Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (325682 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by lordwyze(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
More pushy in your dick broda
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by lordwyze(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
More pussy in your dick.... bro
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Jubizy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
More
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by kazytoti: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
nice update but too short
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by olatex25(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Welcum bck bro..
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tunechi1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Welcum back and hw is ur health nau? Hope it's beta? Oya no use dat one do excuse i am salivating
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by YINKS89(m): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2016
welcome bck bro ..... hope to hre more frm u. wink
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Bj5all(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Nice write up.

U have turned me to Oliva twist.

Please i need more
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by temmiesexy(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2016
kontinu na
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by exalt2009: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Welcome back, Miss u.....
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Twizzy30(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Olibboy:
Good Morning, Would you wish to join the surest 2 to 4 odds ever? If yes, inform me for further details.
""IM NOT A SCAMMER""
My matches are 100% sure, not fixed but well analyzed from my real source. 2 to 4 odds at least five times in a week. If interested, you let me know for terms and conditions. Thanks
U no dey whatsapp eh
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Episode 22

The group seven GSU students who approached us once that they want to join our group, approached us again one day on the field. They assumed we were cultists in our university days, so wanted to ‘belong’. James & I didn’t treat them seriously but Alex, being the cunning fella he was, decided to play along. We ended up collecting 10,000 naira from each of these wannabe gangsters as membership fee. Alex had them believe it would take months before their initiation
because we couldn’t initiate them without our ‘leader’ who lived in the South. He assured them that pretty soon our leader would arrive Gombe to perform the rites. They bought the story hook, line & sinker.

I really don’t find clients on facebook. Except for the Miss. Rose who I do legit with,
I simply don’t understand how boys waste their time on facebook?! No maga to pay… but I am forced to sign-up (by Alex actually). Killing two birds with one stone… I opened a new yahoo mail, ID: Barbara Simpson, 20 years old and an aspiring model. I also downloaded lots of pictures for my new identity, very sexy. Barbara Simpson would have.

Day to day I would be at home either hustling or clubbing. Seriously I never felt wasted in my life like this. I was making lots and lots of money though. But likewise I was wasteful, wasn’t conscious of my spending, I flash my money at any slight instant.

Social Life in Gombe was unexpectedly fun. NYSC Doctors, Bankers & Gombe United footballers were the biggest boys in town. I still think its unfair that those Doctors received over 90,000 naira while ‘ordinary corpers’ were receiving 9,500 naira as ‘Allowee’. We
didn’t let the Federal government’s injustice affect us though, we balled!

Following our reputation within the walls of GSU, we became friends with another set of students, these ones were the most popular boys in school. They were socially-aware rich kids. They had money to blow & fine girls in tow. I became particularly close with 1 of them, samkay (real name samuel), a yoruba boy from Kwara state because of our physical resemblance. We were often asked if we were brothers. Showboy was the most popular
boy in school, the school’s Social Director.
These kids showed us the life in Gombe. Among them was Yaks, a Fulani boy whose maternal granddad was the then Deputy Governor of Bauchi State. During the
Ramadan fasting, Yak would invite us to his house by 7pm daily to ‘break fast’. We were feasting every night, Fulani style! They made some weird dishes though. My favourite was ‘Massa’ with chicken sauce. I also enjoyed
their ‘Kunu’ mixed with groundnut powder & lots of milk!

Yaks was a Ladies man, helped by his extreme good looks & fat pocket. Through him I met Aminat, a light- skinned Fulani damsel. Hadi (as she was fondly called), was a beauty to behold. Elegant with flawless skin, her smile would melt any man’s heart. She had her secondary school education in Lagos, so it was easy to relate with her, as she was a lot more enlightened than most indigenes. We became an item, much to the chagrin of other female students.

To be fair & not to sound self-absorbed, I was blessed with charming good looks myself, 6ft tall & with surfboard abs. Complement
that with a wicked dress sense and you’ll understand why women simply can’t resist me.

My feelings for Alimant at that time, was the closest I had gotten to being in love. I say this because, I wasn’t in a hurry to get her in bed. I actually took my time with her
which was new to me then. I know some of the ladies reading this would quickly label me a player. I have always treated my women with maximum respect & care.

