Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11751702 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:29am On May 28, 2021
wayodude:
Even if Phillip Anyawu Billing becomes a balon dor contender tomorrow as a matter of principle we must not invite him.

Doing this will help further enhance the super eagles brand and accord it the respect it deserves.

Even as an ordinary bottom of the table premier League player he disowned us in front of the media because everyone was giving him hype. Fast forward 3 years and reality has slapped him in the face, he is now a 25 year old championship player with no premier League or international options he now has amnesia and remembers his dad is from Nigeria.

I agree with him his dad is from Nigeria no doubt but he is from Denmark.

Rohr and Pinnick must respect themselves!

Savage cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 10:33am On May 28, 2021
Him again!? No thanks before he comes again to tell us tomorrow how his cousins are descended from Odin himself and send goodjoe from finland to fiji grin

charlesemeka85:
Bournemouth star Philip Billing is considering switching his international allegiance to Nigeria after he was omitted from Denmark's 26-man roster for the upcoming European Championship.

Manager Kasper Hjulmand has named seven midfielders in the squad list, picking Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan), Thomas Delaney (Borussia Dortmund), Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Tottenham), Daniel Wass (Valencia), Mathias Jensen (Brentford), Anders Christiansen (Malmo) and Christian Nørgaard (Brentford) ahead of Billing.

Billing has played only one match for Denmark's senior team, a friendly against Faroe Islands in October 2020 when he was in action for 72 minutes and before then made thirteen appearances combined for Denmark U19 and U21 teams.

The 24-year-old central midfielder , who is a player of interest to Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr, previously stated that it will be strange to represent Nigeria as he feels one hundred percent Danish but is now reconsidering the decision.

Speaking to BT, Billing explained : "My father is from Nigeria, so I have thought about it, and I know that Nigeria would very much like me.

"I have talked to the coach several times, so it is something I have thought about more after I have not been selected for the European Championships.

"There will also soon be a World Cup that I will have to think about. I am almost 25 years old and I have only played one international match. I also have something I would like to achieve in my career."

Billing impressed for Bournemouth in the 2020-2021 campaign, scoring eight goals and providing four assists in 34 appearances in the Championship.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2021
Is Danjuma even interested in playing for Nigeria?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:40am On May 28, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
Look who showed up to watch his captain play

To watch his fellow aboki play grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Savage cheesy cheesy

Hahaha true nau, abi na lie I talk?

Okay imagine am say one bobo when get small money con jam two fine babes wen be friends at the same time. He begin toast one dey wax lyrical for her head...small time as he see say she no go gree for am, he con do sharp left begin toast the other one. By that time sef the small money wen he get don reduce.

Abeg brethren no be hot slap the bobo dey find? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Justice505: 10:49am On May 28, 2021
dozai:

Billing has calculated his age. Has reasoned that he might not make it to the mundial with Denmark. By then he will enter menopause. That's why all the grammar. Let him stay one side so he doesn't confuse thunder. Nonsense and Rohrbish.
Lol, make he stay one place make he no confuse thunder.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2021
Abeg abeg.... Enough of this Billing dude joor. What nonsense sef?!! He should carry his double faced idiocy and go rot in the wilderness of Non-international football.

Let's talk about the Birthday of one of our own. A guy that has been making things happen and have made us proud and not one who "Finnish(ed)" and sent My good man, TheGoodjoe to Finland with his outright rejection of Nigeria.

Today is Paul Onuachu's Birthday. He clocks 27 today.

▶️Belgian League Top Scorer with 33 goals. Awarded the Golden Bull Award for being top scorer in 20/21.

▶️Belgian League professional footballer of the year award for Best Player (MVP) of the Belgian League 20/21.

▶️Holds record for Most goals bagged in a single campaign in Belgium in the 21st century.

▶️Finished 7th on the European Golden Shoe Rankings.

▶️Highest Scoring African across Europe in a league Campaign.

▶️Only African Player in the Top 10 of the European Golden shoe rankings.

