Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11755237 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) ... (16183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:06pm On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Agreed he is not a disciplined player but he can give that kind of Costa and zlatan vibes in that camp cheesy grin grin

He doesn't even give Costa and Zlatan vibe that's the problem more like a Neymar with the footballing ability of Azubuike Okechukwu

*Hides* grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

See amad diallo ,dude got every right to choose Italy and even wait because he is just 18 and playing for a big club like Manchester United

But he choose Ivory Coast immediately
Baba no dey whine all these guys, which right he get to choose Italy, he no go play make we no lie. Diallo wey no Dey get game time, he was even born in Ivory Coast self no be say dem born am for Italy and Italy even get Chiesa wey be just 23 and dey see better game time for Juventus, Berardi of Sassuolo dey there wey dey get game time, Politano self still dey there and you say Diallo wey no Dey see game time get right to choose Italy because Man U sign am when he no even dey see game time for Man U, who among those wingers Diallo better pass, Insigne self still dey, him self don do the calculation and Italy no pay am

Na Diallo be this for Atalanta before he join Man U, just 4 appearances and you want make Italy call am ahead of who?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Imagine a guy who works with the Super Eagles coming here to tell us all that Billing is good from freekicks and have scored a few when the stats clearly show that Billing didn't score a single freekick this season for Bournemouth.

To make it worse, the stats show that Billing haven't scored a single league freekick for even Huddersfield in 19/20, 18/19 and 17/18 seasons. Even in the Championship in 16/17 he didn't score any.

Yet Smartsmith0907 wants us to swallow the lie that Billing is sooooooo good from Freekicks. Rubbish!
Nwakali has scored a freekick recently but Smartsmith won't acknowledge that fact instead he lies about Billing's non-existent freekick proficiency.

Guy, softly abeg. grin

All these assertion epitomizes idiocy,stupidity
Phillip scored a freekick to debunk this shit here stat bunk is for you https://www.statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=46085

And in his 15 goals he scored in his whole career 4 came between 18 yard (3) and one 18 yard+ which proves the fact he is not just limited to defensive duty but attack wise he is dope I will still dig out his stat defensive from 2017 till date compare to ekuke nwakali grin grin

I proved my point attack wise

PS at the bolded I don't remember telling you or anyone here I work for the super eagles probably you're just being DELUSIONAL.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 28, 2021
Subzero047:

He doesn't even give Costa and Zlatan vibe that's the problem more like a Neymar with the footballing ability of Azubuike Okechukwu

*Hides* grin

Agreed but this season with Bournemouth he has work on his lazy attitudes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Baba no dey whine all these guys, which right he get to choose Italy, he no go play make we no lie. Diallo wey no Dey get game time, he was even born in Ivory Coast self no be say dem born am for Italy and Italy even get Chiesa wey be just 23 and dey see better game time for Juventus, Berardi of Sassuolo dey there wey dey get game time, Politano self still dey there and you say Diallo wey no Dey see game time get right to choose Italy because Man U sign am when he no even dey see game time for Man U, who among those wingers Diallo better pass, Insigne self still dey, him self don do the calculation and Italy no pay am

Na Diallo be this for Atalanta before he join Man U, just 4 appearances and you want make Italy call am ahead of who?

Em,, contrary to your stance, I think a 17 years old player, getting four games and scoring a goal for a top Serie A side like Atalanta, is huge. It shows he has a great potential. At 18, fighting to break into Manchester United, he could have decided to wait for how his cards played out before making a decision to either play for Italy or the Ivorians.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 28, 2021
According to infogol

Phillip billing passes this season

Assist 3 assists

Expected assist 3.61

Passes 1041

Completed passes 78%

Defensively

Tackles attempted 71

Tackles sucess 44

Tackles sucess% 62%

Nwakali D great jaja of supernerd grin

Passes

Assist 0

Expected assist 0.03

Passes 82

Completed passes 71

Completed passes% 87%

Defensive

Tackles 8
Tackles completed 4
Tackles success % 50

Source https://www.infogol.net/en/player/philip-billing/424

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:46pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

I did not mean diallo will start for Italy right now ,you should get the point

He is playing for Man U at the age of 18 and he just signed ,give him like 2 more seasons then you will see weda they won’t call him

Amad diallo was playing for Atlanta youth team when Man U don Dey scout am ,you think say na the 4 appearance make Man U buy am ?