As a matter of fact, I have really have any good relationship. I simply belong to the school of thought that says, why date when you can just have fun and freestyles! Well with Aminat it was different. I was content with pre-intimacy. She had the softest lips & was
inexperienced in the art of kissing. She was ready to learn though & I was more than a willing teacher.

My feelings for her grew beyond sex. To be honest, her virginity made it easy & the fact that I lived in a somewhat volatile Muslim community didn’t help matters either. I remember Alex bringing his GSU girl
home one night. A cute Muslim girl named Aisha. On their way to our flat, Alex got stoned with a rock & was almost mobbed by some of the youths in the community. These youths or touts popularly referred to as Kalare Boys, guess they were in the same group of the boys that threatened me the last time,they were notorious violent anarchists. In fact
we were warned when we 1st moved into the community to avoid getting in trouble with them. It was obvious they didn’t want us around their muslim girls. So my relationship with Aminat stayed within the school’s
premises.

One certain evening like that, I was in my room with Aminat, we were having one of those pre-intimacy sessions of hers, but I couldn’t hold it any longer, it’s been a while have had sex. I was moving hands towards her holies of holies. Then she stopped me, in annoyance and frustration. I sent her away, though I know she must be feeling dejected, but it’s not just my thing.

I decided to call alina, the girl I met on that dreadful night.

Dialed her number repeatedly but she wasn’t picking up.

I then called showboy, I knew since he was very much social able he should be able to fix me with a clean bae.

Me : hello

Showboy: hello chairman

Me : how far now

Showboy: I just dey lowkey o

Me : where you at ?

Showboy : in the school canteen o

Me : okay I’d meet you there in the next 10mins.

I drove to the canteen sharply and lo and behold, to my greatest surprise. I met. Showboy and alina eating on the same table in the canteen, they were smiling and eating.

Chai hausa girls self dey flet. I just ignored her presence. And resolved to sitting by a table opposite theirs. Then showboy noticed my presence.

He left Alina to join me where I sat.

Showboy : have you heard the latest.

Me : what’s new about this boring state hun ?

Showboy : some folks are organizing a modelling audition, heard they are selecting around states, and they are taking them to lasgidi, and they need guys. I heard they pay quiet well. You should go for it.

Me : tchew do I look like I need money, all I need are girls to flex with.

Showboy : now that’s why I’m suggesting this to you. The female models and the male models do have some kind of hmmmn , you grab, and girls love models a lot. And with you cuteness you’d be a right man for this.
Once they give you finishing touching. My guy you won’t be hunting for girls , they would hunt for you.

Hmmmn seems there is sense in what this guy is saying, besides, I can’t just be flexing with a lot of months I have left. And I really have to look fresh for the any white maga am going to use as my stay in the overseas. Best of it all, money is in it and girls too. What’s more to gain in life than this. I didn’t waste any minute.

Me : oh boy, where are they registering ?

To be continued

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TheAziz: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
big ups to you bruv, you get mouth die
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nochious123(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
More inks to your pen
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by olatex25(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
kiss following cool hope ur libido won't land u in trouble..
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by muhamadnur: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Carry on bro? But is that really north the north i knw our girls dnt flex like except for some few rich-ones.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by muhamadnur: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Carry on bro? But is that really north the north i knw our girls dnt flex like that except for some few rich-ones.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
I just need you guys to visit my website and comment there dopepopz.com.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by kikayboss(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
your site on speed dial already....dropped comment already.....now you drop another episode already...read a night with eva yesternight .
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Mykelpato(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice 1. Iphe
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by YINKS89(m): 3:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Iphekitan......... U don kill mi. Bt dat alina sef na smfin oooo..... Anyways happy new month.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2016
thanks@y'al happy new month
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tunechi1(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to ya'll
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
followinf
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Episode 23

