Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (82991 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by haftob(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Subhanallah, gullibility at its peak! Alhamdulillah, I worship Allah (swt) alone for he is d only deity worthy of worship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Castroii:
Holy sh*t!!! I give up on nigerians, this is really the height of delusion

Every religion was started like this, it is just fascinating one man can pull this off before our very eyes in a world so exposed.... Give it a hundred years, you would be surprised how much followership it might have garnered.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by AkumahTalk(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na the women I dey pity pass. By the time your lordship finishes with you; una white garment go turn brown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
yungpowers:

Where is it in the scriptures?

Jewish mentality at play again. Ok, if u can show me where Jesus Christ was written from Genesis to Malachi then i will answer u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by mart2k(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Olumba don high frm weeds

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=15pt]As far as i am concerned, any thiest is just as gullible...... So let no christian come and try playing superior and righteous cos your belief is just as ridiculous to any other religion as you see other religions, Everyone believes his god is true, its all about your social view, so live and let live cheesy.....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by HeavenTree: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:
This Temple Will Never Be Destroyed.
This temple built WITH CEMENT BLOCK that I saw in that photo will never be destroyed, abi? Baba God help them now..decleff GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST..REPENT FROM WORSHIPPING CRAYFISH..I feel sad and sorry for all of you in that Ambo Compound.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Usmanzy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op I SMH 4 u o, our youths are being brainwahed by some stupid oldmen 4 deir selfishness

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dubemnaija: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
haftob:
Subhanallah, gullibility at its peak! Alhamdulillah, I worship Allah (swt) alone for he is d only deity worthy of worship.

Ur own is worst sef

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:
IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BELIEVE IN OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU BUT I WILL ADVISE U TO REFRAIN FROM SPEAKING EVIL ABOUT OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

GOD DID NOT INSTRUCT TO SPEAK BAD AGAINST ANYONE AS SUCH ACT IS CONSIDERED AS A SIN.

TAKE HEED HOW U HEAR, BE QUICK TO HEAR AND SLOW TO SPEAK BECAUSE UR SALVATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UR OPINIONS
Feck you and that olumba psycho person.

You people are just constituting nuisance everywhere, mschewww.

3 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
bjcuntis:
u are mad u jst don't knw it yet. Pity.

If proclaiming OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU AS GOD means insanity to u then i choose to remain that way my friend.

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ekii:
See brainwashing things abeg....Mr olumba, is not God! That was how the so called people came to us at fgc sokoto many years back and started by saying, in the name of olumba as though, he's God. They didn't even get to drop their message as no one was interested in all that bs. Before you go ahead to start threatening me for saying he's a mere mortal, know that he that's in me is greater than he olumba who is in the world. I fear no evil. The earlier you wake up from this deep sleep, the better.

Dont be nervous, all they use is the same tactics used in the church, inspire fear in people and manipulate them, only that with these olumbas you can actually see the man they claim to be god..... Its all psychology

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by missKiffy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Choi, dey Don brainwash this OP o

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Feck you and that olumba psycho person.
You people are just constituting nuisance everywhere, mschewww.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vic74real:
Seun, hw much did they pay you for this occultic promotion?

May the Almighty but merciful Father forgive u

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by chukzey442(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well I'm really glad he's a Nigerian and living in Nigeria. My question is what does he have to say or do about the ongoing hardship and terrorism (boko haram) in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Olumba Olumba Vs Sat Guru Maraji

Who go win grin
Click like for Olumba Olumba, Share for Guru maraji

5 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
franconian:

The day anyone dies, the body starts the decaying process. Can a decaying body become a researcher?
Bro, there is no life down there. If you feel there are questions that need answers, please do well to answer them now before it's too late.

Well, the body will decay no doubt but the soul won't and where the soul goes after the expiration of the body seem to be where the answers if all the mysteries lies..
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Plus234(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Abba Father O.O.O.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aieboocaar:

Bruuuuuuuh! grin Guy u need Jesus o! (Not ur olumba dis time) i mean Jesus Christ

If u should see Jesus Christ now, can u recognise Him?

Read 2 Corinthians 5:16

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by freecocoa(f): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
noskeybaba:

Exactly my thought when I saw this. He should have some moral standard to what he collects money to promote. Can you just imagine what I'm reading here.

No nau Oga seun. No matter how bad the economy is, a lion cannot eat grass nau. Disappointed.
Why are you disappointed?(not that anyone cares though)

Don't other churches and religions have their nonsense on the homepage too? What is the difference abi shey because these set have the boldness to claim they fell from heaven? Abegi, all of them na the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Uyoukowise: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
hell fire is real, only Jesus Christ is the way. john 3_16

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
otabuko:
So you never hear the guy ministration, go be like snake dey help am talk from inside him body....

Was snake not created by God?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
eleko1:
sad U are in everlasting bondage.A good slap will reshape ur destiny/wake u up . For all d nonsense u post here,God can stop u from breathing. Where is Jesus of Oyingbo?

God will never do such cos am telling u all the truth. Go and pray
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
mildflame:
See GUY man ROLAND nia dem de call his HOLINESS, man wey don SCATTER Calabar girls n be CAPON for UNICAL in his days. Only for him to KILL n MAIM his way into leadership after him father KPIA, a position meant for his brother in-law.
OOO don DIE long time his RENEGADE son just de continue the DECEIT

He kill who?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by otabuko(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

Was snake not created by God?
This brainwashed guy,do not quote me........

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by franconian: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Equalizer:

Well, the body will decay no doubt but the soul won't and where the soul goes after the expiration of the body seem to be where the answers if all the mysteries lies..

Seem? Does that mean you are not sure?

Well, you mentioned soul and agreed that the body will decay.

Are you a Christian? If yes please answer this: Was Solomon unaware of the soul when he allegedly said there is no work(including searching for answers) in the grave?

Then answer this: what is stopping the soul from finding and presenting its findings to you now that you are still alive, after all it's your soul. Or is the nigga (soul) waiting till you die before it starts its work?

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by madgoat(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

I can't help but laugh at ur ignorance. So, becos u no longer see the Supreme Father again that automatically means He's dead?

Can the Ancient of Days die? He was already in existence before He was born. Verifiable miracles are there to prove what happened before He was born.

When Our Lord Jesus Christ came was He a tree or stone?

Did He use toilet?

Did He eat?

Did He cry?

So much ignorance and deception on ur part. Na wah oh.... Worshiping a man named Olumba and calling him God. That's the height of idolatry. Hahahahahahahah. Hell fire is surely waiting for this your Olumba man when he eventually dies.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
What heresy is this? Beware of false prophets and their teachings.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
theripper3:
This is just pure foolishness in its rarest form. Same with that lunatic in ibadan who professes to be God and had a flat tyre on the highway, the ediooot was busy changing the flat tyre , a whole "god".

Pls what is the name of the self acclaimed god changing tyre? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by jidxin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha I can't but to laffff chai I 've never laughed so much alone for that matter. wow God among men chaiiiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
spencekat:
And you called it superiority complex?

Olumba people believe that a black man (OOO) is the jesus christ we have been waiting for his second coming. Even some oyibo men are carjole to accept the Fact.
U know Its a General believe that Jesus, a white man is from Nazerite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.