Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (62123 Views)

When She Ask You This Question...... / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 01, 2016
xendra:
deng! another cry baby, when you are done your bottle is in the fridge, drink and life continues. this dont change shit. you can ask for sex but she cant ask for 50k!?
sorry to say, you are one of the most silliest people on NL, have been observing you for some time, your post almost always lack sense.....

Relationship is supposed to be mutually beneficial, but what we see now, is every girl wants a business centre of a guy, and tag him BF, and brings nothing to the table, other than sex, and try to justify it..... okay, so I guess then , from their logic, if the guy isn't engaged in sex with the lady , he shouldn't spend a dime on her or buy her Things? Poverty has really done us so bad in this state, what we have now are young girls prostitution in higher institutions they are suppose to go and learn, just to look "porsche" and bring all these nonsense, into relationships , plus the numerous STI's they v contracted....

Where did we all get it Wrong

2 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by MissPinkOctober(f): 5:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Bullshit, you are one of those dudes who take girls for granted, just be truthful and tell her u cant afford such, instead of blabbing rubbish like a hungry child. Only 50k na im u dey complain but u chop P**** every now and then, is 50k not too small, u know how many tubers of yam, bags of beans,onions and how much cash ur papa pay before ur mama give am, i no sure say u know, go ask ur papa. Rubbish, male chauvinists everywhere.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by xendra: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Raymondenyi:
sorry to say, you are one of the most silliest people on NL, have been observing you for some time, your post almost always lack sense.....

Relationship is supposed to be mutually beneficial, but what we see now, is every girl wants a business centre of a guy, and tag him BF, and brings nothing to the table, other than sex, and try to justify it..... okay, so I guess then , from their logic, if the guy isn't engaged in sex with the lady , he shouldn't spend a dime on her or buy her Things? Poverty has really done us so bad in this state, what we have now are young girls prostitution in higher institutions they are suppose to go and learn, just to look "porsche" and bring all these nonsense, into relationships , plus the numerous STI's they v contracted....

Where did we all get it Wrong
hehehe...funny how you all are quick to mention me without really thinking. dude it is guys like you that make girls do what they do and honestly all your mentions dont surprise me.

follower without really following...hehe
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
warris ds for pete sake!!!
If you wanna say a single word to me think about it's reasonable or not and also why are you texting with your rubbish language
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by gbens2000(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2016
sweetpies:

shocked like seriously You are so ill mannered.
grin,maybe buh was kidding tho
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by djgrafiti(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
All these call ur mother when u want to have sex comments should stop cos no guy marries his mother and at the bottom of every lady's mind is marriage.if i don't approach u as a lady and start a relationship with u in the first place,how are u gonna get married or is it only sex una want? If na only sex no man will want to get married cos after a while he will become tired of sleeping with only u.I'll rather stay single and explore as many ladies as possible.#Isgrafiti
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by machi25(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Noblewhiz:
. Amen, u knw wat , u r wrng n right, if u wanna knw hw u wrng or right or want to stand ur belief, jx notify me so we cn talk. Dnt av much typin space ok

please I would like to know where am wrong . you never can tell I might learn one or two tins. waiting
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by machi25(f): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2016
kaybee09:
d best quote 4rm a female on this thread, d rest na empty coconut head dey get.
thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by ipio(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Wetin come be my own for there grin
your own na kinibigdeal
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mctowel01: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:
remember that dis girl ur going out wit has needs.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, na una guys dey use una hand make these girls dey demand.
Cant she get a job? Is her boyfriend her source of income? Isnt sex a two way thing? More reason i hate the relationship mentality in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mctowel01: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
With this dependent mindset, i keep saying that this feminism ideology doesn't have a place in nigerian women. They are just shouting it cos they see their foreign counterparts doing the same. If a lady is dependent as a girlfriend, how will she then be when she becomes a wife. To you girls against what the op has said. I really really blame your parents for the bad job they did in educating you about relationships. I m really proud of my parents in that regard. My sister has a career and is earning enough to live comfortably independently, and she buys all her things herself, apart from gifts which she can also afford. Its actually on nairaland and when i go outside and speak with most Nigerian girls, i shake my head as to how worthless they unknowingly value themselves, as sex is all she thinks she can offer. Last time i checked, sex is a two way thing. This mindset goes into marriage where a woman asks the husband for money for almost every little thing. After a while, there is no how you wont be constantly disrespected by your husband.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mctowel01: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
driy65:
bros true talk m.planing takin ma bae out and the estimate is abt 25k...if i shud remuv 25k from ma acct nw bros i nor sure say d one wen remain go reach 25 sef and m.currently unemployed jst finished service n d funny thing is d gal hasnt even accepted ma proposal yet...she's still thinking...abeg bros i nid ur advice
I beg you guy. Save that money... I ve been in your shoes before before i wisened up. Back then in school, I was really loving one babe that had nothing to offer me, until i followed some of my guys to a club, where with less than 10k, i had all the fun with girls more pretty than that one. After that night, my mind really changed. I m not saying you should go to a club o, but If you still want to go ahead, be sure to regret that money, especially if the day ends up boring ( untop your money o) Dont spend it and thank me later.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by SwTee: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
is relationship suppose to b all about sex
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by driy65(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
mctowel01:

