Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (83109 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by sunshine1974(m): 2:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Funny people..i do love the music though....

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by emfamur: 3:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Ghenghen... Angel on the move.... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by curvilicious: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2016
I dey hear oo obu
Na em b dis?
Heya black chisos
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by flyca: 5:43am On Mar 29, 2016
The only thing annoying me now is: why are muslims allowed to comment on this thread?

Lalasticlala, Seun why? angry

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2016
gcode123:
[size=13pt]Christians are funny. Can you see not a single one of you have been able to SENSIBLY counter this mans beliefs, yet you claim he should accept your own way, yet you cant even make any sense of yours...... I searched all these pages to see if we would truly have one christian who can actually represent Christ with profound knowledge and i fined NONE! Shame!

Goes to prove how blinding religion is cos NO one can adequately disprove the other, it all leads to a justified stalemate since everyone has faith smiley

If i bring the krishna worshippers here also, the result is the same, not victor no vanquished, no one can prove his god is realer than the other except to himself.

Now you see why people are athiest[/size]
there is no need to argue not every one can make heaven it not must to force people to believe the truth
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2016
jesus is the only begoten son and the only human God.. so any other human god is a lie and i just pity these group..
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by mactoni91(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
sweetest part is dat d OP is using the Same bible chapter and quotes the Christains use to attack we Atheist&Deist to attack them too.
religon in General is a scam!
Same method.
any Christain/Moslem who says the OP is insane is more crazier than the OP
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DBossNG(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:
The Old Testament devotes considerable attention to describing the portable tent, or tabernacle, of the Jewish people built under the leadership of Moses. After the conquest of Canaan the tabernacle and its contents remained at Shiloh throughout the time of Judges. After Shiloh was destroyed (about 1050 BC), the Ark traveled through various Philistine cities and finally was brought to David's palace south of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and then into the holy of holies of the First Temple dedicated by Solomon about 952 BC.

The First Temple geometrically resembled the tabernacle though it was twice as large and built of immense quantities of stone, cedar wood and lined with gold. [See Exodus 25-31; 35-40, Numbers 3:25 ff, 4: ff, also Philo (II Mos. 91) and Josephus (Ant. 3:122 ff). Moses built everything according to a pattern revealed to him on Mt. Sinai, Hebrews 8:5.]

After the First Temple was completed (I Kings 5-cool, the Tabernacle of Moses was dismantled. It may have been stored in a room under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. There is some evidence that it may still lie there to this day.

Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem and the First Temple on the 9th of Av 586 BC, the Jews were then taken captive to Babylon and the city had no center of worship until Zerubbabel and the returning exiles built the Second Temple, completing it in 516 BC.

The Second Temple, modest in comparison with its predecessor, was rebuilt and enlarged by Herod the Great beginning in 20 BC. Herod recruited 10,000 workman and set them to the task commencing in the 17th year of his reign. Josephus gives vivid descriptions of the Second Temple and its environs, and also records the terrible destruction by the Roman general Titus in 70 AD

I Kings 6 ff, I Chronicles 22 ff. 3, Ezra, Nehemiah and Haggai describe the rebuilding of the temple after the Babylonian captivity. This is the so-called "Second Temple" which Herod the Great later greatly enlarged. Jesus was dedicated in the Second Temple, He cast out money chambers there on two occasions, and He taught frequently in the temple courts.

During the 70 year captivity of the Jews in Babylon and again in the diaspora, just ending in the last century, the Jewish people have centered their worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in synagogues around the world. Since the terrible destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in AD 70, temple sacrifices, offerings, instruction, and worship have ceased in accordance with an Old Testament prophecy of Hosea (about 746 BC):

Read more about it here www.templemount.org/TM34.html

The foundation laying ceremony for God's Third And Last Temple which called Olumba's Supreme Temple in Calabar Nigeria instead of Jerusalem in Isreal is the fulfillment of the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 2re1:33-43.

The Kingdom of God has been taken away from the Isrealites and given to another nation. African and Nigeria recieved this great blessing and honour of having God's Third And Last Temple located on our soil.

No wonder Pope Francis said Africa IS THE NEW HOME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. The Pope didn't say Africa will be the new home but AFRICA IS THE NEW HOME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

THIS IS THE NEW JERUSALEM WHICH APOSTLE JOHN SAW IN REV. 21:21 THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND IT IS CALLED OLUMBA'S SUPREME TEMPLE THAT WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED.

