Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,276 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11945585 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16220) (16221) (16222) (16223) (16224) (16225) (16226) ... (16357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:06pm On May 26
Napoleon55:

Ademola Lookman has successfully replaced Victor Moses,this is not a debate.
he might even achieve more with the Eagles.
I agree. It is left to our NT coach.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:10pm On May 26
komekn:
Aribo is back in the EPL

Southampton just beat Leeds.

If Southampton are really serious and want to remain in the EPL, then they have to do away with deadwoods like Aribo. They need to get really good players because players like Aribo can never keep them in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 7:14pm On May 26
Amedino99:
is it not enugu rangers that used sand truck during their title celebrations?
grin grin grin Na them

No be crowd we de talk of? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sureleads: 7:28pm On May 26
ChrisKels:

If Southampton are really serious and want to remain in the EPL, then they have to do away with deadwoods like Aribo. They need to get really good players because players like Aribo can never keep them in the EPL.

This guy just likes to talk anyhow. For a guy thats a stalwart of this thread that seeks to promote nigerian football, this is some crass talk about a national team player. Agreed Aribo might have lost some form, how about encouraging and urging him on to improve.

A player that was good enough and performing in the highest level to get noticed and invited to SE, now a dead wood and should be sacked from a team he obviously helped in achieving ptomotion to the prem...shows a dark minded individual

You are just here for cruise and not a love for Nigerian football or its footballers. Thats why i mind my saniity and just read and pass on this thread most times...but this discrepit post was too hard to just read and pass

15 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 8:04pm On May 26
sureleads:

This guy just likes to talk anyhow. For a guy thats a stalwart of this thread that seeks to promote nigerian football, this is some crass talk about a national team player. Agreed Aribo might have lost some form, how about encouraging and urging him on to improve.

A player that was good enough and performing in the highest level to get noticed and invited to SE, now a dead wood and should be sacked from a team he obviously helped in achieving ptomotion to the prem...shows a dark minded individual

You are just here for cruise and not a love for Nigerian football or its footballers. Thats why i mind my saniity and just read and pass on this thread most times...but this discrepit post was too hard to just read and pass
This one is just too hard to read and pass,how many times have u read all the trash Komekm use to spits and stayed and cautioned him?

talking trash about our home home grown national team players is what he does on daily basis,yet u have not defended them like u are doing for Aribo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:18pm On May 26
charlesemeka85:

Former #Nigeria international midfielder @SeyiOlofinjana joins the growing list of Africans with UEFA Pro licence - the highest coaching qualification in European football.

Olofinjana also holds two master's degrees - as a sports director and a project manager.

I wonder why he is not coaching any team?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:24pm On May 26
soetanoreoluwa:

I wonder why he is not coaching any team?
I think he prefers the administration aspect. Some position like sporting director that has nothing to do with coaching.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 8:26pm On May 26
sureleads:

you've seen komekn call professional footballers wastemen but aribo seems to be your limit.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 8:29pm On May 26
Oasis007:
grin

Same Enugu Rangers trophy parade? LOL!
grin We are talking of numbers nau

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:33pm On May 26
mostob:
I don't know Jack and I mentioned something about UAE and UK relationship being impacted by your charges? Forest and Everton cases are not up to yours but the FA deducted from their points. Your club own go worse eh

You don't know.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 9:05pm On May 26
Oasis007:

.......following it sir,cos I have interest in 3SC, a fan of the club.
Up suuting!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:08pm On May 26
Fisayo Bashir taught Olawoyin some football lessons today.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:18pm On May 26
Okoye is fighting tooth and nail to keep Udinese in the serie A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:25pm On May 26
Fisayo β€”> Lazio
ChrisKels:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:28pm On May 26
ChrisKels:

Lol …aw e take teach am lesson .πŸ˜€
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:47pm On May 26
ChrisKels:
Okoye is fighting tooth and nail to keep Udinese in the serie A

And he did it!!! With some wicked saves, Okoye ensures Udinese remains in the Serie A

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:47pm On May 26
elyte89:

Lol …aw e take teach am lesson .πŸ˜€

You no watch their match?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:56pm On May 26
ChrisKels:

You no watch their match?

