Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60776 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Surfboard:
Reading the comments, can't help but admire the 'creativity' on this thread.
Thanks bro.. Kindly share yours too bro

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by yungchop: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tosyne2much.. Tiri gbosa for you, u can lie for africa, wristbangle na lienus mohd pikin u be?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Fadekebisola(f): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
henrylowe:
Very hilarious experience you've got up there Tosyne. cheesy Let me also share mine since there's nothing to be ashamed about

I dated this lady for a few months but the only barrier to effective display of our love in Tokyo was the fact that her parents were unnecessarily being strict which prevented us from having the opportunity to see each other but did more of phone conversation. In fact, I dare not visit her and even when she managed to sneak of the house to visit me, she would be very conscious of time for the fear of being scolded if her parents ever found her missing in the house.

One day, on a Friday to be precise, she called me to come and sleep over at her place as her parents were going for a vigil. As a sharp guy now, I smiled to God for answering my prayer. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and also lied to my own parents that I was also going for a vigil, I was granted amnesty by money dad and I headed to her place around 11pm. cheesy The whole show started for couple of minutes after which we both slept off (I don't expect anybody to ask me what the show was cheesy )

When it was around 4am, there was a knock on the door that was when I knew he was in deep mess. Her parent came earlier than expected. Ordinarily, according to her, she assured me that her parents would not return back until past 5am, but this time I guess things went out of hand.

After few minutes of discombobation on where to hide, I decided to hide beneath the curtain of the toilet located in the axis of the sitting room so that I would quietly sneak out through the main door as soon as they enter into their room. As God will have His way, I successfully hid there, she went to the door, open it and greeted her them. I heard her father playfully told her she no dey use sleep play and all that. She was heading back to her room when calamity happened

Her mother went straight into their room as her father headed towards the toilet to pee before going in with his wife. Seee gbege !!! Before I could say Jack, her father opened the curtain of the toilet and caught me. I thought of running for my dear life but on a second thought the door was already locked with keys so no where to run to

He pointed a torch light on my face and the first question was "what are you doing in my house"? I became a deaf and dumb person at that instance. (Who fit answer dat kind question? cheesy ). The man started shouting at the top of his voice and started calling neighbours that he had caught a thief in his house. I began to plead saying "Sir, I came to take your daughter Mathematics lesson and I carelessly slept off". A 50kg slap was registered on my face and he began to beat me mercilessly. When it was dawn, the police came and bundled me to the station since my girlfriend who was in the best position to save him also denied ever knowing me because she knew her head would be ripped off if she made a confession

I was granted a bail later in the day when the she finally confessed that I wasn't a thief

Lalasticlala come and share yours too
most hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:
I was robbed once when I went to visit a certain lass I was chatting with on BBM. I left my place for hers as late as 12midnight (the same neighbourhood)

I believed all you posted up there except the part where you said you did nothing after gaining access to her room. bro, wetin do you? grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:

I will soon call that your granny for you don't worry tongue
shocked I take God beg you,no try am o angry

choi! grin see what kpekus did to you,I wish I can see a sight of you in that state tongue

How did you get back home?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Fadekebisola(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Space booked for another experience cool
tosyne...go on...i dey enjoy ur story well well....

but wait o...hw can u sleep in an uncompleted building..what if snake bites u
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:
Buenos dias mi amigo...
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Synzu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
bqlekan:

I believed all you posted up there except the part where you said you did nothing after gaining access to her room. bro, wetin do you? grin

Boss I was devastated! Nearly even cried sad

But I didn't do anything "That night" gringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by redgem(f): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mehn I'm just reading bunch of lies....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Synzu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

shocked I take God beg you,no try am o angry

choi! grin see what kpekus did to you,I wish I can see a sight of you in that state tongue

How did you get back home?

LOL. I almost cried that night. Felt like a fool mehn.... cheesy

I passed the night at her place but left very early the next morning grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by donephi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

yes na.. I like following instructions... read the title again tongue

Lol. Your experience must be very embarrassing n u prefer to keep it to ur self
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
go to my post I have modified it.
grin Choi
buhahahahaha buhahahahaha
ROTFL gringrin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
All these thread derailers if these stories are all fake kindly fake yours and post it!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by ojay2053(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry).

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof has terribly stained my shirt, the rats and mosquitoes were making jest of my skin. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad
. grin Lol, Baba nobody lie pass you. You sure say you no get PhD for it?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. I almost cried that night. Felt like a fool mehn.... cheesy
I passed the night at her place but left very early the next morning grin
cheesy hard luck, did you get compensated tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by JoeCutie(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
YES!!!

It was back in school. I'd gotten off the phone with this babe like 4 minutes earlier. She'd called to confirm if I was still coming. I told her I was four minutes away from her place. And at exactly four minutes, I was there. She had finished having her bath, and was relaxing on her bed. When I got to the frontage of her room, I knocked on the door, to which she answered, asking me to come in, that the door was open. I pushed the door open, and lo and behold...

There she was, lying on her bed stark nakéd, with her legs widely open like Open-Ended question. shocked embarassed angry And for a moment, I was literarily dumb, transfixed, blind, and in fact, lost. I guess she was saying something then, but I had no idea what. What was I to do at that moment? No clues. I tried using my visual philosophical acuity to solve the situation, and eureka! I got my answers!

