Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11625084 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) ... (16134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

We have Mikel for that. Playing Victor at wing back does nothing but make the team more dangerous.
I mean the attack not the midfield.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
What's your stance on this cos I don't get
Some believe only way to accommodate Moses in 3-5-2 formation is to have him as WB,remember he missed Argentina match and is doing it for Chelsea as WB but i don't see Rohr using Moses as WB even in 3-5-2 formation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
Icon4s:

More dangerous with Moses at Wing back?

Will the Portuguese team get more dangerous if Ronaldo is played at WB? Same goes for Messi with Argentina and Hazard with Belgium.
Even Salah with Egypt and Mané with Senegal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:

musa is a lovely just that the leicester boss didn't know how utilize him. musa and vardy are the same type of player and having both in the same starting 11 wouldn't work. a move to a counter attacking team will bring out the best of musa
True
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
Keshi a fraud?you must be joking,ex Togo,Mali and Nigeria coach.

Keshi having Uche Agbo is a fraud?

Keshi having Mikel Agu is a fraud?

Keshi continue sticking with Akpeyi is a fraud?

Keshi invite Chiedebere Nwakili is a fraud?

Keshi invite Aaron Samuel is a fraud?

Keshi keeping faith with young Uzoho div 3 keeper is a fraud?

Keshi loss to South Africa 2 nil at home is a bad coach?

Keshi played a player with groin injury for 90 mins is zero tactically?

Keshi keep on inviting Musa before moving to CSKA,a fraud?

Keshi always doing late substitution,is tactically izero?

Keshi not calling Aiyenugba must be doing the bidding of Uzoho's agent,a fraud?

Keshi collect cut from Omodiagbe for Osimhen invitation,a fraud?

Keshi played two yellow cards Shehu against Algeria,don't know the rule of the game?

If Keshi is Rohr these would have been the noise so not really surprised calling Keshi a fraud.

Mind you i have respect for Rohr at least WC qualification is an achievement and good for him to join the likes of Clemens Westerhoff,Amodu Shuaib and Stephen Keshi in the history book of Nigeria football.

at least the likes of mikel agu and henry uche agbo are see playing time in their respective clubs. akpeyi is miles ahead of keshi's favorite agbim, chidiebere nwakali was brought to be monitored and if it was during keshi's era he will get subsequent invites and even make it to the world cup proper, shehu's involvement against Algeria was a mistake by the football house not the coach, at the time of oshimeh's invitation he was one of nigeria"s finest youngsters so bringing be a part of the team was for his development and exposure because he is one for the future, rohr trying to stick with uzoho is because he is been groomed as a long time goal minder for the team, aiyenugba and co are old and not even spectacular in their various clubs. uzoho may flop at the mundial but he will be better prepared for the task ahead and use the world cup experience as a learning tool. also remember keshi failed to qualify the team for back to back afcons

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2018
pelezico:

If Mikel is our best player don't you think that we have major problems then. If the squad that you are taking to Russia have players that are not better than Mikel then I only see doom ahead.
In the Polish National team, the aging Lewandowski is there best player. In Croatia an aging Luká is their best player. I can go on and on... So what do you say about this.

Anyone who mentions Mikel as our best isn't wrong bro. Mikel posses some certain abilities that no one else has in the team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
Some believe only way to accommodate Moses in 3-5-2 formation is to have him as WB,remember he missed Argentina match and is doing it for Chelsea as WB but i don't see Rohr using Moses as WB even in 3-5-2 formation.
Exactly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 10:34am On May 09, 2018
Petrobros:

The same Madrid that Realpocher said usually gift opponents the midfield. So who gifted who the midfield this time?
Watch the highlights and see how Juve scored their first 2 goals.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
Keshi a fraud?you must be joking,ex Togo,Mali and Nigeria coach.

Keshi having Uche Agbo is a fraud?

Keshi having Mikel Agu is a fraud?

Keshi continue sticking with Akpeyi is a fraud?

Keshi invite Chiedebere Nwakili is a fraud?

