Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (62116 Views)

When She Ask You This Question...... / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The mentality of naija girls now is that a guy must become their meal ticket. Once they finally say yes to his toastings, they start dumping responsibilities in tune of huge amounts on the guy's head even when they know he's not capable of sorting such.

When you find yourself in that kind of situation, put her through this test:

Let's say she wants you to buy a Samsung phone worth 50k for her. When she comes to your place uttering such demand, tell her you will give her the money right away but on one condition- she has to call her father on phone and place it on loud speaker in your presence.

Tell her to tell her father that she wants him to buy her a phone. Listen to the man's reaction. If the old man is not in tune with the latest gadgets going on in today's world, he might agree to get her one.

If the man agrees to buy her a phone thinking it's a Nokia 3310 she wants, tell her to tell him the price which is 50k. The man's reaction will most definitely startle you to laughter grin. He will definitely get angry at such demand and make his point clear that he can't afford to spend on such frivolity except he's dangote. He might even tell her to remember the humble background she's from. grin

What's the point of the test?

Why should she dump that kind of responsibility on a struggling guy like you, a responsibility that a mature and salary earner his afraid of bagging?

You will be stupid to foot such bill if you do not have huge savings in an account. Don't you even have a mother, a sister or a relative to lavish on? These are the people who will always remember you for such gesture, not some silly girl who thinks 50k grows on trees. That 50k might be bigger than the amount her father collects as pension from the government. Yet, she wants you to spend it on a phone that will run out of trend when the new model drops. With the rate of unemployment in the country, graduates are willing to kill to get a job that pays 30k. Yet, some undergraduate is spending way more than that just to impress a girl who is probably already eyeing another guy.

Try to apply wisdom in ever thing you do. Stop accepting responsibilities their fathers can't shoulder. The worst is that their demands are silly material things of no real value. Accepting such stupidity is one of the reasons why some guys never make it in life.

I know some female readers on this thread might be like... "lamentations of a broke dude".

Guess what? Your father is also a broke dude if you can't call him on phone to tell him to buy you a phone worth 50k.

Pick up the phone and call your father now grin

#Edited

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.

Well said

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Let's look at it this way...

The first thing most guys see in a lady is their ability to quench their primary "need" which at that moment is sex (some go as far as undressing her in their minds); while instinctively, the first thing on a Lady's mind are her needs too. This could be in form of cash or material things; such things that every successful man is "meant to" have or afford.
Thus, if you must require that an innocent lady quenched your pressing need(which is sex) and make you happy, you should be responsible enough to make her happy. My brother [size=15pt]"akagum is a sin"[/size], change your way.
And what if your taste was to marry her.that you have reached the age of marriage..and then what's her test?don't say things because u think it is thay way.please answer me..hope am not being naive
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
chibwike:
Errm op, a lady is on her own, you walk up to her to ask her out. What else do you expect. Remember, you were the one that walkd up to her.
And then she accepted you.you didn't point a gun at her..she accepted you because she like you or your swag..so?
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
midolian:
I totally agree with you.....Just trying to say the OP's stunt is childish. I wld rather tell a lady "I don't have" Or "I won't give" instead of this up here..let her go..some others will come just as she came.
He was trying to make a point..he could just say no.but understand the whole post
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Reeberry: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kingsasian:
Why ask a lady out when you know you are not financially buoyant?
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol

You are a big fool!
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by HomesOfLife(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
CHESTER48:
And what if your taste was to marry her.that you have reached the age of marriage..and then what's her test?don't say things because u think it is thay way.please answer me..hope am not being naive

What test did she give you?
My brother, except she says 'No sex till marriage',if your girl requests for cash from you, give her. A loyal girl would support you in rainy days. Be transparent, it helps.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Dfinex(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rubbish test!!! ......And if she says she wants a no sex relationship, u will be the one to cry blue murder. If ur girl is outrageously demanding, that's a different case not cos u are broke and instead of admitting it and working toward making urself a better person. ..U want to turn the table around and make her look like the devil.....that's nonsense! I!

need i inform u that there are guys who have this money and spending it on their women has never been a problem to them. ...if i were u i will see it as a challenge, double my hussle and pray to God to enlarge me.