Diallo have every hope to make the Italian team weda he was born in Ivory Coast or not

If dem born am for Ivory Coast nko ?

Diego Costa danjuma ,none of them dem born for Netherlands or Spain

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovych: 1:49pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

But if na naija player dem to wait for those big national team to call them first and naija go be second choice
grin grin You'll start hearing comments like "it's flattering but I want to focus on club football for now, I'm still young" until their country of birth calls them up and we start hearing another story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovych: 1:51pm On May 28, 2021
ibuks12:

He don even changed his Twitter name to Phillip Anyanwu...
grin grin This one here is really funny, we still know him as Philip Billing

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2021
Billing scored a freekick where please? In a league game recently? Where abeg? grin lol

Did he score a league freekick for Huddersfield in 19/20 season? No.

Did he score a league freekick for Bournemouth this season (20/21)? No

All his league stats show he has not scored a freekick goal in a league game even as far back as 17/18 with Huddersfield!!!

Now pray tell where you got the FACT that he is so good from freekicks. You just cooked up a lie and dropped it here thinking this thread is a gathering of fools abi?? grin

Just look at you dribbling yourself and sounding so desperate to prove a fallacy right. No Freekick goals for Billing in a league campaign for over or close to four years years yet he is good from Freekicks. What sort of lying skill is that? grin

And stop being silly shifting the goal posts. I highlighted your own posts where you said Billing will offer us good cover in the DM role and I debunked it with stats facts showing that Nwakali and Nwobodo have been far better than him defensively with one playing CM predominantly and the other playing CDM predominantly.

No one mentioned attack wise mister. He scored 8 in 34 while Nwakali has scored 4 in 17 including a world class Freekick. Something Billing can only dream of.

Now you are just running from the defensive stats that destroys your assessment of Billing's defensive ability because the 20/21 story tells us how poor defensively he is. You really lack bright analytical judgment for one who claims to work closely with the national team.

And wait... So now you don't work with the Super Eagles anymore?? grin But when folks here specifically asked you that, you kept referring to yourself and the team's crew as "We". Remember? grin

You never made an effort to deny your close association with the team.
But now, out of nowhere, you are denying you don't work with the team or follow them around. Lol

Abeg, you are really not doing a good job sounding Smart. A real letdown to your name again. Just rest! grin

smartsmith0907:

All these assertion epitomizes idiocy,stupidity
Phillip scored a freekick to debunk this shit here stat bunk is for you https://www.statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=46085

And in his 15 goals he scored in his whole career 4 came between 18 yard (3) and one 18 yard+ which proves the fact he is not just limited to defensive duty but attack wise he is dope I will still dig out his stat defensive from 2017 till date compare to ekuke nwakali grin grin

I proved my point attack wise

PS at the bolded I don't remember telling you or anyone here I work for the super eagles probably you're just being DELUSIONAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Billing scored a freekick where please? In a league game recently? Where abeg? grin lol

All his league stats show he has not scored a freekick goal in a league game even as far back as 17/18 with Huddersfield!!!

Now pray tell where you got the FACT that he is so good from freekicks. You just cooked up a lie and dropped it here thinking this thread is a gathering of fools abi?? grin

Just look at you dribbling yourself and sounding so desperate to prove a fallacy right. No Freekick goals for Billing in a league campaign for over or close to four years years yet he is good from Freekicks. What sort of lying skill is that? grin

And stop being silly shifting the goal posts. I highlighted your own posts where you said Billing will offer us good cover in the DM role and I debunked it with stats facts showing that Nwakali and Nwobodo have been far better than him defensively with one playing CM predominantly and the other playing CDM predominantly.