▶️Highest Scoring marksman in a single campaign in Belgium since 1979/80 season when Erwin Vandenbergh (SK Lierse) bagged 39 league goals. Highest in single season stands at 41 goals achieved by Arthur Ceuleers (Beerschot) and Jules Van Craen (SK Lierse) in 1941/42 season.

▶️Finished The 20/21 season with 35 goals + 6 assists in 41 games (39 starts) in all Competitions for Genk.

▶️Won the Belgian Cup contributing 2 goals + 1 assist in 3 cup games (assist in the final).

▶️Bagged 37 goals + 6 assists for club and country in 20/21 season

Happy Birthday to the Lord of Belgium. A real Giant of 20/21. Paul Ebere Onuachu. A High-flying Super Eagle.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:00am On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Abeg abeg.... Enough of this Billing dude joor. What nonsense sef?!! He should carry his double faced idiocy and go rot in the wilderness of Non-international football.

Let's talk about the Birthday of one of our own. A guy that has been making things happen and have made us proud and not one who "Finnish(ed)" and sent My good man, TheGoodjoe to Finland with his outright rejection of Nigeria.

▶️Belgian League Top Scorer with 33 goals. Awarded the Golden Bull Award for being top scorer in 20/21.

▶️Belgian League professional footballer of the year award for Best Player (MVP) of the Belgian League 20/21.

▶️Holds record for Most goals bagged in a single campaign in Belgium in the 21st century.

▶️Highest Scoring marksman in a single campaign in Belgium since 1979/80 season when Erwin Vandenbergh (SK Lierse) bagged 39 league goals. Highest in single season stands at 41 goals achieved by Arthur Ceuleers (Beerschot) and Jules Van Craen (SK Lierse) in 1941/42 season.

▶️Finished The 20/21 season with 35 goals + 6 assists in 41 games (39 starts) in all Competitions for Genk.

▶️Won the Belgian Cup contributing 2 goals + 1 assist in 3 cup games (assist in the final).

Happy Birthday to the Lord of Belgium. A real Giant of 20/21. Paul Ebere Onuachu. A High-flying Super Eagle.

Say dem no do ebony award for Belgium this year ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:05am On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Lazy attitude?? nah nah it like you've not have been watching him lately billing is a very technical player he is left footed and moreover a very good setpiece[b][/b] taker he has scored very superb freekicks goal for Huddersfield and also it not every player that cover miles in the field like kante...billing is good at what he does.he will be a very good backup for ndidi at least we will be having competition in that department...nah small we go dey complete... hopefully the likes of Jordan and ehzibue comes in later but at least with billing the Dmf position is sealed.

He is lazy and has a terrible attitude, I have watched at Bournenouth in the EPL and scarcely in the Championship, there is a reason why Huddersfield fans and some Bournenouth fans hate him, he is the kind of player that will decline an invite because he didn't play in previous matches it would put a wedge in the spirit of the Super Eagles camp, I'm not keen on him at all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

We don’t want ? Who is we ,Do you work with rohr and the nff ?

As much as I am not a fan of him I will tell you they dude will easily play for Nigeria if he is serious even if it’s to make our bench ,we don’t want as if shehu abdulahi is any better

36 games 8 goals 4 assist in the championship as a midfielder is not bad ,and you say he is not good again ,he even scored more than Michael Olise that’s an attacking midfielder if I am not mistaken

What’s your definition of someone not good enough ?

Billing should have easily make the Denmark squad because he is better than those 2 guys from Brentford and The other 1 from malmo ,but Na coach no Dey reason am

No Cap

I don't care if he scored 10 goals and 10 assists.. He emits bad energy... Don't underestimate the importance of commitment when selecting people to your team..Whether it is sports, business or friendship.
Billings look like the type that would pull a KP Boateng on us.. He said he didn't feel Nigerian when we approached him.. now that he is certain he isn't good enough for Denmark,he remembers his Nigerian root..
Let him be on his own abeg..