I beg you guy. Save that money... I ve been in your shoes before before i wisened up. Back then in school, I was really loving one babe that had nothing to offer me, until i followed some of my guys to a club, where with less than 10k, i had all the fun with girls more pretty than that one. After that night, my mind really changed. I m not saying you should go to a club o, but If you still want to go ahead, be sure to regret that money, especially if the day ends up boring ( untop your money o) Dont spend it and thank me later.
tnxxx boss...d said gal she hardly apreciates little stuffs i do 4 herlyk recharging her fone...i jst lyk her...buh av been avin double mind abt d issue datz y i brought it here...tnx
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mctowel01: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
driy65:
tnxxx boss...d said gal she hardly apreciates little stuffs i do 4 herlyk recharging her fone...i jst lyk her...buh av been avin double mind abt d issue datz y i brought it here...tnx
Good, you just dodged a bullet. When you ve made money, you ll notice a different countenance from her.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Tedpgrass: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The mentality of naija girls now is that a guy must become their meal ticket. Once they finally say yes to his toastings, they start dumping responsibilities in tune of huge amounts on the guy's head even when they know he's not capable of sorting such.

When you find yourself in that kind of situation, put her through this test:

Let's say she wants you to buy a Samsung phone worth 50k for her. When she comes to your place uttering such demand, tell her you will give her the money right away but on one condition- she has to call her father on phone and place it on loud speaker in your presence.

Tell her to tell her father that she wants him to buy her a phone. Listen to the man's reaction. If the old man is not in tune with the latest gadgets going on in today's world, he might agree to get her one.

If the man agrees to buy her a phone thinking it's a Nokia 3310 she wants, tell her to tell him the price which is 50k. The man's reaction will most definitely startle you to laughter grin. He will definitely get angry at such demand and make his point clear that he can't afford to spend on such frivolity except he's dangote. He might even tell her to remember the humble background she's from. grin

What's the point of the test?

Why should she dump that kind of responsibility on a struggling guy like you, a responsibility that a mature and salary earner his afraid of bagging?

You will be stupid to foot such bill if you do not have huge savings in an account. Don't you even have a mother, a sister or a relative to lavish on? These are the people who will always remember you for such gesture, not some silly girl who thinks 50k grows on trees. That 50k might be bigger than the amount her father collects as pension from the government. Yet, she wants you to spend it on a phone that will run out of trend when the new model drops. With the rate of unemployment in the country, graduates are willing to kill to get a job that pays 30k. Yet, some undergraduate is spending way more than that just to impress a girl who is probably already eyeing another guy.

Try to apply wisdom in ever thing you do. Stop accepting responsibilities their fathers can't shoulder. The worst is that their demands are silly material things of no real value. Accepting such stupidity is one of the reasons why some guys never make it in life.

I know some female readers on this thread might be like... "lamentations of a broke dude".

Guess what? Your father is also a broke dude if you can't call him on phone to tell him to buy you a phone worth 50k.

Pick up the phone and call your father now grin

#Edited

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.

Sorry to quote all.

But hopefully this common sense attitude will help draw the line with excessive and sometimes unrealistic demands from spouses/ lovers/ dalliances be it male or female, ...... entitlement syndrome operatives (ESA) must be stopped!!!!!!

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Noblewhiz(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
machi25:
responsible and hard working girls, do not have time to make such demands from a guy instead the guy demands from them. GIRLS PLS WAKE UP AND STOP MAKING YOURSELVES SO CHEAP. hard work pays off ooo

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.

I get so disappointed when I see how disobedient we are towards God's instructions. how can you be comfortable having sex with someone you ain't married to yet? even though we clearly know how much God despises it? may God have mercy upon us especially in this end time
ur points r cöntradictory dr.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Noblewhiz(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
machi25:

please I would like to know where am wrong . you never can tell I might learn one or two tins. waiting
yes dr , u made two cöntrastin point(chek it out n let me knw.)
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Allioluwasegun(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2016
It is well oooo
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by tabithababy(f): 12:33pm On May 20, 2016
Kindly give this advice to your sisters and daughters to be. undecided
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2016
Kingsasian:
Why ask a lady out when you know you are not financially buoyant?
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol
guy dis ur tlk no folo at all.infact,d comment no mke sense cos na ur type dey mke girl get more courage to ask unecessary tins
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
guys like you are the reason why girls take guys for fools.

What's a class and who put her there? Just cos she has a wide mouth for expensive things that she can't work for doesn't mean she has class. Classy ladies buy those things themselves and are never leaches.

Being financially buoyant shouldn't mean a girl should dump unnecessary responsibilities on you. Do you know that 50k is what some married men with kids earn per month? Yet, you want a guy to spend it on a girl just like that.

