Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (62118 Views)

When She Ask You This Question...... / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by SmSolo: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Proverbs 24 v 26-28 : pay close attention, son, and let my life be your example. Prostitutes and immoral women are a deadly trap. They wait for you like robbers and cause many men to be unfaithful.

3 Likes

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by elrony(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
angry

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by driy65(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
keep your money in your account cos you going to need it for transportation during job search. Shebi u just finished NYSC?

spending it on her will be something you will later regret.
boss tnxx....tinx aint easy out here @all....i beta jst forget emotions n face d real world tnxxx
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
I feel you jareh! I call u a blunt bloodyblogger #cant stop laughing!
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP thank you oooo. im expecting one billing soon. I will try this out cheesy
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mayowaye(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
jworos:
LolzZz, Op Na bad guy grin
point of correction, Op no be BAD GUY, BUT BAHD GUY
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by machi25(f): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
responsible and hard working girls, do not have time to make such demands from a guy instead the guy demands from them. GIRLS PLS WAKE UP AND STOP MAKING YOURSELVES SO CHEAP. hard work pays off ooo

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end. [/quote]

I get so disappointed when I see how disobedient we are towards God's instructions. how can you be comfortable having sex with someone you ain't married to yet? even though we clearly know how much God despises it? may God have mercy upon us especially in this end time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by talkingood: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Is jst because of there is no money !f not wat ȋ§ 50k jst 175 dollar which is been spent in a bar in a nite
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Odunharry(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol.. how did I miss this
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by schumastic(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Deejacy2:
Lol Iffa hear

ah ah so that's the thank you your meant to say to me ba no problem next time call me for card again n i would send the mast itself grin grin
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Kenog4real(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
With 50k person fit get car for Ibadan o. Proof me wrong.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Meeky(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
driy65:
bros true talk m.planing takin ma bae out and the estimate is abt 25k...if i shud remuv 25k from ma acct nw bros i nor sure say d one wen remain go reach 25 sef and m.currently unemployed jst finished service n d funny thing is d gal hasnt even accepted ma proposal yet...she's still thinking...abeg bros i nid ur advice
guy dey kneel down beg u,no even try am..u r unemployed and u want to blow 25k.think ya life na after the 25k don finish.u better keep the cash or atmost cut down the expenses.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Noblewhiz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
Why ask a lady out when you know you are not financially buoyant?
Before you ask a lady out, you no dey assess or check her out first whether you dey her class? Lol
.. Bros, asking a gal out doesnt mean she shud bill you such huge amount. Bleep tat, so we have responsible men, so we hav resp. Women. And resp. Women wud tally wit d guy status or Bleep off n be irresp.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mykel25(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Most ladies are in a trade by barter relationship....they try to get paid indirectly for d sex dey give that's y guys find it so easy to dump them
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by LoveJesus87(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
vizkiz:

You mumu no be small. grin

walai i swear grin
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Noblewhiz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
machi25:
responsible and hard working girls, do not have time to make such demands from a guy instead the guy demands from them. GIRLS PLS WAKE UP AND STOP MAKING YOURSELVES SO CHEAP. hard work pays off ooo

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when hea

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she

I get so disappointed when I see how disobedient we are towards God's instructions. how can you be comfortable having sex with someone you ain't married to yet? even though we clearly know how much God despises it? may God have mercy upon us especially in this end time
. Amen, u knw wat , u r wrng n right, if u wanna knw hw u wrng or right or want to stand ur belief, jx notify me so we cn talk. Dnt av much typin space ok
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Skmoda360(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The mentality of naija girls now is that a guy must become their meal ticket. Once they finally say yes to his toastings, they start dumping responsibilities in tune of huge amounts on the guy's head even when they know he's not capable of sorting such.

When you find yourself in that kind of situation, put her through this test:

Let's say she wants you to buy a Samsung phone worth 50k for her. When she comes to your place uttering such demand, tell her you will give her the money right away but on one condition- she has to call her father on phone and place it on loud speaker in your presence.

Tell her to tell her father that she wants him to buy her a phone. Listen to the man's reaction. If the old man is not in tune with the latest gadgets going on in today's world, he might agree to get her one.

If the man agrees to buy her a phone thinking it's a Nokia 3310 she wants, tell her to tell him the price which is 50k. The man's reaction will most definitely startle you to laughter grin. He will definitely get angry at such demand and make his point clear that he can't afford to spend on such frivolity except he's dangote. He might even tell her to remember the humble background she's from. grin

What's the point of the test?

Why should she dump that kind of responsibility on a struggling guy like you, a responsibility that a mature and salary earner his afraid of bagging?

You will be stupid to foot such bill if you do not have huge savings in an account. Don't you even have a mother, a sister or a relative to lavish on? These are the people who will always remember you for such gesture, not some silly girl who thinks 50k grows on trees. That 50k might be bigger than the amount her father collects as pension from the government. Yet, she wants you to spend it on a phone that will run out of trend when the new model drops. With the rate of unemployment in the country, graduates are willing to kill to get a job that pays 30k. Yet, some undergraduate is spending way more than that just to impress a girl who is probably already eyeing another guy.

Try to apply wisdom in ever thing you do. Stop accepting responsibilities their fathers can't shoulder. The worst is that their demands are silly material things of no real value. Accepting such stupidity is one of the reasons why some guys never make it in life.

