Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (83118 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Honduras: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
mentorandfriend:

Can you please enlighten me on the bolded? Is Olumba Olumba Obu God?

Olumba Obu said if I qoute:- that he is not God but Olumba Olumba Obu the champion spirit. But, is only his members that call him God because of the power he has put in his name. When you call 0.0.0 you get instant reply to your problem. Remain bless in Jesus Name
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Have you tried bombing him, shooting him and stabbing him?

Tell that liar that if indeed he is God, he should willing subject himself for my experiment.

I havent but ask IBB and Nigerian troops who invaded Calabar during the civil war cos they can tell u more
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 9Too: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
mentorandfriend:

Can you please enlighten me on the bolded? Is Olumba Olumba Obu God?
the answer is right there staring at u. Either 9th to the last pic. focus your eyes at the chair, behold you shall find your answer. my observation ooooo! I no talk anything.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
kennyslim1:

Reply Mr DeCleff

Read Daniel 7 and see if it was the daughter of man or his inlaw that was glorified by d Ancient of Days
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

I havent but ask IBB and Nigerian troops who invaded Calabar during the civil war cos they can tell u more

You need help

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by james2man: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

There are certain Old Testment prophecies which has just been fulfilled. Daniel 2:44 prophecied that God Almighty will come down on earth to establish His kingdom. In Daniel 7, He predicted that the Ancient of Days came down on earth while the earthly govts were still in place and many worshipped Him. If u read further, u will see where he talked about the Son of Man been led to the Ancient of Days to be glorified by Him. He was glorified by the Ancient of Days and made to rule all nations.

In John 17:4-5 Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed and asked His Father to glorify Him(Son) with the same glory which He(Son) had with the Father before the world was created.

Now, from His request it was clear that Our Lord Jesus Christ was already glorified in heaven. It means He will not be glorified in heaven this time but on earth because He has first glorified the Father on earth.

So when He said the Comforter was coming He was actually anouncing the coming of the Ancient of Days as predicted by Daniel 7. The Comforter/Holy Spirit came in human form to establish His kingdom where His will crown His Son to reign in fulfillment of Daniel's prophecies.

Now the Supreme Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu who is the Ancient of Days came down 1917 and has establiished His kingdom which is called Brotherhood of the Cross And Star and has glorified His Son His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu to reign and execute judgement on earth.

1 Corinhians 15:24-28

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be
destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is
excepted, which did put all
things under him.

28 And when all things shall be
subdued unto him, then shall
the Son also himself be
subject unto him that put all
things under him, that God
may be all in all.

After the reign of His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu He will hand over rulership back to Leader Olumba Olumba Obu just as the above scripture said.

Remain blessed
it so unfortunate that you have been brainwashed. You're now a zombie, if you're willing to be redeem read matt 24: 11,23-27. Please don't try to twist this bible passages because are good when it comes to doing that. I pray you see the light.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lanceslot:
Even you? I'm highly disappointed.
Duh! undecided
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
SilvanusII:

WAIT!!!! Prophecies foretold his 'birth' yet, he came down from heaven alongside 8 siblings? How biko? Abi I'm d one reading it all wrong. Your leader was 'born', but his children dropped from heaven Even Greek, Jewish and Christian theology have it THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
I also do know that Revelations did not indicate ANY familial relationships btwn the Dragon and d child. So, if the SISTER is 'likened' to d dragon, the BROTHER is like what? Half-dragon? Full-dragon? Abi while they dropped from heaven, their constitution changed?

I hope that Uncle's wings are not for show o. He looks pretty grounded to me.

Our Lord Jesus Christ was born of Mary but hear Him

John 6:38
For I came down from
heaven, not to do mine own
will, but the will of him that
sent me.

John 3:13
No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven:

Hope the above verses answers ur questions?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Mordyb: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
The Bleep is this
At my age I should limit the nonsense I see.
As far most sane humans are concerned this is an Open Cult full of brainwashed people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by analice107: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bruno3000:
U got me laffin hard...
My dear nah true. When the senior God died, the God position was left in between two siblings. The senior daughter or the brother. because the first was a lady, the Council of Angels decided to make the son, God instead of the daughter. The brotherhood was torn into two factions.
That's why I asked, if the daughter was later made an assistant God.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
donigspain:
I kinda admire DeCleff's opinionated calm disposition in the face of aggression.
I shouldn't be commenting buh I've got no choice.. Its not opinionated calm diposition! its the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=13pt]Christians are funny. Can you see not a single one of you have been able to SENSIBLY counter this mans beliefs, yet you claim he should accept your own way, yet you cant even make any sense of yours...... I searched all these pages to see if we would truly have one christian who can actually represent Christ with profound knowledge and i fined NONE! Shame!

