Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11875574 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (16251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
zicky:
Tevez is also a China class player

Sure...From The rather Unpopular Brazil league to China...He and Demba Ba...Two Chinese class players ...Yeah?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Guys, let us try and accommodate some of the hateful gestures we get from people who join the forum. Some of them have different views and orientation from others.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Your comment reek of bias.... So shove it!

Just look at how you captured the whole thing.

Na wa oooo... So much bias in one post. So because someone is new, he should be allowed to spill "nonsense" right?? He should be allowed to throw shades??

[/b]Have you ever noticed that when a newbie on the thread wanna gain relevance or attention, they either take a hit at me or safarigirl?? Have you noticed that, Mr Fairness??[b]

Pity how you view things thru selected angles... Big pity.

Amazing how some of you walk into this thread claiming peacemakers and fair-mindedness when all you do is subtly stoke the fire.

This thread is about the Super Eagles.... And her bright future. [/b]Not about seeking relevance on a faceless forum.[b]

Cool down you this boy, cool down. Ever heard of psychological projection@ the bolded? Quit your persecution complex. Insults, derogatory remarks whether from a new poster or the denizens of this thread is totally unnecessary. I feel discussions can go on here without all that. People, the human person matters even more than their opinions whether nonsense or not. It's not my style to pick fights for whatever reason online. It gives me no joy. I detest it. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rangers played to a 1 all draw in Algeria, all that is needed is to finish the job in Enugu. Good luck to Rivers, IUFC and Wiki's.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
BascoVanVeli:
Rangers played to a 1 all draw in Algeria, all that is needed is to finish the job in Enugu. Good luck to Rivers, IUFC and Wiki's.
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
It is not persecution complex! IT IS THE BLOODY TRUTH!!! Gosh! It is so obvious.

NL is a faceless forum and some people just wanna garner relevance here that adds nothing to their real lives. Goodness me!

If you insist the bolded is unnecessary then why do you hide away instead of speaking the truth as it is?? You see the newbies throw shades and make derogatory remarks and no one sees your moniker then. You only pop up when someone who has been on the thread replies such newbie to put him/her in his/her place (more like calling them to order). How fair of you indeed!!!

Nobody sees you correct the new monikers' foolishness and you dare speak of fairness. Just wonderful... smiley

So much for you being "the man" and I "the boy"

Don't speak based on bias but speak the truth without fear.

If you being "the man" is afraid to sound out the truth... Then let "the boy" do this... Since you're not man enough.

This is the Super Eagles thread.... It is my keen passion that brings me here and not to hit on monikers OR make absurd arguments (without facts) like others do in the name of attention.

Every opinion is welcome but take note, most will not go without a sound debate.

The fact that expression on social media is free does not mean it should be abused.

Mujtahida:

Cool down you this boy, cool down. Ever heard of psychological projection@ the bolded? Quit your persecution complex. Insults, derogatory remarks whether from a new poster or the denizens of this thread is totally unnecessary. I feel discussions can go on here without all that. People, the human person matters even more than their opinions whether nonsense or not. It's not my style to pick fights for whatever reason online. It gives me no joy. I detest it. Cheers.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
chrisooblog:
guy that's why i like you. you don't hide things grin bros based on what you pasted what is so exciting about a player who has only 2 assists and a goal to his name in 18 matches?

Hehehehe! Play time na. grin E no easy for an African to play in that position in an European club. That alone is special na. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
If everyone keeps quiet Sir GoodJoe..... A lot will go without being properly addressed.

Just imagine... So much hate spilling from the hearts of some people viewing this thread. Late last year it was me on somebody's hate-o-meter... Today again, it is Safarigirl...

It's sad, disappointing and disgusting.