U need Jesus in your life. Ur Olumba Olumba is not God!!! Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by April4th(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
What brand of weed did you smoke bro? Must be some strong shit,for you to be dis delusional dis morning. Damn

DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Hillarie(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Many will come in my name and say "I am Christ"
Olumba, you're still the 1st person who's done that and you're a total flop. Kindly Bleep off now.

Next!

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by oriakuna: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Omo this kind brainwashing pass me ohh, so olumba olumba, a mere mortal is now God
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by bishopsele84: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:
The Old Testament devotes considerable attention to describing the portable tent, or tabernacle, of the Jewish people built under the leadership of Moses. After the conquest of Canaan the tabernacle and its contents remained at Shiloh throughout the time of Judges. After Shiloh was destroyed (about 1050 BC), the Ark traveled through various Philistine cities and finally was brought to David's palace south of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and then into the holy of holies of the First Temple dedicated by Solomon about 952 BC. May God almighty have mercy on us.This is blasphemy,Why are people easily brainwashed?

The First Temple geometrically resembled the tabernacle though it was twice as large and built of immense quantities of stone, cedar wood and lined with gold. [See Exodus 25-31; 35-40, Numbers 3:25 ff, 4: ff, also Philo (II Mos. 91) and Josephus (Ant. 3:122 ff). Moses built everything according to a pattern revealed to him on Mt. Sinai, Hebrews 8:5.]

After the First Temple was completed (I Kings 5-cool, the Tabernacle of Moses was dismantled. It may have been stored in a room under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. There is some evidence that it may still lie there to this day.

Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem and the First Temple on the 9th of Av 586 BC, the Jews were then taken captive to Babylon and the city had no center of worship until Zerubbabel and the returning exiles built the Second Temple, completing it in 516 BC.

The Second Temple, modest in comparison with its predecessor, was rebuilt and enlarged by Herod the Great beginning in 20 BC. Herod recruited 10,000 workman and set them to the task commencing in the 17th year of his reign. Josephus gives vivid descriptions of the Second Temple and its environs, and also records the terrible destruction by the Roman general Titus in 70 AD

I Kings 6 ff, I Chronicles 22 ff. 3, Ezra, Nehemiah and Haggai describe the rebuilding of the temple after the Babylonian captivity. This is the so-called "Second Temple" which Herod the Great later greatly enlarged. Jesus was dedicated in the Second Temple, He cast out money chambers there on two occasions, and He taught frequently in the temple courts.

During the 70 year captivity of the Jews in Babylon and again in the diaspora, just ending in the last century, the Jewish people have centered their worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in synagogues around the world. Since the terrible destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in AD 70, temple sacrifices, offerings, instruction, and worship have ceased in accordance with an Old Testament prophecy of Hosea (about 746 BC):

Read more about it here www.templemount.org/TM34.html

The foundation laying ceremony for God's Third And Last Temple which called Olumba's Supreme Temple in Calabar Nigeria instead of Jerusalem in Isreal is the fulfillment of the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 2re1:33-43.

The Kingdom of God has been taken away from the Isrealites and given to another nation. African and Nigeria recieved this great blessing and honour of having God's Third And Last Temple located on our soil.

No wonder Pope Francis said Africa IS THE NEW HOME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. The Pope didn't say Africa will be the new home but AFRICA IS THE NEW HOME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

THIS IS THE NEW JERUSALEM WHICH APOSTLE JOHN SAW IN REV. 21:21 THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND IT IS CALLED OLUMBA'S SUPREME TEMPLE THAT WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Ofemannnu: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

How did u know that Olumba Olumba Obu is not God? Was it revealed to u or are u saying it due to what people who knew nothingg abt Him are saying? Be honest in ur answers!

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said and i quote 'I will not tell u who I Am but if u truly want to know who I Am, pray and ask God to reveal me to u because u cant know me or Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star with ur physical eyes. The more u look the less u see.

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not
what: we know what we
worship: for salvation is of
the Jews.

2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know
we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known
Christ after the flesh, yet now
henceforth know we him no
more.

I will advise u to pray and ask God to reveal Himself and expose Olumba Olumba Obu to u so u can tell the world the truth. God assured us of His willingness to answer us and show us what we don't know.

Jeremiah 33:3
it, to establish it; the
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and
mighty things, which thou
knowest not.
You have been really brainwashed and braindried.TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by wintersnow(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Olumba no dey even show for Google search!