Goes to prove how blinding religion is cos NO one can adequately disprove the other, it all leads to a justified stalemate since everyone has faith smiley

If i bring the krishna worshippers here also, the result is the same, not victor no vanquished, no one can prove his god is realer than the other except to himself.

Now you see why people are athiest[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by yanabasee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

I can't help but laugh at ur ignorance. So, becos u no longer see the Supreme Father again that automatically means He's dead?

Can the Ancient of Days die? He was already in existence before He was born. Verifiable miracles are there to prove what happened before He was born.

When Our Lord Jesus Christ came was He a tree or stone?

Did He use toilet?

Did He eat?

Did He cry?

Oga, I grew up in calabar and I cal tell you the history of this your olumba and how he came up with the name OBU.... Obu means crayfish, the same reason Olumba himself doesn't eat crayfish.

At the Esuk popularly known as the beach in calabar language... Olumba was found _naked one early morning in his youthful age and he then started preaching and people were staring at him and wondering, while some where scared of him and so on... Nobody knew where he came from or how he was found on the beach... It was later, discovered that he's been missing for a decade..

Later, we heard how his mum narrated stories of how olumba in his childhood days cured diseases and heal sicknesses...by merely touching people...

All these weren't motivating.. The man's a complete juju man.... (Not judging, just a statement per se)

You that have prayed to God and he's opened your eyes for you to know who Olumba is... Why don't you his members come out publicly to tell the rest of the world who olumba is? Must everybdy wear white garment and come to ur temple before knowing the olumba?

And olumba isn't a supreme father.. God is...

There were this family who lived next flat to ours... They were members of the olumba church.. They used to say olumba was the second coming of christ.. How silly?

I don't just like olumba members... They're always scary... I've been to Ambo where your headquarters is located and I've seen many cripples and derange creatures loitering the street.. And they said supreme father's yet to deliver them..or cure them...but keeps building temples....

You're brainwashed and you should take your time and read the Bible very well..... You'll get your answers and olumba's a common man like you with evil powers....

Just when his father died...and the two surviving heirs to the throne knuckled their heads on who to become the next LEADER.. Then, I knew that.. The church's based on earthly things and christ preached against one's love for earthly things.....

And...one of the compounds we used to live.. There was this man who had nothing and the children used to hawk... Within two years..this man began to perform miracles and claim the compound and drove the landlord away... They olumbas are wicked... They can't help you without asking you to become their member.. To start wearing white garment and with no shoes on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Brightology2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls be careful of wat you say.tanks
DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 9Too: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hw is Olumba God
look deep my child! 9th to the last pic and focus ur eyes at the chair behind the chairman.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Marotzke(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Why are you disappointed?(not that anyone cares though)

Don't other churches and religions have their nonsense on the homepage too? What is the difference abi shey because these set have the boldness to claim they fell from heaven? Abegi, all of them na the same thing.
Even dis kain boldness suppose panic person na!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
gcode123:
[size=13pt]Christians are funny. Can you see not a single one of you have been able to SENSIBLY counter this mans beliefs, yet you claim he should accept your own way, yet you cant even make any sense of yours...... I searched all these pages to see if we would truly have one christian who can actually represent Christ with profound knowledge and i fined NONE! Shame!

[b] Goes to prove how blinding religion is cos NO one can adequately disprove the other [b/] , it all leads to a justified stalemate since everyone has faith smiley

If i bring the krishna worshippers here also, the result is the same, not victor no vanquished, no one can prove his god is realer than the other except to himself.

Now you see why people are athiest[/size]
... Its obvious u r one of those.. U r making a generalisation.. Which is totally out of it.. Well I resign you to your fate..
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
ZUBY77:
I already have Temple Run installed in my android phone.
Olumba will have to focus on those who use Nokia torch.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by freecocoa(f): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff, you are the maddest, most stup1d, most 1diotic, most gullible, most 1mbecilic, most hopeless f00l I've seen in my life, this your own is paining me very well walai.

