Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (62098 Views)

When She Ask You This Question...... / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by FuckTheMod: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mtchewwww grin broke ass nigga!
Exactly smiley

Like your brothers.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by FuckTheMod: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
joseph1832:
That's suppose to be a taboo. How can a son be asking his mother for sex
So you have time for that ugly cheap nuisance prettythicksme

I guess her father started having anaľ sex with her from the age of 10.

Oponu omo jatijati
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by pennytration(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Is it not prettythicksme? Dat guy/girl never disapppoint, she always finds a way to display her $tup¡d¡ty. Imagine wot she posted.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
pennytration:
Is it not prettythicksme? Dat guy/girl never disapppoint, she always finds a way to display her $tup¡d¡ty. Imagine wot she posted.
k
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
FuckTheMod:

So you have time for that ugly cheap nuisance prettythicksme

I guess her father started having anaľ sex with her from the age of 10.

Oponu omo jatijati
k
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Exactly smiley

Like your brothers.
k
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by driy65(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Orkpekyandega:

[b]
I have one question for you. By the time you take her out up to 2, 3 times spending 20k to 25k, looking at how ur account is depleted and also considering the fact that you have not got a job and you may likely not get a job that will begin to pay you above 50k in the next 2 months, what then becomes of the relationship?

Use your brain brother.
When I was in the University, I developed the habit of saving my excess cash for small small business opportunities and before I graduated, I started lending money to my dad to pay my younger ones school fees, when the family was in difficult times. I could on my own do one or two things for the family, especially for my younger sisters. I rather invest in my younger ones than in one girl that doesn't care to know how I earned my money.
My younger ones and the entire family respect me a lot for this financial discipline.

Please spend less on her, but more on investments that will build your life and future.

Sorry for the late reply please.
Have a nice day.
[/b]
bro tnxxx alot i apreciate....
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by driy65(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Orkpekyandega:

[b]
I have one question for you. By the time you take her out up to 2, 3 times spending 20k to 25k, looking at how ur account is depleted and also considering the fact that you have not got a job and you may likely not get a job that will begin to pay you above 50k in the next 2 months, what then becomes of the relationship?

Use your brain brother.
When I was in the University, I developed the habit of saving my excess cash for small small business opportunities and before I graduated, I started lending money to my dad to pay my younger ones school fees, when the family was in difficult times. I could on my own do one or two things for the family, especially for my younger sisters. I rather invest in my younger ones than in one girl that doesn't care to know how I earned my money.
My younger ones and the entire family respect me a lot for this financial discipline.

Please spend less on her, but more on investments that will build your life and future.

Sorry for the late reply please.
Have a nice day.
[/b]
cox nw m.pratically livin off ma elder bro n he told me i av 2 start fendin 4 masef....4 d last 2months av not recieved anything cashwise 4rm any 1....first tym 4 ages i wunt b gettin anything lyk allowance 4rm ma family members...so datz y i had double mind wif the whole issue...thank God i saw your earlier post
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
driy65:
cox nw m.pratically livin off ma elder bro n he told me i av 2 start fendin 4 masef....4 d last 2months av not recieved anything cashwise 4rm any 1....first tym 4 ages i wunt b gettin anything lyk allowance 4rm ma family members...so datz y i had double mind wif the whole issue...thank God i saw your earlier post

You are most welcome
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
hisawesomeness:
it's people like my useless and illiterate father who give those wenches 50k that u can't afford. I think it's high time my useless father grows up
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by ManTiger(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm dating a working class lady, i'm so glad I don't have to go through all this.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by obaino860: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
Why ask a lady out when you know you are not financially buoyant?
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol

a single lady is as classless as anytin
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by joshuaidibia(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol
woman wrapper
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by lasisi69(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
joseph1832:
ask them oo

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by lasisi69(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ode nie grin if u cant call ur mother wen u need sex,den ur r a bastard grin

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
lasisi69:
this is not necessary.... I thought you were cool... I had respect for you....
lol,dont mind me buh na d guy first mention my father :' angry
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
gbens2000:
these post will really help one know the original oloshos on NL

shocked like seriously You are so ill mannered.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by efonat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
[size=30pt]is it all about sex, that u girls make demands most times? Abeg change that mentality. So one cannot enjoy a healthy relationship with no benefits attached? [/size]
prettythicksme:
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op I got my girl IPhone 6+,I also gave her a 100grand for upkeep last week, it's no biggie when you got the bar, you broke, that's why your reasoning is myopic and shallow, broke ass niggas are happy and in support. I want the very best for my princess, S7 and iPhone 7 next target.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by kinibigdeal(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wetin come be my own for there grin

ipio:
like seriously op, u have to put a girl through all these just to buy 50k phone? no be by force na, if u no wan buy just tell ur girl say no phone for her na #kinibigdeal
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]is it all about sex, that u girls make demands most times? Abeg change that mentality. So one cannot enjoy a healthy relationship with no benefits attached? [/size]
U guys should free me abeegi!D guy mentioned my father first,dat is y i quoted back dat way.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
Your mumu na classic self go London to toast their girls instead of Nigeria girls am very sure when you spend all the money wey u don save since when you don dey work to get money and save she go leave you na then you will know you gat no sense ode upcoming classic maga
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Let's look at it this way...

The first thing most guys see in a lady is their ability to quench their primary "need" which at that moment is sex (some go as far as undressing her in their minds); while instinctively, the first thing on a Lady's mind are her needs too. This could be in form of cash or material things; such things that every successful man is "meant to" have or afford.
Thus, if you must require that an innocent lady quenched your pressing need(which is sex) and make you happy, you should be responsible enough to make her happy. My brother [size=15pt]"akagum is a sin"[/size], change your way.
If she is my wife i will spend on her that not problem at all at all am sure you be womaniser with your diridiri statement
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Harlot why you go to your papa to have sex with him whenever you're in the mood we guys Bleep you girls both of us enjoy it why collecting to satisfy each other i reject to be a fornicator thought because girl are Olosho without matrimonial home Bleep out of here gerara here
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Harlot why you go to your papa to have sex with him whenever you're in the mood we guys Bleep you girls both of us enjoy it why collecting to satisfy each other i reject to be a fornicator thought because girl are Olosho without matrimonial home Bleep out of here gerara here
k
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Harlot why can't you go to your papa to have sex with him whenever you're in the mood we guys Bleep you girls both of us enjoy it why collecting noney to satisfy each other i reject to be a fornicator thought because girl are Olosho without matrimonial home Bleep out of here gerara here
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Harlot why can't you go to your papa to have sex with him whenever you're in the mood we guys Bleep you girls both of us enjoy it why collecting noney to satisfy each other i reject to be a fornicator thought because girl are Olosho without matrimonial home Bleep out of here gerara here
warris ds for pete sake!!!
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by londonna2020(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
I feel dis dude
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by veeboy50(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2016
I can't shout :PI can't shout
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by kingjibe(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.