They just wanna soil the purpose of the thread.... They don't like the way we drop some facts for the rest of the world to see. Example: Mikel is World class... (Backed up with sound proof)

That statement alone gives some people sleepless nights. Lol

TheGoodJoe:
Guys, let us try and accommodate some of the hateful gestures we get from people who join the forum. Some of them have different views and orientation from others.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
terzurum5:
Nigerian Teen Wonder With 42 goals In One Year Chukwu Scores For Man City In Trial Game

Little known Nigerian forward Anointed Chukwu enhanced his chances of bagging a deal with Manchester City with a goal in a trial game against Blackpool.

Anointed, 16, has finished as top scorer for every club he’s played for in the last five season, including an incredible 42-goal-haul for his District side in one year.

Spotted during a trial tournament in the United Kingdom, he is reportedly on the watchlist of several Championship teams in England, although he has had his chance with some Premier League teams in the past.

He has had trials with Crystal Palace and Southampton in the past, and according to his mum, Grace Anointed he was quite at their level when he went there two years ago.

Born to a Nigerian Father, he is eligible for both Nigeria and England, but he is yet to be called up by any of the country at any level.
*Picture credit – UK Football Trials

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/08/nigerian-teen-wonder-with-42-goals-in-one-year-chukwu-scores-for-man-city-in-trial-game/

To have an idea about his quality it would be helpful to know what clubs he has played for.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
You ehn.... Anyway... Ajagun is a very fine player ooo.... He's a very talented no.10.

And you're right about one thing shaa... It's not common to see an African (especially a Nigerian) playing that role (no.10) for a european club in a top flight league.

forgiveness:

Hehehehe! Play time na. grin E no easy for an African to play in that position in an European club. That alone is special na. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Osimhen among youngsters touted to light up Bundesliga this weekend

Abundant goals, great physical football and fierce competition at the games have all contributed to raising the Bundesliga’s profile, while also recording the highest average attendance of any football league in the world.

The clubs have really been recruiting some of
world’s most talented footballers and the 2017
season is not an exception.

With the winter transfer window now firmly shut, the Bundesliga league is now loaded with fantastic talents and players who will further spice up the games and give fans exciting football action and experience as the biggest clubs and names battle for the ultimate title.

Alexander Isak, Bojan KrKic, Neven Subotic and
Nigerian Victor Osimhen are among the most
promising and biggest transfers of the winter
transfer period, who will rock the 2016/17
Rückrunde.
Already adding punch to an increasingly enthralling Bundesliga campaign, many of the division’s biggest winter transfer movers are proving shrewd acquisitions to their respective sides.

Across the division, the new faces of players
teeming with talent have been tasked with
igniting the hopes or reviving the fortunes of
Bundesliga teams brimming with ambition.

17-year old Swedish striker Isak is sure a great
buy for eight-time German champions, Borussia
Dortmund and would be a fans’ delight any day.
Regarded as the long-term successor to Zlatan
Ibrahimovic, Isak recently became Sweden’s
youngest-ever goal scorer and has scored 10
goals and picked up one assist in 24 league
games for Solna so far this season.

Source: http://m.guardian.ng/sport/osimhen-among-youngsters-touted-to-light-up-bundesliga-this-weekend/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Yet, he is not yet World Class. If he continues at this level for a long time, then he is. Until then, no.

In principle this approach is justified. Even by your own unit of measurement you have no definitive standard for world class . You are still subjective, what is long time and or short time.

However, when we are talking about exceptional talent we then find that general parameters become irrelevant.

Neymar had initial potential talent that became substantiated proven exceptional uncommon ability and skill. Longevity did not create it, only confirmed it.

Makalele may have invented initially the defensive midfield position. But Kante is redefining it consistency is already inherent in what he is doing.

Kante is already world class he is effectively in a class of his own.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Conte Angry With Kante For Leaving Victor
Moses Exposed Against Arsenal

Manager of Chelsea Antonio Conte has voiced out his annoyance with N’Golo Kante during their 3-1 win over Arsenal last weekend.

Conte revealed that Kante failed to keep up with his man, which left Victor Moses with so much to do, when Arsenal had a corner kick during the clash at Stamford Bridge.

Even with Chelsea a goal to the good against
Arsenal on Saturday, Antonio Conte was suddenly incensed late in the first half.