The nerves, to claim that fat bleaching cream rubbing mofo is God and then even say that people fell from heaven, you need to kill yourself walai cos we don't need people like you around, that's how you people brainwash others into committing all sorts of atrocities, thunder will soon fire all of you, starting with olumba olumba ofool, Ndi ara. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
temiyato:

I was born into brotherhood of the cross and star.am over 35yrs nw.my parents are still core members BT I pray for them every time.I will ask u just one simple question.when did u start the church?did u ever by any chance meet olumba olumba himself?
I pray that God will open ur eyes .the bible says ,there is no other God aside Jehovah.olumba called himself God before he died.back then,Roland was called the king of kings and lord of lords.while the daughter was called the holy queen mother.
Olumba is dead,Roland is ur new God.
Open ur eyes my friend.I will pray for you just the same way I still pray for my parents.

Does it matter when i started? This was the same logic the Pharisees, Scribes and Elders used against Christ.

My dear u can be there for 100 years and even ate feast blessed by the Father yet u dont know Him.

I've met people who were born into BCS but i am the one teaching them what they don't know about the Father.

My wisdom and knowledge of the Father is revelation knowledge by the Holy Spirit and not by how long i have been there

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by analice107: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power
Yea right. That's why I asked, what her position is now.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by james2man: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
B
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by kennyslim1(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

There are certain Old Testment prophecies which has just been fulfilled. Daniel 2:44 prophecied that God Almighty will come down on earth to establish His kingdom. In Daniel 7, He predicted that the Ancient of Days came down on earth while the earthly govts were still in place and many worshipped Him. If u read further, u will see where he talked about the Son of Man been led to the Ancient of Days to be glorified by Him. He was glorified by the Ancient of Days and made to rule all nations.

In John 17:4-5 Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed and asked His Father to glorify Him(Son) with the same glory which He(Son) had with the Father before the world was created.

Now, from His request it was clear that Our Lord Jesus Christ was already glorified in heaven. It means He will not be glorified in heaven this time but on earth because He has first glorified the Father on earth.

So when He said the Comforter was coming He was actually anouncing the coming of the Ancient of Days as predicted by Daniel 7. The Comforter/Holy Spirit came in human form to establish His kingdom where His will crown His Son to reign in fulfillment of Daniel's prophecies.

Now the Supreme Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu who is the Ancient of Days came down 1917 and has establiished His kingdom which is called Brotherhood of the Cross And Star and has glorified His Son His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu to reign and execute judgement on earth.

1 Corinhians 15:24-28

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be
destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is
excepted, which did put all
things under him.

28 And when all things shall be
subdued unto him, then shall
the Son also himself be
subject unto him that put all
things under him, that God
may be all in all.

After the reign of His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu He will hand over rulership back to Leader Olumba Olumba Obu just as the above scripture said.

Remain blessed

So at some point in the future, the claimed dead "OOO" will return to earth and Roland, will hand over to him back, right?

Then, he'll be made visible to all again, abi?

What if he never returns and this Roland dies, will you now realise how fake of prophet he is?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2016
yanabasee:

Oga, I grew up in calabar and I cal tell you the history of this your olumba and how he came up with the name OBU.... Obu means crayfish, the same reason Olumba himself doesn't eat crayfish.

At the Esuk popularly known as the beach in calabar language... Olumba was found _naked one early morning in his youthful age and he then started preaching and people were staring at him and wondering, while some where scared of him and so on... Nobody knew where he came from or how he was found on the beach... It was later, discovered that he's been missing for a decade..

Later, we heard how his mum narrated stories of how olumba in his childhood days cured diseases and heal sicknesses...by merely touching people...

All these weren't motivating.. The man's a complete juju man.... (Not judging, just a statement per se)

You that have prayed to God and he's opened your eyes for you to know who Olumba is... Why don't you his members come out publicly to tell the rest of the world who olumba is? Must everybdy wear white garment and come to ur temple before knowing the olumba?

And olumba isn't a supreme father.. God is...

There were this family who lived next flat to ours... They were members of the olumba church.. They used to say olumba was the second coming of christ.. How silly?

I don't just like olumba members... They're always scary... I've been to Ambo where your headquarters is located and I've seen many cripples and derange creatures loitering the street.. And they said supreme father's yet to deliver them..or cure them...but keeps building temples....

