Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11631631 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11277) (11278) (11279) (11280) (11281) (11282) (11283) ... (16136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nigeria is a great nation to myself and my family.
Please, just say your family is ruin, not Nigeria!
I can't allow any psychopath to put a curse on the nation where my family lives.
Psychopaths, that have contributed nothing to the nation.
As per Olise, has he played for Algeria yet?
Rumors yet some idiots see it as a channel to curse their family members!
These guys are less than 30 years but have so much hate in their hearts.
Pathetic fellows!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
ChrisKels:

I hope this is true, but which one be huge sacks of groundnut nah? Who imports cocaine to Mexico?
Haba Chriskels...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
PurpleHouse:

Business and Negotiation is a skill that I learned from Donald Trump. No. We should never beg anyone. Just make them an offer they cannot refuse.

Nff and Rohr say back expecting him to think it through when Algeria were busy doing all the dirty job. I reckon many if you laughed initially and mockef Algeria that theyll never get him. Well, here we go. The ones who wanted it the most, wit the best offer, got him.

Rohr is the fault here. I bet if dude was in Germany he would have done more to get him. But he allowed him slip away because we failed to paint am offer to him and make him see reasons to play for us. And yes, begging too is allowed. Begging not in a beggars way, but with a carrot offer that promises a win-win for both parties.

Algeria did that perfectly.

Nigerians are so proud
I have seen and read many of this super countries in football lure talents. If I was the coach would have meet with him, assure him of how i so mucb need his presence in my team, even have dinner with his family,check up on him via mails and sometimes give him advice and encouragement on how to improve his games. Like u said Rohr wasn't interested in him much at all because if he really showed interest and we move towards him like Algeria did we would have had him at ease

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
fake
Beloved3:
Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The Nigerian national team coach Gernot Rohr, has been relieved of his job in a move that many Nigerians believe was long overdue.
Rohr, 68, was engaged as national coach in 2016 and has had a love-hate relationship with the NFF, the Nigerian football body as well as Nigerian football fans.

After being knocked out of the first round of the 2018 World Cup by Croatia and Argentina, Rohr went on to win his only laurel, the AFCON bronze a year later. Since then he has repeatedly failed to qualify for subsequent World Cups or AFCON finals and this has been cited as the main reasons the NFF - backed by a public outcry from millions of unimpressed fans - has decided to terminate his contract. “Don’t ask me which AFCON” said one particularly emotional fan. “Are you not a Nigerian?” he asked, angrily.

Other reasons cited by the football administration include his refusal to resign over his own delayed salary payments as it is widely believed to be “a sure sign of his ‘insider’ corruption” and “a desperation to make a name for himself with the unrivalled, world class talent Nigeria has at its disposal”.

Inside ‘sauces’ also say that Rohr’s most recent and fatal oversight was his refusal to invite to the national team the Nigerian striker currently tearing up the Bundesliga with Union Berlin, Taiwo Awoniyi. This oversight, according to NFF 3rd VP Tobi ‘17’ Wisdom, was “the last straw”. VP Tobi Wisdom was instrumental to what he described as “a very simple and straightforward decision. On that alone, the man had to go. Finish”.

When it was pointed out that Awoniyi had indeed now been invited as a late call-up, Mr Wisdom stated he was “not aware of it” and made a quick dash to the loo from where he exited through the window. His press secretary later explained his boss’ unusual action, stating “he was pressed”.

Nigeria has several games to play before qualifying for the 2022 AFCON and there are indications that they have several world class coaches lining up to take on the job which unofficially comes ‘without a salary until further notice’.

“We can’t wait” said one former coach of a top European country who chose to remain anonymous. “I’m by my phone every day, waiting. My wife and child already have their bags packed. With its talent and superb infrastructure, coaching the Superb Eagles of Nigeria is every coach’s dream” he said.

