Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11876490 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (16251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
komekn:

Ngolo Kante has in a short time reinvented the concept of defensive midfielder. He has had two seasons and he is as constant as NEPA ceasing light in Lagos.

Or should I say Power Holding Lol.

Yet, he is not yet World Class. If he continues at this level for a long time, then he is. Until then, no.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldfish80:

Totti never won the league in his career. Himself and Gerrard are the few greats who never won the league. I can bet my car keys on this.

Can I take your bet if you promise you won't do lakesidepapa on me? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Totti

Honours

Totti's footprint on The Champions Promenade in Monaco.
Club
Roma
Winners (5)
Serie A (1): 2000–01

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Totti

Your arguing with someone who watched the final games and watched Ronaldo De Lima cry. Montella and Totti got stripped by fans.
I must have been mistaking. Since 1992 he made his debut for Roma, he only won the league once. I sure can be forgiven for the error.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
joseph1013:

Can I take your bet if you promise you won't do lakesidepapa on me? grin grin grin
Come take the bet when Busqets wins the Ballon dor grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldfish80:

Come take the bet when Busqets wins the Ballon dor grin
grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
komekn:

Ngolo Kante has in a short time reinvented the concept of defensive midfielder. He has had two seasons and he is as constant as NEPA ceasing light in Lagos.

Or should I say Power Holding Lol.

Hmmm. Reinvented is very high praise indeed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldfish80:

I know, but he didn't win any league title or champions league.
My point is that main players have won more than Totti but they are not in the same class as Totti. The guy is a football god.

That is why I mentioned Club or country you might be unlucky not to win something with your Club and win with your country and vice versa but no self-respecting world-class player would lose out on both if not name one world-class player who has not won neither a club or national team trophy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
chrisooblog:

That is why I mentioned Club or country you might be unlucky not to win something with your Club and win with your country and vice versa but no self-respecting world-class player would lose out on both if not name one world-class player who has not won neither a club or national team trophy
They are many names oh... From the home front we can start with Okocha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldfish80:

They are many names oh... From the home front we can start with Okocha.

Okocha won 1994 AFCON Na! Plus Okocha being world class is debatable please give me more credible names
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
tbaba1234:

Hmmm. Reinvented is very high praise indeed.

This guy is like a rabbit that refuses to die.

Watch his work rate, even if the ball is lost his recovery rate, then add tackle rate then finally pass rate.

I give him phenomenal rating I simply haven't seen anybody do what he does. He just refuses to give up but he is totally unselfish.

Changing from attack to defence in seconds and vice versa, then add anticipation and vision.

I simply find him crazy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
komekn:

Watch his work rate, even if the ball is lost his recovery rate, then add tackle rate then finally pass rate.

I give him phenomenal rating I simply haven't seen anybody do what he does. He just refuses to give up but he is totally unselfish.

Changing from attack to defence in seconds and vice versa, then add anticipation and vision.

I simply find him crazy.

Have you watched Ndidi? What's your assessment?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
chrisooblog:

Okocha won 1994 AFCON Na! Plus Okocha being world class is debatable please give me more credible names
Here we have a log jam. Okocha winning the Afcon didn't make him the player he was. Most people who rate Okocha didn't even watch that Afcon. Winning the Afcon didn't make him the player he was.

This issue could drag on for days and the argument can be relative because there are so many legends in the Premier league for example who attained legendary status with their modest clubs just because they guided the club through the murky relegation waters. A player like Juninho Paulista identifies more with his Middlesbrough heroics than winning the world cup as a bench boy, playing second fiddle to Rivaldo.

You also have players like Canizarez, Reycoba, Mendieta, Riquelme, Ayala, Montella, Batistuta Etall who had respectable careers but little trophies to show for it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KevinDein: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is this for real?

If N'golo Kante isn't world class then there's probably no world class defensive midfielder out there, cos I honestly can't think of anyone better than him in that role. Dude is an absolute beast; he's got an amazing stamina that makes it looks like his team is playing with an extra man. He's like a much more mobile version of Makelele.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldfish80:

I must have been mistaking. Since 1992 he made his debut for Roma, he only won the league once. I sure can be forgiven for the error.

A player like Totti once can count as nothing because he had superb ability. No need for forgiveness. People expected a lot when Totti burst into the scene.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
KevinDein:
Is this for real?

If N'golo Kante isn't world class then there's probably no world class defensive midfielder out there, cos I honestly can't think of anyone better than him in that role. Dude is an absolute beast; he's got an amazing stamina that makes it looks like his team is playing with an extra man. He's like a much more mobile version of Makelele.

When he performs at this level for a long time, we can label him World Class. For now, he has the potential to have a World Class career.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
KevinDein:
Is this for real?