No one mentioned attack wise mister. He scored 8 in 34 while Nwakali has scored 4 in 17 including a world class Freekick. Something Billing can only dream of.

Now you are just running from the defensive stats that destroys your assessment of Billing's defensive ability because the 20/21 story tells us how poor defensively he is. You really lack bright analytical judgment for one who claims to work closely with the national team.

And wait... So now you don't work with the Super Eagles anymore?? grin But when folks here specifically asked you that, you kept referring to yourself and the team's crew as "We". Remember? grin

But now, out of nowhere, you are denying you don't work with the team or follow them around. Lol

Abeg, you are really not doing a good job sounding Smart. A real letdown to your name again. Just rest! grin

Dummy he scored in Huddersfield 19/20 thats stat bunk for you dummy check it up
I could remember how the goal was like cos I watched the full 90 minutes of the match

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
Anwar El Ghazi of Aston Villa should better go and play for Morocco

He was called for the Netherlands provisional squad for the euros which was his first call up since 2015 ,only for him to be dropped from the final squad

Dem no Dey tell blind man say rain Dey fall

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

And who i work for and what I do is not of your business that's my issue what your buisness is the fact I bring camp news to you when camp opens...complete sport, super sport reports exclusive about SE does this means they work with SE try harder next time bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2021
Top 5 goals of MD 23 in the NPFL

The goals are crazy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheIPUGquVo

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2021
Oh shut up Dumb one. Just trying to evade the obvious abi? grin

You said you work with the Super Eagles crew/team and now you said you don't. Such unstable statements reminds me of someone. Billing!!!

So I can see why you are here defending Billing's under-average ass. You and him share similar lying tongues. You both say one thing today and twist it into another thing tomorrow. No wonder. grin

So I don't give a hoot if you work at the white house okay. The issue here is how you keep lying about one thing or the other including you now backtracking on your referral to yourself and the national team's crew as "We". You clearly dropped the indication that you work with them. Now you are here saying another nonsense only because I have exposed the gross incompetence of your analytical assessment ability on our players.

Dude, rest. You have been schooled. No dey lie here again. Merci

smartsmith0907:

And who i work for and what I do is not of your business that's my issue what your buisness is the fact I bring camp news to you when camp opens...complete sport, super sport reports exclusive about SE does this means they work with SE try harder next time bro grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovych: 2:13pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Anwar El Ghazi of Aston Villa should better go and play for Morocco

He was called for the Netherlands provisional squad for the euros which was his first call up since 2015 ,only for him to be dropped from the final squad

Dem no Dey tell blind man say rain Dey fall
The Dutch team have really dealt with him, they wanted to do that to Ziyech but he saw the hand writing on the wall earlier and fled. Ihattaren is about to make the same mistake
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2021
Dumb Smith, he actually DIDN'T PLAY FOR Huddersfield in 19/20 season. He played for Bournemouth.

I was about to modify my own statement before you quoted it and still, you didn't even spot the error of mentioning Huddersfield instead of Bournemouth for the 19/20 season.

So pray tell, abeg... Show me the match in 19/20 season where Billing scored a freekick in the league for Huddersfield seeing that he was at Bournemouth all season.

And I am specific about league stats. Not any other. So do us the honor, smith. grin

smartsmith0907:

Dummy he scored in Huddersfield 19/20 thats stat bunk for you dummy check it up
I could remember how the goal was like cos I watched the full 90 minutes of the match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Oh shut up Dumb one. Just trying to evade the obvious abi? grin

You said you work with the Super Eagles crew/team and now you said you don't. Such unstable statements reminds me of someone. Billing!!!

So I can see why you are here defending Billing's under-average ass. You and him share similar lying tongues. You both say one thing today and twist it into another thing tomorrow. No wonder. grin

So I don't give a hoot if you work at the white house okay. The issue here is how you keep lying about one thing or the other including you now backtracking on your referral to yourself and the national team's crew as "We". You clearly dropped the indication that you work with them. Now you are here saying another nonsense only because I have exposed the gross incompetence of your analytical assessment ability on our players.

