Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11759997 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (16184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Firstly, our flag is one of the ugliest. Our president is one of the ddumbest with his disrespectful RUGA settlements. Our economy is one of the crappiest, with highest cases of poverty in the whole world and you think some magic will happen and eagles will start beating everybody 10 zero....lol

I hope not but Nigeria look like a cursed nation. How can Buhari be a President in Nigeria....The country is headed for the rocks that's why Buhari quickly suspended the RUGA program.....The north is holding us down ,while Tinubu and his southwest ffools are busy contemplating on which tribe the next President will come from.

Mind your language Mr. You are sounding like an ignoramus.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
darkelf:

Let me tell you the guys that'll stop getting call ups when Rohr is sacked and a better coach is hired:

Mikel

Musa

Ighalo

Ogu

Akpeyi

Ezenwa ( because his uncle Aloysius may be sent packing as well)

Iheanacho (unless his club form improves drastically)

Awaziem (I fail to see what this guy offers. Even if he is played in CB, him go still Bleep up)

Balogun (unless his club form improves or he starts playing regularly)

Musa, to stop getting call up? grin

Awaziem too!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
krattoss:

What do u intend doing about these?? Wail? undecided

Educating Nigerians to stop voting their emotions and sentiments. There is no reason why Nigeria's youth should sit down and wail while senators go home with 15 millions every month.....Why are there no protesters burning the country down?? Nigerians make the biggest complaints in the world but when it comes to taking action they ppunk out...lol. Same with super eagles, lot of puff no punch.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Keep quiet, Tinubu and northern slave! I am sure you are up to 40 yrs but you behave like a ddummy...always reasoning with your rrectum.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Keep quiet, Tinubu and northern slave! I am sure you are up to 40 yrs but you behave like a ddummy...always reasoning with your rrectum.

To start with, What has your forefathers achieved that gave you the temerity to call the whole South West fools?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

kindly ignore him please, he has been longing for a muddy fight all day....don't give him the pleasure, biko

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

To start with, What has your forefathers achieved that gave you the temerity to call the whole South West fools?

Firstly , I didn't insult the whole southwest. I meant Tinubu followers not the whole southwest. Secondly, how did my father got into this discussion ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
kindly ignore him please, he has been longing for a muddy fight all day....don't give him the pleasure, biko

Okay! Peace.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Firstly , I didn't insult the whole southwest. I meant Tinubu followers not the whole southwest. Secondly, how did my father got into this discussion ?

Stop fooling around and stop this nonsense bkus it doesn't belong here. How would u feel if someone had made that statement "South West fools" about the Igbo nation?

Nerdy plz ban this thing if he persists with this stupidity in here. So much for a civilised man

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
ChrisKels:

Stop fooling around and stop this nonsense bkus it doesn't belong here. How would u feel if someone had made that statement "South West fools" about the Igbo nation?

Nerdy plz ban this thing if he persists with this stupidity in here. So much for a civilised man

No mind d guy...he met his match and a wrong person to soil his dirty hands with....baba kan dey form "gentleman" with his reply grin grin....

Meanwhile we re convincingly defeating cameroon cool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
isan:
Aina should go back to right back ....all this makeshift should stop Collins is back for the left back role
is Collins fit? we all witness the performance of kalu when he was rushed back. Awaziem should continue... I don't think he has put any foot wrong so far. BTW,LB seems to be Aina 's best position.. he might flop at RB

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

please ignore he's just a bored and bitter soul
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Drtega: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Any news from camp .. Those of you derailing this thread .. Hope mods dey see them

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neimar: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shame nr dy catch Nigeria
see d Dutch female women and d present Dutch male team
Chaii
I dy shame for una oool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
elyte89:

No mind d guy...he met his match and a wrong person to soil his dirty hands with....baba kan dey form "gentleman" with his reply grin grin....

Meanwhile we re convincingly defeating cameroon cool

Lol c dis fraud wan use this quote bribe me bhuhahahaha. U na my paddy, but, please tell me, has Ighalo turned to Drogba as u boasted he would? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Neimar:
Shame nr dy catch Nigeria

see d Dutch female women and d present Dutch male team

Chaii

I dy shame for una oool
The Dutch team are a well-drilled side. I’ve enjoyed some of their attacking moves in the tournament, but I just think the US are 90 or 120 mins away from defending their title.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sincerely, lets be simply Nigerians for this Seedorf encounter, Its better Ighalo doesn't start that match. Once he's saddled with 9, he has this urge to never take good decisions that would later on hurt the team, and all of us watching the match and as time flies. Its even more painful when we conceed a goal again.

I believe the young boys would help us get goals calmly and might win a pk unconsciously.

I notice also that Musa has this urge to kiss the ground whenever he misses a sweet chance to bury a goal. Unchanged.

Overall, lets be factual.

Its said that Etebo is the one standing over our freekicks in this era of football. Its shows how bad self building by our footballers is. Don't they practice like CR7 to become experts? Its just as appalling to see Rashford standing over Man U freekicks in that whole team. Pls dont get me wrong.

So VicMo and SimMo are the only two that our confidence of burying a setpiece near the 18 is high on in the last 3yrs?

See Brazilian team. Almost all the defenders can bury fks comfortably. Do they need the coach to tell them before the self develop such aspect of the team's attack?