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by vickylala239: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
I Don't take olumba people serious.

But come to think of it, the only good thing about them is that they have supriority complex.
They believe jesus is Olumba

No they blv in the man u usually see wearing white..

They bliv in a physical being...

Once this man dies the children will take over...

I knw of one...but they all sat different tins... the girl I knw said d 1st olumba died n the siblings were struggle who shuld b olumba...hence d fraction

D woman I knw is a leader in my area....

The truth is this Ppl bliv in Wat Favours them...the shocking part abt this woman is..she knw all this shocking mysteries.. how to stop a witch Wat to do to stop a witch....she bliv Dat anything Dat hppn to u is from Ppl...

She Evn told mi Dat wen she was pregnant, Dat ha baby inside ha tummy, run to ha bck..I was Lik Hw cn a baby inside womb, leave ur womb n run to ur bck...

Ppl r usually afraid of ha as olumba,,Cuz Dey are not ordinary, Lik juju kind of...

She culd boost Dat nothing will Eva hppn to ha.....

Infact less Ppl associate wit ha,especially wen they knw....
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Uyoukowise:
every spirit from water that is controlling op life I destroy it in Jesus name

My life is and can only be save in OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by hatchy(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Lordgel:
DECEIVED PEOPLE WORSHIPPING A MAN. GOD DOES NOT LIVE IN A PHYSICAL TEMPLE, HE IS LIVING IN OUR BODIES. ROMANS 12:1. OLUMBA IS NOT GOD, YOU CAN QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.
. Don't mind the brain washed members.The main Olumba Obu died some years back and power tussle broke out between Roland and the sister about who to lead what their father left behind.It baffles me how ordinary human will claim he is God,yet some people will believe him.Antichrist he is.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2016
thorpido:
Never in my life have I met such a disillusioned group of people.
Olumba Olumba is dead yet they keep deceiving their members that he went away for a while.His son Roland now runs the 'temple' because the father is done dead.

Be careful with ur utterances for ur own good. LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS ALIVE

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by sholly2017: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
kennyslim1:

If I may ask, did the 1st OOO says when he'll return?? Will there come a time this Roland (new OOO) will "leave" like his father and someone take his place??

Please I need answers
Thanks my brother for this question,Brotherhood is scriptural. It fulfill the bible prophecy.
The first O.O.O came to fulfill the prophecy in Daniel chapter 7 vs 9. He is the Ancient of Days. Also He John saw it in his own prophecy in revelation 4 vs 3. He says He that sat on the throne was like jasper and in verse 8 of that chapter 4 He was called "The Lord God Almighty. This is clear and the biblical truth
Then the new O.O.O go back to the same Book of Daniel 7 this time to verse verse 13 to 14 , He represent The Son of man the Ancient of Days gave Dominion, glory and a kingdom.
John Divine in book of revelation chapter 5 verse 5 says he is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David that was handed the book. This also clear
So, The first and New O.O.O are one, just as Christ and His Father are one. He never left or died but dwell fully in the new O.O.O
Also, on your last question. The new O.O.O keep opening the seals and revealing the secret of His kingdom to us .Just as Christ said, When the Spirit of truth cometh he shall teach us all things. When The time cometh He will reveal to us the truth just as Christ answered in book if Act chapter 1 vs 7-8(read it and see). Brotherhood is not a joke. You can only Pray to your Christ to reveal Our King Olumba to you. None of you guys have been able to convince me and big brother DeCleff but only to keep insulting and cursing Olumba for sharing our own belief on the triad. maybe is because you felt there is truth in Olumba and the public awareness of this is annoying most people here. Yea the truth is bitter as said. God blesses you

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by hatchy(f): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power
Hope you too came down from heaven,born without intercouse.They have formatted your brain and input a wrong data.You are completely lost and nothing can bring you back except Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
mildflame:
Wetin suprise me pass na d way dem de reference JESUS christ n de quote the BIBLE, in d days of the CRAYFISH master who born u to do that.
Now Guy Man ROLAND de form holy of holy

We quote the Bible so that u will be more informed. Although Olumba Olumba Obu does not need to study the Bible because He authored it
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by slyrone(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

I can't help but laugh at ur ignorance. So, becos u no longer see the Supreme Father again that automatically means He's dead?

Can the Ancient of Days die? He was already in existence before He was born. Verifiable miracles are there to prove what happened before He was born.

