Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48824 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin lMaO.. When you leave the conji sphere.. You'll realise not everyone is languishing at your level..
Words come easier than action. If it's as you paint the picture, good for you then. As for me, am gonna smash that a** likes or not
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Her mum, well into 60s??... Confession is coming out luv. Our mums especially those within that age bracket had their babies between 20s to early 30s. Let's say her mum is between 62-64 and had her when she was between 28-30. That would make Muna's age to still be within 34 plus or minus 2.

Her metabolism might have slowed down. It happens to women in their 30s. That's when they bulge and bulk up. Those boobs being refered to can't be those of a woman in her late 20s. Those are the boobs of 30s- 40s year old lady who has been battered by weather and seen lots of wears and tears.

I don't know the real muna but the woman in that picture has seen lots of mileage. If you doubt me, check her engine and that must have informed her decision to go for a much younger boy. Some women believe that they,ll replenish by the absorption of young boys fluids.
you don't make sense. Her mother is 66. She has muna late. So it means women can't have later pregnancies? If muna is near 40 why hasn't she worried about marriage or her body clock?? Secondly she feel in love with the boy. Tomi Thomas. It wasn't by get choice. Why are you saying wear and tears? That's a hurtful insult
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Sarah? Is that name of the lady on the right? Yes she's more beautiful. She is 31 and looking like that, you claim that muna is younger than her, lies. Muna is much older than her. Muna is using her football age. If you know her real age, you'll shudder. Look at her face now, that face is the face of a woman that bus seriously chasing 40.
Sarah is mixed. Not a fair contest! Den why do Nigeria believe she is 28?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

I don't dislike her. Why would I? I have no reason to. I don't know her neither do I know the Ofili of a woman. I'm judging from the pix that I have seen. I didn't see the hype. I know a beautiful woman when I see one. The pix of her there with the words about boobs and men is a bit insulting to real men out there.

To be honest, maybe she's more beautiful than the pix portrayed her but those legs are not killer legs. The legs compared to her body are like mix and match. They don't fit. She looked like a photoshopped stuff down by an amateur. A woman who is conscious of her body, vain and sensitive about her looks would wear something a bit more appealing.

The wears didn't suit her. Ofili's wears does. Ofili is gorgeous. If I saw the two, I wouldn't have to think twice before asking Ofili out. She is stunning, muna isn't. Dating a younger guy as well might well be doing her lots of bad. Maybe instead of her looking younger. The young man is sapping what remains of her good juice to replenish and reinvigorate himself while muna declines speedily.
YOUR MOUTH IS BAD!!!¡!¡¡!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Davec2fly:
couldn't locate the nice body you were talking ABOUT
you're a hater that's why
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Are you by any means same person as the palmwinetapper luv? I'm not judging her merely stating my opinion based on the initial post. It was brought to a public forum and I'm giving my opinion. Sorry if they offend you or any of her fans.
lol we are the same
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by toprealman: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
without pad pics......smh
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you don't make sense. Her mother is 66. She has muna late. So it means women can't have later pregnancies? If muna is near 40 why hasn't she worried about marriage or her body clock?? Secondly she feel in love with the boy. Tomi Thomas. It wasn't by get choice. Why are you saying wear and tears? That's a hurtful insult

Wear and tear?? Everybody will go through that. Maybe you should let Muna judge whether such comparison was 'hurtful n insulting'. Like I said if you are related to her or know her, then accept my apologies.

You don't have to be almost 40 to be worried about marriage. Maybe she's one of those who isn't worried about marriage. I know this is not my business but I think the tomi of a boy is wasting his youth and energy tapping into a 34 year old V. He should find his direction before it's too late. He might be the smart one though tapping those juice waiting to disappear once he notices changes in the 'cycle' when the eggs starts 'misbehaving'.

The boy should encourage muna to hit the gym and take care of herself as she seems to be going through lots of stress which make her '28' year football age look almost 38. He will disappoint her for sure when the well runs dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Sarah is mixed. Not a fair contest! Den why do Nigeria believe she is 28?

You shouldn't let inferiority complex affect your judgement. I didn't know anything about the mixed race issue there. Being biracial has nothing to do with this. Both had same complexion but it's my personal opinion that Ofili looks more beautiful. Stop saying why do Nigerians believe muna isn't 28. I didn't know other people share same opinion as me.

Muna in that pix looks like an old bird who's being around since 1981. The face isn't that of someone born in 1988. That year was when bianca won her title meaning she's old enough to be Muna's mum. If muna and bianca stood side by side, lots of men would go for Bianca. Even the women would choose Bianca. You don't hide beauty.

