Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (83174 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Uyoukowise: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
every spirit from water that is controlling op life I destroy it in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by MarysMeal: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
haftob:
Subhanallah, gullibility at its peak! Alhamdulillah, I worship Allah (swt) alone for he is d only deity worthy of worship.

So Allah is a diety? Please can you back it up with verses from your Quran?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by jidxin(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
I must save dz page for future laughter

4 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Adeoba10(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
theripper3:
This is just pure foolishness in its rarest form. Same with that lunatic in ibadan who professes to be God and had a flat tyre on the highway, the ediooot was busy changing the flat tyre , a whole "god".
Buhahahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Confirmer(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
dubemnaija:

Ur own is worst sef
What makes "your Jesus" different from this except he white. Jesus was equally given birth to According to your bible by Joseph and Mary. Anything worthy of worship must have the following characteristics:
1. He must be ONE.
2. He must not have a partner
3. He is neither given birth to nor give birth
4. There must be NONE like Him.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:
The Old Testament devotes considerable attention to describing the portable tent, or tabernacle, of the Jewish people built under the leadership of Moses. After the conquest of Canaan the tabernacle and its contents remained at Shiloh throughout the time of Judges. After Shiloh was destroyed (about 1050 BC), the Ark traveled through various Philistine cities and finally was brought to David's palace south of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and then into the holy of holies of the First Temple dedicated by Solomon about 952 BC.

The First Temple geometrically resembled the tabernacle though it was twice as large and built of immense quantities of stone, cedar wood and lined with gold. [See Exodus 25-31; 35-40, Numbers 3:25 ff, 4: ff, also Philo (II Mos. 91) and Josephus (Ant. 3:122 ff). Moses built everything according to a pattern revealed to him on Mt. Sinai, Hebrews 8:5.]

After the First Temple was completed (I Kings 5-cool, the Tabernacle of Moses was dismantled. It may have been stored in a room under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. There is some evidence that it may still lie there to this day.

Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem and the First Temple on the 9th of Av 586 BC, the Jews were then taken captive to Babylon and the city had no center of worship until Zerubbabel and the returning exiles built the Second Temple, completing it in 516 BC.

The Second Temple, modest in comparison with its predecessor, was rebuilt and enlarged by Herod the Great beginning in 20 BC. Herod recruited 10,000 workman and set them to the task commencing in the 17th year of his reign. Josephus gives vivid descriptions of the Second Temple and its environs, and also records the terrible destruction by the Roman general Titus in 70 AD

I Kings 6 ff, I Chronicles 22 ff. 3, Ezra, Nehemiah and Haggai describe the rebuilding of the temple after the Babylonian captivity. This is the so-called "Second Temple" which Herod the Great later greatly enlarged. Jesus was dedicated in the Second Temple, He cast out money chambers there on two occasions, and He taught frequently in the temple courts.

During the 70 year captivity of the Jews in Babylon and again in the diaspora, just ending in the last century, the Jewish people have centered their worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in synagogues around the world. Since the terrible destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in AD 70, temple sacrifices, offerings, instruction, and worship have ceased in accordance with an Old Testament prophecy of Hosea (about 746 BC):

Read more about it here www.templemount.org/TM34.html

The foundation laying ceremony for God's Third And Last Temple which called Olumba's Supreme Temple in Calabar Nigeria instead of Jerusalem in Isreal is the fulfillment of the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 2re1:33-43.

The Kingdom of God has been taken away from the Isrealites and given to another nation. African and Nigeria recieved this great blessing and honour of having God's Third And Last Temple located on our soil.

No wonder Pope Francis said Africa IS THE NEW HOME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. The Pope didn't say Africa will be the new home but AFRICA IS THE NEW HOME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

THIS IS THE NEW JERUSALEM WHICH APOSTLE JOHN SAW IN REV. 21:21 THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND IT IS CALLED OLUMBA'S SUPREME TEMPLE THAT WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED.

Lailah Ilallah Muhammad rosullulah
Smh

Aye dorikodo ..

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by mildflame: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

He kill who?
Wetin happen between him, d brother in-law and him sister
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
speak2jasmine:
My brother Jesus is the way, the truth and light, no one goes to the Father except through him,, dont be decieved

If u want to know Our Lord Jesus Christ then come to BCS.

All of u don't know Him and doesnt keep His words
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Confirmer(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
MarysMeal:

So Allah is a diety? Please can you back it up with verses from your Quran?
Diety is anything worthy of worship. A supreme being.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Aieboocaar(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

If u should see Jesus Christ now, can u recognise Him?

Read 2 Corinthians 5:16
Hommie u fvcked up o!.... well, its better u carry on ur religious war here dan on the streets with bombs and cutlass

6 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Boldeyez7: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nuezha:
THE BUILDING, THE CHURCH AND THE PEOPLE

Dear brethren, please look beyond the magnificent buildings, embrace your magnificent Builder; open the door of your heart to him, TODAY.

Bros, where tour church dey? Well thought out sermon. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Plus234(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

If u want to know Our Lord Jesus Christ then come to BCS.

All of u don't know Him and doesnt keep His words

i hope u will take me to the pool of obiakpan
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Splashy007:
I thought as much becos i knw he died longtime ago...If o.o.o. Is a god, what of rev.king also said he is another god?
HELL HAS ENLARGED HERSELF TO ACCOMMODATE THEM BOTH AND THEIR FOLLOWERS, INCLUDING ALL THOSE THAT REFUSE THE SALVATION OF JESUS CHRIST.

Ur thoughts can land u in hell if u refused to be spiritually minded.

Who told u that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu died a longer time ago?