Phew.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
ChrisKels:

Lol c dis fraud wan use this quote bribe me bhuhahahaha. U na my paddy, but, please tell me, has Ighalo turned to Drogba as u boasted he would? grin

Don't worry,Iggy will surprise u on Saturday with a goal or two grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
lakesidepapa:

For Brighton to loan him to that lower division of Belgium league says alot. u know the rest.!
Ok. Ignorance is bliss
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
daveP:
Sincerely, lets be simply Nigerians for this Seedorf encounter, Its better Ighalo doesn't start that match. Once he's saddled with 9, he has this urge to never take good decisions that would later on hurt the team, and all of us watching the match and as time flies. Its even more painful when we conceed a goal again.

I believe the young boys would help us get goals calmly and might win a pk unconsciously.

I notice also that Musa has this urge to kiss the ground whenever he misses a sweet chance to bury a goal. Unchanged.

Overall, lets be factual.

Its said that Etebo is the one standing over our freekicks in this era of football. Its shows how bad self building by our footballers is. Don't they practice like CR7 to become experts? Its just as appalling to see Rashford standing over Man U freekicks in that whole team. Pls dont get me wrong.

So VicMo and SimMo are the only two that our confidence of burying a setpiece near the 18 is high on in the last 3yrs?

See Brazilian team. Almost all the defenders can bury fks comfortably. Do they need the coach to tell them before the self develop such aspect of the team's attack?

Phew.

I was enjoying a local meal but I just had to postpone it to reply you.

You're absolutely right about the bolded statement. YES, OUR BOYS DON"T SEEK TO IMPROVE. It's like their mentality. Many of them are just happy to play abroad and earn money.They don't think about ways their game may evolve. They don't actively seek ways to get better. I keep on saying that the only person who seems to work really hard at improvement is Ndidi and maybe Omeruo/Aina. I don't know him neither am I his personal trainer but it is self-evident in his game. Ndidi seems to be better with each passing season. A friend of mine in the UK says that there is no nightclub were Isaac Success and KC nacho isn't known. Tomorrow, we wonder why these boys have stagnant careers!!! There is a time for work and play, don't get me wrong but too much enjoyment especially for a sportsman is a real BANE.

How many of our players are on special diets?

How many of our players have personal fitness trainers? Not the one they quickly hire when it seems they might not make the squad but I mean the perennial personal trainers?

How many of our players stay back after team practice to practice set-pieces, finishing, tackling, PASSING, positioning etc?

How many of our players seek to play for the glory and not money? Don't get me wrong, money is important but when you have groomed yourself to be the best, Money will chase and overtake you. Its like the hidden law of football.

We can shout about Rohr from now till tomorrow but if these guys aren't doing their bit, there's little a National team coach can do (although Rohr has many deficiencies of his own).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
sheyishemba:

bro I may not know of any EPL team buying players from Nigeria but I know Barcelona bought imoh Ezekiel from a club in Nigeria presently one of our academy boys that played in U-20 makanjuola is currently on the radar of leceister city.
alright
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Percy Tau stats in lowly Belgium second division - snapshot grin

Alex Iwobi stats in EPL with ARSENAL the 2017/2018 EUROPA cup finalists (Iwobi scored the only goal) - snapshot grin
I know, I was watching that game. But I have not changed my stance
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

All would be considered demigods if they played for south Africa
Maybe in Nigeria my brother where you worship anything oyinbo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Brighton this Brighton that. Let him play for them first before you start beating your chest.

Why would Kahma a Zimbabwean win the South Africa player of the year? Keeping in mind that your people hate foreigners. There is no south African on Billiat's level bro and you know it.

In Billiat's first AFCON he single handedly destroyed Algeria don't try to say that it was the team.
you know sometimes is better to keep quiet when you don't know anything. Foreigners have won South Africa's player of the year times, so why would we start hating on them now? Why would we allow foreigners to play in the PSL in the first place?

Billiat never won player of the year because someone was better than him. Simple
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

You don't worship oyinbo but you use Oyinbo's achievement to front your success. grin

Do you mean Nigeria picked players from backwater's leagues?

Nigeria players don't do the business well but they have won gold silver and bronze in AFCON more than South Africa in her entire history. grin

Are you joking now? angry

if you have something to say better say it. Which oyinbo's success are you alluding to?

Yes they do

Yes you have won Afcon before . Your point?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
forgiveness:

You mean lowly Belgium second division? grin
I meant the lowly league of human fetish and stupid ritual beliefs cool I hope you caught on
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Oga, you know little about football.
I saw your name. You know nothing about anything, you have no business qouting me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
charlesemeka85:
when i started watching football i doubt if your dad have asked your mum out let alone dating her grin
so lame and painfully childish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IronGalaxy: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
charlesemeka85:
our worst era is can never be compared to your best era
ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Humility017:

but I am not enjoying the afcon na
Rohr don't wanna do the right thing

I wonder what your excuse would be if Rohr finally resign or get sacked.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
jihday:
please ignore he's just a bored and bitter soul

I guess as much. No wahala.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Despite the fact that they play as a team,they are gifted individually. The game I saw yesterday was full of skills and grit.
You can’t even say Nigeria has evolved because there is nothing positive u can say about this team. We have regressed Finito

Truidstar:

Oga, please get my point. Brazil apart Neymer does not have a player that comes close to Messi and Ronaldo. This was the same Brazil at a time that had Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho. Each of these players a game changer on his own. Argentina had the Gabriel Batistuta, Pablo Aimar and the like. They just have Messi who will soon be over the hill. Same with the Germans. These teams have evolved to play without game changers (except Argentina, still depends on Messi). Our so called limitations can be our greatest strength in the hands of a brilliant coach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (16184) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: charlesemeka85(m), bigblangston, Joebie, GeneralDae, villagereporter(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.