Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (9416 Views)

Poll: Did The Spell Work For You?

Yes: 50% (2 votes)
No: 25% (1 vote)
I have Never Cast Spell: 25% (1 vote)
Maybe i should try it again.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by sexyLeamon(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2009
my day was fine, I just hope you haven't been bad today
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ ibkaye
I have found through experience that spells work, but only, if it is for your higher good and the good of all those involved. There are many spells that cause problems and manipulate people but in the end you will wish you had never cast them. The initial exuberance and satisfaction at causing someone some kind of problem, pain or trouble will soon be replaced by the fact that negative things will start happening to you as well. i Can not tell you what to do, but i must give you clear awareness of the consequences of wishing harm on or casting a spell on another.

It's my belief that love spells work with the Universal Laws of energy to bring you what you desire. The problem is that sometimes what we desire is not always what is best for our true happiness and Spiritual growth. The saying 'be careful what you ask for, because you will get it' is a very important concept to consider when casting spells. I also believe that spells work because you are putting yourself in a state of complete faith and direct intent. Most spells are based on how much energy you put into them and this is another reason it is better to do your own spells rather than let someone cast them for you.

I believe in the concept of 'what comes around goes around'. There is also a Universal law of what negativity you put out comes back to you big-time. This is what people call karma. If someone is causing you pain or harm or working against you, the best spells to choose would be ones that bind that person from causing you any more harm or choosing a spell that will nullify their spell. Protection spells are also very potent and work completely. I do offer the kinds of spells that will direct problems at people but it is because im not in a position to judge how you need to learn your lessons. You have free will to choose these spells or not.

Another example is the love spell that allows you to manipulate the man or woman you love into being with you. It will work in the beginning, but chances are if that person is not able to commit to you without a love spell, then they will exhibit all the same traits and behaviors with you and you will take on the burden of having to live with that person while they are still 'damaged emotionally'. There is the example of the person wanting to get their love to leave a relationship with the person they are currently committed or married to. The chances are good that your love spell will get them to leave, but why would you want someone that cannot leave their situation of their own free will to be with you? Not only that you will spend vast amounts of energy keeping the spell working on this person which could very well leave you drained and wishing after a period of time that you had never gotten involved in the triangle.

I am not trying to be negative here and you need to do what you feel in your heart is right for you. All i want to do is warn you of the possible pitfalls of spells that manipulate another human being. I do not recommend it, but if you feel you want to try it and see where it goes, then by all means cast your spells!

@Sexyleamon
Thanks for the nice feedback,likewise me,my days are pretty good,because em HOT like fire smiley. not really that bad,though the "Ogaga" is X! in Reality?.Deepest love.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ogaga, i have managed to get just one strand of hair o
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
[size=13pt]Thats great!!,the 2 days old hair you barbed have started growing,"wow. . ."  shocked  i recommend you still wait until you get the remaining 6 ,remember,only pulled hair would make the difference.[/size]
patwhizkid:

Ogaga, i have managed to get just one strand of hair o
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by platinumnk(f): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
pat what happened to ur hair?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2009
I barbed my hair.
Ogaga, can i use my weavon/attachment?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2009
[size=13pt]hehe.  . .pat you're funny Oo,  grin note the hair demanded must be a natural hair,not artificial type my dear, if you use Ordinary attachment the spell wont work at all,like i sugest you should make a brief patience for your hair to grow out,atleast you have already got 1,Right?. using weavon /Attachment you should Consider it as wasted time-the "Maga" you're in Love with now,may not loose you for  1week patience exercise?"smilling"-i keep my two finger's crossed until,you get the best result after casting the spell,Borrowed Hair from a familly member/Friend are not even allowed.,i gat you safe.Eeks!

@Plattinumnk
   Welcome back,how was your days? smiley
[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ok ogaga, i'm tryna force out the 2nd hair.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
[size=13pt]I know that you can make it, but one thing  pls,forcing the hair from the root of your head is painful Oo,i beg you well well pulling it must be in quik action.i.e you can time when to draw it out,by counting 1 ,2 ,3 Go!,and then you take it off"Bravo!"-this spell brought back memories of a certain Raw spell i casted 6 months ego, 3 hairs from my private was required to perform the spell casting,so Painful!!!  sad but that wasn't spell for Love,It was to acquire"SuperEnergy" into your life,from the 4 corners of the world,
Well,when you're able to complete the 7 hair required,iw appriciate it to know,and we proceed wink
[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by platinumnk(f): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
@pat - u should be patient! ur hair will grow soon enough! lol

@ogaga- I fine o, how r u? I have tried it yet because I haven't bought the seeds, but im rethinkin if I really want HIM at all like that.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ogaga, can i pull hair outta ma skin 4 d spell?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by platinumnk(f): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ogaga: send me an offline message, I would like to discuss somethings,

and speaking of the "Other" question I wanted to ask you, it'll be there soon in the religion section.

Spite the fact I dont agree with you on everything, you are highly intelligent, [size=5pt]when ure not posting spam lol[/size] and wise.

When u get time to chat let me know wink
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by sexyLeamon(f): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

@ ibkaye
I have found through experience that spells work, but only, if it is for your higher good and the good of all those involved. There are many spells that cause problems and manipulate people but in the end you will wish you had never cast them. The initial exuberance and satisfaction at causing someone some kind of problem, pain or trouble will soon be replaced by the fact that negative things will start happening to you as well. i Can not tell you what to do, but i must give you clear awareness of the consequences of wishing harm on or casting a spell on another.