Be very careful
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by MarysMeal: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

God will never do such cos am telling u all the truth. Go and pray

O! My Lord, what the fvck am i reading?

When scientist are making impact , discovering on daily basis some gullible people are here worshipping a fellow being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aieboocaar:

There is an igbo saying that goes "Whoever the gods want to strike dead, they first make mad" ... u should ponder on that

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this
world hath blinded the
minds of them which believe
not, lest the light of the
glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

May God deliver u
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by sholly2017: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
My spirit says, this is the Christ
No man can try this. This not not a child play.
Well, if you Luke believe it or not.
The scriptures has warned that on the last day. The beast shall overcame the churches ( The seven churches in revelation spread and form what is known as the churches of this days, the so cold Christians)
But, during these the the Ancient of days shall create a kingdom that shall consume all other kingdom ( Daniel 2vs 44) . And shall hand over the kingdom to one like the SON of man.
Brotherhood of the cross and star a.k.a Olumba Olumba is that new kingdom of God, with the Ancient of days as Leader Olumba Olumba Obu and now He has handover again back to the return Christ, which is that SON of man His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.
Read revelation Chapter 5 you will the truth.
Remember the words of Peter. "Honor all men, Love the BROTHERHOOD, fear God and Honour the King
Let him that has hear let me hear

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by yungpowers(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

Jewish mentality at play again. Ok, if u can show me where Jesus Christ was written from Genesis to Malachi then i will answer u.

Micah 5:12, Isaiah 9 predicted of him
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by thorpido(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Never in my life have I met such a disillusioned group of people.
Olumba Olumba is dead yet they keep deceiving their members that he went away for a while.His son Roland now runs the 'temple' because the father is done dead.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Am a Christian but don't like engaging in such argument on public forums.. Like I said earlier, every human is made up of body and soul, the body is just housing the soul which contains the conscience.. All our dealings on earth are dully recorded in our conscience and when our body fades, the soul will go back to the maker.. Solomon is right because when one dies, he/she doesn't have control again over the soul cos the grace period to decide whether to do good or bad elapsed the moment the heart stops beating...
franconian:

Seem? Does that mean you are not sure?

Well, you mentioned soul and agreed that the body will decay.

Are you a Christian? If yes please answer this: Was Solomon unaware of the soul when he allegedly said there is no work(including searching for answers) in the grave?

Then answer this: what is stopping the soul from finding and presenting its findings to you now that you are still alive, after all it's your soul. Or is the nigga (soul) waiting till you die before it starts its work?

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by kstyle2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think this O.O.O dude must be like the supreme leader of north Korea who doesn't poop cos he ain't got a but.thole(thanks to that movie 'the interview).....well I remember when a lady once testified of how God saved her when she left OOO. she said these OOO folks threatened that she'll be killed. According to her, she was the modern day biblical Job due to afflictions and strange illness she suffered. She was told that those afflictions will continue unless she returned back.....i could go on...the lady is a popular actress and I was there live when she made these statements.....so no be heresay....anyways, I won't compel people to become christians...everyone should practice what he believes. if one day, the world thus come to an end, then we may truly find out which religion was right afterall...but as for me, my foundation is not Mary Kay but Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nuezha(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boldeyez7:

Bros, where tour church dey? Well thought out sermon. Thanks.
Believe. Be saved. Belong to a fellowship as your spirit leads.
I'm of RCCG.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Splashy007:
God will disgrace him with confusion here on earth before finally killing and casting him into Hell where he belongs.
Unless OLUMBA repents and gives his life to CHRIST for d salvation of his soul, IF NOT SATAN WILL LAUGH AT HIM AND HIS FOLLOWERS ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

I speak to all spirits in all plain of manifest to stand against u for abusing the Sole Spiritual Head Of The Universe. U must bow and seek forgiveness as a lesson to others
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by mildflame: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin suprise me pass na d way dem de reference JESUS christ n de quote the BIBLE, in d days of the CRAYFISH master who born u to do that.
Now Guy Man ROLAND de form holy of holy
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Plus234(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
DK-SEN

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Uyoukowise:
every spirit from water that is controlling op life I destroy it in Jesus name
amen o. Uyouko Abadie?

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SilvanusII(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

How did u know that Olumba Olumba Obu is not God? Was it revealed to u or are u saying it due to what people who knew nothingg abt Him are saying? Be honest in ur answers!

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said and i quote 'I will not tell u who I Am but if u truly want to know who I Am, pray and ask God to reveal me to u because u cant know me or Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star with ur physical eyes. The more u look the less u see.

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not
what: we know what we
worship: for salvation is of
the Jews.

2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know
we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known
Christ after the flesh, yet now
henceforth know we him no
more.

I will advise u to pray and ask God to reveal Himself and expose Olumba Olumba Obu to u so u can tell the world the truth. God assured us of His willingness to answer us and show us what we don't know.

Jeremiah 33:3
it, to establish it; the
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and
mighty things, which thou
knowest not.

Lol. 'the more you look, the less you see'? Sounds like something Prof Peller said

analice107:
@ops. What about his senior sister who fought to be God in the place of their father? What position does she hold now? "assistant God?

Your sarcasm is healthy. LOL @ Assistant God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SEYIKP(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Satan and his deceit. Olumba and all is worshippers are under eternal curse.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Splashy007:
ar u dead or ALIVE? I hope dis is a dream? SORRY ANTI-CHRIST.

Who is anti christ?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
jidxin:
I must save dz page for future laughter
lol and you will certainly laugh bro. Mark this date.
Smh for end time deception.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Lordbinsmar: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
At judgment I would like to personally preside over the sentencing of Olumba and that arab bandit to eternal destruction for leading so many souls astray.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
angry angry cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.