Just to know. Are you related to muna?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
YOUR MOUTH IS BAD!!!¡!¡¡!!! angry angry angry angry

My mouth is sweet luv. If you know muna, advice her to eat right and live right. She's about to develop eye bags. Those things can make somebody age like the bad queen in Cinderella story and can affect her sight as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

My mouth is sweet luv. If you know muna, advice her to eat right and live right. She's about to develop eye bags. Those things can make somebody age like the bad queen in Cinderella story and can affect her sight as well.
how did you see eye bags. You're reaching too hard
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

You shouldn't let inferiority complex affect your judgement. I didn't know anything about the mixed race issue there. Being biracial has nothing to do with this. Both had same complexion but it's my personal opinion that Ofili looks more beautiful. Stop saying why do Nigerians believe muna isn't 28. I didn't know other people share same opinion as me.

Muna in that pix looks like an old bird who's being around since 1981. The face isn't that of someone born in 1988. That year was when bianca won her title meaning she's old enough to be Muna's mum. If muna and bianca stood side by side, lots of men would go for Bianca. Even the women would choose Bianca. You don't hide beauty.

bianca is too young to be munas mother. She is only 48 and muna is 28. How can you compare and old cargo with a new blood. Hello Beyonce is born 1981 but looks older than muna. Rihanna is born 1987 and her and muna are age mates!
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

bianca is too young to be munas mother. She is only 48 and muna is 28. How can you compare and old cargo with a new blood. Hello Beyonce is born 1981 but looks older than muna. Rihanna is born 1987 and her and muna are age mates! angry
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
how did you see eye bags. You're reaching too hard

Look well or I'll leave whatever I'm doing to research and retrieve her pix to prove it but look at the face.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Look well or I'll leave whatever I'm doing to research and retrieve her pix to prove it but look at the face.

you are a very mean person..actually.go to her instagram and look at her pictures. This was just a bad photo.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Wear and tear?? Everybody will go through that. Maybe you should let Muna judge whether such comparison was 'hurtful n insulting'. Like I said if you are related to her or know her, then accept my apologies.

You don't have to be almost 40 to be worried about marriage. Maybe she's one of those who isn't worried about marriage. I know this is not my business but I think the tomi of a boy is wasting his youth and energy tapping into a 34 year old V. He should find his direction before it's too late. He might be the smart one though tapping those juice waiting to disappear once he notices changes in the 'cycle' when the eggs starts 'misbehaving'.

The boy should encourage muna to hit the gym and take care of herself as she seems to be going through lots of stress which make her '28' year football age look almost 38. He will disappoint her for sure when the well runs dry.
I thinks you're mad. Which young man wouldn't want to bag an ex beauty queen?! Muna is mature. He wants maturity. Not girls who would waste his time.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
bianca is too young to be munas mother. She is only 48 and muna is 28. How can you compare and old cargo with a new blood. Hello Beyonce is born 1981 but looks older than muna. Rihanna is born 1987 and her and muna are age mates! angry

You call an ex beauty queen who won miss intercontinental pergeant an 'old cargo'!!!

Bianca and agbani won international contest where beauties from different nations of the world participated. Which contest did muna contest in?
What was her position? You call me mean, maybe I am but a supposedly beauty queen calling someone who contributed to build the platform on which a young but age cheat muna contested an 'old cargo'!!! I don't know what to term such 'queen'. Not every girl who has won that crown has class. That's what I can deduce from the posts here.

By the way, Beyoncé look younger than muna. Pls don't even compare.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I thinks you're mad. Which young man wouldn't want to bag an ex beauty queen?! Muna is mature. He wants maturity. Not girls who would waste his time.

The young man is tapping the juice while it's still relatively fresh. The mileage will be evident soon and when the time for engine overhaul and 'change of oil', that lil man will run like some being chased by a thousand demons. He will disappear for sure when the oil well is well drilled, sucked and exhausted with weak flaps covering them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
bianca is too young to be munas mother. She is only 48 and muna is 28. How can you compare and old cargo with a new blood. Hello Beyonce is born 1981 but looks older than muna. Rihanna is born 1987 and her and muna are age mates!

Assuming muna is actually her football age of '28', by your calculation, a 48 year old Gorgeous Bianca would be too young at 20 years to give birth to her

Btw, I've just observes that muna is also a hip hop artiste. Do you know any of her song? I would like to listen pls.