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:08am On May 28, 2021
Hannibal Mejbri is now a Tunisian player, wow

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Danielnino00:

I don't care if he scored 10 goals and 10 assists.. He emits bad energy... Don't underestimate the importance of commitment when selecting people to your team..Whether it is sports, business or friendship.
Billings look like the type that would pull a KP Boateng on us.. He said he didn't feel Nigerian when we approached him.. now that he is certain he isn't good enough for Denmark,he remembers his Nigerian root..
Let him be on his own abeg..

cheesy cheesy

Everybody Dey para

Naija go still fall am if e wan play for us

Rohr no Dey use oyinbo player play

Na here we Dey

But on a serious note billing is good enough for Denmark
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
Look who showed up to watch his captain play

Lol.... Saw the pics yesterday. Their closeness no be today. Nice show of support.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2021
They will. Winner will be announced June 7.

andrewbaba44:

Say dem no do ebony award for Belgium this year ?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by skallion7(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2021
Subzero047:
Hannibal Mejbri is now a Tunisian player, wow
And Omar rekik

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:14am On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
They will. Winner will be announced June 7.

Onuachu go win am nah

Abi Na another person go win am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:14am On May 28, 2021
skallion7:
And Omar rekik

Hmm
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:17am On May 28, 2021
skallion7:
And Omar rekik

But if na naija player dem to wait for those big national team to call them first and naija go be second choice
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

But if na naija player dem to wait for those big national team to call them first and naija go be second choice
De nor smart at all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:21am On May 28, 2021
Clint02:
De nor smart at all.

See amad diallo ,dude got every right to choose Italy and even wait because he is just 18 and playing for a big club like Manchester United

But he choose Ivory Coast immediately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2021
Ofcos he would win it. I have already congratulated him a few pages back (check post below). grin

andrewbaba44:

Onuachu go win am nah

Abi Na another person go win am

TheSuperNerd:
Onuachu primed to pick a third personal award in Belgium

Ebere Paul Onuachu has also been nominated (not a surprise really) for the Ebony Shoe award in Belgium (Award given to the best African Player or Best player of African descent in Belgium).

Other contenders: Theo Bongonda (KRC Genk), Albert Sambi Lokonga (Anderlecht), Lukas Nmecha (Anderlecht), Clinton Mata (Club Brugges).

So come June 7, the winner will he officially announced but I am sure we all agree Onuachu will bag that one by a landslide. wink

Finishing 7th in the European Golden Shoe Rankings and being the Only African in the Top 10 of the Golden Shoe Rankings for 20/21 makes him Africa's topmost striker and goals lord in Europe right now.

Congrats again in Advance, Onuachu. The Lord of Belgium.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2021
You are wrong. Watched enough of both and Lookman still edges.

andrewbaba44:

Danjuma is now looking like a better player than look man to me

I might be wrong thou

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ibuks12(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2021
elyte89:

No mind d werey, werey dey disguise grin grin
He don even changed his Twitter name to Phillip Anyanwu...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:45am On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
You are wrong. Watched enough of both and Lookman still edges.

Well lookman should work on his end product sha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Happy birthday to such a great striker. One of a kind. Someone who has shown the traits of greatness.

from courage, hardwork, belief, strength in the face of criticism.

Many high flying years ahead. I throwway salute to Paul Ebere Onuachu.

[img]https://media./images/9befe21f5467990a50a85fb6d41e5058/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Story. The ship has sailed.

And you speak about watching Billing "lately" and you then time travel all the way back to Huddersfield. Abeg, how recently did Billing score a free kick goal? because he didn't bag any in the just concluded season for Bournemouth and yep, I watched some of his games too.
Also, his records with Huddersfield from recent seasons in the PL (17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 seasons) show that he didn't bag any free kick goal.
Even in 2016/17 with Huddersfield in the Championship, he didn't score any Free kick. Absolute zero stats on that.

