Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60782 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by CaroLyner(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Caro why na... I woulda loved to read yours oooo
its coming soon smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by CaroLyner(f): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
wexyee:
each other
how tho?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wexyee: 1:06am On Mar 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
how tho?
re u willing cus dats more important?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

that can't be pride na, that's a sure thing to do, doing the hunting yourself, I support your ministry 200%
Aww! You're such a paddy . Nwa'nem, Would u mind if I call u paddy of life? grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by bobkezel(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Shegzy8:

n y r pipu always trying to say somtin....can't u just c n reason DAT wah I rote thr is pidgin n a lil bit bit of English just to make d story interesting...n some r typo

well it would have been interesting had you added some humour and minus the dwarf hand. The dwarf hand is too much, it made ur write up boring.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Kayceewyte(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2016
[i][/i]
philcupid:
it all happened with my ex girlfriend, we were having a great relationship mostly great s,ex, one day I came visiting her the night after we had sex chatted, on entering I saw this really huge guy on her bed with just boxers and my girl on wrapper.
I shock, I first look myself look the guy but decided to fight for love anyway, I began interrogating the guy, the guy come keep face like "who be this small boy?", I no mind am come dey ask wetin him dey do for MY bed, na so my so called girlfriend come tell am "uche, please don't vex, sorry for not doing courtesy, philcupid here is my brother born out of wedlock to my mum, he stays in the village with grandma, that's y u didn't see him when you came for introduction"
I felt like my world dropped, I don date this babe for 11 months and dey plan to marry am, I just open door leave because I know if I talk anything, na cry I go use finish am.
chai! Girls been cheating since Adam and eve. shocked
philcupid:
it all happened with my ex girlfriend, we were having a great relationship mostly great s,ex, one day I came visiting her the night after we had sex chatted, on entering I saw this really huge guy on her bed with just boxers and my girl on wrapper.
I shock, I first look myself look the guy but decided to fight for love anyway, I began interrogating the guy, the guy come keep face like "who be this small boy?", I no mind am come dey ask wetin him dey do for MY bed, na so my so called girlfriend come tell am "uche, please don't vex, sorry for not doing courtesy, philcupid here is my brother born out of wedlock to my mum, he stays in the village with grandma, that's y u didn't see him when you came for introduction"
I felt like my world dropped, I don date this babe for 11 months and dey plan to marry am, I just open door leave because I know if I talk anything, na cry I go use finish am.
chai! Girls been cheating since Adam and eve.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
pinceprinz:
Aww! You're such a paddy . Nwa'nem, Would u mind if I call u paddy of life? grin

before nko? you be alobam na..my day 1 niccurcheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by CaroLyner(f): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
wexyee:
re u willing cus dats more important?
yea..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by PhweshyJ(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know say na that kind thing u dey like tongue
tongue grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2016
pwettiejay:
I'm here to read comments perhaps I'm not a guy cheesy

NNE u are beautiful !
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wexyee: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
yea..
good ill pm u
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wexyee: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
yea..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by pwettiejay(f): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=engees001 post=44238578]. Thanks
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=pwettiejay post=44255353][/quote]
I wish to know you more better
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Shegzy8(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
bobkezel:

well it would have been interesting had you added some humour and minus the dwarf hand. The dwarf hand is too much, it made ur write up boring.

may be tho but I needed to write it fast...all the same...thanks
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by AyamConfidence(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...my dear, had a lil problem with my account, so I couldn't check my previous mentions...

been good, and you?
I've been physically okay but mentally totured by some sick fool who stole my phone...new phone wey i never enjoy...Anyways how is work...i presume you are balling this weekend...na you na...hehehehehe
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by starlingbawa(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2016
henrylowe:
Very hilarious experience you've got up there Tosyne. cheesy Let me also share mine since there's nothing to be ashamed about

I dated this lady for a few months but the only barrier to effective display of our love in Tokyo was the fact that her parents were unnecessarily being strict which prevented us from having the opportunity to see each other but did more of phone conversation. In fact, I dare not visit her and even when she managed to sneak of the house to visit me, she would be very conscious of time for the fear of being scolded if her parents ever found her missing in the house.

One day, on a Friday to be precise, she called me to come and sleep over at her place as her parents were going for a vigil. As a sharp guy now, I smiled to God for answering my prayer. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and also lied to my own parents that I was also going for a vigil, I was granted amnesty by money dad and I headed to her place around 11pm. cheesy The whole show started for couple of minutes after which we both slept off (I don't expect anybody to ask me what the show was cheesy )

When it was around 4am, there was a knock on the door that was when I knew he was in deep mess. Her parent came earlier than expected. Ordinarily, according to her, she assured me that her parents would not return back until past 5am, but this time I guess things went out of hand.