I had already come in, so retreating wasn't a viable option, cos only cowards retreat, no? And since I'm no coward, there was only one option staring me in the face. I slammed the door behind me, and locked it. I walked straight to the bed and....

OkBye!
lipsrsealed tongue cheesy

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Synzu(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
cheesy hard luck, did you get compensated tongue
LOL. By compensation, you mean punny don't ya? cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caringguy:
Buenos dias mi amigo...
hola buenos diascheesy howdy?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
YES!!!

It was back in school. I'd gotten off the phone with this babe like 4 minutes earlier. She'd called to confirm if I was still coming. I told her I was four minutes away from her place. And at exactly four minutes, I was there. She had finished having her bath, and was relaxing on her bed. When I got to the frontage of her room, I knocked on the door, to which she answered, asking me to come in, that the door was open. I pushed the door open, and lo and behold...

There she was, lying on her bed stark nakéd, with her legs widely open like Open-Ended question. shocked embarassed angry And for a moment, I was literarily dumb, transfixed, blind, and in fact, lost. I guess she was saying something then, but I had no idea what. What was I to do at that moment? No clues. I tried using my visual philosophically acuity to solve the situation, and eureka! I got my answers!

I had already come in, so retreating wasn't a viable option, cos only cowards retreat, no? And since I'm no coward, there was only one option staring me in the face. I slammed the door behind me, and locked it. I walked straight to the bed and....

OkBye!
lipsrsealed tongue cheesy

I trust you na, you no dey ever disappointcheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
C experiences abeg. But some NL GEES da lie oo cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
donephi:

Lol. Your experience must be very embarrassing n u prefer to keep it to ur self

hehehehe... na you talk am oo
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

hola buenos diascheesy howdy?
I'm good and how is the weather over there?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by JoeCutie(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

I trust you na, you no dey ever disappointcheesy
Lmao! cheesy

Dey there dey talk that thing now, people go begin suspect two of us say we don...
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
it all happened with my ex girlfriend, we were having a great relationship mostly great s,ex, one day I came visiting her the night after we had sex chatted, on entering I saw this really huge guy on her bed with just boxers and my girl on wrapper.
I shock, I first look myself look the guy but decided to fight for love anyway, I began interrogating the guy, the guy come keep face like "who be this small boy?", I no mind am come dey ask wetin him dey do for MY bed, na so my so called girlfriend come tell am "uche, please don't vex, sorry for not doing courtesy, philcupid here is my brother born out of wedlock to my mum, he stays in the village with grandma, that's y u didn't see him when you came for introduction"
I felt like my world dropped, I don date this babe for 11 months and dey plan to marry am, I just open door leave because I know if I talk anything, na cry I go use finish am.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by jayloms: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry).

You can lie O!

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof has terribly stained my shirt, the rats and mosquitoes were making jest of my skin. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. By compensation, you mean punny don't ya? cheesy
Hehehehe, na you talk that one o tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by saintdennis(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmm upon all my escapades ain't got one rily badt experience so I will share a close shave with death/better injury cos of konji back in skul.

Mary(not real name) had the best shaped & sized azz I ever seen, the type you only see on tv and magazines, met her @ a party held @ S&T barracks Found out she's in my dept but running p/t program, has a bf (a cultist) but jeez that body make me risk collect number.

Fast-forward 2/3 times we hooked up @ a friends place in bdpa since I knw say the dude no dey enter eiye zone.

Konji make me wear bathroom slippers run go her place run shows all night then around 6am or so the next day her bf knocks on the door, she's panicking, am panicking then my guardian angel gives me sense! I go to her kitchen (self con ish). Tell her to open the door, she does, the dude walks in, I come out of the kitchen 10 seconds later with garri, rice and fresh tomatoes , greeted the obviously perplexed bf, thank Mary for giving me the money and foodstuff, slipped into my bathroom slippers and left the room.

My acting was so good the babe called to hail me, that even she believed me.

To reinforce the I am a broke guy lie (armed with the knowledge her bf spent the night with her) i went to her place by 5:30am knocked on d door and she gave me more foodstuffs.
The guy even gave me his carpet and curtains the following semester since he was graduating .

Guys ALWAYS WEAR NORMAL HOUSECLOTH AND BATHROOM SLIPPERS so you fit claim neighbour o. #freeAdvice

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Synzu(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
Hehehehe, na you talk that one o tongue
Lol. No amount of cunja can compare the items I lost that night seff undecided tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oma307:
Just dey imagine the kind konji wey hold u when the guy was bleeping the girl

The konji no be here! And wetin dey pain me be say the useless babe come dey say shout "Baby,u r the only one" during d love excercise crycry

yungchop:
Tosyne2much.. Tiri gbosa for you, u can lie for africa, wristbangle na lienus mohd pikin u be?

tonguetonguetongue. Wetin u expect?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

written,produced and directed by wristbangle.

To God be the glory

gringrin Halleluyah o!

ojay2053:
. grin Lol, Baba nobody lie pass you. You sure say you no get PhD for it?

I dey talk true nau cool
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by obiorathesubtle: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
crotonite:

is this 4 real or just fried up
I would
Never make sth up.. undecided what would I gain if I lie?? Likes and shares?? Ppfffft!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.