When it was pointed out that the Nigerian national team is known as the Super Eagles rather than the ‘Superb’ Eagles, he informed this reporter that his first goal would be to immediately change the name of the team to ‘Superb’ Eagles. He went on, “Superb is far better than ‘Super’ and therefore psychologically, the team will be more prepared to reach the second round of the World Cup and even win it. That’s my plan.”

Nigeria’s next opponents are the Central African Republic. They arrived in the early hours of this morning accompanied by 16 huge sacks of groundnuts in their luggage. When asked the significance of the nuts, their PR secretary Haufor Doo explained “we are here to sell them”.

The game is on Thursday.

DaMunk, with agency reports.

Sauce www.unasabicomplain.com

Culled from Cybereagles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
fabyom:
Nigeria is a great nation to myself and my family.
Please, just say your family is ruin, not Nigeria!
I can't allow any psychopath to put a curse on the nation where my family lives.
Psychopaths, that have contributed nothing to the nation.
As per Olise, has he played for Algeria yet?
Rumors yet some idiots see it as a channel to curse their family members!
These guys are less than 30 years but have so much hate in their hearts.
Pathetic fellows!

This sort of attitude is the reason why the country is in total shambles.

So , because you and your family are well off it then means that anyone who criticises the atrocities happening in Nigeria is if sstupid ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
I no dey una debate. But just to correct something, Southgate had Eze in his initial list but for injury.
andrewbaba44:

If so why is southgate yet to call ebere eze to the english team to stop him from playing for naija ?

Aina played 3 matched within how many season ? even a player that has played 5 consecutive games in the premier league wont be called let alone aina

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Beloved3:
Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The Nigerian national team coach Gernot Rohr, has been relieved of his job in a move that many Nigerians believe was long overdue.
Rohr, 68, was engaged as national coach in 2016 and has had a love-hate relationship with the NFF, the Nigerian football body as well as Nigerian football fans.

After being knocked out of the first round of the 2018 World Cup by Croatia and Argentina, Rohr went on to win his only laurel, the AFCON bronze a year later. Since then he has repeatedly failed to qualify for subsequent World Cups or AFCON finals and this has been cited as the main reasons the NFF - backed by a public outcry from millions of unimpressed fans - has decided to terminate his contract. “Don’t ask me which AFCON” said one particularly emotional fan. “Are you not a Nigerian?” he asked, angrily.

Other reasons cited by the football administration include his refusal to resign over his own delayed salary payments as it is widely believed to be “a sure sign of his ‘insider’ corruption” and “a desperation to make a name for himself with the unrivalled, world class talent Nigeria has at its disposal”.

Inside ‘sauces’ also say that Rohr’s most recent and fatal oversight was his refusal to invite to the national team the Nigerian striker currently tearing up the Bundesliga with Union Berlin, Taiwo Awoniyi. This oversight, according to NFF 3rd VP Tobi ‘17’ Wisdom, was “the last straw”. VP Tobi Wisdom was instrumental to what he described as “a very simple and straightforward decision. On that alone, the man had to go. Finish”.

When it was pointed out that Awoniyi had indeed now been invited as a late call-up, Mr Wisdom stated he was “not aware of it” and made a quick dash to the loo from where he exited through the window. His press secretary later explained his boss’ unusual action, stating “he was pressed”.

Nigeria has several games to play before qualifying for the 2022 AFCON and there are indications that they have several world class coaches lining up to take on the job which unofficially comes ‘without a salary until further notice’.

“We can’t wait” said one former coach of a top European country who chose to remain anonymous. “I’m by my phone every day, waiting. My wife and child already have their bags packed. With its talent and superb infrastructure, coaching the Superb Eagles of Nigeria is every coach’s dream” he said.

When it was pointed out that the Nigerian national team is known as the Super Eagles rather than the ‘Superb’ Eagles, he informed this reporter that his first goal would be to immediately change the name of the team to ‘Superb’ Eagles. He went on, “Superb is far better than ‘Super’ and therefore psychologically, the team will be more prepared to reach the second round of the World Cup and even win it. That’s my plan.”