Anyway i don't subscribe to ladies who heap all their family problems on men ...#teamindependentladies.
But I do think that there is a considerable level of pride that comes from being able to cater to the needs of ur woman.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
If ur babe ask to buy her phone&u dont have d money,will u go&steal?Tell her u dont have,rather dan telling her to call her dad!That is stupidity!
My girlfriend can not ask me to buy her a phone, I don't date girls who have entitlement mentality.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
xendra:
deng! another cry baby, when you are done your bottle is in the fridge, drink and life continues. this dont change shit. you can ask for sex but she cant ask for 50k!?
only prostitutes request for money before sex.

5 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dfinex:
Rubbish test!!! ......And if she says she wants a no sex relationship, u will be the one to cry blue murder. If ur girl is outrageously demanding, that's a different case not cos u are broke and instead of admitting it and working toward making urself a better person. ..U want to turn the table around and make her look like the devil.....that's nonsense! I!

need i inform u that there are guys who have this money and spending it on their women has never been a problem to them. ...if i were u i will see it as a challenge, double my hussle and pray to God to enlarge me.

Anyway i don't subscribe to ladies who heap all their family problems on men ...#teamindependentladies.
But I do think that there is a considerable level of pride that comes from being able to cater to the needs of ur woman.
your last sentence is quite funny. Who told you she has become your woman? Have you married her?

Only invest in a girl you are married to or when you can hear wedding bells almost jingling.

Remember, their bank has no withdrawal means; anything you put in there is gone for good. Only your wife can return the favour.

If am as rich as dangote, I still won't be moved to just give a girl money like that. If she's my girlfriend, I need to sense a level of loyalty before I can consider such. Is sex the only reason why a guy dates a girl? Is money the reason why a girl dates a guy?

What happened to true and unconditional love?

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Dfinex(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
your last sentence is quite funny. Who told you she has become your woman? Have you married her?

Only invest in a girl you are married to or when you can hear wedding bells almost jingling.

Remember, their bank has no withdrawal means; anything you put in there is gone for good. Only your wife can return the favour.

If am as rich as dangote, I still won't be moved to just give a girl money like that. If she's my girlfriend, I need to sense a level of loyalty before I can consider such. Is sex the only reason why a guy dates a girl? Is money the reason why a girl dates a guy?

What happened to true and unconditional love?

ok.....is true and unconditional love then one sided?
is it not supposed to be a mutual thing?
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by xendra: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
only prostitutes request for money before sex.
how about nobody asks for anything, you both just be there for eachother without demanding against the other persons will? am all for waiting till marriage otherwise a prostitutes is better atleast they get paid.

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2016
xendra:
how about nobody asks for anything, you both just be there for eachother without demanding against the other persons will? am all for waiting till marriage otherwise a prostitutes is better atleast they get paid.
if I ask for that kind of relationship with you, will you accept?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by macaranta(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2016
Let the e-wars begin
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by tivta(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The mentality of naija girls now is that a guy must become their meal ticket. Once they finally say yes to his toastings, they start dumping responsibilities in tune of huge amounts on the guy's head even when they know he's not capable of sorting such.

Let's say she wants you to buy a Samsung phone worth 50k for her. When she comes to your place uttering such demand, tell her you will give her the money right away but on one condition- she has to call her father on phone and place it on loud speaker in your presence.

Tell her to tell her father that she wants him to buy her a phone. Listen to the man's reaction. If the old man is not in tune with the latest gadgets going on in today's world, he might agree to get her one.

If the man agrees to buy her a phone thinking it's a Nokia 3310 she wants, tell her to tell him the price which is 50k. The man's reaction will most definitely startle you to laughter grin. He will definitely get angry at such demand and make his point clear that he can't afford to spend on such frivolity except he's dangote. He might even tell her to remember the humble background she's from. grin

Why should she dump that kind of responsibility on a struggling guy like you, a responsibility that a mature and salary earner his afraid of bagging?

You will be stupid to foot such bill if you do not have huge savings in an account. Don't you even have a mother, a sister or a relative to lavish on? These are the people who will always remember you for such gesture, not some silly girl who thinks 50k grows on trees. That 50k might be bigger than the amount her father collects as pension from the government. Yet, she wants you to spend it on a phone that will run out of trend when the new model drops. With the rate of unemployment in the country, graduates are willing to kill to get a job that pays 30k. Yet, some undergraduate is spending way more than that just to impress a girl who is probably already eyeing another guy.