After few minutes of discombobation on where to hide, I decided to hide beneath the curtain of the toilet located in the axis of the sitting room so that I would quietly sneak out through the main door as soon as they enter into their room. As God will have His way, I successfully hid there, she went to the door, open it and greeted her them. I heard her father playfully told her she no dey use sleep play and all that. She was heading back to her room when calamity happened

Her mother went straight into their room as her father headed towards the toilet to pee before going in with his wife. Seee gbege !!! Before I could say Jack, her father opened the curtain of the toilet and caught me. I thought of running for my dear life but on a second thought the door was already locked with keys so no where to run to

He pointed a torch light on my face and the first question was "what are you doing in my house"? I became a deaf and dumb person at that instance. (Who fit answer dat kind question? cheesy ). The man started shouting at the top of his voice and started calling neighbours that he had caught a thief in his house. I began to plead saying "Sir, I came to take your daughter Mathematics lesson and I carelessly slept off". A 50kg slap was registered on my face and he began to beat me mercilessly. When it was dawn, the police came and bundled me to the station since my girlfriend who was in the best position to save him also denied ever knowing me because she knew her head would be ripped off if she made a confession

I was granted a bail later in the day when the she finally confessed that I wasn't a thief

Lalasticlala come and share yours too

Omo laugh wan finish me for here ooo!

Kai!!!! i fit faint sef if na me this kind thing happen to.

Chai!!! imagine after telling your folks you were going for a night vigil, only for them to be bailing you out of a prison cell the next afternoon. Men!, thats totally weird!

But e funny sha!!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I've been physically okay but mentally totured by some sick fool who stole my phone...new phone wey i never enjoy...Anyways how is work...i presume you are balling this weekend...na you na...hehehehehe

lol, sorry, I'm not laughing at your misfortune oo, Buh I remember telling you to go sell the phone and get a Nokia torch...lol, person wey sabi use the phone pass you don collect am, lol...it's well shaaa, Pele...

work is fine, thanks!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Eagba(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
Nearly every guy has at least once in his lifetime experienced a memorable awkward moment when he was brutally embarrassed for visiting a lady either by the lady's parents, her brothers, uncle or her boyfriend whom she never told you about.

*Let me share mine*

A few years ago, I was in a long distance relationship with a very pretty lady. After several months of regular chats, calls and SMSes; I planned on how to meet with my supposed girlfriend and of course, our wishes came to reality as I travelled down to meet with her.

She entertained me with pictures and we started discussing those nasty things we used to say on the phone and how we have both been fantasising about the day we will meet, make fun and perhaps, make love. We discussed at length and later ran out of gist after which I went to the bathroom to have my bath and she followed suite after I was done. (She lived in a self-contain apartment)

We further had a little gist, we became quiet and started looking at each other just like a puppy that has not been fed for days. That was when I knew it was time for the show to begin when someone knocked on the door. She headed towards the door and opened it and here came this young man of an average height, dark sinned and a bit mancho. He didn't greet me but as a perfect gentlemen, I greeted him but I noticed he didn't respond (whether you answer of not, na ur own wahala be that, I said to myself).

What I noticed was the sudden facial expression of contempt registered on his face and the first question he asked her was what I was doing in her room and I was like wtf !! "Shey dis one dey craze ni?, who be dis dog wey no get rope for neck?" Be like say this guy no know me, even Goodluck Ebele Jonathan no fit pursue me comot for here" .... I just throway face dey reply my BBM PINGs as I no kuku get business with am

When I got the greatest shock of my life was when she introduced me to him as an ex classmate way back in secondary school and that I only came to say hello to her and would be leaving soon.. The dude started shouting calling her all sort of names and demanded I leave the room before he's forced to do what would hurt me shocked I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building.

She later called and start pleading that it was her uncle and that he had gone so I should return back. I got furious and heaped curses on her never to call me again..

I later deleted her number, blocked her on whatsapp and unfriend her on facebook.

I have never felt embarrassed like this in my life all because of punni

Guys, don't be shy, share that embarrassing moment of yours and spread the fun
savage
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by pedrilo: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2018
I dnt visit ladies in their crib. It mostly ends wit a lotta drama
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by DaAwesome1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry)

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof terribly stained my shirt, rats, cockroaches and mosquitoes were busy making jest of me by romancing my body anyhow sad. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad
jezuz..
hope ur kidding
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by techstack: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by apunanwu626: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
tosyn2much...what happened to ur 10 this 10 that....the change mantra don catch u too

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by CAPSLOCKED: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
bobkezel:
are u really a graduate with these rubbish u wrote here? Work on ur english man.

MR. PROFESSOR, IT'S ACTUALLY..
"ARE" WITH CAPITAL "A" AT THE START OF A SENTENCE.

"YOU"
"YOUR"
"THIS RUBBISH"

REMOVE THE MATTRESS IN YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT THE SPECK OF DUST IN ANOTHER MAN'S EYE.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by bobkezel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MR. PROFESSOR, IT'S ACTUALLY..
"ARE" WITH CAPITAL "A" AT THE START OF A SENTENCE.

"YOU"
"YOUR"
"THIS RUBBISH"

REMOVE THE MATTRESS IN YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT THE SPECK OF DUST IN ANOTHER MAN'S EYE.
Ah! Who let u loose again?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Jabarzee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin This thread funny die

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.