I know some female readers on this thread might be like... "lamentations of a broke dude".

Guess what? Your father is also a broke dude if you can't call him on phone to tell him to buy you a phone worth 50k.

Pick up the phone and call your father now grin

#Edited

some people on this thread who couldn't stomach the point have resorted to saying such a guy should go meet his mother for sex when he is Hot. I wonder why a sane person would suggest that.

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.
op, u are so fucking on poin...damn! U nailed it.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by faithbibi(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Broke poverty driven niggas....i pity your home grin everyday cry for owo obe...
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Princedapace(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ode nie grin if u cant call ur mother wen u need sex,den ur r a bastard grin

If u really wanna sell ur pvssy....u can do that wit men who pay for such service or u join the olosho group of ladies...not wit ur bf pls...I can never give a gf money becus she dey sex me...the same sex that I hussle to satisfy her ...na wa o...

Women enjoying sex, experiencing orgasm, their eyes turning to the sky, their legs spread wide, confessing in different languages and saying all sort of things all in the name of the pleasure we give them and u want us to pay for the same thing? This is madness!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Skmoda360(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mtchewwww grin broke ass nigga!
indeed
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Keketu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ode nie grin if u cant call ur mother wen u need sex,den ur r a bastard grin
disappointed
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Laraberry: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
@op nice write up but its no surprise dt its guys like u dt fall mugu sell their father's land just to buy a girl u believe is heaven sent a phone. #itsnosurpriseatall
@ ladies reading this write up if a guy can ask u to do this, Believe me uve nt found the right place. There are lots of men who wouldnt need u to ask before they surprise u with such gifts. Guys like the op r the ones u put on hold indefinitely till one day he sees that ring n ur white dress. Be careful of who u give ur pussy to, most of these guys r MOFOS.

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by hisawesomeness(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
southniyikaye:
u must be a bastard for being so rude to your father
it's people like you who give those wenches 50k that u can't afford. Growup son.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by hisawesomeness(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
southniyikaye:
u must be a bastard for being so rude to your father
you a bigger bastard. U modified my shit. I knw I'm not as stupid as u to post that. U fraud. Criminal. This is wat nairaland is breeding? Fool.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
grin

if you can't call your father to buy you something that expensive, then he's also a broke and niggah

grin

your point in essence is that ladies are prostitutes who collect money for sex?

or why should a niggah give you money when he is also giving you the same sex you are giving him?

Imagine th fish brain t girls carry around in coloured weavons

1 Like

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by mzvyne(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
A bleep that has been given has been given..

Ladies una don hear, dust your asses, pick up what's left of your pride and move the hell on!

When next you feel like giving up the cookie, just remember this thread. These dudes ain't loyal.
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by sexytyga(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
guys like you are the reason why girls take guys for fools.

What's a class and who put her there? Just cos she has a wide mouth for expensive things that she can't work for doesn't mean she has class. Classy ladies buy those things themselves and are never leaches.

Being financially buoyant shouldn't mean a girl should dump unnecessary responsibilities on you. Do you know that 50k is what some married men with kids earn per month? Yet, you want a guy to spend it on a girl just like that.

What does he get in return?
abeg tell am make him hear
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
driy65:
bros true talk m.planing takin ma bae out and the estimate is abt 25k...if i shud remuv 25k from ma acct nw bros i nor sure say d one wen remain go reach 25 sef and m.currently unemployed jst finished service n d funny thing is d gal hasnt even accepted ma proposal yet...she's still thinking...abeg bros i nid ur advice
[b]
I have one question for you. By the time you take her out up to 2, 3 times spending 20k to 25k, looking at how ur account is depleted and also considering the fact that you have not got a job and you may likely not get a job that will begin to pay you above 50k in the next 2 months, what then becomes of the relationship?

Use your brain brother.
When I was in the University, I developed the habit of saving my excess cash for small small business opportunities and before I graduated, I started lending money to my dad to pay my younger ones school fees, when the family was in difficult times. I could on my own do one or two things for the family, especially for my younger sisters. I rather invest in my younger ones than in one girl that doesn't care to know how I earned my money.
My younger ones and the entire family respect me a lot for this financial discipline.

Please spend less on her, but more on investments that will build your life and future.

Sorry for the late reply please.
Have a nice day.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by sexytyga(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Let's look at it this way...

The first thing most guys see in a lady is their ability to quench their primary "need" which at that moment is sex (some go as far as undressing her in their minds); while instinctively, the first thing on a Lady's mind are her needs too. This could be in form of cash or material things; such things that every successful man is "meant to" have or afford.
Thus, if you must require that an innocent lady quenched your pressing need(which is sex) and make you happy, you should be responsible enough to make her happy. My brother [size=15pt]"akagum is a sin"[/size], change your way.
like to buy 50k fone for a bitch wich she go still use call another guy. You better watch dey are coming after ur life niqqur
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by sexytyga(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
talkingood:
Is jst because of there is no money !f not wat ȋ§ 50k jst 175 dollar which is been spent in a bar in a nite
Apa oshi!!!
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by valarinz: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test by kaybee09(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
machi25:

When a guy needs sex, he can get it from his girlfriend. This doesn't give her the right to lay unnecessary heavy bills on him. Remember, he is also giving her sex. Well, except she is a prostitute, she doesn't have any right to use sex as a means to an end.

d best quote 4rm a female on this thread, d rest na empty coconut head dey get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.