Keshi invite Aaron Samuel is a fraud?

Keshi keeping faith with young Uzoho div 3 keeper is a fraud?

Keshi loss to South Africa 2 nil at home is a bad coach?

Keshi played a player with groin injury for 90 mins is zero tactically?

Keshi keep on inviting Musa before moving to CSKA,a fraud?

Keshi always doing late substitution,is tactically izero?

Keshi not calling Aiyenugba must be doing the bidding of Uzoho's agent,a fraud?

Keshi collect cut from Omodiagbe for Osimhen invitation,a fraud?

Keshi played two yellow cards Shehu against Algeria,don't know the rule of the game?

If Keshi is Rohr these would have been the noise so not really surprised calling Keshi a fraud.

Mind you i have respect for Rohr at least WC qualification is an achievement and good for him to join the likes of Clemens Westerhoff,Amodu Shuaib and Stephen Keshi in the history book of Nigeria football.

Aaron Samuel was tested but wasn't convincing and has not been called up since then. if keshi can invite a clubless gabriel and handed him the much respected jersey number 10 worn by our midfield great jay jay against chad during the world cup qualifiers in kaduna, if he can ignore a young imoh ezekiel who was at the time banging goals for fun in the colors of Belgian giants standard liege instead took uche nwofor to the world cup, also never gave ike uche, obafemi martins and sone aluko who was doing wonders in the scottish league for glasgow rangers a chance to fight for shirts in the team, taking a mediocre in the name of juwon oshaniwa instead of a better taiye taiwo who was still playing top flight football at the time for dynamo kiev, took a worn out gabriel reuben who couldnt make the grade in lowly scottish premier league outfit kilmanock when we have an in form midfielder in the name of haruna lukman who was at dynamo kiev then, then he is the worst thing that happened to 9ja soccer

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:

at least the likes of mikel agu and henry uche agbo are see playing time in their respective clubs. akpeyi is miles ahead of keshi's favorite agbim, chidiebere nwakali was brought to be monitored and if it was during keshi's era he will get subsequent invites and even make it to the world cup proper, shehu's involvement against Algeria was a mistake by the football house not the coach, at the time of oshimeh's invitation he was one of nigeria"s finest youngsters so bringing be a part of the team was for his development and exposure because he is one for the future, rohr trying to stick with uzoho is because he is been groomed as a long time goal minder for the team, aiyenugba and co are old and not even spectacular in their various clubs. uzoho may flop at the mundial but he will be better prepared for the task ahead and use the world cup experience as a learning tool. also remember keshi failed to qualify the team for back to back afcons
That's not my point and mind you we are not going to WC to prepare for future only but performance by beating previous records set by Westerhoff, Bora and Keshi.

Senegal came to 2002 WC with young and talented player for the first time and reached quarter final and we are going to our sixth WC,no excuse for failure.

Uzoho flops or Rohr not qualify from group stage would not be acceptable to average Nigeria fans.

My man Rohr know what is at stake and is working round the clock to have good performance,anything short of this,forget o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2018
tbaba1234:
Peter olayinka is in great form.. 3 goals and 6 assists in the last 8 games..

11 goals 15 assists all season...

Very impressive... Another one that ceratinly deserves a look in.

this dude deserves a look in after the world cup. i have seen him play once in the europa league and was impressed with what i saw about his game. he is skillful, has a good vision to locate his teammates, pacy and versatile ie can be deployed as a winger or a striker
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mank1234(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2018
andrew444:

I always believe Nigeria will qualify for the World Cup,Algeria might be the threat there,Cameroun has never been a good team even as they are afcon winners,how can I be scared of a group that consist cameroun and Zambia? Hell NO Algeria maybe YES

Cameroun and Zambia that don't have better players

But Algeria finished bottom. Football is a team game. As talented as individual in a team may be, if they fail to play as a unit, failure is sure.