So where in the hell are you getting this info from? Abi you just wanna hype up the lad abi.
I remember this was how you typed here about Michael Olise that we should be expecting regular Free kick goals when he comes. And that was misleading again because Olise also didn't bag a free kick goal out of the 17 attempts he had in 20/21 season in the Championship.
Note, I like Olise and I have analysed here how he is the answer to our #10 role but the FK info was wrong. He has made attempts and could grow into a regular FK scorer but for now, he isn't. He hasn't bagged one yet.

Also, Billing's Interceptions stats from this season is poor for a CDM. He made 0.6 interceptions per game in 20/21. His tackle rate is 1.2 per game.

Compare this to guys like Obinna Nwobodo (interceptions of 1.6 per game & Tackles of 3.6 per game) and Kelechi Nwakali (Interceptions of 1.4 per game and tackles of 1.5 per game) and you will see Billing isn't even the guy we need putting aside his double faced idiocy.

So in conclusion, We don't need Billing. And I trust that Rohr won't waste time with this double faced liar.

This will be his fate below when Denmark and Nigeria will be playing at this Euros and next year's Afcon respectively. Rubbish and Billing!!!! Mtcheeeww

grin grin
Well it true billing didn't score a freekick goal for Bournemouth this season well I don't see that as a big deal cos he is not the set piece taker of Bournemouth... Bournemouth has alot of good setpiece taker than him I remember during his days in Huddersfield he scored a very superb freekick that was the only time he attempted a freekick from Huddersfield cos Aaron Moor was their set piece taker grin the freekick issue is not a big how many modern scores freekicks is it casemiro or kante ?

Now to olise in 17 attempt he didn't score a freekick well I don't see that as a big deal why?? Coz lookman despite being Fulham first set piece taker he hasn't score a freekick goal for Fulham this season...but yet he keeps on taking it...freekick is not penalty that is open play that any player can score from it...nah it more like luck and a bit of skills, I just put the freekick instance to prove my point that he is a technical player and also skillful he doesn't need to score 15 freekick to prove to you he is a good DMF grin

Now to nwakali and nwobodo cheesy grin

With all due respect I find it very dumb[/b]to make such comparison

[b]Why do I find it dumb??

Firstly, the two doesn't play the same position billing is a DMF and nwakali more like DLP and CMF

Secondly why on Earth will I compare a player that has played in the premier league two fvcking full season to a player that find it hard make a bench in poor relegated team like huesca and played most of his career in second division in back waters league like Porto b, Maastricht, vv venlo, huesca and alocron this is the climax of nwakali's career at least lets him play two full season in laliga before making such ridiculous comparison and lastly you brought up some stupid stat common grin billing 8 fvcking goals this season in Bournemouth and gave 4 fvcking assist and helped his team to clinch the play off which they're playing and hopefully they will be making it back to the premier league next season compared to nwakali who has four goals this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 28, 2021
Moniter0:
I thought you guys said Ehzibue cannot switch anymore because of he will have to forgo his Dutch passport in doing so?

It is an administrative issue they're already working on it hopefully next season he should be available.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 28, 2021
Subzero047:

He is lazy and has a terrible attitude, I have watched at Bournenouth in the EPL and scarcely in the Championship, there is a reason why Huddersfield fans and some Bournenouth fans hate him, he is the kind of player that will decline an invite because he didn't play in previous matches it would put a wedge in the spirit of the Super Eagles camp, I'm not keen on him at all

Agreed he is not a disciplined player but he can give that kind of Costa and zlatan vibes in that camp cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Danjuma is now looking like a better player than look man to me

I might be wrong thou

I prefer danjuma to lookman personally too...he doesn't take on player like lookman just a direct player...if he is in fulham he would have been on 10+ goals this season but technically wise lookman nah agba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

Everybody Dey para

Naija go still fall am if e wan play for us

Rohr no Dey use oyinbo player play

Na here we Dey

But on a serious note billing is good enough for Denmark

As in ehen the coach no just like am grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2021
As usual, when caught with your pants down lying about stats you bring out from "nowhere", you begin typing irrelevant off-tangent epistles and dropping words like "dumb" which easily describes all you have typed both below and in the previous post. What kind of a Super Eagles Camp reporter are you anyway?? Lying to sell a crap player?? Why taking me through a history of Nwakali's past? Is that relevant to his 20/21 stats? And did you just say Nwobodo doesn't play DMF?? You clearly don't know Nwobodo and haven't watched him at all in Turkey!!!