You're brainwashed and you should take your time and read the Bible very well..... You'll get your answers and olumba's a common man like you with evil powers....

Just when his father died...and the two surviving heirs to the throne knuckled their heads on who to become the next LEADER.. Then, I knew that.. The church's based on earthly things and christ preached against one's love for earthly things.....

And...one of the compounds we used to live.. There was this man who had nothing and the children used to hawk... Within two years..this man began to perform miracles and claim the compound and drove the landlord away... They olumbas are wicked... They can't help you without asking you to become their member.. To start wearing white garment and with no shoes on.

Hahahahaha see what ignorance has done to u.

Pls tell me how He came abt the name oh.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SilvanusII(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Our Lord Jesus Christ was born of Mary but hear Him

John 6:38
For I came down from
heaven, not to do mine own
will, but the will of him that
sent me.

John 3:13
No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven:

Hope the above verses answers ur questions?

Nope. They don't. I am asking you, was your olumba olumba born? Cos ur 2nd paragraph says he was and he didn't even come alone. And now he has 9 children from your 1st paragraph who also descended. So, is this some sort of generation overlap/ replay? Where is this 'dragon' from? The 1st or 2nd generation olumba

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by stexsy(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

How did u know that Olumba Olumba Obu is not God? Was it revealed to u or are u saying it due to what people who knew nothingg abt Him are saying? Be honest in ur answers!

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said and i quote 'I will not tell u who I Am but if u truly want to know who I Am, pray and ask God to reveal me to u because u cant know me or Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star with ur physical eyes. The more u look the less u see.

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not" pray and ask God" ...how can God ask u to pray n ask God who he is? I pray God delivers u someday like he delivered our dear Lady Apostle Helen Ukpabio......
what: we know what we
worship: for salvation is of
the Jews.

2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know
we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known
Christ after the flesh, yet now
henceforth know we him no
more.

I will advise u to pray and ask God to reveal Himself and expose Olumba Olumba Obu to u so u can tell the world the truth. God assured us of His willingness to answer us and show us what we don't know.

Jeremiah 33:3
it, to establish it; the
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and
mighty things, which thou
knowest not.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by blezynetym(f): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Jesus, you are alive from everlasting to everlasting.have mercy on them for they know not what they do. Man worshiping man.........hmmmmm
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by oscoxa214(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2016
sum people are seriously bleeped up..gimme gun if I will not scatter ur useless fake god Ooo.. olumba koor olumo rock ni... odee oshi...piss Me of
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
... Its obvious u r one of those.. U r making a generalisation.. Which is totally out of it.. Well I resign you to your fate..

You are nobody to me so what makes you an authority to resign people to fate..... Instead of resigning to faith you can preach. Thats what d bible asks, and when you preach do it withcomom sense and biblical adeptness not throwing words around like an on couth human....
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by walkitalki(f): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2016
forgive them o Lord! for they knw not wat d do. blasphemy.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Sanchez01: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Does it matter when i started? This was the same logic the Pharisees, Scribes and Elders used against Christ.

My dear u can be there for 100 years and even ate feast blessed by the Father yet u dont know Him.

I've met people who were born into BCS but i am the one teaching them what they don't know about the Father.

My wisdom and knowledge of the Father is revelation knowledge by the Holy Spirit and not by how long i have been there
First off, there are no angels called Power, Virtue, Dominion or Authority. The Cherubs, Seraphs, Angels and Arch Angels are the only ones there are and they all have their distinctive functions and tasks. The arch angels, while they take charge and control other angels, they are very few in number and their tasks vary. Angels under them help see to this tasks. I my years of seeing people claim and proclaim God, I have never seen a formatting so strong and resolute like this before. You are obviously blinded and it's obvious you are not getting out anytime soon. I have always known that Olumba as a cult, a sect and a strong one at that. For the record, Christ was in the picture in the Old Testament and He was mentioned in the guise of other names but the New Testament confirms all these. Your Olumba cannot be God. Not even an Apostle, let alone Christ. It is interesting how you craftily twisted the Word to suit your god who has snake pattern on his chair handle. I sincerely have no words for you. But I pray God Himself bring down any man who exalts himself above Yahweh, including Olumba.

gcode123, I wonder why you guys cannot live and watch others as atheists. You're all quick to provocation and outburst While you try to claim intelligent. Live and let live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.