Dude, rest. You have been schooled. No dey lie here again. Merci

Oh ye child of hate and perdition

Same way you don't about what I do same actually I don't give a fvck about who you're ...I proved my point credit to stat bunk and info gol and yet it remains billing scored a freekick goal and even an overhead kick for Bournemouth in 19/20 season
So next time your L in peace
In your stupid you claim I lied about him scoring a freekick goal yet I came up with a prove credit to stat bunk that shows how really dumb you're dumbo

And when you see him on the field iñ our darling super eagles shirt you can choke to death...I don't care grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Dumb Smith, he actually DIDN'T PLAY FOR Huddersfield in 19/20 season. He played for Bournemouth.

I was about to modify my own statement before you quoted it and still, you didn't even spot the error of mentioning Huddersfield instead of Bournemouth for the 19/20 season.

So pray tell, abeg... Show me the match in 19/20 season where Billing scored a freekick in the league for Huddersfield seeing that he was at Bournemouth all season.

And I am specific about league stats. Not any other. So do us the honor, smith. grin

Same way you made a mistake I did to
Man that shows am an human dude and I wasn't stupid to repeat such in my subsequent post grin grin

League stat ohhhh men I did that already and for real am gonna do that again grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2021
This is rubbish.

According to Sofascore:

Billing (CDM) has an Interceptions stats rate of 0.6 per game. And a tackles rate of 1.2 per game.

Nwobodo (CDM): Interceptions stats rate of 1.6 per game.
Tackles rate of 3.6 per game.

Nwakali (CM, played DM once): Interceptions stats rate of 1.4 per game and Tackles rate of 1.5 per game.

Passing Accuracy per game, Nwakali again trumps Billing with 82% per game vs Billing's 78% per game.

Billing's key passes per game is 0.9 per game while Nwakali's is 1.1 per game. This measures the rate at which they constantly create chances for their team and Nwakali edges.

Nwakali - 1 Freekick Goal

Billing - Zero Freekick Goal.

Ehya.... Looks like Nwakali is just the better pick of the two. Nwobodo also has a strong case ahead of Billing.

But you are here licking that lying lad's ass. But it's no longer a mystery. You are both the same seeing how you are also backtracking on things you have said here before. grin

smartsmith0907:
According to infogol

Assist 3 assists

Expected assist 3.61

Passes 1041

Completed passes 78%

Defensively

Tackles attempted 71

Tackles sucess 44

Tackles sucess% 62%

Passes

Assist 0

Expected assist 0.03

Passes 82

Completed passes 71

Completed passes% 87%

Defensive

Tackles 8
Tackles completed 4
Tackles success % 50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
This is rubbish.

According to renowned Sofascore:

Billing (CDM) has an Interceptions stats rate of 0.6 per game. And a tackles rate of 1.2 per game.

Nwakali (CM, played DM once): Interceptions stats rate of 1.4 per game and Tackles rate of 1.5 per game.

Passing Accuracy per game, Nwakali again trumps Billing with 82% per game vs Billing's 78% per game.

Billing's key passes per game is 0.9 per game while Nwakali's is 1.1 per game. This measures the rate at which they constantly create chances for their team and Nwakali edges.

Nwakali- 4 goals in 17 games.

Billing - 8 goals in 34 games.

Ehya.... Looks like Nwakali is just the better pick of the two. Nwobodo also has a strong case ahead of Billing.

But you are here licking that lying lad's ass. But it's no longer a mystery. You are both the same seeing how you are also backtracking on things you have said here before. grin

smartsmith0907:
According to infogol

Assist 3 assists

Expected assist 3.61

Passes 1041

Completed passes 78%

Defensively

Tackles attempted 71

Tackles sucess 44

Tackles sucess% 62%

Passes

Assist 0

Expected assist 0.03

Passes 82

Completed passes 71

Completed passes% 87%

Defensive

Tackles 8
Tackles completed 4
Tackles success % 50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
Karlovych:
The Dutch team have really dealt with him, they wanted to do that to Ziyech but he saw the hand writing on the wall earlier and fled. Ihattaren is about to make the same mistake

Ziyech come even better pass their wingers apart from Depay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
This is rubbish.