What does he get in return?
my broda I tier ohhhh,tel dos stupid nd senseless guys dat wil go dat far to spnd 50k on a gal dat wil nt evn appreciate u.I wil nt evn buy a girl d least of nokia torch let alne a fone worth 50k
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by machi25(f): 5:05pm On May 28, 2016
Noblewhiz:
ur points r cöntradictory dr.
I dont think my points are contradicting in any way.i clearly stated two points in which one kicks against girls depending solemly on guys financially, meaning that a girl should work hard to fend for her needs while d other point is against premarital sex..so pls dearie how are these two points contradicting each other?
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Noblewhiz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
machi25:

I dont think my points are contradicting in any way.i clearly stated two points in which one kicks against girls depending solemly on guys financially, meaning that a girl should work hard to fend for her needs while d other point is against premarital sex..so pls dearie how are these two points contradicting each other?
quote this paragraph 'when a guy nids sex he cn get frm his gf...' n d paragraph nxt to it. *winks*
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
FuckTheMod:
So you have time for that ugly cheap nuisance prettythicksme
I guess her father started having anaľ sex with her from the age of 10.
Oponu omo jatijati
Amor this one fire pass me
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by prechbills1(m): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Dfinex:
Rubbish test!!! ......And if she says she wants a no sex relationship, u will be the one to cry blue murder. If ur girl is outrageously demanding, that's a different case not cos u are broke and instead of admitting it and working toward making urself a better person. ..U want to turn the table around and make her look like the devil.....that's nonsense! I!

need i inform u that there are guys who have this money and spending it on their women has never been a problem to them. ...if i were u i will see it as a challenge, double my hussle and pray to God to enlarge me.

Anyway i don't subscribe to ladies who heap all their family problems on men ...#teamindependentladies.
But I do think that there is a considerable level of pride that comes from being able to cater to the needs of ur woman.

like seriously I pity girls like you, you mean because a guy and a lady had sex the guy should be giving her cash? isn't that prostitution?
you said spend on your woman"

when will women start spending on their men?
are guys not the same people shouting gender equality and feminism?
you as a lady knows that your father can't afford that stuff but you want your boyfriend to afford it and justifying it by saying he should get sex from his mother then, why can't you get sex and cash from your parents then?

your post only mean onething : naija ladies have only sex to offer.

I've my own car, I'm from a wealthy family but I have my own cash, believe me I can't give a lady 50k, honestly for what ? when did relationship turn to a poverty alleviation scheme? this is why I advise my fellow guys to go for independent ladies or ladies from wealthy home if they're rich and stop patronizing broke girls. because of these if you demand sex then you must give her money talks, I hardly initiate sex with my gf, she even complains attimes, if I should tell you that in 8months we don't have sex more than 2 or 3times you won't believe..
a guy has two legs and two hands same way a lady has two legs and two hands why can't she work to purchase that phone by herself?

I'm dating the daughter of the commissioner of transportation in Delta ,trust me this babe pays for all dates we go for, and I pay for all our flights when travelling to other states or neighboring countries.

relationship is a mutual stuff, sex is enjoyed by both parties.
these are some of the reasons I think broke babes shouldn't go into relationships because they have nothing to offer..

I keep saying it: gender equality/feminism can never work in Nigeria .
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Dfinex(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

like seriously I pity girls like you,
seriously you mean because a guy and a lady had sex the guy should be giving her cash? isn't that prostitution?
you said spend on your woman"

when will women start spending on their men?
are guys not the same people shouting gender equality and feminism?
you as a lady knows that your father can't afford that stuff but you want your boyfriend to afford it and justifying it by saying he should get sex from his mother then, why can't you get sex and cash from your parents then?

your post only mean onething : naija ladies have only sex to offer.

I've my own car, I'm from a wealthy family but I have my own cash, believe me I can't give a lady 50k, honestly for what ? when did relationship turn to a poverty alleviation scheme? this is why I advise my fellow guys to go for independent ladies or ladies from wealthy home if they're rich and stop patronizing broke girls. because of these if you demand sex then you must give her money talks, I hardly initiate sex with my gf, she even complains attimes, if I should tell you that in 8months we don't have sex more than 2 or 3times you won't believe..
a guy has two legs and two hands same way a lady has two legs and two hands why can't she work to purchase that phone by herself?

I'm dating the daughter of the commissioner of transportation in Delta ,trust me this babe pays for all dates we go for, and I pay for all our flights when travelling to other states or neighboring countries.

relationship is a mutual stuff, sex is enjoyed by both parties.
these are some of the reasons I think broke babes shouldn't go into relationships because they have nothing to offer..

I keep saying it: gender equality/feminism can never work in Nigeria .

Excuse me Mr., have we met before or is there something that I'm missing?
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by prechbills1(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Dfinex:

Excuse me Mr., have we met before or is there something that I'm missing?

nah broke bitch..
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by prechbills1(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2018
seems there are many broke bitches on nairaland.. lazy Hogwarts... I pity those pussy niggas that spend on broke ladies, broke ladies aren't supposed to be in relationships...

go and work! modafvvkers!

you guys have complete hands and legs just like men.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Dfinex(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

nah broke bitch..

Well I don't banter words with laggards and hungry fellows whose only achievement in life is going around mooching on unsuspecting young ladies and making them pay for their meal tickets, (You are an actual DISGRACE to the male folks). Your status is enough to decipher how much of a shameless beggar u are. I wont dignify you with further response, do have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.