He needs to play for longer. Maintain this level for 3 to 4 seasons at the least. Consistency over this period is key.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

A player like Totti once can count as nothing because he had superb ability. No need for forgiveness. People expected a lot when Totti burst into the scene.
I think Totti's only sin was staying committed to Roma for too long when they clearly lacked the financial muscle to rig games like Juventus or buy world class players. Every big club in Europe at a time sort after Totti, he was just too loyal to Roma.
However, his lack of trophies have no way put a dent on his reputation. His technical abilities are from another planet. Watching him on the pitch is like watching cupid making love. Top top player.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldfish80:

I think Totti's only sin was staying committed to Roma for too long when they clearly lacked the financial muscle to rig games like Juventus or buy world class players. Every big club in Europe at a time sort after Totti, he was just too loyal to Roma.
However, his lack of trophies have no way put a dent on his reputation. His technical abilities are from another planet. Watching him on the pitch is like watching cupid making love. Top top player.

I still do not understand his love for Roma. Real Madrid wanted him and his status was perfect for the galacticos of Madrid. It was always Roma for Totti and at the end he got the god-like status he craved for. A Nigerian based in Italy once told me that in Rome, after the Pope is Totti.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
KevinDein:
Is this for real?

you guys can be funny, too much EPL is affecting some, if Kante is world class Matuidi is what. Outside EPL where have Kante performed champions league, euros or world cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I still do not understand his love for Roma. Real Madrid wanted him and his status was perfect for the galacticos of Madrid. It was always Roma for Totti and at the end he got the god-like status he craved for. A Nigerian based in Italy once told me that in Rome, after the Pope is Totti.
This is exactly why I said, it's not all about trophies sometimes. Maldini won more trophies than Totti but they are accorded the same respect. One could argue Totti is the more respected player. The guy is a walking monument.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

For a player who never won the Ballon dor, the praise and respect he gets is astonishing, even more than those who won 3 Ballon dors.
Franz Beckenbauer mourned his lack of Ballon D’Or, while Luis Enrique called him “the king of the world”. Arrigo Sacchi says that Totti is “one of the greatest players I have ever seen”, while Marcello Lippi hails him as “a monument of Italian football”. Both Pele and Diego Maradona have called him the best player in the world, and we know how much it takes those two to agree.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
komekn:

I simply find him crazy.

I think, if anyone revolutionized the DM role, it is Makalele not Kante. It was known as the Makalele role for a reason.

Makalele also had similar work rate and was very unselfish. Different styles though.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
AF Nigeria Premier League 2016/2017 Derby County
Ndidi was good choice praises Leicester City boss Ranieri

Wilfred Ndidi

Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri praised Nigeria midfielder Wilfred Ndidi after his stunning goal helped the Premier League champions into the fifth round of the FA Cup.

Leicester City beat Derby County 3-1 in a Cup game on Wednesday with Ndidi a 91st minute substitute scoring a fantastic goal after four minutes on the pitch to give his side a 2-1 lead.

A joyous Ranieri will later say Leicester scouted well when they signed Ndidi from Belgian club Genk.

Ranieri said: "In this moment everything goes wrong - but tonight one thing went right.

"Derby played good football and we won. This is what we needed and I wanted. Wilfred Ndidi got a very good goal as did Demarai Gray.

"I'm happy with Ndidi. This young player is full of personality and good character. We've chosen well.

"We want to do well in all competitions. We want to go forward in the FA Cup. The Premier League is not so good but we have to stay in the Premier League. This fresh air is good for the players."

africanfootball.com/news/686562/Ndidi-was-good-choice-praises-Leicester-City-boss-Ranieri

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
AF Nigeria Bundesliga 2016/2017 Wolfsburg
Obafemi Martins crashes out of Asia Champions League with Chinese club

Obafemi Martins goes down with top Chinese club

Nigeria striker Obafemi Martins will not feature in Asia Champions League group stage after his Chinese team Shanghai Shenhua crashed out in the play offs by losing 2-0 at home to Brisbane Roars on Tuesday.

The former Inter Milan hitman played the full game for Shanghai Shenhua alongside Carlos Tevez and they could not get the goals to lift their team above the visiting Australian side.

‘Obagoal’ scored nine goals in 26 league games last season for the Chinese team.

The 32-year-old power-playing forward has played for Inter Milan, Newcastle United, Birmingham city, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan, Levante and Seattle Sounders in the MLS.

He has won Serie A, Russian Cup, US Open Cup, English League Cup, Copa Italia and Italian Super Cup.

africanfootball.com/news/686456/Obafemi-Martins-crashes-out-of-Asia-Champions-League-with-Chinese-club

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
AF Nigeria La Liga 2013/14 Granada CF
£200,000-a-week Ighalo insists pressure won't affect him in China

Former Watford striker Odion Ighalo

by Samm Audu

Nigeria striker Odion Ighalo, who is reportedly on £200,000-a-week at Changchun Yatai, has said he will cope with the high expectations at the Chinese club.

