Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (83204 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2016
freecocoa:
DeCleff, you are the maddest, most stup1d, most 1diotic, most gullible, most 1mbecilic, most hopeless f00l I've seen in my life, this your own is paining me very well walai.

The nerves, to claim that fat bleaching cream rubbing mofo is God and then even say that people fell from heaven, you need to kill yourself walai cos we don't need people like you around, that's how you people brainwash others into committing all sorts of atrocities, thunder will soon fire all of you, starting with olumba olumba ofool, Ndi ara. angry angry

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Splashy007(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

I speak to all spirits in all plain of manifest to stand against u for abusing the Sole Spiritual Head Of The Universe. U must bow and seek forgiveness as a lesson to others
ur god is as good as the god okija. May the God of israel help ur unbelieve.
U need to ask God who am I, be4 saying dt I must bow and seek forgiveness from a devil.
I hav forgiven u becos it is not ur fault (it is d power of brain washing)

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by yanabasee(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

U are an empty drum and have nothing meaningful to say.

Olumba was found in the beach naked and preaching. He is a complete juju man.

May God forgive u.

Go to Biakpan and repeat this trash to the hearing of people

Oga... I have ppl from Biapkan... Many of them detest the man with passion..... And I've been to biakpan ample times.....

Stop deceiving yourself..... No biapkan indegene believes in his evil powers....

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by yanabasee(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Killing? Anyway, we human can go the extra mile just to defend what we belive but that doesn't mean His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu sent them.

Did Our Lord Jesus Christ asked Peter to cut off the High Priest,s officer's ear?

Christ healed the officer and asked Peter to shield his sword...

But in this case.. Olumba son needed war to kill the sister to resume power.... Till date, there have nt had peace.. The sister is the ruler of olumba churches in Akwa Ibom state while you are ruled by the son in cross river state... Division of power!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2016
SilvanusII:

Nope. They don't. I am asking you, was your olumba olumba born? Cos ur 2nd paragraph says he was and he didn't even come alone. And now he has 9 children from your 1st paragraph who also descended. So, is this some sort of generation overlap/ replay? Where is this 'dragon' from? The 1st or 2nd generation olumba

Go to BCS bookshop and buy I AM THAT I AM. All ur questions will be well answered
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by gfullmoon(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

God is a Spirit John 4:24 therefore, only Him can reveal Himself to mortals Matthew 16:17.

Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed despite been God. So we must pray and be spiritually minded to know our Creator.

Olumba Olumba Obu the New Name of Father, Son And Holy Spirit is the author of the whole scriptures both written and unwritten ones.

His Name was not spelled out because His time hasn't come for His physical manifestation.

Same thing happened with Our Lord Jesus Christ. U will not find Jesus Christ from Genesis to Malachi even though He was talked about there.
Mr Clef
Consider John 1: 18 "No man has seen Almighty God at any time". However humans have seen Jesus, if John 3:16 referred to him as son of God. Even Olumba lived among his Biakpan kinsmen. So point of correction Jesus is not God and at no time claimed to be God. Even Jesus was killed by humans, even during that agonising death he cried unto God why has thou forsaken me. If Jesus was God, whom was he praying to in several times he rendered prayers? If too your Olumba Olumba was God whom did he prayed to. If Jesus or Olumba prayed to God while they were in effect God, it amounted to deceit. And God can never be associated with deceit. There were several prophecies about Jesus before his Birth which were all fulfilled . Tell me just one prophecy about about Olumba in the Bible either implicit or explicit ? Isn't it funny and illogical that Olumba your alleged "author" of the Holy Scriptures didn't allow his name appeared therein while he even made use of it while he was a life on earth . The man Olumba Olumba Obu never claimed to be God while he was a life , but his subsequent followers like you are making him (G) god. I am not judging you or him, I am only trying make us see more insight from the Bible since you people also uses same in your worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
blezynetym:
Jesus, you are alive from everlasting to everlasting.have mercy on them for they know not what they do. Man worshiping man.........hmmmmm

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ a tree or stone when He came on earth?

Or were u made in the image and likeness of tree, stone, sea or goat?

As for me i look like my Father, God and Creator.

Would u have believed Our Lord Jesus Christ if u were around then and well acquainted Jewish teaching?

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Rapaltar(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Eheerrrn... Oga Decleff dat wuna bcs, una d do any oda tin 'part frm singing

Cos na so so song una go d sing for wuna channel...

And err abeg i d find new chick wey i go bleep...

Mst preferably a bcs cum-fused barny....

What am i even saying??

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by invectives(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
Tufiaaaa U brainwashed meenh.how could ya believe Roland was born without intercourse.shiiiiiittttt.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
flyca:
The only thing annoying me now is: why are muslims allowed to comment on this thread?