Nigeria’s next opponents are the Central African Republic. They arrived in the early hours of this morning accompanied by 16 huge sacks of groundnuts in their luggage. When asked the significance of the nuts, their PR secretary Haufor Doo explained “we are here to sell them”.

The game is on Thursday.

DaMunk, with agency reports.

Sauce www.unasabicomplain.com

Culled from Cybereagles.

Sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Napoleon55:

Rohr is not t b blamed on this one,
but olise,
good luck to him if this is his choice,that's his problem.

Ro' does not need go down on his knees to make him play 4 us,
He reached out to him the same way he reached out to the rest of other FBs in our ranks like Akpogama,Maduka,
He even placed him on d stand by list.
but olise and his agent decided stall n played us,that is if this whole story turns out to b true.

Right now we have not heard from d horses mouth,or from d authoritative source.
I can only regard all these as rumors
Have we thought about the relationship btw Olise and his parents? Could have a bearing on his decision? Also we saw that Kolawole Dessers chose the country of his mom over his father's so this shouldn't be a surprise. But Las Las, I don't believe Olise has picked Algeria until I see him play for them. Algeria is anti-Christian, so I would think that should make think well over his decisions, plus those arabs no like black people.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
12large1:

Thunder faya you. Rohr is at fault because a French and English reject wants to represent another country. See the sort of nonsense that I’m reading. My friend, your honor is more important than your feelings

Thunder fire you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Many of you here are kids, have never started or grown a business, and probably still sleep under your father's chair. Else you will know that everything in life revolves around negotiation and human psychology.

Nothing goes for nothing.

We lost Olise because we didn't promise much. The ones who did, got him.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Strugglingman: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
PurpleHouse:

I wanted to use the range in my heart to insult your mother who was a prostitute before your father who was a thief accidentally impregnated her. But I changed my mind and forgive you. There is no need insulting a bastard son of a thief and prostitute.. His life is already an insult to decent sons and daughters of prostitutes world wide. So I won't insult you but advice you like a kid that you are.

Don't ever im nsukt me here again. Else you'll know that times have changed, and people can be traced anywhere.
who be this ? undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
One is even telling me if I had been in this group for long I would understand his point and that of Rohrs issues with AMs. Dude, i've been in here before you were born.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
ChrisKels:

Wetin concern Salah and Egypt for this talk? Was Salah born in a foreign land like the player being discussed here or does Algeria in any way look like Egypt? Which kind total off point be this? And why would Olise's French agent wade into political tensions between both nations, and at the same time ask Olise to choose Algeria because Algeria banned flights from France two days ago? Don't you think making these kinda statements would rather make one look stupid? Ayo Abeg go carry your boxer where you took your bath, no be me take am.
And talking about Nigeria being infested with terrorists being his reason for Olise switching be sense. You no de sleep well for night?

How I no go talk about Salah when your rationale for opening mouth waahhh is because of Terrorism? Is Olise bigger than Salah.

Wa, calm down there o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gbas gbos everywhere...

I posted sometimes ago about how our NT is made up of our very own players who we nurtured...I was referring to the likes of Victor, Kelechi, Ndidi and co...

Olise will no doubt add quality to our midfield but that doesn't mean we should start wailing because he choose Algeria over Nigeria.

What we need to do is for NFF to go back to the drawing board and reshape our grassroot football. I'm 100% sure more quality players will emerge.

Now for those saying Nigeria is a bigger footballing brand than Algeria so Olise should play for us...with due respect that's an ignorant statement. There are many things to consider before choosing a country you want to play with... I can bet those saying these will not allow their ward to play for Nigeria when you consider the current state of the nation.
Chriskel was right, you all should stop tagging his view as political. Sport is a sector of the economy. If the economy is shaky, it will affect our football.

Make we forget Olise and concentrate on our OWN. Amoo is not doing bad in Sweden. Talents are emerging here and there.

How sure are we that this Olise will give his ALL if he decides to play for us.

