they in any way offended you before? This your attitude doesn't match your face o

Questions 4 d gods !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
moyarhtohbadt:
ure mean! I'm mean too! I send u a pm nd two mean people become friends yh?

What pm? What are you on about?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by graci(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.
shut ur trap...u dnt have manners[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

What pm? What are you on about?
a private message. No harm.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Birds of a feather flocks 2geda....U r munachi's type.
you are a walking advertisement for a state sponsored sterility programme.By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you retardedd and hopeless.You may now kiss my ass

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nyaknor(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.

Why You dey para now? Am sure them get money pass u and them catch fun pass u....
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
you are a walking advertisement for a state sponsored sterility programme.By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you retarded and hopeless.You may now kiss my ass

I return it 2 u. U r like munachi,dts Y u r supporting her.....certified oloshos

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

I return it 2 u. U r like munachi,dts Y u r supporting her.....certified
far better than a miserable oldass hag like you.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
far better than a miserable oldass hag like you.

Far beta my fat asss !

Abeg fvck off !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Far beta my fat asss !

your stinking maggot infested ass. pukesss

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
your stinking maggot infested ass. pukesss

Far beta dan urs dt is HIV infested.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by DrChukzy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Cooking pot calling kettle black.
Anu npama !
Nnama like you should focus on ur miserable life. Aturu
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Nnama like you should focus on ur miserable life. Aturu

U r a failure.

Okpo ghana !
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

U r a failure.

Okpo ghana !
see matured geh... phew
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
edi287:

You know she's a "runs girl" because....??
Because of her posts!!!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
see matured geh... phew

Cutehector,wetin i do naah ?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Cutehector,wetin i do naah ?
dey behave like anty wey u be na.. nor dey follow small pikin dey play small pikin fight
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

You bought me over with your story about her mum and dad, then her song but...

That Gunit Young buck miming was very awful, it was real awful.
wow you are better than. Charix and utchgirl who troll me endlessly.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
dey behave like anty wey u be na.. nor dey follow small pikin dey play small pikin fight

kikikikikikikikikiki

kikikikikikikikikiki

Dis cutehector sef !

I luv u.

10x.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

kikikikikikikikikiki

kikikikikikikikikiki

Dis cutehector sef !

I luv u.

10x.
cool
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
you cant even construct a simple pre_school sentence as old as you are.yet you can use your measle infected fingers to type bollocks about a girl that is far more successful than you in all ramification.
E be like say Una get don fight for another thread before. cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

smiley
fine girl
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
fine girl

No pimple !
Kikikikikikiki
kikikikikikiki
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

No pimple !

Kikikikikikiki

kikikikikikiki
lol. Bbm?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Elxandre:

E be like say Una get don fight for another thread before. cheesy
no but she's just too stupiid for one person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.