Lalasticlala, Seun why? angry

Who created the muslims? Infact they are more reasonable than some so called christians who are too lazy to see and understand what is happening before them
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by tosluv1: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ a tree or stone when He came on earth?
Or were u made in the image and likeness of tree, stone, sea or goat?
As for me i look like my Father, God and Creator.
Would u have believed Our Lord Jesus Christ if u were around then and well acquainted Jewish teaching?
bro did u say OOO is God and we can see him physically
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
project50:
there is no need to argue not every one can make heaven it not must to force people to believe the truth

See who go make heaven as if say na ur papa house be that.

Rev. 21:21 -25 said God and the Lamb came down to earth to dwell with man n u wan run go heaven?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2016
project50:
jesus is the only begoten son and the only human God.. so any other human god is a lie and i just pity these group..

Stop been lazy and read ur Bible
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by phemmiebabs: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
God,see crowd............I wish am d tailor supplying n sewing their cloth,I wish am selling zobo n puff puff to them n OOO orders them all to buy from me.............................thinking to myself

modified
decleff,pls I know abt aluminum n glass glazings, I can supply anything,jus PM for d temple project

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you sick?

No am not but i guess u are sick of laziness since u cant follow d link to read for urself.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
DBossNG:

U need Jesus in your life. Ur Olumba Olumba is not God!!! Take it or leave it.

I have seen Him and He cares so much abt me

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2016
April4th:
What brand of weed did you smoke bro? Must be some strong shit,for you to be dis delusional dis morning. Damn

I AM FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HE TALKS THROUGH ME.

GOT THAT?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Hillarie:
Many will come in my name and say "I am Christ"
Olumba, you're still the 1st person who's done that and you're a total flop. Kindly Bleep off now.

Next!

OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF GOD ALMIGHY

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by AdeDa2: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=DeCleff post=4415869...AND IT IS CALLED OLUMBA'S SUPREME TEMPLE THAT WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED.[/quote]

Hahaha grin what is it made of? Don't just try Buratai. Ask Zakzaky for advice.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by AdeDa2: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=DeCleff post=4415869...AND IT IS CALLED OLUMBA'S SUPREME TEMPLE THAT WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED.[/quote]

Hahaha grin what is it made of? Don't just try Buratai. Ask Zakzaky for advice. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Ofemannnu:
You have been really brainwashed and braindried.TUFIAKWA!!!

Thats all u guys can say. Brainwashed and nothing to help reset/format the brainwashed one
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

No am not but i guess u are sick of laziness since u cant follow d link to read for urself.
You need Jesus
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
slyrone:
this man wait a minute are u saying olumba olumba obu is God? lord have mercy. think again open ur eyes and pray for Almighty God to have mercy on you and your soul

Yes OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS GOD.

If i may ask u, since ur own eyes are open, what can u see?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by ransomed: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Lordgel:
DECEIVED PEOPLE WORSHIPPING A MAN. GOD DOES NOT LIVE IN A PHYSICAL TEMPLE, HE IS LIVING IN OUR BODIES. ROMANS 12:1. OLUMBA IS NOT GOD, YOU CAN QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.
::-- He is a god that eats salad and fried meat.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2016
wintersnow:

You crazy son of a .........
There is only one true God.... The rest nah Jara... I hope you see the light very soon.. Before it's too late

Yes there is only one true God. Can u tell me His Name?

OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by tosluv1: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:
Yes there is only one true God. Can u tell me His Name? OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF GOD
and this God is omnipresent?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by April4th(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

GOT THAT?

U better wake up from the dream bro
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by April4th(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

GOT THAT?

All dis hype for d same Roland wey I know for Cali? Abeg go look bush, u and ur Roland Olumba Obu Na scam. Una eye go clear very soon.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
speak2jasmine:
I dont need to go anywhere to know Jesus,,all i need to do is confess with my mouth that he is the son of God, the trinity. And believe in faith that he lives inside of me, then I'm good to go. My Jesus is spirit, so I cant see him, when he ascended to heaven he left my friend the HOLY SPIRIT to be my comforter. If u want to know in spirit and in truth, then all you need to do is to confess your sins to him and let him be your saviour, so u can benefit from blessing. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other thing shall be added unto you. God bless u.

Are u sure?

If u do, then answers these questions

What are u supposed to do every wednesday night?

What are u supposed to every thursday?

Did u fast before the easter and what happens after d easter?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
You need Jesus
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
freecocoa:
See eh, you are very lucky this is the Internet cos the way I'm paraing for this matter eh, if you happen to come anywhere near my area and spew this rubbish, walai we will find a way to remove your brain and have it soaked in hypo to see if any part of it can be salvaged, that's after giving you some thorough beating of course.

Like how can only 1 person be this stup1d? I wish I can just catch that Olumba OBU 1diot alone too, I will burst that his fat belle, yeye dey smell.angry

Hypocrite!

U accused muslims of been fanatics but u want to open my skull simply because i profess OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU AS GOD

CHRISTIAN JIHADIST

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Mintayo:
who?
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OF COURSE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.