We move

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
humility33:

Nigerians are so proud
I have seen and read many of this super countries in football lure talents. If I was the coach would have meet with him, assure him of how i so mucb need his presence in my team, even have dinner with his family,check up on him via mails and sometimes give him advice and encouragement on how to improve his games. Like u said Rohr wasn't interested in him much at all because if he really showed interest and we move towards him like Algeria did we would have had him at ease

Very proud people.

I have won so much in life due to humility and Negotiation strategies. Even the queen of my life that guys could not talk to due to her too much beauty and ikebe, as they were scared of rejection, I patiently toasted her sweetly for months only to realize she was even a Virgin. Na me win last last.

Learning how to talk, negotiate, communicate, and compassionate is a skill many Nigerians lack. Wa want am now now. That's where failure start.

If Rohr had don the needful like you rightly pointed out, all the FBs we approach, given enough time, will play for us. But he does it with no seriousness. Just blabbing via newspapers.

Go see the young man, he was probably waiting for you. But no!!!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
IDENNAA:

This sort of attitude is the reason why the country is in total shambles.

So , because you and your family are well off it then means that anyone who criticises the atrocities happening in Nigeria is if sstupid ?

the country is not in shambles...

the whole country cannot be in shambles at the same time unless there is a coordinated unrest all over Nigeria by a group of people or the government itself..

Nigeria is a multi-ethnic country so it will be difficult to put every ethnic region in shambles... you can say the economic/political/social e.t.c. situation of an ethnic region is worse than others and that's the way it is all over world, a single country can't have the same economic opportunities in every region of the country especially a country like Nigeria where millions of people migrate out of their states in search of better opportunities in other states...

It is your sort of attitude that chases middle class Nigerians away from Nigeria... fabyom said "Nigeria is a great nation to myself and my family".. he didn't say anything about been "well-off"... so you're been very toxic and hateful, just because you hate Nigeria does not mean other people hate Nigeria or their part of Nigeria... you also hate people that are doing well in their lives..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
guy it's ok no need for the insults peace

PurpleHouse:

I wanted to use the range in my heart to insult your mother who was a prostitute before your father who was a thief accidentally impregnated her. But I changed my mind and forgive you. There is no need insulting a bastard son of a thief and prostitute.. His life is already an insult to decent sons and daughters of prostitutes world wide. So I won't insult you but advice you like a kid that you are.

Don't ever insult me here again. Else you'll know that times have changed, and people can be traced anywhere.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
On top small talks on Olise now, parents don de receive swear grin
At this age people still think the most retaliatory insult is at one's parent grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
I take back the insults on your parents and replace it with thunder. Thunder go fire you 12large.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Some people have turned Nairaland sports section to kiddies club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
PurpleHouse:
I take back the insults on your parents and replace it with thunder. Thunder go fire you 12large.

Na wa ooo. Is this nonsense necessary? All this over some half-Algerian mulatto?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Basco (BVV) is it true Sessegnon is joining Enugu Rangers? The Sessesgnon that played alongside Osaze at WestBrom.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
If all three went to play each other, which XI will come out tops?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
PurpleHouse:

Very proud people.

I have won so much in life due to humility and Negotiation strategies. Even the queen of my life that guys could not talk to due to her too much beauty and ikebe, as they were scared of rejection, I patiently toasted her sweetly for months only to realize she was even a Virgin. Na me win last last.

Learning how to talk, negotiate, communicate, and compassionate is a skill many Nigerians lack. Wa want am now now. That's where failure start.

If Rohr had don the needful like you rightly pointed out, all the FBs we approach, given enough time, will play for us. But he does it with no seriousness. Just blabbing via newspapers.

Go see the young man, he was probably waiting for you. But no!!!