Now, The comparison between Billing and Nwobodo/Nwakali was limited to just the defensive metrics IN THE PRESENT and most recent times. Interceptions and Tackles according to their 20/21 stats showing current form.
This was to prove that indeed the Billing you are desperate to sell to us (albeit falsely) is crap Defensively!!! And Defensively LAZY!!!

I mean he's so defensively lazy that an Nwakali who has played predominantly as CM this season has better defensive stats than him and Nwobodo is a direct comparison because both he and Billing play same DMF role for their respective clubsides. So that was the angle but as usual, you were NOT SMART to see it. Really letting your name down. wink

Billing scored 8 goals and so what?? Dude is bloody average abeg. Will offer us little to nothing defensively and we already have a goalscoring midfielder in Aribo. What we need are proper midfield ballers who can dictate play while still offering cover in the middle and not some over-entitled defensively poor CDM you are desperate to sell here.

In case you don't know, I was the first moniker to drop Billing's name on this thread years ago analysing how he could be an option before he began showing us his real character color.

So next time you wanna lie here about Billing and his non-existent free kick stats or about Olise's freekick ability, abeg check well, because I don't swallow posts without due check.

Nice try Smith but as usual, you got schooled again. grin

smartsmith0907:

grin grin
Well it true billing didn't score a freekick goal for Bournemouth this season well I don't see that as a big deal cos he is not the set piece taker of Bournemouth... Bournemouth has alot of good setpiece taker than him I remember during his days in Huddersfield he scored a very superb freekick that was the only time he attempted a freekick from Huddersfield cos Aaron Moor was their set piece taker grin the freekick issue is not a big how many modern scores freekicks is it casemiro or kante ?

Now to olise in 17 attempt he didn't score a freekick well I don't see that as a big deal why?? Coz lookman despite being Fulham first set piece taker he hasn't score a freekick goal for Fulham this season...but yet he keeps on taking it...freekick is not penalty that is open play that any player can score from it...nah it more like luck and a bit of skills, I just put the freekick instance to prove my point that he is a technical player and also skillful he doesn't need to score 15 freekick to prove to you he is a good DMF grin

Now to nwakali and nwobodo cheesy grin

With all due respect I find it very dumb[/b]to make such comparison

[b]Why do I find it dumb??

Firstly, the two doesn't play the same position billing is a DMF and nwakali more like DLP and CMF

Secondly why on Earth will I compare a player that has played in the premier league two fvcking full season to a player that find it hard make a bench in poor relegated team like huesca and played most of his career in second division in back waters league like Porto b, Maastricht, vv venlo, huesca and alocron this is the climax of nwakali's career at least lets him play two full season in laliga before making such ridiculous comparison and lastly you brought up some stupid stat common grin billing 8 fvcking goals this season in Bournemouth and gave 4 fvcking assist and helped his team to clinch the play off which they're playing and hopefully they will be making it back to the premier league next season compared to nwakali who has four goals this season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2021
Imagine a guy who works with the Super Eagles coming here to tell us all that Billing is good from freekicks and have scored a few when the stats clearly show that Billing didn't score a single freekick this season for Bournemouth.

To make it worse, the stats show that Billing haven't scored a single league freekick for even Huddersfield in 19/20, 18/19 and 17/18 seasons. Even in the Championship in 16/17 he didn't score any.

Yet Smartsmith0907 wants us to swallow the lie that Billing is sooooooo good from Freekicks. Rubbish!
Nwakali has scored a freekick recently but Smartsmith won't acknowledge that fact instead he lies about Billing's non-existent freekick proficiency.

Guy, softly abeg. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, Sugarboyy(m), dijon, dymusty86, Toylove and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.