The Chinese Super League club stomped a record £20 million to sign the 27-year-old Ighalo from Premier League club Watford last month.

“There are a lot more responsibilities on me now and I will give my best with the support of the rest of the team,” said Ighalo.

“I don’t believe the pressure will affect me as I plan to enjoy myself with the help of the team.

“I have already been warmly welcomed and I am trying to settle down.”

The Nigeria striker, who revealed he has been congratulated by Eagles coach Gernot Rohr on his big-money transfer to China, is currently on a training tour of South Korea ahead of the kick-off of the Super League next month.

africanfootball.com/news/686465/200000-a-week-Ighalo-insists-pressure-won-t-affect-him-in-China

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Moses Development In Chelsea Will Be Key For S'Eagles - Eguavoen

[img]https://4.bp..com/-aBdO_YeuFUU/WJsoyGoArkI/AAAAAAAAC8E/WGqWv4DWyuMB69hDzgPw4Krrz0FSy7dogCLcB/s1600/Eguavoen9.jpg[/img]

By Augustine Akhilomen

Ex international, Austine Eguavoen says Victor Moses’ development in Chelsea will be a key factor for the Super Eagles in their quest to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.

Over the months Moses has become a vital part of the Chelsea team under manager Antonio Conte.

The former Super Eagles handler believes that Moses, who has been impressive for the senior national team in their World Cup qualification campaign, must maintain his development in the colours of Chelsea.

"As far as I am concerned, Victor Moses is one of the most improved Super Eagles players and he has proved it on the field of play. He's consistent, mobile and creative whenever he's with the ball," Eguavoen told Soccernet.com.ng

"I so much believe that his development will rub off positively on the Super Eagles.
Don't forget that he was part of the goal scorers in the team's 3-1 win over Algeria in Uyo.

"I just hope he will continue to maintain his form before Nigeria faces Cameroon on August 28 in a World Cup qualifier,” He said.

www.soccernet.com.ng/2017/02/moses-development-in-chelsea-will-be.html

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerian Teen Wonder With 42 goals In One Year Chukwu Scores For Man City In Trial Game

Little known Nigerian forward Anointed Chukwu enhanced his chances of bagging a deal with Manchester City with a goal in a trial game against Blackpool.

Anointed, 16, has finished as top scorer for every club he’s played for in the last five season, including an incredible 42-goal-haul for his District side in one year.

Spotted during a trial tournament in the United Kingdom, he is reportedly on the watchlist of several Championship teams in England, although he has had his chance with some Premier League teams in the past.

He has had trials with Crystal Palace and Southampton in the past, and according to his mum, Grace Anointed he was quite at their level when he went there two years ago.

Born to a Nigerian Father, he is eligible for both Nigeria and England, but he is yet to be called up by any of the country at any level.
*Picture credit – UK Football Trials

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/08/nigerian-teen-wonder-with-42-goals-in-one-year-chukwu-scores-for-man-city-in-trial-game/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Charlie Adams Speaks On The Unexpected Rise Of Victor Moses At Chelsea – I Didn’t Think He Will Play This Much

Charlie Adam hailed Victor Moses‘ displays for Chelsea this season, claiming he’s “adapted incredibly well” to his role at wing-back.

Despite arriving at Stamford Bridge back in 2012, this has been Moses’ breakthrough season in west London under Antonio Conte, following loan spells at Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham United.

The 26-year-old was brought back into the fold last summer, and has since proved his usefulness to the Italian boss.

Moses has been deployed as a wing-back since Conte’s switch to a 3-4-3 formation back in October, proving hugely successful in the role. The Nigerian international has combined his undoubted attacking quality with a surprising defensive nous, helping Chelsea in their Premier League title push.

While the Blues secured another excellent result over Arsenal at the weekend, former Stoke teammate Adam praised Moses’ versatility this season, claiming he’s done very well so far.

By the way he’s adapted incredibly well,” Adam told BBC Sport. “Because when he was at our place he played and showed potential that he could play, but did you really think he could play in the number of games that Conte’s given him? He’s given him that lift and responsibility, and he’s done extremely well.”

Moses has scored three goals and created 16 chances in 23 Premier League appearances this season, winning 51% of his average duels, as Chelsea sit top on 59 points, nine clear of Tottenham Hotspur in second.