When Our Lord Jesus Christ came was He a tree or stone?

Did He use toilet?

Did He eat?

Did He cry?
this man wait a minute are u saying olumba olumba obu is God? lord have mercy. think again open ur eyes and pray for Almighty God to have mercy on you and your soul
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by wintersnow(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

We quote the Bible so that u will be more informed. Although Olumba Olumba Obu does not need to study the Bible because He authored it

You crazy son of a .........
There is only one true God.... The rest nah Jara... I hope you see the light very soon.. Before it's too late
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2016
SEYIKP:
Satan and his deceit. Olumba and all is worshippers are under eternal curse.

Ur blasphemy will bring u down to ur knees
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by TessaJ: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

There are certain Old Testment prophecies which has just been fulfilled. Daniel 2:44 prophecied that God Almighty will come down on earth to establish His kingdom. In Daniel 7, He predicted that the Ancient of Days came down on earth while the earthly govts were still in place and many worshipped Him. If u read further, u will see where he talked about the Son of Man been led to the Ancient of Days to be glorified by Him. He was glorified by the Ancient of Days and made to rule all nations.

In John 17:4-5 Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed and asked His Father to glorify Him(Son) with the same glory which He(Son) had with the Father before the world was created.

Now, from His request it was clear that Our Lord Jesus Christ was already glorified in heaven. It means He will not be glorified in heaven this time but on earth because He has first glorified the Father on earth.

So when He said the Comforter was coming He was actually anouncing the coming of the Ancient of Days as predicted by Daniel 7. The Comforter/Holy Spirit came in human form to establish His kingdom where His will crown His Son to reign in fulfillment of Daniel's prophecies.

Now the Supreme Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu who is the Ancient of Days came down 1917 and has establiished His kingdom which is called Brotherhood of the Cross And Star and has glorified His Son His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu to reign and execute judgement on earth.

1 Corinhians 15:24-28

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be
destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is
excepted, which did put all
things under him.

28 And when all things shall be
subdued unto him, then shall
the Son also himself be
subject unto him that put all
things under him, that God
may be all in all.

After the reign of His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu He will hand over rulership back to Leader Olumba Olumba Obu just as the above scripture said.

Remain blessed
mr olumba,weldon ehn.can u tel me abt d 144,000 virgins in ur temple and wat of d snake symbol.i dont knw y ppl ar arguin wit u.it is clear dat u ppl ar cultist but sophisticated one.infact wit d name,it is clear.‘brotherhood’hmmmm.una dey try o.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by knightsfalcon(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2016
I am highly disappointed at the people who believe this mere man is a God,even if you were told do you have to be stupid enough to believe?.. He is a mere human whose doctrine has brainwashed people who lack the brain power to think on their own...
A greedy demonic worthless piece of shit who wants to experience what it feels like to be God... your place in hell is just at the bowels of darkness....
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by donigspain(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
I shouldn't be commenting buh I've got no choice.. Its not opinionated calm diposition! its the opposite.
You tell me the opposite! undecided
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by thorpido(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Be careful with ur utterances for ur own good. LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS ALIVE
Your Olumba Olumba is dead and was secretly buried.Why has he not appeared in public all these years?His death brought a leadership tussle and Roland who refused to go to school,bleaching his skin became the head.
You must be one of 144 virgins right - the school of brainwashed people.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Tpeters:
Ha! Do u even know Wat d male child in revelation signify?? So ur sis Helen is d dragon shocked OMG!!!
I curse the demon that has possed you frm d devil incarnate called olumba in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pray very hard to set urself free from the demon that has blinded folded u. As for me, OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU REIGNS SUPREME IN MY LIFE FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by speak2jasmine(f): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
I dont need to go anywhere to know Jesus,,all i need to do is confess with my mouth that he is the son of God, the trinity. And believe in faith that he lives inside of me, then I'm good to go. My Jesus is spirit, so I cant see him, when he ascended to heaven he left my friend the HOLY SPIRIT to be my comforter. If u want to know in spirit and in truth, then all you need to do is to confess your sins to him and let him be your saviour, so u can benefit from blessing. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other thing shall be added unto you. God bless u.
DeCleff:

If u want to know Our Lord Jesus Christ then come to BCS.

All of u don't know Him and doesnt keep His words

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Mintayo:

It is finished!

Yes! The prize for sin has been paid and now He has ascended to the Throne Of God to reign as the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.