So much to learn in life

Having a good bargaining and negotiation skills speaks volume. I have built my mind to the extent that i can get anything i desire if i persist long enough except God does not want me have it

Well we just have to hope the Lad make a U-turn or we have to move on

I think it would have been worse if the team was managed by a Nigerian Indigenous coaches they always believes one player they're trying to market from kano pillars js way better than a crystal palace player and will rarely reach out to this lads but expect them to reach out him and the corrupt ones wjll want them to grease his palms prior they get call ups sef
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
mostob:
Gbas gbos everywhere...

I posted sometimes ago about how our NT is made up of our very own players who we nurtured...I was referring to the likes of Victor, Kelechi, Ndidi and co...

Olise will no doubt add quality to our midfield but that doesn't mean we should start wailing because he choose Algeria over Nigeria.

What we need to do is for NFF to go back to the drawing board and reshape our grassroot football. I'm 100% sure more quality players will emerge.

Now for those saying Nigeria is a bigger footballing brand than Algeria so Olise should play for us...with due respect that's an ignorant statement. There are many things to consider before choosing a country you want to play with... I can bet those saying these will not allow their ward to play for Nigeria when you consider the current state of the nation.
Chriskel was right, you all should stop tagging his view as political. Sport is a sector of the economy. If the economy is shaky, it will affect our football.

Make we forget Olise and concentrate on our OWN. Amoo is not doing bad in Sweden. Talents are emerging here and there.

How sure are we that this Olise will give his ALL if he decides to play for us.

We move

The Pinnick led NFF is not ready to develop grassroot foot ball.... he is good at getting sponsors for the teams but grassroots football he is falling in that regard and may keep failing

One way u develop grassroot football is by appointing sound and passionate coaches for the cadet teams...having some One like Equaveon, Aigbogun and Ladan Bosso manage cadet teams shows regression. Just imagine the talents harnessed during Miagari time in NFF compare to Pinnick and now read he is working for possibility of a 3rd term Meaning we're in for a long ride

Can someone explain to me the role of the NFF first vice president Mr. Seyi i quite understand Mr. Dikko role in LMC what's that Seyi role Sometimes we blame PINNICK how about the inactive politician that suppose to be working with him in ideas qnd implementation to develop our football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
This news is not even confirmed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ppogbae:

Na wa ooo. Is this nonsense necessary? All this over some half-Algerian mulatto?

But it is not wah when he insults me first without me even referring to him or insulting him other than to make a simple and friendly point bah?

But it is chidish when an adults schools a kid?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
PurpleHouse:

But it is not wah when he insults me first without me even referring to him or insulting him other than to make a simple and friendly point bah?

But it is chidish when an adults schools a kid?

Bro...you should learn to ignore him
He takes and gives insults as breakfast

He lacks proper engagement skills

Just treat his insults as inconsequential

Please try to ignore insults here and dont allow emotions ride on u
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please will FIFA tv show this qualifier like they did on the last one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danielnino00:

I dunno that we were having a quiz and debate competition here.. thanks for hinting me

Silly statement. I gave reasons why Awoniyi should have stayed at Liverpool and u gave ur own reasons why not, that is a debate. Like it or not u took part in a debate.

If I give reasons why Musa deserves his caps and u give ur own reasons why not, we had a debate. It is not until I greet the judges and audience before u know we are having a debate. This thread is built on debates Sir

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
humility33:

Bro...you should learn to ignore him
He takes and gives insults as breakfast

He lacks proper engagement skills

Just treat his insults as inconsequential

Please try to ignore insults here and dont allow emotions ride on u

Rodger that. Thanks.

I nor too like insults like that. As a Benin man e dey make my head skip. Smiles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
I think the teslim pitch is in a great shape now..

Only prays it doesn't rain on the match day

https://www.facebook.com/ngsupereagles/videos/561346768433653/

https://www.facebook.com/ngsupereagles/videos/972299696682845/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11277) (11278) (11279) (11280) (11281) (11282) (11283) ... (16136) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Charly17(m), Marjoribanks, Oasis007(m), TheSuperNerd(m), humility33(m), forgiveness, Kog45(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.