For the often-animated manager it was a familiar spike in his emotions. Conte grabbed at the jacket of his assistant Angelo Alessio and bellowed at him to get down the touchline to sort out the issue he had identified.

‘I was angry because (N’Golo) Kante was
supposed to track back in place of (Victor)
Moses,’ he said afterwards.

‘When I see something that isn’t going right, I am capable of murdering anyone.’

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/10/conte-angry-with-kante-for-leaving-victor-moses-exposed-against-arsenal/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
chrisooblog:
yes it's too soon to label diego costa world class. has he done for spain? no! has he been consistently good in champions league? no! let him continue with his current form for the next 3-4 years then we can review our discussion. anybody can be a local champion next thing you will say godfrey chitalu is world class because he scored 127 goals in zambian league. RVP justified his world class status by winning something that's the point you are refusing to acknowledge what's the point of being an exceptional player if you can't influence your club or country to win something. sorry did you say hleb was absolute class? please bring up his stats at arsenal that made him so exceptional

i also rate cazorla, carrick is well respected, joe hart was a legend at man city but no one outside their team mates or fans will call them world class. if you see the shot wey taiye taiwo left leg dey tear you sef go fear grin wink

Diego Costa is not world class? The same Diego Costa who would have been making $1M a week in China? You think shrewd Chinese business men will throw away their money like that on someone who has a big question mark on his class?
Seriously, You must be kidding me. If that's the case then no striker in the Premier league is world class.
Diego Costa belongs to the category A when you talk about world football and merchandise. His image rights is worth millions of dollars.

Zlantan is yet to win a champions league, get out of a group stage of a world cup or European championship for Sweden yet he is highly rated. If we go with your analysis then he is not world class. I hope you see the flaws in your argument already?

Your analogy with the Zambian does not hold water because the Zambian league is not a top league.
If he was turning out for a top 4/5 league, he will dully be recognised.

Hleb was a class act at Arsenal's run to the champions league final in 2006. He built a reputation for himself and inspired a lot of young players with his Style. Hleb defined a whole new meaning to pre assist (assist before the assist). The manner he recycled balls in the final third and his dribbling abilities caused any defence Arsenal faced with an untold grief.
He was top class, except you didn't watch him play.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
komekn:

Kante is on some African type steroid shìt...I refuse to believe all that workrate and Running is legal...FIFA needs to probe him, till he spends 2 more years in Europe's Top flight, I am not impressed...A 3.5/5 player at best.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Last Chance Saloon For Nwakali At Man City
Following Latest Loan Move

The future of Chidiebere Nwakali at Manchester
City is tied to his performance at his new loan side Sogndal, where he will spend the rest of the season.

Nwakali joined Sogndal after impressing while on loan to fellow Norwegian side IK Start, making 22 appearances in the league, with two goals to his name as well.
His performances while with Start failed to
convince the technical staff of Manchester City,
who still feel that he still has some growing up to do in certain areas of his game before given the chance to push for a spot in the main team.

However at the end of this season, his contract
will have 12 months to run and the club he joined in 2014 alongside Kelechi Iheanacho are yet to open talks with him over an extension.

They will evaluate him in August when his loan
with Sogndal comes to an end before deciding on offering him an extension or letting him leave the club.

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/10/last-chance-saloon-for-nwakali-at-man-city-following-latest-loan-move/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wingback:

Kante is on some African type steroid shìt...I refuse to believe all that workrate and Running is legal...FIFA needs to probe him, till he spends 2 more years in Europe's Top flight, I am not impressed...A 3.5/5 player at best.

So in effect you concede to his exceptional and incomparable ability that has no par across the top football leagues in Europe.

But you justify your refusal to give him the accolade of world class because you believe it to be drug induced.

I don't believe him to be world class, he has gone beyond that. He is in a. CLASS OF HIS OWN .