Next up for them is an away clash at Burnley on Sunday, before taking on Wolverhampton Wanderers in the FA Cup fifth round at Molineux.
Courtesy: Squakwa

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/08/charlie-adams-speaks-on-the-unexpected-rise-of-victor-moses-at-chelsea-i-didnt-think-he-will-play-this-much/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ajax Scout Watch Arsenal Loanee Kelechi Nwakali Against FC Oss

Dutch giants Ajax are reportedly one of the many teams planning a summer move for Arsenal loanee Kelechi Nwakali who has grown in leap and bounds at MVV Maastricht.

Nwakali is due back to Arsenal in the summer, but there are doubts if the 18 year old will be granted a work permit by the Home Office in the UK.

Also he might be head out on another loan deal for further development even if he secures a work permit as they are senior players occupying his position at the moment at the club.

The uncertainty over his immediate stay at Arsenal has lead to talks of clubs monitoring his progress with a view of swooping for him in the summer, most likely on another loan deal.

Ajax are reportedly ahead of other clubs in the race for his services, as they tried signing him immediately after his exploit at the U-17 World Cup where he was crowned the Most Valuable Player in Chile.

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/08/ajax-scout-watch-arsenal-loanee-kelechi-nwakali-against-fc-oss/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Exclusive – Nigeria League Top Scorer Stephen Odey Offered To La-Liga Giants Valencia

The top scorer in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Stephen Odey has been proposed to La-Liga giants Valencia, Owngoalnigeria.com understands.

Odey 18, has taken the Nigeria League by storm this season with five goals in five games after six rounds of games in the league. A form which has lead to talks of an exit from his current team MFM FC when the transfer window reopens in the summer.

” He (Odey) has been proposed to Valencia, and they will monitor his progress before deciding on a move for him in the summer”, a source told Owngoalnigeria.com.

” His move is similarly to that of Ezekiel Bassey to Barcelona, a straight forward deal between the clubs which will be facilitated by the LMC-Laliga partnership.

” Odey has to work very hard and not get carried away by his early season form. The world is watching him”.

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/09/exclusive-nigeria-league-top-scorer-stephen-odey-offered-to-la-liga-giants-valencia/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Samson Siasia Battling Samson Unuanel & 50 Others For Rwanda National Team Job

Former coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Samson Siasia has indicated his interest in the vacant managerial job of the Rwanda national team to reports in Rwanda.

The Beijin 2008 silver medal winning coach, who also lead Nigeria to a bronze medal finish at the Rio 2016 Olympics, is not the only Nigerian who has indicated interest in the job with former Enyimba coach Samson Unuanel also in for the same job.

The Nigerian duo alongside former Algeria coach George Leekens will have to fend off competitions from 49 others who have also applied to replace John McKinstry who was axed last August.

Siasia and Unuanel will be hoping to become the first non Rwandan African to handle the Amavubi for the first time since 2011, when Ghanaian coach Sellas Tetteh was at the helm.

Full list of applicants:
Algeria – Mourad Ouardi, Meziane Ighil

Belgium – Paul Put, Peters Guy, George Leekens, Marc Lelievre, Tom Saintfiet

Belgium/Romania – Mircenia Rednic

Bosnia and Herzegovina – Dragomir Okuka, Seslija Milomir
Bulgaria – Dimitrir Vasev, Danilo Doncic

Britain – Kevin Reeves, Peter Butler

Croatia – Marinko Koljanin
France – Bernard Simondi, Daniel Breard, Denis Doavec, Denis Lavagne, Didier Gomes da Rosa, Sebastian Desabre, Salomon Yannick, Denis Goavec, Nasser Sandjak

Germany – Antoine Hey, Winfried ‘Winni’ Schafer

Germany/Turkey – Engin Firat

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/09/samson-siasia-battling-samson-unuanel-50-others-for-rwanda-national-team-job/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bristol City’s Loanee, Abraham Faces £5,000 Fine For Driving ‎Offences

Nigerian born Bristol City starlet, Tammy Abraham, faces a fine of £5,000 and six points on his Driving Licence if he is found, or pleads, guilty for allegedly driving without insurance or a licence, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.‎

The 21 year old England U-21 striker has been summoned to court after allegedly crashing a car, an Avon and Somerset Police spokesperson said on Thursday.

"A 19-year-old man from London has been summoned for careless driving, driving without a licence and driving without insurance," Somerset Police spokesperson said, according toThe Mirror.

Spokesmen from his parent club Chelsea, and his current club, Bristol City, have revealed that they will be speaking with the player privately before reacting.

Abraham has scored 19 times in 36 appearances for Bristol City who are just are just three points clear of the relegation zone in the English Championship.

The Chelsea loanee who has featured for England U-18,U-19, and U-21 is still eligible to play for Nigeria through his father.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/bristol-citys-loanee-abraham-faces-5000-fine-driving-%e2%80%8eoffences/

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (16251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cromz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.