Nope
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kalakulu: 9:59pm On May 26
Good year for Nigerian players

Lookman, Ekong, Boniface, Tella and Onyedika all winning titles

Aribo, Ndidi, senior man all back in the premier league.

Maduka Okoye making defining saves to save Udinese from relegation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sureleads: 10:45pm On May 26
Amedino99:
you've seen komekn call professional footballers wastemen but aribo seems to be your limit.

Didn't know this was about Komekn and the subtle battle going on here...i just found calling for the sack of a prominent member of our national team to be distasteful

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:20pm On May 26
ChrisKels:

He played 35 games for Southampton scored four goals and one direct assist and had been pivotal in the offensive attacks and forward play for Southampton.

Maybe you should give your opinion to his manager and see if he will listen to you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by victornoah(m): 12:00am On May 27

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nomyth: 4:20am On May 27
komekn:

He played 35 games for Southampton scored four goals and one direct assist and had been pivotal in the offensive attacks and forward play for Southampton.

Maybe you should give your opinion to his manager and see if he will listen to you.

You and this ur double standard sha.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 4:29am On May 27
chrisooblog:
Wow what a run by Rosemary! More impressive is that it's well below the wind limit. Was thinking Ofili would be the next breakout Naija track queen but seems Rosemary is cooking!

Unfortunately our men are still struggling to show potential. One of Brume, Itsekeri etc should try na!

Yeah. They both are heavy favorites to reach the finals of the 100m, 200m and the 4x100m relay.
I believe Ofili is good enough to nick bronze in the 200m.

As for the men, they are good enough to reach the final of the 4x100m relay. Anything more than that would be a bonus
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:44am On May 27
The latest champion.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by teeshet: 7:23am On May 27
ChrisKels:

Apart from looking like a gal, aribo is useless as a player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by teeshet: 7:30am On May 27
Amedino99:
The latest champion.
super eagle bench warmer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by teeshet: 7:37am On May 27
mostob:
I think he prefers the administration aspect. Some position like sporting director that has nothing to do with coaching.
where do you place olofinjana in DM ranking
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:52am On May 27
teeshet:
Seyi Olofinjana was like Mikel Obi that was converted from AM to DM.He was converted by Austin Eguavoen and moved to Norway as DM....

I preferred Olofinjana as AM cuz he was like Kanu Nwankwo with his ball sense.I remembered his goal against Zamalek when he was with Kwara United during CAF cup,just like Kanu.

Talking about great Super eagles DMs,Seyi name will not be counted cuz we have Muda Lawal,Sunday Oliseh and Ndidi Wilfred.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:26am On May 27
teeshet:
TBH, I didn't watch him during his playing days. So I can't really say
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:04am On May 27
Nomyth:

You and this ur double standard sha.

Do you know what double standard means ❓it is apparent you do not.

Aribo played 35 games out 46 that included injury πŸ€• and time with AFCON. That means he is essentially by first choice every time all the time. That means he was pivotal in getting them promotef.

You are making a comparison with KC and implying that he also was a crucial player for Leicester. Well he simply was not 🚫 he was struggling to get into the team. In addition the manager has nothing much to say about him.

KC is forward player some call him a striker, he played 23 games and scored 5 goals. On all the statistical performance indices in the club he underperforms.

James Vardy scored 18 and is number 5 in the Championship KC is 102 with 5 goals.

Below comments by Aribo manager not me please πŸ₯Ί post comments about KC by his manager, if you find any🧐🧐

He also the highest paid in his club, l know some here hate talking about finances.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:08am On May 27
Amedino99:

Please stop πŸ›‘ being infantile and crying 😭 like child who someone took their milk 🍼.

Which player did I call πŸ€™πŸΏ waste man it's actually singular not plural ❓

Next question ❓ was it justified and if you can not 🚫 respond with specifics.

Please πŸ₯Ί be silent 😢

(1) (2) (3) ... (16220) (16221) (16222) (16223) (16224) (16225) (16226) ... (16357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ChrisKels, Goke7, BannedLarge, Badbunny, XshegzzyeeiX2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.