Take not this is his second year in the top flight he is by your own unit of measurement a few months away from world class.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
@forgiveness
You have a nice list there however I would add Kelechi Nwakali. I think he should be nurtured and gradually introduced to the national team fold. He is the kind of player we can build our midfield around. He must be gradually integrated into the set up especially now Mikel is in his twilight years.
I stand down
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
komekn:

In principle this approach is justified. Even by your own unit of measurement you have no definitive standard for world class . You are still subjective, what is long time and or short time.

However, when we are talking about exceptional talent we then find that general parameters become irrelevant.

Neymar had initial potential talent that became substantiated proven exceptional uncommon ability and skill. Longevity did not create it, only confirmed it.

Makalele may have invented initially the defensive midfield position. But Kante is redefining it consistency is already inherent in what he is doing.

If you think Kante is World Class, that is good for you. I have explained it clearly, Kante is just starting his career.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2017

It’s amazing being a first team Gunner at 20– Alex Iwobi

Super Eagles forward, Alex Iwobi says it is
amazing playing in the Arsenal first team at a
very young age.

Iwobi recently reached a significant career
milestone when he made his 50th Arsenal ap­
pearance in Saturday’s 3-1 defeat at Chelsea.

The 20-year-old midfielder, who made his first
debut for the North Londoners at the age of 19,
will however attribute his huge strides since his
first-team breakthrough to two special teammates– Jack Wilshere and Francis Coquelin.

“I never thought I would be here at the age of 20, it’s an amazing feeling to have made more than 50 appearances for Arsenal,” Iwobi said.

“It is just the start of my career basically, so I just need to get more goals, more assists and make more appearances and do my best for the team.

“The manager, Steve Bould, everyone – even the players – have all given me advice on what to do, helping me on and off the pitch. Everyone has helped me get to where I am today.

“The biggest influence on me would probably be Jack Wilshere, but he has not been around
recently. He talks to me off the pitch because he has been through the same system as me, I just watch what he does – especially as I grew up as a No 10 and he’s a No 10.

“Now I would say it is Francis Coquelin, he is
always talking to me. After the Watford game he told me what I did well, and what I need to im­prove on. He’s definitely one who keeps me in
check”.

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/its-amazing-being-a-first-team-gunner-at-20-alex-iwobi/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
goldfish80:

Diego Costa is not world class? The same Diego Costa who would have been making $1M a week in China? You think shrewd Chinese business men will throw away their money like that on someone who has a big question mark on his class?
Seriously, You must be kidding me. If that's the case then no striker in the Premier league is world class.
Diego Costa belongs to the category A when you talk about world football and merchandise. His image rights is worth millions of dollars.

Zlantan is yet to win a champions league, get out of a group stage of a world cup or European championship for Sweden yet he is highly rated. If we go with your analysis then he is not world class. I hope you see the flaws in your argument already?

Your analogy with the Zambian does not hold water because the Zambian league is not a top league.
If he was turning out for a top 4/5 league, he will dully be recognised.

Hleb was a class act at Arsenal's run to the champions league final in 2006. He built a reputation for himself and inspired a lot of young players with his Style. Hleb defined a whole new meaning to pre assist (assist before the assist). The manner he recycled balls in the final third and his dribbling abilities caused any defence Arsenal faced with an untold grief.
He was top class, except you didn't watch him play.

How can you put Costa and Zlatan in the same post? Zlatan has done it for ages. Costa would celebrate if he has a career like Zlatan.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nwakali playing in lowly rated Norwegian league will not give him the push he needs to get into City.

He would be better off in the championship. That will give him better exposure and leverage to get into the EPL if gets a quality club. My preference for him will be Fulham.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
komekn:
Nwakali playing in lowly rated Norwegian league will not give him the push he needs to get into City.

He would be better off in the championship. That will give him better exposure and leverage to get into the EPL if gets a quality club. My preference for him will be Fulham.