I decided to be a runway model. I had the looks, the build & the height to succeed as a model or so I thought. I went for the audition and I was the only guy selected, hmm my luck. So had to moved to lagos, which was where the company was based. But who do I know I lagos self.
I scrolled through my phone book. Check names after names, to see if I have a paddy in lagos, because I don’t want to go into boredom.
Lo and behold, I found one, a yy guy i met back then I akure, krissh introduced him to me as his brother from another mother who came to akure then. And we became friends back then, we rolled together. Not until lately when things change and we didn’t just contact each other any longer, I decided to call krissh first to ask if the guy was still in lasgidi.
Me : hello kvng of life
Krissh : (chuckles) real recognition.
Me : how far now ?
Krissh : I’m okay, just here living my life.
How has been your service in the north.
Me : omo lot of things don happen o.
This NYSC of a thing is just a waste. You won’t believe the school where I was posted to for my PPA, none of them understood English. Geez don’t know why it’s called a school sef.
Krissh: (laughing out loud) you don’t mean it. How are you now coping.
Me : woo I just do go there once in a while for my clearance letter. Have just been flexing until thing are about to take a new turn.
Krissh : henen what do you mean ?
Me : decided to be a runway model, for now still I park and go.
Krissh : shake my head. You are full of surprises. What’s that for now.
Me : woss, that’s a story for another time. Right now I’d been leaving for lagos anytime soon. So just wanna ask if that igbo friend of yours “Olisa” still they there.
Krissh : you dey craze. You don’t have his number ba ?
Me : chill, just answer me. I have my reasons.
Krissh : okay his still there.
Me : alright, we go dey talk online now.
Krissh : indeed .
Me : okay sha bye.
Hung up
Then decided to call the Olisa of a guy.
He picked up by the second round the phone was ringing.
Me : hello chairman.
Olisa : boss mi, you remember me today. Omo gat to head to church for thanksgiving o.
Me : (laughing) are you whining me ?, I didn’t neglect you before now, na we we.
Olisa : hmmmn indeed, how far now? They last time I heard from you, you said you are going for your service, are you now through?
Me : not really jae, I’m coming to lasgidi, this weekend ni, and it’s seems like it’s alone you I sabi for there.
Olisa : oga mi no problem now, sha bring money along for boys.
Me : you are high.
Text me your address sha. I’d let you know when am around.
Olisa : okay now
Hung up.
Packed my stuffs, and drove all the way to lasgidi the next day.
I first lodge into a hotel to relax of all the driving I did. I then called Olisa to come and join me their, so we could head to his place together.
Soon he joined me, in the room, and I briefed him about the reason for my stay in lasgidi.
To my greatest surprise. He was into modeling also. from there I do stay in his house and at times I sleep at the hotel, but my luggages where primarily in his house.
When am not attending to my body, I’d be hustling on my pc. One way or the other, money must be made.
With time, we do go to he gym to work out. We were regular customers at the gym so naturally. Since I knew Olisa was a model , I was interested & knew I could become
a model as well given I had better features than he possessed. So through Olisa, I became a full time model.
The modeling world isn’t for the regular Joe I must say. I found myself in the midst of insanely pretty women, so I didn’t really mind the fact it took me several months to land a spot in a fashion show. It was during this show I met a popular modeling agent called John Smith, who was willing to have me on his books in his agency but on a condition. I told him I’d do anything to get signed.
So he handed me his card. I called him the next day & we arranged a meeting. I didn’t suspect anything when he asked we met at Radison Blue, a posh hotel situated at Victoria Island. I called him at the reception & he
instructed the receptionist to send me upstairs to his room. I was surprised because I thought we were meeting for drinks but still I said to myself, ‘this dude runs a modeling agency, maybe he’s upstairs with one of the many bombshells he manages’. So I was smiling on my way to his room.
I knocked on the door & he asked that I entered, he’d left the door unlocked for me.

As soon as I walked through the door, I couldn’t believe what I saw with my eyes.
Lying sideways on the bed, with nothing but a red G-string on, was John Smith smiling seductively at me.

To be continued.

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by jibs4lv(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2016
nice 1 iphekitan, bigup! BTW,happy new month pals
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by joshuamoses101(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laughing in spanish,abeg ride on je
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by olatex25(m): 2:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Lol... Ur bumbum wil turn red

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Wasquad(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Ehnnnnn Ehnnnnnn... u don enter am. Wetin u sabi chow about to kill u. Ntoooooor. Big up bro
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by coolbreezy01: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
U beta jst set ur nyash ooo...Gud job following 2 d end
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by DannyJ19(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ehh john smith na HOMO...im go burst ur nyash.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by taiwokyle(m): 5:22am On Jul 03, 2016
He wan carry u join pampers crew

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge