Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike (35133 Views)

"Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by AntiWailer: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
that is the stupid thing about democracy.
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by HRich(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
olillywales:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/i-wont-touch-amaechis-rivers-monorail-wike/
$240million doller outside the Country, with a quality tools. And Amaechi awarded his for $400million dollers, in Nigeria, with fake tools.

It's not corruption though.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by missdebs(f): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
this right here is why development is difficult to nogeira
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Abagworo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
tonylaw07:

If amechi was still a PDP member would wike not finish the Monorail.

Amaechi completed the 1st phase and it is a long term ppp which was altered because of his fall out with government at the center. Had Dakuku succeeded and with support of FG he could have brought back private investors for phase 2 from UTC to Waterlines and phase 3 Waterlines to Airforce. The project is viable for private investors once Government limits taxis/buses plying that route.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by cardoctor(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wont blame Wike because if anything further goes wrong, the blame will be hanged on his neck.
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by datola: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wike
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by SycophanticGoat: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
tonylaw07:

If amechi was still a PDP member would wike not finish the Monorail.

You're in Wike's head hence you know what he'd have done and what he wouldn't have done right if the great lizard of Ubima was in PDP?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by evy1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Isn't wike completing other projects left by the previous administration which are of immense benefits to the rivers state people.. we just fail to hold our leaders to ransom for initiating white elephants projects through which money is been embezzled.even the so called monorail in calabar,it does not even benefit the common man..

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by DonBenny77(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am a rivers man n i say he shuldnt touch it
it should serve as a reminder of Judas's shameful legacy...
he abandoned his project n used rivers money to sponsor negative change
thief!!!

i remember clearly wen amaechi took over frm omehia he abandoned all omehia projects like rivers state mall n peace park

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Pangea: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
See the kind of useless leaders we have in Nigeria.
Who is going to benefit from the monorail?
Is it not the people?
No continuity!
Everyone want to start their own white elephant project with their names emblazoned on it.
This is exactly why we keep on going in circle in this country.
Bunch of morafukkers!
Cutting off his nose to spite his face!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by SycophanticGoat: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

This man's talks senselessly. Is cross river States topography like Rivers state? Is their land as muddy as Rivers state? Why not probe the project to a certain where the money went? Was the scope of the monorail the same?

Are the designs and detail the same? Are they passing through land or did bridges needs to be built for them if they are crossing the road? These are issues you find out.

Rivers state needs another mode of transportation apart from road to curb their traffic issues. The population is growing faster than roads built. No amount of roads built can do that. This man should put politics aside and do what will eventually bring benefits to the people of rivers state.

So he should ignore the huge scam running into hundreds of millions of dollars and continue with that scam the great lizard of Ubima left behind eh? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by sinistermind(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'm not a big fan of Amaechi, but Wike is childish and immature for dis statement.
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by oganology33(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is not a political rivalry thing or a thing btw Wike Vs Amaechi. His decision 2 abandon dat project is the will of the ppl.
In a political debate b4 the April 19th elections in Rivers State, even Dakuku Peterside, the APC candidate was asked if he wld continue with the Mono rail project if elected and he said No! he won't.

The money spent on dat project so far wld have bin enof 2 link most rural communities 2 PH.
No normal well-meaning Rivers man/woman will continue dat project, at least 4 now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by SycophanticGoat: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
sinistermind:
I'm not a big fan of Amaechi, but Wike is a childish and immature of dis statement.

And your grammer is a childish and immature of this thread... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by ZUBY77(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sometimes, we all need to calm down and do what is best for the people.
I am not a fan of Rotimi Amechi and I certainly know that some money from that project was diverted to Buhari campaign.

However, since Amechi is still being protected by federal government, which would be the case if Wike is made a minister, I suggest that Wike continue the work.
Let the people keep Amechi's rotten file hidden for now. Time has a way of bringing such things up at the appropriate time.

Meanwhile I hate it when this idiiots use the word 'I'.
Wike you are not Rivers State. The people or Rivers State need to decide what to do with their money. Everybody should know how much money each state receive every month.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by jamace(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
Is it not the people?
No continuity!
Everyone want to start their own white elephant project with their names emblazoned on it.
Bunch of morafukkers!
Do you know that that scrappy thing has consumed N35b already?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by SycophanticGoat: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
oganology33:
This is not a political rivalry thing or a thing btw Wike Vs Amaechi. His decision 2 abandon dat project is the will of the ppl.
In a political debate b4 the April 19th elections in Rivers State, even Dakuku Peterside, the APC candidate was asked if he wld continue with the Mono rail project if elected and he said No! he won't.

The money spent on dat project so far wld have bin enof 2 link most rural communities 2 PH.
No normal well-meaning Rivers man/woman will continue dat project, at least 4 now.

No mind all those senseless and brain dead zombies commenting like the sycophantic goats they are. Imagine the huge difference between Cross River's monorail and that of the great lizard of Ubima, but while that of CR is almost ready, that of Rivers is far from being completed.. In a sane clime, the lizard of Ubima's gay arse would have been served to inmates..

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
Is it not the people?
No continuity!
Bunch of morafukkers!

Can't you folks hear?

We do not need monorail in Rivers State for now!!!

We need more wider roads and more flyovers and modifications to some existing flyovers. Many roads are in bad state like Rumuodara-Eneka road, Eneka-Rukpuokwu road, etc.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by sinistermind(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

And your grammer is a childish and immature of this thread... grin cheesy

Thanks for noticing the "grammer"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by bluecircle470: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Playing politics with everything. Mtcheeww!
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Moyanbe(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who will suffer from it! Are they not your family members, your citizens and Co.
How do Africa think like this. So far amaechi mismanaged the funds don't mean you should finish the project...
Selfish and backward leaders
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Firefire:
Why, Wike?

We demand you go beyond sentiment and deliver the best dividend of democracy to Rivers.

Wike, listen to your inner voice and follow the right path.

Shalom!
The problem with listening to inner voices is that if you're a mad man, you hear strange things.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

This man's talks senselessly. Is cross river States topography like Rivers state? Is their land as muddy as Rivers state? Why not probe the project to a certain where the money went? Was the scope of the monorail the same?

Are the designs and detail the same? Are they passing through land or did bridges needs to be built for them if they are crossing the road? These are issues you find out.

Rivers state needs another mode of transportation apart from road to curb their traffic issues. The population is growing faster than roads built. No amount of roads built can do that. This man should put politics aside and do what will eventually bring benefits to the people of rivers state.
Idi0t! U dey ph or calabar? Who told u d topography is diff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by bgates: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
[s]
rottennaija:

Rivers state needs another mode of transportation apart from road to curb their traffic issues. The population is growing faster than roads built. No amount of roads built can do that. This man should put politics aside and do what will eventually bring benefits two the people of rivers state.
[/]
[size=15pt]
Who is this person called rottennaija ?
Do know or have ever been to Rivers State before??
Monorail that covers just a small distance that a 10years old can walk
Travel and come and see how Ameachi wasted billions
I was born and brought up in Rivers state and currently stay here so I am on ground
The governor should sell some of the already fixed materails n structure
#salethemonorailstructure
Use the Money and fix more bad roads we have in port Harcourt
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by omenka(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just imagine how petty a man who calls himself a people's leader can get. He wouldn't touch it simply because it was initiated by Amaechi, and folks who've never been to Rivers and have no idea the importance of the project to the people of Rivers state would sit in their cocoons typing their endorsements away. At the end of the day, some fools would come tell me how I'm inconsiderate with my comments. cheesy

Shit's never been this buller!! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Pangea: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
jusRadical:

Can't you folks hear?

We do not need monorail in Rivers State for now!!!

We need more wider roads and more flyovers and modifications to some existing flyovers. Many roads are in bad state like Rumuodara-Eneka road, Eneka-Rukpuokwu road, etc.

Speak for yourself!
You don't have the authority to speak for the people!
And the person that has the authority unfortunately is an educated idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by ba7man(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thank God gov Ambode isn't like Wike.

He's touching the Lagos Lightrail all over.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by joshuaidibia(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
staymore:
That monorail will attract tourist to Rivers state any time soon. Please don't touch it Gov. Wike
How will it attract tourist if its not completed?
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by Chigold101(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
bettercreature:
See what hatred has caused
did you just type “hatred?“

Compare the price of Cross River‘s rail that is ready and being test run now & the price of “far to be ready“ River‘s own.

States are struglin to pay salaries and you want Wike to add more money on already “overblotted“ project.

Amaechi should be probed if Buhari is a clean man.
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by cashreport: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wike don't touch it
Re: I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike by KingTom(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
obakovich:

Idi0t! U dey ph or calabar? Who told u d topography is diff
but una mumu o no doubt. Where una see monorail for calabar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Flag Given To Buhari By Army / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.