Remember Costa Rica and other teams in their group in last world cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:50am On May 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:

this dude deserves a look in after the world cup. i have seen him play once in the europa league and was impressed with what i saw about his game. he is skillful, has a good vision to locate his teammates, pacy and versatile ie can be deployed as a winger or a striker

Y after d worldcup

What if he's d missing piece to assist Mikel in terms of creating assist

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:54am On May 09, 2018
Ebuehi!!!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
That's not my point and mind you we are not going to WC to prepare for future only but performance by beating previous records set by Westerhoff, Bora and Keshi.

Senegal came to 2002 WC with young and talented player for the first time and reached quarter final and we are going to our sixth WC,no excuse for failure.

Uzoho flops or Rohr not qualify from group stage would not be acceptable to average Nigeria fans.

My man Rohr know what is at stake and is working round the clock to have good performance,anything short of this,forget o.

it is not rohr's fault that the team falls short in the goal keeping department, neither was he the cause of ikeme's ailment. if not ikeme been out the call for the likes of aiyenugba and co wont be seen or heard of from any mouth. rohr is doing his best to unearth a goal keeping gem by insisting on taking uzoho to the world cup. we have to wait for the world cup to start proper to know if the team will scale through the group or not. all of sudden rohr's team doesnt stand a chance just because they lost to serbia in a friendly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. i know many are praying for him to fail so that he can make way for our inept indigenous coaches who can easily be manipulated by agents, the media and some powerful Nigerians, or wait for the 2nd coming of keshi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2018
Joebie:
Ebuehi!!!

and many prefers a make shift right back to him hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:02am On May 09, 2018
Quarterfinals no be achievement to me. Make una dey busy dey compete with Keshi etc

Pride of Africa when dey lag behind Senegal and Ghana. We no dey shame? We need
to get things right. If not this time, in Qatar. I’m not expecting magic in Russia. But we need to be realistic and patient. While this team is good, it can only get better in future.

Kog45:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:

Aaron Samuel was tested but wasn't convincing and has not been called up since then. if keshi can invite a clubless gabriel and handed him the much respected jersey number 10 worn by our midfield great jay jay against chad during the world cup qualifiers in kaduna, if he can ignore a young imoh ezekiel who was at the time banging goals for fun in the colors of Belgian giants standard liege instead took uche nwofor to the world cup, also never gave ike uche, obafemi martins and sone aluko who was doing wonders in the scottish league for glasgow rangers a chance to fight for shirts in the team, taking a mediocre in the name of juwon oshaniwa instead of a better taiye taiwo who was still playing top flight football at the time for dynamo kiev, took a worn out gabriel reuben who couldnt make the grade in lowly scottish premier league outfit kilmanock when we have an in form midfielder in the name of haruna lukman who was at dynamo kiev then, then he is the worst thing that happened to 9ja soccer
Sir you are not getting the point,am not here to make case for Keshi or downgrade Rohr but calling Keshi a fraud is out of it.Pls he deserves little respect even if you don't like him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2018
Joebie:
Quarterfinals no be achievement to me. Make una dey busy dey compete with Keshi etc

to get things right. If not this time, in Qatar. I’m not expecting magic in Russia. But we need to be realistic and patient. While this team is good, it can only get better in future.

We can only get better team in the future with good performance not woeful one at WC.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:13am On May 09, 2018
Sir it won’t be woeful. what we have now is something that looks sustainable. We want decent representation and steady progress. That’s better than getting to the
QF then falling off the radar in subsequent WCs. Let’s have a more long term approach for once and not expect magic overnight.

Kog45:
We can only get better team in the future with good performance not woeful one at WC.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:15am On May 09, 2018
[quote author=Joebie post=67408591]Quarterfinals no be achievement to me. Make una dey busy dey compete with Keshi etc

Ogbeni,we av been patient enuf,shey na till d 2nd coming of JESUS CHRIST B4 WE make any impact?

Abeg leave d idea of "future" team,d Ghanaian team DT almost got to d semifinals where 70percent of d u-20 team who won Egypt 2009 u-20 tourney

If rohr fails to qualify us beyond d group stage or even get to d 2nd round,he would b shown d way out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2018
Certitude:

You just dey yarn rubbish. If you watched the game against CIV, you'd see we weren't outplayed. We won the match cause we were the better side. You should also call the four goals that went past the Malian goal luck. And Mikel's game against Spain at the confederations cup is arguably his best in the GWG and that was under Keshi. So Rohr wouldn't be the first to bring the best out of him.
Keshi's style is even more attractive than Rohr's style. I had argued with sir Mickael2 when he was critical against Rohr but I noticed the SE ain't shit without Mikel under him. Keshi failure at his latter days as our coach was due to the politics at the glass house. They all wanted him out from day one and it only tooks the then president's intervention to keep him on the job.
Keshi also took TOGO to the World Cup while Rohr's breakthrough with an African team is our and the reason is obviously due to the talents at his disposal.
Not taking away anything from him though but if he fails to go past the second round at the world cup, then I'll keep searching for the aspect in which he trumps Keshi. He'll be regarded as a failure.

and which confed cup are you talking about? the one the team was only able to beat Tahiti but conceded? the one the likes of Uruguay and Spain taught us footballing lessons by outsmarting keshi tactically? are we celebrating mikel's performance at the confed cup or mourning the teams dismal performance? imagine we went a goal ahead against Uruguay but lost, keshi played an attacking style of football against a Spanish team that was world champions then and got battered seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. taking lowly Togo was a milestone he achieved that crashed on him because of his dubious ways that almost destroyed the harmony of the team before he was axed if not i see no reason a football federation will sack a coach who qualified their team to its first ever world cup. i never said we were outplayed against the CIV but was the team fortune smiled on by emerging victorious. mikel and onazi played the game of their lives that faithful day and the same goes to omeruo and oboabona. its high time you accept the fact that rohr is doing something great with this young team and pray for them to have a successful outing in Russia than hoping he fails so that you and your likes will be screaming on high heavens for him to be relieved of his duties
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2018
andrew444:

I always believe Nigeria will qualify for the World Cup,Algeria might be the threat there,Cameroun has never been a good team even as they are afcon winners,how can I be scared of a group that consist cameroun and Zambia? Hell NO Algeria maybe YES

Cameroun and Zambia that don't have better players
I will not deceive you i was scared.

Remember Nigeria failed to qualify for afcon successively,Cameroon reigning Africa champion, Zambia 2015 afcon winner and Algeria number one in Africa according to FIFA rating in the same group.

My man not easy to come out of that group,kudos to the boys and Rohr.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2018
Joebie:
Sir it won’t be woeful. what we have now is something that looks sustainable. We want decent representation and steady progress. That’s better than getting to the
QF then falling off the radar in subsequent WCs. Let’s have a more long term approach for once and not expect magic overnight.

Try and understand what Kog45 is saying. If we have a woeful outting that can lead to a total disbanment and over-haul of the whole process. And we begin all over again hoping for another miracle in Qatar.

If this team at least gives a descent performance it will set the stage for continuity of the progress being made and this may lead to better performances in the future.

As for me, I am really pleased with the current progress of the team and would want to see it sustained. Even though I don't belong to those that have set so high a target for the team, I expect a descent outing at least.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:22am On May 09, 2018
Ok we are on the same page.

Icon4s:

Try and understand what Kog45 is saying. If we have a woeful outting that can lead to a total disbanment and over-haul of the whole process. And we begin all over again hoping for another miracle in Qatar.

If this team at least gives a descent performance it will set the stage for continuity of the progress being made and this may lead to better performances in the future.

As for me, I am really pleased with the current progress of the team and would want to see it sustained. Even though I don't belong to those that have set so high a target for the team, I expect a descent outing at least.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2018
Joebie:

Joebie it seems guys are changing tone now,before we are all clamouring for solid performance at least quarter final but now it is a team for the future no matter the performance.

The only long term approach was to have a decent performance at Russia,playing in 2019 and 2021 afcon and qualified for 2020 WC,nothing more.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
Chief my point is being a knowledgeable and good analyst of Nigeria football doesn't give you privilege to know certain things about Nigeria football especially discovery of player.

In the case of Mikel,a lot would tell you Siasia discovered Mikel and to some it was Eguavoen but rooted ones knew it was Henry Nwosu.

On Enyeama,Ejide,Aiyenugba and Osaze,Onigbinde was not even in the picture.

Enyeama Vincent was discovered by coach Fanny Amu and Amusa Adisa prior to 2002 WC.

Austin Ejide was discovered by Amusa Adisa when he kept for Gabros against Kwara United.

Dele Aiyenugba was discovered by a female FIFA badge referee Faith Irabor who recommended him to Stephen Keshi 2001 U17 team.

Osaze was not in Belgium when he played for eagles.He got his national team call through Onigbinde,made his debut the same day with Enyeama on May 4, 2002 against Kenya.

Hope you remember he was alternative player to 2002 WC.It was after WC he left for Le louvier in Belgium 2002/03 session.

So safarigirl saying Siasia discovered Mikel not a big deal to me cos i even thought it was Eguavoen and if not for you i will never know it was Henry Nwosu.

Hope you get my point now.

OK. I get your Point Sir.

But where are Fani and Amun and Amusa Adisa currently? Those two really unearthed so many Nigerian footballers oh.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2018
safarigirl:
this whole stupidity that many of you like to exhibit on this thread is nauseating.

Every time someone speaks up for me it is because the person is in love, he is looking for how to get into my pants and all sorts of silly comments

If you cannot keep your disgusting chauvinism and misogynistic comments out of discussions, then it is better to not engage in the discussions

Certain people here are old enough to birth me and for you to disrespect them by saying they are in love, with who? If I were a guy would you make such a daft comment?

A lot of tines, we are asked to guard our statements here, but many of you seem to throw that away once you realise I'm female. Is this how you regard the women around you? How you reduce them to entertainment for men? Is that what you were taught?

You should retract this statement and refrain from dragging men of reputable character here to justify your repulsive ideologies

The rubbish has gone on long enough here. I will not allow you meatheads make such foolish statements any longer without setting you straight

PS: While the Siasia statement was erroneous, it did not take anything away from the point and that is why I ignored it. I don't even know why icon4s bothered answering anybody, not every statement must be addressed.

Hahaha, nwanne forgive him abeg. I know it was just a joke. And nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2018
Icon4s:

Thank you icon4s, just decent performance even if we don't make it out of the group i don't care though as a fan I want quarter final.

Remember Cameroon Espana didn't lose a single match but failed to qualify from the group stage but check Cameroon team from 1982 to 1994,it was a good foundation from 1982.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
Joebie it seems guys are changing tone now,before we are all clamouring for solid performance at least quarter final but now it is a team for the future no matter the performance.

The only long term approach was to have a decent performance at Russia,playing in 2019 and 2021 afcon and qualified for 2020 WC,nothing more.

Hahaha, you know why? That Serbia game was a reality check to many.

But if you have followed the game long enough you will know things can turn around if both teams square up again. Just as you rightly pointed out that our Victory against Argentina may just be a source of our downfall.

My own is no matter what happens in Russia we should keep this team and continue the building process.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2018
Icon4s:

OK. I get your Point Sir.

But where are Fani and Amun and Amusa Adisa currently? Those two really unearthed so many Nigerian footballers oh.

Fanny Amu is busy with grassroots football development in Nugeria especially with Lagos State government and Amusa Adisa right from time was a university coach and still doing his things with various tertiary institutions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2018
Kog45:
Thank you icon4s, just decent performance even if we don't make it out of the group i don't care though as a fan I want quarter final.

Remember Cameroon Espana didn't lose a single match but failed to qualify from the group stage but check Cameroon team from 1982 to 1994,it was a good foundation from 1982.

That is it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) ... (16134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humility33(m), elyte89, Joezinho, Samueltemi337(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.