Try to apply wisdom in ever thing you do. Stop accepting responsibilities their fathers can't shoulder. The worst is that their demands are silly material things of no real value. Accepting such stupidity is one of the reasons why some guys never make it in life.

I know some female readers on this thread might be like... "lamentations of a broke dude".

Guess what? Your father is also a broke dude if you can't call him on phone to tell him to buy you a phone worth 50k.

#Edited

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.

God bless you my brother, the part that really annoys me is when girl say he must pay my bills cause I had sex with him, such girls are nothing more than high class prostitutes, they act as if they don't enjoy the sex, I blame gullible guys who can't think with their heads, this generation has really gone to the gutters...

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by greatness22(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
magicalBae:
Spread mat.....
Abeg shift for me. **brings 4bags of popcorn and hollandia yoghurt**
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by MadCow1: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

#Edited

All this because a Girl asked you for stuff? grin grin

Ladies..Next time your broke Boyfriend want to fhuck you. Tell him to call his Mother in your presence and put the Phone on Speaker Phone. grin Tell him to tell his mother that he wants to fhuck her. cool Tell him to tell his mother all the styles he wants to use when fhucking her.. grin Listen to his mothers response. Incase she does not know what 'wheelbarrow', 'sisscors', 'dogg-y' and 'reverse cowgirl' is, tell him to explain it to her.. grin Tell him to tell his mother that he will also expect her to suck his prick. And that when she is done, she would clean his room, cook him some food and go away because he loves her.. grin

OP... You are just a broke boy plain and simple.

Na broke boys dey sing all these nonsense tunes about girls being too demanding.

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by slightlyMad(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol

why should financial buoyancy become a criteria to ask a girl out
most of these girls cant even afford their 3-square meal and yet expects their men to sponsor a 50k phone.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nnemuka(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2016
cos of50k?

2 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Cholls(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
magicalBae:
Spread mat.....
my sister oya lay down spread ya leg make I enter abeg no time.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by aleshmotors: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mtchewwww grin broke ass nigga!
sorry about dat,it realy hurt dear
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Whr'z is ogorwyn? speak sense to dz ppl.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by skedy1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
OMG, Nairaland is a country!!!
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ode nie grin if u cant call ur mother wen u need sex,den ur r a bastard grin

This comment is baseless! Or does your father have sex with you? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by tivta(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
All the guys saying the op is a broke nigga only see girls as sex objects, instead of girls seeing it as an insult they take it as a compliment, I remember the days of yahoo yahoo, so many girls died just for material things, why on earth will you ask for something that you know your parents can't afford? I really pity such girls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by jewelofafrica(f): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
bloodyBLOGGER:

#Edited

@OP you obviously have no respect for peoples parents, can you call her dad and boldly tell him you are shagging his daughter for free? No drink talkless of bride price! Secondly, are u equating the few naira spent/to be spent on a girl within the short period you known her, with the lifelong expenses and sacrifices her father has made? What if she no get papa? And her mama na both father n mother ( 2 in 1), its ok to get free sex without bride price but its not ok to give her expensive phone. Oleè go and born your own daughter and dash her to awon boys as girlfriend. See future fathers na... mtcheeew smh.

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you are insulting mothers.

if a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. If she requests for money, then she's a prostitute.

Don't you know that you are giving her sex also? why the money part? abi she be olosho ni?
remember that dis girl ur going out wit has needs.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, na una guys dey use una hand make these girls dey demand.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by hisawesomeness(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nnemuka:
cos of50k?
Nairalanders are truly broke especially male romancelanders cheesy cheesy cheesy
chei...

and they keep complaining ladies dont respond to their pm's.
more reason broke guys shouldnt date.
Date? Ur mates are getting married u'r looking for guy's that spend 50k on u to date. Welldone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Broke guys and their hungry girlfriends

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Jeepi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
guys like you are the reason why girls take guys for fools.

What's a class and who put her there? Just cos she has a wide mouth for expensive things that she can't work for doesn't mean she has class. Classy ladies buy those things themselves and are never leaches.

Being financially buoyant shouldn't mean a girl should dump unnecessary responsibilities on you. Do you know that 50k is what some married men with kids earn per month? Yet, you want a guy to spend it on a girl just like that.

What does he get in return?

may God bless you even more, I wish men could think like you.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by DAXTACY(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
# guess u are talking of class of foolishness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.