Is Chidi due for a work permit in England? I do not think so.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

How can you put Costa and Zlatan in the same post? Zlatan has done it for ages. Costa would celebrate if he has a career like Zlatan.
You don't know where this began clearly. Chrisooblog is of the opinion that league performance counts little, according to him anyone can be a bully in the league. What counts is champions league and world cup.
I beg to ask what has been Zlatans record in the champions league and world cup?
What have Zlatan won that Costa haven't? They both haven't won the world cup and champions league, so?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

If you think Kante is World Class, that is good for you. I have explained it clearly, Kante is just starting his career.
Kante in his present form is world class. Griezman in his present form without winning any major trophy is world class. Dmitry Payet have produced world class performances over the past few years in a world class league, he is world class.
If the aforementioned players form drop then we can safely say they are no longer world class. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2017
chrisooblog:
my slight adjustment to your line up would be to replace aaron with kelechi. aaron is just recovering plus i'm not convinced he can play the no. 9 role. kelechi for now has the best finishing stats in the super eagles. iwobi therefore gets the AM role unchallenged. i would play moses simon in place of success on the right wing. he played well against cameroon in our friendly against them 2 years back even scoring success plays more from the left side but i think he can also be tried out in the 9 role. i would also play ndidi in place of onazi. overall i also think i would tweak your formation to accommodate etebo his energy and aggressiveness would be invaluable against the cameroonians

If I have to choose my team against the Cameronians I saw in the finals of AFCON, I will not play Iheanacho in the no 9 role because the Cameroonians are physical and will likely bully him. Therefore, I will play a strong and physical striker in that role and that brings the idea of Aaron. Mind you, Success is also coming back from injury but I think Aaron is more clinical in front of goal than Success

Having said that, I will not play Ndidi if I am to play Etebor. Instead, I will play Onazi because of his experience.

To accommodate Etebor, you will have to drop Success on the right or Ndidi/Onazi in DMF role.

........ Victor......... Aaron.........Iwobi
....................... Mikel.....

..................................... Etebor
....................... Onazi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:13am On Feb 11, 2017
goldfish80:

What have Zlatan won that Costa haven't? They both haven't won the world cup and champions league, so?

When it comes to individual honors Zlatan is miles ahead.. It is not even comparable.

Zlatan has won the league everywhere , he has gone apart from Man Utd.

He has won the Fifa club world cup which Costa has not won.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2017
safarigirl:
looks a great list and a strong squad. You no go analyze defence?

Ehen! How far Solanke and Ibe? grin

Hehehehe! I go analyse defense na. I just no get time.

Solanke is on the list for sure but I didn't add Ibe because I don't really know if he wants to play for Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:22am On Feb 11, 2017
AIG07:
@ Sir. Forgiveness.
Great list above.
But this your love for Ajagun na one kind o. Is/was he your neighbour? I still don't understand y you keep clamouring for him.

As for me, I 'll have to wait till after d series of matches(both friendly n Afcon matches) to be played prior to Aug. WCQs.

Note: we should only be expecting between 3-5new players to come into this team. I don't forsee too much tweaking of the team that has won 3 competitive game in a roll.

Hehehehe! No be my neighbor ooooooo. I just like the way he plays.

Yes, you are right about not tweaking a winning team but I think we still need to ring some changes in the defense and attack.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

When it comes to individual honors Zlatan is miles ahead.. It is not even comparable.

Zlatan has won the league everywhere , he has gone apart from Man Utd.

He has won the Fifa club world cup which Costa has not won.
This makes him more decorated than Costa not more. World class.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nihilist: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Mikel World class? cheesy

Has Mikel been ever been World Class in his life? grin

Take this kinda yarns to Chelsea thread and there are several people willing to lynch you with Petrol and Tyre if they could.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nihilist: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2017
komekn:

Quite literally.

He is on course to be the first outfield player to win consecutive league titles with 2 different teams in EPL history.

That boy is a freak of nature. A phenomenon. A human dynamo. His performance vs Liverpool alone epitomises his incredible work rate making a season record of 14 successful tackles in one game.

Look at how abject Leicester look without him, and look at how a previously abject Chelsea midfield has been revitalised.

Kante is truly in a class of his own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (16251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ddone and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.