You haven't answered my question. Do you really know muna? Are you related to her? How did you know her mum's age of 66?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by egobetatoday: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
look well fool
Ma, u are always in all munachi Abi's posts. Are u munachi Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by GodnGold: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:
Woman on the left is shapeless. Stick thin legs, big upper body looks like a balloon. She hasn't got curves around the hips. She really shouldn't be wearing those clothes. In a few years from now, she will look like an old man with massive waist and horrible beer belly.
She also looks like a grand mum. I hope she isn't a transgender? She looks like a man.

Btw which one of them is Ofili and which one is Abi? Woman on the right is gorgeous. The one on the left is not less than 34 years but seems one of them is 28 and the other 31. I smell lies here.
Are you human?
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
GodnGold:
Are you human?

No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by macho44(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
cry cry cry cry how many men's faces are that they cannot touch these boobies lol.
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned on bikini and with her model friend 31 year old Sarah ofili in PH. they flew from Lekki to PH to host a pool party. See fine girls with fine bodies. Men, which one do you want in bed?
This Weird Person is at it again! With d way u post about this "Munachi" every time I'm cock-sure u are the person washing her used "PANTS". Bros no vex oooo, I no dey yab u, just speaking my mind.
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

You call an ex beauty queen who won miss intercontinental pergeant an 'old cargo'!!!

Bianca and agbani won international contest where beauties from different nations of the world participated. Which contest did muna contest in?
What was her position? You call me mean, maybe I am but a supposedly beauty queen calling someone who contributed to build the platform on which a young but age cheat muna contested an 'old cargo'!!! I don't know what to term such 'queen'. Not every girl who has won that crown has class. That's what I can deduce from the posts here.

By the way, Beyoncé look younger than muna. Pls don't even compare.
oh my Jesus!!!!! Muna competed in miss world also. I hope you know. But they played favouritism and a China woman won because it was hosted in China!!! Not far if you ask me. It was 2007. Dig it up. Same year she won mbgn. Beyonce looks younger only because she's richer and has access to plastic surgery! Ok so if you believe muna is 40, what age do you think she WO. Mbgn??
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

The young man is tapping the juice while it's still relatively fresh. The mileage will be evident soon and when the time for engine overhaul and 'change of oil', that lil man will run like some being chased by a thousand demons. He will disappear for sure when the oil well is well drilled, sucked and exhausted with weak flaps covering them.
they have been together since 2011......
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by GodnGold: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

No.
Oh!
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

Assuming muna is actually her football age of '28', by your calculation, a 48 year old Gorgeous Bianca would be too young at 20 years to give birth to her

Btw, I've just observes that muna is also a hip hop artiste. Do you know any of her song? I would like to listen pls.

You haven't answered my question. Do you really know muna? Are you related to her? How did you know her mum's age of 66?
I just know the family very very well. Her mother is called Philomena abii. She has munachi sadly out of wedlock. She is crippled with polio and munachi dad abandoned her in pregnancy. Munachi is her only child sadly. This is her music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioOovPW54s0

By the way you just proved my point. Bianca can be munachi mother. Proving munachi is 28 wink
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
macho44:
This Weird Person is at it again! With d way u post about this "Munachi" every time I'm cock-sure u are the person washing her used "PANTS". Bros no vex oooo, I no dey yab u, just speaking my mind.
www.gossipmirrors.com
just like your mother is washing mine wink
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=defashan post=44163241]

You haven't answered my question. Do you really know muna? Are you related to her? How did you know her mum's age of 66?[/quotehttps://youtu.be/gfhQoBhwJIs
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
defashan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhQoBhwJIs
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I just know the family very very well. Her mother is called Philomena abii. She has munachi sadly out of wedlock. She is crippled with polio and munachi dad abandoned her in pregnancy. Munachi is her only child sadly. This is her music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioOovPW54s0

By the way you just proved my point. Bianca can be munachi mother. Proving munachi is 28 wink

Philomina is a special and beautiful name. I just feel sad reading the above. If you were muna, I would have said sorry for all the hurtful things I've said. She's a survivor and I respect her applaud her talents. How is her mum now? Where does she live? Has she(muna) ever heard from her dad?. I like the song, sounds a bit like phyno or Olamide with infusion of ibo. I think she should do a lil bit more music.
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhQoBhwJIs

You bought me over with your story about her mum and dad, then her song but...

That Gunit Young buck miming was very awful, it was real awful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.