It's my belief that love spells work with the Universal Laws of energy to bring you what you desire. The problem is that sometimes what we desire is not always what is best for our true happiness and Spiritual growth. The saying 'be careful what you ask for, because you will get it' is a very important concept to consider when casting spells. I also believe that spells work because you are putting yourself in a state of complete faith and direct intent. Most spells are based on how much energy you put into them and this is another reason it is better to do your own spells rather than let someone cast them for you.

I believe in the concept of 'what comes around goes around'. There is also a Universal law of what negativity you put out comes back to you big-time. This is what people call karma. If someone is causing you pain or harm or working against you, the best spells to choose would be ones that bind that person from causing you any more harm or choosing a spell that will nullify their spell. Protection spells are also very potent and work completely. I do offer the kinds of spells that will direct problems at people but it is because im not in a position to judge how you need to learn your lessons. You have free will to choose these spells or not.

Another example is the love spell that allows you to manipulate the man or woman you love into being with you. It will work in the beginning, but chances are if that person is not able to commit to you without a love spell, then they will exhibit all the same traits and behaviors with you and you will take on the burden of having to live with that person while they are still 'damaged emotionally'. There is the example of the person wanting to get their love to leave a relationship with the person they are currently committed or married to. The chances are good that your love spell will get them to leave, but why would you want someone that cannot leave their situation of their own free will to be with you? Not only that you will spend vast amounts of energy keeping the spell working on this person which could very well leave you drained and wishing after a period of time that you had never gotten involved in the triangle.

I am not trying to be negative here and you need to do what you feel in your heart is right for you. All i want to do is warn you of the possible pitfalls of spells that manipulate another human being. I do not recommend it, but if you feel you want to try it and see where it goes, then by all means cast your spells!

@Sexyleamon
Thanks for the nice feedback,likewise me,my days are pretty good,because em HOT like fire smiley. not really that bad,though the "Ogaga" is X! in Reality?.Deepest love.

so you are not really a witch? shocked shocked oh my God am so happy
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
[size=13pt]@ Platinumnk
           Okey i'w drop by a message @ your yahoo mail later  in the evening,all i need from you ,is flow cool. do feel free and never resist to discuss anything concerning the spell,you didn't get well ,ask question's and the right answer shall be given.,yeah you're right for most people on the internet have no words"Brain" on their own ,instead they search for something to Copy and paste?,my dear  i truely want you to agree with me,but this can be after i must have given you a clean Explanation.

@ Patwizkid
     I know you will,but pls dont waste your hair in vain,even a hair from your Ass or any part of your body cant be use to perform the spell casting.lol
Only hair from your head is the main source,though you may ask why?,but iw explain you in due time.,i know you execise little patience?.Definately you will. wink

@ SexyLeamon
   hehe. . .but i share with you on some other thread's how"REAL PEOPLE DONT HIDE THEIR IDENTITY?"- Winches are human being,dont be scared about any winch and see how,peacefully they live in a given society?,i know you must have listen to the story of a proud witch in Nigeria"FELIX IBRU" and his "WITCH MOTHER"?, well i'w get it twisted for now,alway's remember im the "WORLD CHANGER"- for we're many.
[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
Whao! Ogaga, i've gat a 2nd hair
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by whitelexi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kai!  at the rate these girls are showing interest in this ritual. . .  Some brothers are in trouble already grin grin grin

Poor things, Chai oh chai oh grin grin grin
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by sweetcoint(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Kai! at the rate these girls are showing interest in this ritual. . . Some brothers are in trouble already grin grin grin

my brother your right
m
ibkaye:

This is all pure evil.
your right aso
Ogaga4Luv link=topic=301573.msg4257261#msg4257261 date=1248715743:

@ ibkaye

@Sexyleamon

remember that all this will not last, is only the love from God that last
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by DaudaAbu(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2009
@pat
Whao! Ogaga, i've gat a 2nd hair
\

Y not pull the rest frm down below. y wait all dis while

Afterall i heard that lots of ladies use the female jissum 2 cast spell wtout to much ingredient.

dat will make it doubly effectiv
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2009
Hmmmmn
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by DaudaAbu(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2009
Y hmmmmmmmmm.

and i pity d unluckylucky guy

@ogaga
if am bald and dnt grow any hair what do i do? can i use down below hair even though i no b babe?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by posakosa(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2009
Why would you need a spell to win anyone over ?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by bilqiss(f): 2:58am On Jul 30, 2009
Well, @ OP, I have brains and know how to use them, that is why I can never sink so low as to casting "spells" by planting an innocent man's name in a pot angry.
Can u imagine the implications of burying anyone's name in the ground Anyway, if I'm ever desperate for love I know how to pray and get results, thank you.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Have true love with the help of spell casting now ,i dont chat with "badmouth" people and if you know you're just an ordinary joker then i advice you take a trip from this thread. . .[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by platinumnk(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
whitelexi:

Kai! at the rate these girls are showing interest in this ritual. . . Some brothers are in trouble already grin grin grin

yes na and you are my victim grin
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Enockia(m): 2:39am On Feb 23, 2010
when the spell finish 4 the person eye wethin go happen?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Enockia thats pretty funny question but lemme respond by saying your wishes shall come through . finishing of spell casted on some certain reason may not work well if you arein't serious in the first place. . . .i've been casting spells and it do really work.

You right sweetheart. . . . and i suppose your victims are mine too, i laugh in satanic-Tee hee heee! grin, maybe some peeps soon forgot two hand working together can do more than thousand hands in prayers. ;
[/size]
platinumnk:

yes na and you are my victim grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is So Romantic / 2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo / Shocking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.