Wetin happen

You and smith Dey fight abi grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
This is rubbish.

Oh ye child of hate and perdition grin grin

You know something about me I don't a make statement without backing it up with fact

The exerpt above didn't prove me wrong

Common how can you compare a lad that has 8 fvcking go and 4 fvcking assist to a dude with 4 goals and zero assists yet you're telling he is better with a guy that has a better stat than him... Are you this dumb I brought his performance expected assist of nwakali it was around 00.3 compare to my boy that has a nice of 3.64 are you kidding me the truth remain billing is better than nwakali
Mumu ignore billing and was rushed to mention his goals odeee
Danke!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Wetin happen

I just de look them make dem de behave like small children.

I don de scroll pass both of them post self.

If any one quote the other na scroll pass

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Wetin happen

Common no be fight grin grin
Nah just argument
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2021
But you claimed you watched the league game naa. grin Of how he scored a freekick for "Huddersfield" in 19/20 season. You can bet with your tongue even. grin

Okay, fine... Now that you see it's Bournemouth. Show us the game. Show us the freekick Goal he scored while playing in the EPL because it was an EPL season for Billing. The season he went down with Bournemouth. Biko show us naa. Show us his wonderful EPL freekick. grin

smartsmith0907:

Same way you made a mistake I did to
Man that shows am an human dude and I wasn't stupid to repeat such in my subsequent post grin grin

League stat ohhhh men I did that already and for real am gonna do that again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:39pm On May 28, 2021
kingphilip:
I just de look them make dem de behave like small children.

I don de scroll pass both of them post self.

If any one quote the other na scroll pass

cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Nah season stat be this

https://www.statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=46085

For you to check his freekick check it on Bournemouth stat and also I would have loved to share the YouTube link of his overhead kick but am scared you might just choke grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
But you claimed you watched the league game naa. grin Of how he scored a freekick for "Huddersfield" in 19/20 season. You can bet with your tongue even. grin

Okay, fine... Now that you see it's Bournemouth. Show us the game. Show us the freekick Goal he scored while playing in the EPL because it was an EPL season for Billing. The season he went down with Bournemouth. Biko show us naa. Show us his wonderful EPL freekick. grin

Dumbo I corrected my mistake
Haba why you won choke laidis grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2021
I am destorying the lying guy with stats and facts and he is only busy typing nonsense epistles. A fight? Naaah... More like a schooling.

Imagine saying Billing is very good from Freekicks but throughout this season, he didn't even bag one freekick Goal. grin What do you call that?

Or a guy who has just 0.6 interceptions per game (and 1.2 tackles per game) compared to Nwobodo's 1.6 interceptions/game and 3.6 tackles/game and wants us to believe Billing covers us well in the CDM role. Wetin be that abeg? grin

andrewbaba44:

Wetin happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
I am destorying the lying guy with stats and facts and he is only busy typing nonsense epistles. A fight? Naaah... More like a schooling.

Imagine saying Billing is very good from Freekicks but throughout this season, he didn't even bag one freekick Goal. grin What do you call that?

Or a guy who has just 0.6 interceptions per game (and 1.2 tackles per game) compared to Nwobodo's 1.6 interceptions/game and 3.6 tackles/game and wants us to believe Billing covers us well in the CDM role. Wetin be that abeg? grin

Hmmmmm you don dey choke yourself with lies grin grin
Bring out tackling sucess rate and how many each tackles of those players have grin grin
No choke yourself b grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) ... (16183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m), 123jamessmith, PDPGuy, elyte89, opes, damagnificentusb(m), hatakekakashi, Napoleon55(m), Ppogbae and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.